Circe's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

Holly leaned back and laughed, massaging her breasts with her dripping wet hands. She reached down and manipulated her own pussy until she was squirted herself, and her cum was added to the growing puddle on the floor. Holly sighed happily as she licked her fingers clean, and she turned her attention to her beautiful son.

"I'm not going to cum . . . I'm not going to cum . . . I'm not going to cum . . . you're not going to win," Roxanne breathlessly chanted to herself as she rode the wild stallion beneath her. Her back was flexing with sore muscles, and her ass had never felt so tight as she held back an impending orgasm. Roxanne was dripping with sweat, and her limbs were gently shaking with exhausted effort.

"C'mon! Just give up! You know you want to, fucking slut!" Max wasn't doing much better, and all of his effort was also directed at holding back a powerful orgasm. He was gritting his teeth, and squeezing Roxanne's breasts, but he was shaking at the elbows, and his big testicles were bouncing around like ping-pong balls, each ready to burst with cum.

Max growled like an angry pitbull and managed to stand up, holding Roxanne up by her ass. She wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to hump him, trying to knock him back down onto his back. Max's legs shook, and he fell, but he managed to fall forward, slamming Roxanne into a chair and taking a dominant position. He held her down and began thrusting his huge cock into her so hard that his balls spanked her ass, and the chair began to slowly slide across the floor.

Roxanne closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks, praying to God for strength, hoping to hold on for just ten more seconds. Max was doing the same, feeling an orgasm with the power of a nuclear-bomb building in his titanic cock. He he never delayed cumming for this long. His body produced so much spunk that he could easily cum twice during sex without needing to take a break, and even then he was usually hard and rearing to go by just ten minutes later. But Max had been holding it. He had only cum once today, and that was with Jewel in the morning, which felt like a million years ago. He knew this was going to hurt, he knew that when he popped he was probably going to cry like a little girl. He just need to make sure that Roxanne came before he he did. Max had never been shown up but a girl before, and he would be damned if his own cousin was the first.

"For fuck's sake," Holly said, swaggering over and kneeling behind her son's thrusting ass. "You kids shouldn't hold back so much. You'll hurt yourselves. Just let it go."

Holly's hands were still slippery with the Stone Sisters' cum, so when she pushed her fingers against Roxanne's and Max's assholes they slipped in without much resistance. Holly's fingers went so deep into her son's rear that she accidentally stabbed his prostate pretty hard, and the resulting orgasm was so fierce that his ass clenched down and nearly broke her finger.

"Fu-fu-fu-fu-FUCK!" Max screamed.

"WWWWWAAAAAHH!" Roxanne wailed and wept as her pussy died.

The rutting teens came at the same time, Max's balls unleashing a cup's worth of thick boy-batter into Roanne's liquefied vagina, his cock swelling so big and hard that it felt ready to snap in half like a piece of wood. Roxanne wept hysterically as she experienced the most mind-shattering pleasure of her whole life, and she clawed at Max's back with such wild fury that she drew a little bit of blood. Roxanne's tongue fell out of her mouth, her eyes rolled up into the back of her skull, and she lost consciousness.

"Well, I guess *I* won, and now you're both *my* bitches," Holly said smugly, withdrawing her fingers from the teen's puckering assholes.

Max remained conscious, but he was so weak that he couldn't even withdraw his cum-spewing cock from Roxanne's bursting pussy, so Holly had to do it for him. With one hand she grabbed her sons aching balls, and with the other she gripped his shaft, and she slowly withdrew his diamond-hard slut-slayer from her niece's broken body. Holly rolled Max onto his back, and his hard cock stood fully erect from his body like a flagpole, still oozing a frothy load of backed-up semen from his urethra that was as thick as cottage-cheese.

Holly ran the tip of her finger up and down the underside of her son's cock, gently teasing out the rest of his stubborn sperm. Wickedly curious, Holly scooped up a bit of her son's seed and shoveled it into her mouth, moaning with surprised satisfaction at the amazingly salty taste. Max's cream was so thick that Holly actually had to chew it, and before swallowing the pure protein she was even able to blow a bubble with it.

"Mom . . . mom . . . mommy . . . what-" Max whimpered deliriously, his exhausted mind on the verge of blacking out.

Holly hushed her son with the tip of her finger, pushing a little bit of his own sperm into his mouth. She giggled at the idea of making her arrogant, womanizing son taste his own nut, and she was sure that if she grabbed his head and pulled it down she could get him to suck his own cock. She didn't though, but she wasn't down playing with him either.

"Shut up, stud. No girl has ever been interested in your company because of your conversation," Holly laughed as she began stroking her son's cock with both hands. "They love you because of this . . . this big, bad, bitch-breaking, beast of a dick."

Holly pulled her son's cock between her big, cushy breasts and began to give him a full titty-fuck, bouncing her tits in his lap, working the full shaft so hard that his cockhead began hitting her in the chin.

"Mom! M-m-m-m-MOMMY!" Max groaned, blushing deep red as he felt his cock painfully straining to produce a second orgasm.

"Don't act like you don't want this, baby-boy," Holly cooed as she began running her tongue over the top of her son's cock. "Haven't you heard the story of Oedipus? Deep down, every boy with a mother as hot as me wants to get fucked by her. You lived in my pussy, you little bitch, and you sucked on my tits until you were five. I own you, sweetie, I own this big, ridiculous cock. Now give mommy all the cum you've got. It all belongs to me anyway.

Max gritted his teeth and squealed like a girl as he came again, his cock bursting from between his mother's tits as he covered her face with his cum. Semen spewed from his cock in thick, flying ropes, most of which ended up raining down onto his chest as face, some of it even falling into his open mouth. Holly made sure the rest wasn't wasted, and she sucked Max's cockhead into her mouth, devouring the rest of his copious orgasm like a cum-hungry vampire.

When Max's orgasms finally subsided he lost consciousness, knocked out like a lightweight boxer who picked a fight with the heavyweight champion. Holly stood over her son and chuckled to herself, admiring her work, even planting her foot on top of his still rigid cock, claiming victory over him like a barbarian queen over a slain Roman soldier. She gave his cock a little kick and finally left him to sleep in peace, leaving to check on the others.

Shelby and Micah were just finishing up. The voluptuous housewife had never fully regained her composure after the mind-blowing orgasm that Micah's tongue teased out of her, and with her defenses down Micah didn't hesitate to mount his aunt and fuck her like she was a big, fat, juicy pillow. Her buried his head in her breasts and pumped his cock into her pussy like a jackrabbit, even cumming inside her until his sperm oozed out that sides.

Peter was standing as he slammed little Bebe up and down on his cock like he was trying to stuff a teddy-bear with his cum, and when he finally did climax his orgasm was so intense that he couldn't even scream. He just held Bebe by her legs, pulling her down until it looked like she was going to rip in half, and the petite slut passed out with a retarded smile on her face.

Peter filled up his niece with so much spunk that he stomach inflated, and after several minutes of allowing his cock to slowly soften, she fell to the floor and popped like a water-balloon, her pussy exploding with cum all over Peter's feet. Peter stood over her gasping and panting, stroking out the last of his cum onto her face and flat-chest, turning her succulent little body into a cum-coated cupcake.

Holly was dripping wet. Sex filled the air, and she fed off of it like a fire feeding on a dry forest. Holly took her man by his cock and pulled him to the floor, laying his big, sexy body down next to his daughters. Holly mounted him, and his flaccid cock quickly jumped back to full rigidity as she sucked it into her hot, toxic pussy, poisoning him with her addictive cum.

Holly rode him, grinding slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed and power until she was practically jumping on her man's cock, slamming him into the floor, dominating him, finally confirming for the first time in many months that SHE, not HE, was the true power of this relationship. She was the goddess, he was the high-priest who worshiped her temple, and everyone else here, including his daughters, were nothing more than sexual sacrifice.

Holly screamed a she came, feeling Peter's cum fill her hot pussy, and she put her man to sleep with a deep, loving, but nonetheless dominating kiss.

Holly was left the sole-survivor of the night's orgy, panting and dripping with sweat, while everyone else was left comatose and oversexed.

It was then that Holly realized she wasn't alone.

There was a woman in the room with her, a gorgeous, painfully erotic woman with dark skin, big tits, and nipples like chocolate kisses. The woman was naked, dripping with sweat, and covered with cum: their cum!

Holly realized that the woman had been there the whole time. She had walked in with Jewel, and it was she, not Shelby, who suggested that they all fuck each other, despite every taboo and sexual moral of modern society. It was the woman who told Bebe to jump onto Peter's cock, and it was she who told Holly to fist-fuck Gem and Jewel.

Holly remembered the chocolate woman fucking her son, fucking Micah, fucking Peter . . . fucking all of them . . . fucking her! She'd been there for every orgasm, sucking and licking the cum of every person there like a vampire bat.

SHE'D BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME!

"Who . . . who are you?" Holly asked the woman.

"Circe," the woman chuckled with a deep, sexual voice. "You are such a naughty slut, Holly. You and your whole family fucked me without ever asking my name. Funny enough, most mortals don't ever ask my name, no matter how long they remain in my service."

"What . . . how . . . how is-"

"The storm that chased you here belongs to me," Circe said, cutting Holly off. "As does this island. I conjured them. They wouldn't exist if not for me. The island moves. It moves very slowly, but it moves. Greece, China, Japan, Mexico, Africa. I've been everywhere. I've tasted the fruit of every race . . . but I swear . . . your family is the tastiest fruit that I've ever plucked. I'm going to enjoy owning you."

"Owning us?"

"Humans need food to live. A plant needs sunlight. I need sex. Once I had hundreds of worshipers, and it took hundreds to satisfy me . . . but your family . . . just the nine of you . . . I haven't feasted like this in centuries."

The woman stood up and slowly swaggered over to Holly, kneeling down and kissing the stunned woman with a hard, hot, powerful kiss. The woman's tongue tasted like cinnamon and cocaine. Her spit made Holly's head-spin.

"I'm only telling you this because you won't remember anyway," Circe said, cruelly twisting Holly's nipples in her hands. "You'll remember me when I am with you, when I'm fucking you, when I'm devouring your sex . . .but when I'm gone . . . you'll forget. I'm the personification of a wet-dream, mortal. I'll make you feel more blissful than anything else imaginable, and I'll leave you wet and tired, but once it's over, you won't remember.

Circe walked to the door, and Holly could already feel herself forgetting.

"Explore my island. Make yourself at home. Get comfortable. Have sex. You sluts aren't going anywhere. I own you now. Oh . . . and Holly . . . happy birthday."

Circe walked into the night, her hot body melting into the shadows, and Holly was left with a deep, sexual ache in her body, but no memory of the woman who fucked her.

#

Holly went to sleep and dreamt of the dark skinned woman. She dreamt of an ancient cult, one that worshiped sex and fornicated as a form of prayer. It was a cult that existed since the dawn of man, back before humans even learned how to smelt metal or write language. The cult had thousands of worshipers, hundreds of temples, all of them spread throughout the world, and the dark woman visited each of them in time, some of them every year, others only once a century.

Then Holly dreamed of earthquakes, of tidal waves, and of volcanoes. She saw the temples of the dark woman sinking into the ocean, or buried beneath landslides. She saw the priestesses of the temples raped and carried off by barbarians . . . barbarians that Holly recognized . . . because they were human.

The people of the temples were something else, something other than human, something ancient and forgotten, something so rare and scattered that no archaeologist or historian could ever do more than guess at their existence.

But then Holly woke up, and she forgot.

#

Holly woke up to see Micah thrusting his cock into someone's ass. He was taking her from behind, standing at an odd angle because she was so much taller than him that even bent over a couch forced him to get up on his tippy-toes.

Holly groaned as she rose to her feet, and she saw that it was Roxane beneath Micah's cock. He was fucking her ass as hard as he could, and she was moaning with every thrust, but it was a little obvious that she was being a generous with him. Holly was just amazed that she could even feel Micah after what Max had done to her, and she thought it was sweet that Roxanne would let Micah fuck her.

"Having fun, kids?" Holly said, giving her son a little spank, and groping Roxanne's breasts.

"Yeah . . . fuck yeah," Micah said, never ceasing his thrusts.

"Mmmm . . . oh . . . mmmmm," Roxanne answered. "Want to join us, Aunt Holly. I can eat your pussy Micah fucks me?"

"Well aren't you sweet," Holly laughed. "But the only thing I want right now is a shower and my toothbrush . . . and maybe Peter's cock. Have you seen my man?"

"Upstairs . . . SHIT!" Micah exclaimed, suddenly cumming. He pulled his cock out of Roxanne's ass and began to beat it almost violently. His penis wasn't very hard, which indicated to Holly that this was probably his fifth or even sixth ejaculation of the night. The kids had really been going at it.

Micah didn't cum much, but he did spray some of his watery cum over Roxanne's back, and she rolled over to take the rest in her mouth, sucking her cousin's penis as it rapidly deflated, which was nice of her.

Holly gave her son a kiss on his forehead and then made her way to the stairs.

As she walked by the window she saw the sun was just coming up, and it looked like it was going to be another beautiful day in paradise, despite that fact that the unnatural storm still hung a few miles off, never moving.

Holly saw her son Max emerging from the ocean, his muscular body rippling with power like a statue of a Greek god, his erect cock bursting from the sea like Poseidon's trident. A moment later Holly saw Bebe's adorable little body running down the beach to meet her cousin, also naked, and he scooped her up into his arms effortlessly. A moment later they were fucking, and he was bouncing her little butt on his cock like it was a rubber-ball.

Max carried Bebe over to a big towel they were sharing, fucking her with every step, and he threw her down so hard that Holly was surprised Bebe wasn't hurt. Instead, the little girl bounced up to he knees and shoved her mouth up into Max's balls, licking his low-hanging fruit, and tugging on his massive cock with both hands. Max played rough with her still, slapping his cock down on the little girl's face, and eventually shoving it down her throat. Max skull-fucked Bebe as hard and mercilessly as he would any other girl, even though Bebe was about half the size as most girls he fucked.

"Don't worry, she loves it," Roxanne said, walking over and looking out the window at Max rough-fucking her little sister. "Who would have guessed that such a sweet little girl would be such a horny little masochist.

Holly giggled. "I can't wait to get a turn with that little fuck-toy," and then she headed up the stairs.

The first room she passed was open, and inside Gem and Jewel were dancing around like strippers, grinding their bodies against one another, and taking alternating hits off of a big fat marijuana cigarette. They had headphones on, so neither even noticed Holly walking by, and as the twins got progressively more baked, they also got hornier, eventually pulling each other to the floor, where they writhed and fucked with an incestuous intensity that only sisters could.

Holly watched for a moment and considered joining them, but she needed a shower, and she heard someone taking one in the next room.

The bathroom that Holly walked into was gorgeous. It was decorated with elaborate Spanish tiles, possessed multiple marble benches that were heated with running water, and the hot-tub in the middle of the room was big enough to fit a dozen people.

The glass door to the showers were wide open, and inside Holly saw her sister Shelby on her hands and knees, taking Peter's hard cock up her ass like a pro. The dominant stud was fucking Shelby so hard that his thighs made a 'SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!' percussion against her big ass. Scalding hot water poured over their godlike bodies, swallowing them in a hot cloud of steam.

"Fuck! Fuck! You're so fucking big!" Shelby cried as she slammed her big ass back into Peter's cock. "You're so much bigger than my husband. He's never . . . he's never even fucked me a TENTH this good."

"Fuck your husband," Peter roared. "Your mine now! You and you sister. Give me your hand."

Shelby was shaking with pleasure, but she managed to lift her hand back to the stud fucking her brains out. Peter grabbed her by the wrist, and with his other hand he pried her wedding ring off of her finger. Peter dropped the golden band on the floor, pulled his cock out of Shelby's body, and then began to jack it while aiming at the ring. Shelby fell to the floor, trembling with an orgasm, and she watched as Peter ejaculated onto her wedding ring, blasting it across the wet floor like a little hockey-puck, until it was washed down the drain.

Shelby wasn't angry or sad to see the golden band disappear down the drain. She was more upset about all that delicious cum being wasted, and she licked what was left of Peter's semen off the floor.

Holly laughed as she stepped into the shower, wrapped her arms around Peter's neck, and kissed him deeply. Shelby had to climb up her sister's body to stand, and when she did the three of them shared a big, incestuous kiss, swapping so much spit that it dripped off their chins and onto their huge breasts.

For a moment, Holly could have sworn that a fourth person was in the shower with them, a woman with dark skin and long black hair, who kissed each of them in turn, and reminded them that they were her slaves now, but that strange moment passed, and the three lovers at on a heated marble bench, wrapped up in each other's' arms, happy, horny, and ready for more.

"Best birthday ever," Holly said, falling asleep against Peter's chest.

To be continued . . .

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers
1...345678