Circe's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

Micah looked on nervously, masterbaring slowly underneath a blanket. The light in the room was dim enough that he could see everything, but on one side was his own brother getting his cock sucked like a Sultan, and on the other was his lovely cousin fingering herself while watching his brother. Micah felt invisible, and ironically that made him self conscious.

Bebe was still unconscious, although she wiggled in her sleep, her little brain filled with nightmares of giant, mammoth cocks impaling her from pussy to mouth.

"Shit!" Max laughed, grabbing Jewel by her long blond hair and bouncing her head on his cock. "You sluts already have me cumming!"

Max let go of Jewel and she popped off his dick with a big, wet smile, with strand of saliva connecting her lips to his shaft. Gem came up and the two sisters used all four hands to pump Max's long broom-handle until he started to laugh and groan loudly.

"FUCK!" Max grunted, and he came. His cock erupted with long, thick, sticky ropes of cum that went flying across the room. Gem and Jewel gasped in awe at the sheer virility of Max's orgasm, and although they leaned back with open mouths and ready tongues, the first half of his ejaculation sailed over their heads.

The semen had to land somewhere, and Roxanne happened to be sitting just across from where her cousin's cock-cannon was blasting off. Max's spunk landed across her face first, slapping her awake from her fog of masterbation, and the rest landed across her t-shirt, stomach, and legs. Roxanne stopped fingering herself to assess the situation, and she was shocked by how much cum covered her body. She couldn't believe this had all come from Max, who was still popping off onto the twins' faces, since she had watched gang-bang videos where the girl was less drenched in cum than she was now.

"Ha! Sorry about that Roxy," Max laughed, not sounding sorry at all as he let the twins suck up the rest of his copious orgams, his cock still spewing hot cum into the alternating mouths of Gem and Jewel. "The girl's at college call my dorm-room Sea World, because the first few rows are a 'splash zone.'"

"It's . . . it's fine," Roxanne gasped, not laughing at her cousin's stupid joke. She was too hot to even notice it. The feeling of Max's cum on her skin was tingling and warm, like liquid cocaine, and she stubbornly resisted the urge to scoop it onto her tongue and taste him. "I mean . . . it's not like this is the first time a guy has creamed on me," although none of her boyfriends combined could have mustered a load as big as the one Max did.

"I'm going to go clean up," Roxanne said, standing up and walking towards the doors, but making sure to take one last lingering glance at Max's big cum-pump, which was not deflating at all, probably thanks to the oral efforts of the Stone Sisters.

Roxanne stepped right over Micah on her way out, and when he saw how damp her panties were he nearly came himself. Micah resisted though, and despite his young body's desperate urge to pop, he stuffed his erect penis back into his tighty-whities, and he followed Roxanne outside.

#

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Holly whimpered as Peter dominated her big ass. Every thrust went so deep it knocked tears out of her eyes, and his thighs smacked her ass so hard that the cheeks rippled from the impact. Peter held Holly by her hair to keep her in place, otherwise he would have fucked her to the floor by now. Still, her breasts bounced with every gut-busting thrust, and now she was laying across Shelby's legs, and Holly's face was hovering above her big sister's hot, hairy pussy.

Peter fucked Holly hard, mercilessly, and as if he had something to prove. He hadn't fucked her like this since the night they first met, back when she was dating a much young man, the impressively virile twenty-seven year old Bobby Magnum. It hadn't been easy, but Peter had seduced Holly into a date with him, and that night he had fucked her so hard that she forgot all about Bobby Magnum . . . and for a while even her own name.

The only person Peter was trying to prove himself to at the moment was Shelby though. His eyes were locked onto hers as her fucked Holly into semi-retardation, and he was smirking like a hungry wolf. Shelby cowered beneath his gaze, her body dripping with sweat and quivering with lust. The impacts of Peter's thrusts into her little sister were so powerful that they shook the bed, and Shelby jiggled as if she were being fucked also. Soon she was gasping and squealing in rhythm with her sister's moans and grunts, and Shelby only had to close her eyes to imagine that it was her being pulverized into paradise by that big, strong, intimidating alpha-male.

"Grrrrr . . . Cumming!" Peter growled like a lion, popping his huge cock from Holly's ass and letting it spew it's huge load into her dilated hole, onto her quivering ass, all over her writhing back, plastering the back of her head, and a few ropes even flying far enough to land over Shelby's legs, stomach, breasts, and naked pussy.

Peter's semen felt like hot magma, and when Shelby felt it landing on her engorged vagina she climaxed instantly.

"Oh . . . FUCK!" Shelby moaned, biting her lip to suppress her scream, but it was no use. She shook wildly and bounced her lower body on and off the bed as if she were humping the air, and her pussy gushed like a hot geyser right into her little sister's face.

Holly was drenched from both ends, her man ejaculating all over her back, and her sister cumming in her face, but by now she was way too exhausted to even notice. Her eyes were open but they were vacant, euphoric, and fluttering weakly. The epic pornstar was still riding out the end of her own excruciatingly mind-blowing orgasm, and when it finally ended she fell face first into Shelby's gushing cunt, totally unconscious.

(So how about it?) Peter's billowing chest seemed to saw to Shelby as his massive cock finally deflated, but only be a few inches. (Do you want to be next?)

"I . . . I'm going to go check on the kids," Shelby's wavering voice managed to saw, although she was almost too weak to speak.

It took the sweaty, shivering housewife almost a minute to pull her sore body out of bed. Peter hadn't even touched her, but Shelby felt like someone had royally fucked the shit out of her, and she was grateful for the way it melted the tension in her voluptuous body. She was so left so airheaded though that she almost walked out of the cabin without putting any clothes on, and Peter's semen still clinging to her breasts and legs.

Giggling stupidly, Shelby wrapped a skimpy bathrobe around her body that did a poor job of covering her large, glistening breasts, and she stumbled toward the living room.

#

Micah watched Roxanne as she peeled off her t-shirt and wiped her body down with it, cleaning Max's semen off of her stomach and panties, but after a minute Roxanne realized that they were soaked too, and she peeled them off as well. Roxanne was left standing in the moonlight totally naked with her messy brown hair cascading down her shoulders, and Micah lost his mind following the graceful curve of her back, legs, and ass.

"Sorry my brother came all over you," Micah said, standing a little awkwardly to lessen the tentpole in his tighty-whities. "Max and I use to masterbate to DVDs we stole from mom together, and sometimes when he came he's spray all over the room like a fire-hose."

Micah was standing outside with Roxanne, but the cool ocean air of the ocean did nothing to alleviate his incredible stiff erection. The cool air did stiffen Roxanne's nipples though, which stood up from her firm breasts like little rosebuds, and seeing that made Micah's erection all the worse.

"Don't worry about it, little dude," Roxanne shrugged and laughed. "All things considered, I think it's better when boys actually get it out. Letting a beast like Max get blue-balled seems like it could be dangerous."

"Yeah . . . you have no idea," Micah laughed nervously. His brother Max got pussy everyday, and sometimes from girls who clearly hated him, but there was a pretty widely accepted understanding around town that if Max didn't get constant sexual relief he might become violent and actually rape someone. Like pagans sacrificing their virgin daughters to an angry deity, the town turned a blind eye on Max's less "consensual" conquests.

"What about you?" Roxanne asked, sitting on the boat's edge and dipping her hand into the salty water. "I mean, it looks like you're going to cream those little boy-panties any second."

Micah blushed and wiggled trying to hide his erection, but there was no use. His penis was so stiff it hurt, and Roxanne calling his underwear "boy-panties" made him feel emasculated.

"Come here," Roxanne said, curling her finger at him like an angry teacher beckoning a naughty student. The smile on her face was a little hard to read. To Micah, it looked a little naughty and a little nice, and he couldn't tell if she was going to hug him or play a mean prank.

Micah couldn't resist. He stumbled over until his crotch was just a few inches from Roxanne's face. She put her hands on his slender hips and smiled up at him, her sexy mouth curved in the same confusing, naughty-or-nice expression.

Roxanne suddenly tugged Micah's "boy-panties" down to his ankles, and she laughed when his cock sprang up and slapped her in the face. She grabbed it with one hand and she gingerly began to stroke it, using just her thumb and forefinger. Micah whimpered and worried he was going to pop on the spot, but he bit his lip and held back. His little testicles swelled painfully, his head swooned, and the spunk boiling in his body felt like it was going up into his head rather than out his cock.

"Hey! Don't hold back," Roxanne scolded, giving her virgin cousin a little spank on his ass. "You'll hurt yourself. Go ahead and let it out."

Micah felt his brain melt into hot mush, and even though it was the middle of the night, the sky suddenly exploded with kaleidoscopic colors. His cock twitched like a stick of dynamite, and his knees shook as he began to cum. He looked down with mouth agape, certain he was about to ejacualte on his cousin's beautiful, naughty, nice face, but Roxanne snickered and aimed his cock upward.

Micah's first shot hit himself on the stomach, and the next one went high enough to smack his chin. The third fell across Roxanne's arm, and after that she pulled him closer and aimed his spitting dick over the edge of the boat, and the rest of his orgasm impregnated the ocean.

Micah was cumming so hard that he couldn't hear his own whimpers of intense relief, and the mind-sucking vacuum that the cream left behind made him feel woozy, stupid, and close to passing out.

Micah fell into Roxanne's arms and she let his dick leave a slippery trail of semen down her breasts and stomach as her slipped to the floor.

"Haha. You okay little dude?" Roxanne laughed, petting Micah on his head like he was a puppy. "You might not be anywhere as big as your brother, but you've got just as much spunk packed into those little balls."

Micah didn't answer. His panting face was inches above Roxanne's hot pussy, and the smell of it made his mouth water. Micah had never eaten pussy before (he had never even seen a real one this close) but he suddenly felt the need to eat Roxane's vagina like it was a jelly-stuff donut. He dove in, grinding his chin against her puffy lips, and shoving his tongue deep into her hot folds.

"Hey! Wait! What are you . . . wow . . . WOW . . . HOLY SHIT! Mi-Mi-Mi-MICAH!!" Roxanne gasped, at first trying to push her little cousin away from her pussy, but his tongue was sending electric shock through her body that left her arms shaking. The orgasmic pleasure was so sudden and so unexpected that it almost scared her. She couldn't believe that a cute little pretty-boy like Micah could be this good at eating pussy . . . but he was . . . and before Roxanne could believe it she was cumming her brains out.

#

"Take it, you little slut!" Max laughed, slamming his dream-wrecking cock into Jewel's pussy hard enough to make her cry. He had the slightly sluttier Stone Sister bent over the futon that Bebe was still passed out on, and he was fucking Jewel harder than any boy ever had before, which was really saying something. Jewel made a point of dating football players, wrestlers, and weightlifters. She liked it hard. She liked it rough. She liked it deep. Max was giving it to her harder, rougher, and deeper than even she thought she could handle, though, and she was left incoherently begging for Gem's help as Max fucked her silly.

Gem wasn't coming to Jewel's help though, Max had already finished her. He had taken Gem on the floor, and that's where he left her. He had fucked her in a rather boring missionary position, but that way he could force his full length into her, and he quickly fucked her so senseless that she pissed herself with cum and passed out. She was still cumming actually, writhing unconsciously on the floor and humping the air, but she'd be up in a minute craving more, which Max was more than willing to give her. He was going to put both these girls through their paces tonight, because he planned to spend most of this vacation making the twins his personal sex-slaves, and he wanted to see what they were capable of.

"Max! Max! Max!" Jewel repeated brainlessly as he pounded her, as if his name was a spiritual mantra.

"Max . . . Max . . . Max," Gem moaned on the floor, running her hands over her chest and pussy, revving up for another round.

"MAX!!" Shelby screamed, walking in on her nephew fucking Jewel's brains out.

"Aunt Shelby!" Max yelled in surprise, and he accidently lost focus, slamming his cock deep into Jewel's body, triggering both of their orgasms. Jewel squealed like a mindless beast and spasmed on his cock. Max felt his cock boiling over, and he pulled out just in time to cum 'on' Jewel rather than 'in' her.

Max was too lost in his climax to not grab his cock and pump it like a shotgun, shooting hot ropes of his semen all over Jewel on the futon, and then Gem on the floor, and one rope even striking poor Bebe across her unconscious face.

"Ha . . . sorry," Max chuckled, not really sorry at all. He used his finger to wipe the semen off of Bebe's face, and he then shoved the finger into Jewel's mouth. Even though she was barely cognizant enough to remember her own name, Jewel still sucked on the cum-covered finger like it was sweet candy.

"I . . . I . . . I . . . ugh," Shelby rolled her eyes. Even though Max was a boy (and one with the biggest cock she'd ever seen anywhere) he reminded her completely of Holly. They had the same auburn hair, the same green eyes, the same arrogant smile, and the same overbearing aura of sexuality.

"Hey . . . your bathrobe is falling open," Max said, pointing out that Shelby's breasts were spilling out of her sister's skimpy robe. Shelby's nipples were fully erect and exposed, and her chest still glistened with Peter's semen.

"I . . . look . . . Max . . . you can't just . . . these poor girls . . . and y'know . . . if Holly and Peter get married they'd be your SISTERS . . . and . . . ugh," Shelby was too frustrated and aroused to fully form a single thought. She kept looking down at her nephew's cock . . his huge . . . thick . . . brutal cock . . . and just the sight of it seemed to slap any coherent thought from her brain. "Where are Micah and Roxanne."

Max shrugged. "Outside. I think Micah went to help Roxanne get me semen out of her hair or something."

Shelby's nipples twitched with frustration. "You . . . came . . . in my daughter's hair?"

"Accidentally," Max laughed, and flashes of a twenty year old Holly filled Shelby's mind. Max was exactly like her in every way, only instead of a massive pair of tits he had that sexy skyscraper sticking up from his crotch.

Shelby hugged the skimpy rope around her body and headed outside, stepping over Gem's naked body like she wasn't even there. Shelby slid open the sliding glass door that led to the ship's back deck, and the first thing she saw was Roxanne's breast bouncing in the moonlight.

"I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again! Holy shit . . . Micah! You're a fucking genius! You eat pussy better than a girl!" Roxanne bleated, holding onto Micah's head with one hand and the ship's railing with the other. The slender babe was writhing and wriggling wildly, her legs shaking and breasts bouncing, her whole body losing control as a dozen orgasms hit her all at once.

Micah was on his knees, his face so deep in Roxanne's cumming pussy that her honey was dripping off his chin, one hand on her thigh for support, and the other rapidly stroking his penis.

"ROXY!" Shelby screamed. "Stop . . . stop . . . stop doing THAT with your cousin this instant!"

Roxanne had no words as she stared up at her mother like a deer in the headlights. Micah came up with a dripping wet face, also shocked, but he didn't stop stroking his penis until he shot his load onto Roxanne's calf.

"What . . . what the FUCK is happening on this boat!" Shelby screamed. She rubbed her head and spun around, her little robe falling open and revealing her full body to everyone. She felt hot, frustrated, and confused. She couldn't tell if she was going to pass out or flip out. She knew she should be angry . . . at least that's what she expected of herself . . . and she knew she should punish these horny kids for the perverted things they were doing . . . but in truth the only thing she really wanted was to forget all about them, grab her nephew Max by his big cock, drag him back to the cabin, and get both her holes stuffed by Max and Peter. She wanted Peter to fuck her like he fucked Holly, and she wanted Max to fuck her like he fucked those little sluts. She wanted to get fucked. She needed to get fucked. She wanted cock. Hard, big, thick, hot cock. She wanted-

KABOOM!!

The sky exploded. The dark night was momentarily lit by an apocalyptic flash of light that nearly blinded everyone. A white bolt of lightning came down from the sky and hit the ocean, illuminating a massive black swirling cloud hugging the horizon, a cloud that was quickly coming towards the yacht.

"Holy shit!," Shelby gasped. "A storm!"

#

Peter sprang into action like a real man, revving the ship's engines and immediately trying to sail out of the storm's path. He tried to radio their coordinates to the Coast Guard, but the only thing that came over the speaker was pure static. Gem and Jewel surprised Shelby by how competently they helped their father navigate the ship, especially considering they'd both been nearly brain-dead minutes before. As Peter steered Gem got on the electronics and tried to get a signal, but everything was behaving strangely. The lights flickered, the radio got nothing but static, and even the compass spun around wildly, as if the North was flying around the ship at the speed of a bullet. Jewel unpacked the emergency gear, handed out life-vests, and prepped the life-raft, just in case.

"This is insane!" Peter yelled, steering the ship without the aide of the electronics. "I've never seen a storm like this! It's like the clouds are just following us!"

The winds picked up enough to splash waves onto the boat, but they never got worse than that, and the visible edge of the storm indeed held back, almost intentionally, forcing Peter to direct the ship in the way a sheepdog would cattle.

"An island!" Micah yelled, who was wearing nothing but his life-vest and tighty-whitie. "There's an island."

"That's impossible," Gem said, analysing the map. "It should be nothing but empty ocean for fifty miles in every direction!"

But there it was. Micah wasn't hallucinating. A small island with a single, tall peak loomed above the horizon, haloed by the rising sun. The Tropic of Capricorn was almost upon it, and yet no one had seen the island even a minute before. It was as if the entire mass of land had sprung up from the sea, just for them, or been hidden by an invisible fold in the sky.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers
123456...8