Circe's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still a virgin, aren't you?" Holly asked.

Micah just blushed a nodded.

"Good. Bebe is too. Come here."

Micah obeyed, and the moment his was within reach Holly grabbed her son by his cock, tugged him into position between Bebe's legs, and then got behind him. She squatted down a little, making sure that she could thrust her groin into her son's perky little butt, and she held Micah in place by his slender shoulders.

"Now Bebe, when Micah pops your cherry, it might hurt for a moment, but I'm betting that you're still high as a kite from all the orgasms I just gave you, so it might feel good. In any case, just hang in there. Does your mommy have you on the pill, sweetie?"

Bebe bit her lip and nodded, eagerly grinding her pussy against the tip of Micah's cock, making him whimper just as girlishly as she was. She was more ready for it than he was.

"Good. The feeling of a man cumming inside you is . . . indescribable."

Holly kissed her son on his cheek, and then she slowly guided his cock into the unbelievably tight little opening of Bebe's pink pussy. Her clit was no bigger than raisin, and the lips of her vulva were just a shade different that the rest of her skin, making her entire vagina almost invisible . Fitting even an average sized cock like Micah's in such a tiny pussy was like wedging a large foot into a baby's sock, but Holly didn't let up. She pushed her waist against her son's butt, pushing him forward, giving him the extra strength he needed to penetrate.

"C'mon Micah," his mother whispered in his ear. "Fuck this little slut. Make her squeal like a pig. Fuck her like your brother would. Nail this slut's pussy to the wall. Her pussy is so small your dick must feel like a sledgehammer. You're her first . . . make her remember it."

Finally Micah's cock hit Bebe's virgin hymen, and after a moment of resistance Micah broke through.

"EAK!" Bebe squealed.

"OH! Ooooooooh," Micah moaned.

"It . . . it feels good!" Bebe cried, although tears were dripping from her big, expressive eyes.

"It feels really good!" Micah agreed, finally thrusting into his cousin with his own power, slapping his firm waist against her soft thighs.

Bebe and Micah moaned and squealed awkwardly, each of them being driven crazy by new sensations of pleasure they had never imagined before. Bebe had never been so fully penetrated before, and the feeling of being stuffed from her pussy to her gut felt amazing. Micah had never buried his dick in a real pussy before, and the tight grip of his cousin's wet, warm little pocket made him so dizzy he might faint.

Holly held on to her sun, dry-humping him, grinding her erect jelly-bean against his tight little ass until she was ready to cum herself, and when she felt herself climaxing she began to thrust until the cot Bebe was resting on banged against the wall.

"CUMMING!" they all screamed in unison, their bodies tightening and coming to a stiff halt.

Micah whimpered as his balls evacuated the largest load of ejaculation he had ever mustered in his life, all of it pouring seven inches into Bebe's virgin body. Bebe squealed as she was shocked by alternating waves of hot and cold, the semen filling her womb like a water-balloon. Holly gritted her teeth and giggled a little, experiencing an orgasm that was decently powerful, but it was nevertheless heightened by the taboo pleasure of enabling the deflowering of her son and niece in one swoop.

Holly stepped back and Micah's hard cock was pushed out of Bebe's tight pussy. It spurted one last rope of semen, most of it landing across Bebe's nubile chest, but a bit of it landing in her open mouth.

Micah slipped to his knees, panting from exhaustion, and actually crying with pleasure. Bebe's little body loosened at that exact moment, and she unleashed a powerful squirt of cum from her tight pussy all over his face, filling his mouth and hitting him in the eyes.

Holly saw all this and laughed, grinding her wet pussy against the back of her son's head until she squirted as well, and her orgasm was like a shower compared to Bebe's little sprinkler, leaving Micah's back dripping wet with his mother's cum.

Holly collapsed onto the cot and cuddled with Bebe as they both slowly recovered from their orgasms. Bebe buried her head in her Aunt's breasts to stop from crying out from the painful after-pangs of her hymen being ripped apart, and Holly stroked the little girl's short brown hair.

Micah just fell to the floor dripping with cum, still erect, feeling so good that he would have been happy to die at that exact moment, certain he had lived a fulfilling life even though he was just eighteen.

After about ten minutes Holly finally got to her feet, and she pulled the youngsters up as well.

"Good job Micah. I think you really fucked your cousin's brains out. With a little practice you'll be a badass lady-killer, just like your big brother."

#

"FUCK! Too big! Too big!" Roxanne grunted as her cousin Max fucked her from behind. She was bent over the back of a couch, and Max was slamming his organ-buster into her pussy so hard that she couldn't keep a footing. Her toes curled from the impacts, and the only thing that stopped her from falling over the side was Gem hugging her tight, pushing their breasts together.

"Bullshit," Max laughed, smacking his cousin on her tight ass. "All the other dicks you've fucked since now have just been too small."

Max grabbed a fistfull of Roxanne's messy brown hair and yanked back as he drove into her, making her grunt hysterically with submissive pleasure. Roxanne had never been fucked this rough before, and although she was dripping wet and approaching a big orgasm, she wished Max would just be a *little* easier on her.

"I (grunt) just (grunt) prefer (grunt) dicks (grunt) a (grunt) little (grunt) bit (grunt) smaller," Roxanne grunted between cock-slams into her stomach. "I can't cum like-FUUUUCCK!!"

Despite her resistance Roxanne began to cum like a maniac, Max having broken some part deep within her body that no cock had ever reached before. Her climax came as suddenly and brutally as Max's cock did, and she literally went cross-eyed as her pussy suddenly erupted with an explosion of hot cum. Roxanne had never squirted before, so the feeling of her cum dripping down her legs was a little frightening. For a moment she thought she had pissed herself.

"Typical," Max said smugly, pulling his cock free from his cousin's liquefied vagina with a loud, wet *slurp.*

He strutted around the couch to approach Roxanne from the front, and she barely even saw him coming. She was so knocked-out by her orgasm that she was drifting on the edge of consciousness, twitching weakly, and Gem tried to revive her with some gentle kisses.

Max shoved Gem aside, and then pushed his rigid cock against Roxanne's stupefied face, pressing it against her cheek until it slipped into her mouth, and he forcefully shoved it down her throat. He grabbed Roxanne by her head and began to skull-fuck her until his balls were slapping against her chin, and the sound of *gluck* *gluck* *gluck* came from her overstuffed esophagus. Gem worried that Max was going a little rough on his cousin, but she was too horny to stop him, and she just crept underneath Roxanne so she could lick Max's balls.

"My son Max, skull-fucking his own cousin. Why am I not surprised?"

Max looked to the door to see his mother Holly standing there, totally naked, her large breasts glistened with an erotic sheen of sweat and cum. His little brother Micah and his cousin Bebe were with her, each of them naked as well, and each of them watching timidly. Bebe looked terrified at the sight of her older sister being asphyxiated by Max's horce-cock, and Micah looked sad and jealous. Max knew Micah was crushing on Roxanne pretty hard, but he had crushed on plenty of girls that Max inevitably fucked stupid. Max never fucked those girls to intentionally hurt his brother (except for maybe one time), it was simply a matter of course that any pussy that hung around Max too long was bound to get pulverized by him. Roxanne included.

Max pulled his big plunger out of Roxanne's mouth with a loud *pop,* leaving about a dozen thick strands of saliva connected her slackened lips to his girthy shaft. Gem jumped at the opportunity and took Roxanne's place, eagerly trying to skull-fuck herself just as hard as Max had given it to his cousin.

"Look at you three," Max laughed. "What have you been getting up to?" he asked, noticing some semen dripping from Bebe's adorable, swollen pussy.

Before anyone could answer they were interrupted by two more guests. Shelby and Peter came strutting down the stairs buck naked, dripping wet, and veiled in a big cloud of steam. Just as Peter had busted his nut all over Shelby's face (several streaks of semen still clung to her chin) they had heard Roxanne screaming downstairs, and had come to investigate.

"Holly!" Shelby gasped, uselessly trying to cover her glistening nudity with her hands. "Roxy!" she gasped again, seeing her nearly unconscious daughter flung over the side of the couch like a wet towel, strands of spit still connecting her face to Max's cock. "Bebe!" she gasped a third time, seeing her baby-girl naked and sticky with after-sex.

"Having fun with my boyfriend?" Holly smirked, swaggering over to her sister like a stipper on a catwalk. She wrapped her arms around Shelby's waist, hugging her so tight that their breasts almost spilled over their shoulders, and then Holly kissed her sister like she was on the set of a lesbian porno.

Shelby gasped into her sister's mouth, but other than a moment of stiffness, she didn't resist, and within seconds her voluptuous body was melting into Holly's, their generous breasts and thighs rolling over one another.

The kiss broke, and Shelby moaned deeply as Holly licked Peter's semen off of her sister's chin.

"Peter's cock is amazing," Shelby gasped, thrusting into her sister.

"And Bebe's pussy is as sweet as cottoncandy," Holly laughed. "I hope you don't mind that I had my son pop her cherry."

"I wanted him to, mommy," Bebe said, skipping happily as she held her swollen pussy with one hand. "I want to do everything that Aunt Holly does in her movies. I want to have sex with boys and girls. I want to have sex with lots of boys at the same time . . . black boys . . . with cocks as big as Max's!"

"I hope you're not mad," Micah said barely above a whisper, his cock growing erect again.

"And I hope you don't mind that I fucked Roxanne . . . and Gem . . . and Jewel," Max said to his Aunt Shelby and to Peter, even as Gem was still shyly kneeling below him, kissing his wet cock.

"Where is my other daughter, by the way?" Peter asked, only concerned that Jewel was missing and not that his family was being bent into a twisted, incestous knot.

Just then Jewel ran in through the front doors wearing nothing but a wet t-shirt, looking rather pissed off.

"Where have you all been!" Jewel screamed. "Last thing I remember was Max fucking the shit out of me, and then I woke up on the boat all alone, and . . . oh . . . shit."

Jewel looked around the room with a dumbfounded expression. At first she thought she'd be in trouble for accidentally admitting to having sex with Max, but as she looked around and saw everyone naked and in various states of post-sex stickiness she realized that she'd actually missed out on most of the naughtiness.

"Oh . . . well . . . this isn't fair either!" Jewel huffed. "I was left all alone on the boat while you eight were having a fucking orgy!"

"We weren't having an orgy, cupcake," Peter laughed. "I was just fucking Shelby in the shower-"

"And I only had sex with Bebe," Holly chimed in, "although I did help Micah lose his virginity-"

"So far I've only gotten to suck Max's cock today," Gem interrupted.

"But I got fucked pretty hard by him," Roxanne added, finally roused back to full consciousness.

"Auntie Holly licked my kitten until it began to squirt," Bebe giggled.

"And I got the first pussy of my life," Micah admitted shyly.

"And I'm still planning on fucking you again," Max said to Jewel.

Everyone looked around at each other, at their naked bodies, at the cum and sweat dripping to the floor, at their erect nipples, at their hard cocks, at their wet pussies, and they all felt the palpable sexual tension building between them again. Each of them (and just for a moment) saw a gorgeous woman with chocolate skin and big dark nipples moving between them, teasing them with her perfect body, caressing their genitals, kissing their lips, but the moment she moved out of their vision she disappeared from their memories, leaving only a hot, deep, sexual aching.

It was Shelby who finally broke the tension by laughing.

"What the fuck," Shelby said. "Let's have an orgy."

#

"Oh mommy!" Bebe squealed in joy. "Mommy! I love sex so much!"

"Me too baby!" Shelby cried, kissing her daughter with tongue. "Me too!"

Mother and daughter were pushed against each other, their vastly disparate breasts mashed together as they were each fucked from behind by a different man. Bebe was being mounted by Micah, who was quickly becoming comfortable handling the little slut, and he was jabbing his cock at all the right angles, making her his bitch. Shelby was being fucked by Peter so hard that her ass jiggled from the impacts, and her breasts bounced into her daughter's face. Bebe managed to catch one of her mother's nipples in her mouth, and she sucked down just as voraciously as she had as an infant.

"Oh my God . . . your pussy is so tight and hot," Micah whimpered as he rapidly humped Bebe with the gusto of a rabbit. "You make me feel huge!"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh FUCK!" Gem moaned, bouncing up and down on Max's lap, driving his oil-drilling cock up into her chest. The smug stud was sitting in a comfortable chair, legs spread, arms behind his head, just relaxing as the Stone Sisters did all the work pleasing him.

Jewel was leaning over the chair running her hungry mouth all over his chest, kissing his nipples and licking up the tasty sweat that pooled in the deep crevices of his abs, and as she moved downward she came to wear her sister's pussy was slamming against the thick base of Max's cock. Jewel slipped to the floor, kneeling behind her sister, licking Max's cock and then spitting on Gem's asshole when she came down, getting it nice and slippery.

Jewel grabbed her sister's waist and pulled down, slamming Gem onto Max's cock much harder than she was capable of doing herself, and the impact smacked an immediate orgasm out of her. The pleasure of it hit Gem like a speeding train, and she was left shivering and gasping as if in pain.

"Cumming already, sis?" Jewel snicked, shoving a finger up Gem's anus and rapidly knuckle-fucking her senseless. "Good. I want my turn."

Gem collapsed against Max's chest panting and shivering. With one hand he grabbed Gem by her twitching ass-cheek and pulled her body off of his spitroast, dropping her on the ground like a broken toy.

Jewel smiled wickedly as she swayed her body in front of Max, giving him a teasing lap-dance, shaking her perfect little ass in his face, before sitting on his dick and slowly impaling herself on him. Jewel took a reverse-cowgirl position so she could push her feet against the floor for traction, but even then she had to grit her teeth and work through the pain to get his full length inside her.

Jewel was just getting comfortable with the womb-bursting size of Max's cock when he grabbed her long blonde hair, yanked back, and began to fuck her mercilessly, making her scream in hysterical pleasure. Gem slowly but surely regained her composure, and when she did she shoved her own finger up Jewel's anus, giving her sister a taste of her own medicine.

On the couch nearby Roxanne was locked in a tight hug with her Aunt Holly, slowly thrusting her body into the older woman's soft breasts, kissing her with deep, sapphic affection. Holly let her hand explore her niece's stomach and thighs, eventually finding her pussy.

Roxanne cringed a little and backed away.

"Sorry," Roxanne said. "Your son just . . . well . . . he fucked me really hard."

"I hope he didn't hurt you," Holly said in an apologetic tone, although Roxanne wouldn't have been the first girl that Max had gone too hard on. Holly was used to finding girl's sneaking out of his room early in the morning, sometimes stumbling so awkwardly that they could barely make it to the front door without falling down.

"He did . . . but . . . I kind of liked it," Roxanne admitted. "He's such an asshole. He didn't even ask me how I was feeling. He just . . . he just took what he wanted, fucked the shit out me, and then shoved his cock down my throat like I'm nothing but a toy for him. He made me feel like a total slut. No boy has ever made me feel that way before."

Holly's sympathetic smile became a smirk. "And you loved it, didn't you . . . slut?"

Roxanne bit her lip, and for a moment it seemed like she might get angry, but as a tear rolled down her cheek she relaxed.

"Your a dirty, stupid, worthless little slut, aren't you?" Holly whispered into her niece's ear. She pressed her hand against Roxanne's swollen pussy and didn't let her back away. "People have been telling you that you're smart, special, and cool your whole life . . . but those compliments are shit to you . . . you'd rather get spit on . . . and creamed on . . . you want a beast like my son to fuck you like he's fucking those silly little sluts right now. Admit it . . . you stupid little whore."

Roxanne was trembling. Her lower lip was wiggling around so much that Holly had to press her thumb down on Roxanne's mouth so she girl could speak without sobbing. She was looking intently at the way Max was bouncing Jewel on his lap like a ball, making her squeal a string of incoherent vulgarities.

"I . . . I . . . I," Roxanne was on the verge of tears. "You're right. I . . . I want to be a slut. I want to get fucked hard. I want Max to spit on me when I cum. I want him to treat me like a dirty freak. I feel like such a hypocrite for wanting that. I'm supposed to be a feminist."

Holly pulled Roxanne's face up by her chin and gave her niece a big, wet kiss. "It's not your fault, sweetie. Beasts like Max and Peter have that effect on lots of girls. I know you might find it demeaning at first, but at a certain point biology trumps ideology. Besides, who says you can't be a feminist and love hard, rough, juicy sex? Let Max fuck you, cum on you, spit on you, and use your pussy like a punching-bag. Just make sure you do the same to him."

Holly watched as a single tear rolled down Roxanne's face, and the older woman licked it up with her tongue.

"Thanks Aunt Holly," Roxanne said, gently pushing her chest against Holly's breasts, flicking their stiff nipples together.

"Your welcome, slut. Now get your dirty ass over to my son and let him break that filthy little pussy of yours."

Roxanne laughed and strutted over to where Max was pistoning Jewel senseless. He was fucking the slutty blonde so hard that her ass was a bouncing blur on his powerful thighs, but he slowed when he saw his brunette cousin slowly swaggering over, smiling brightly. Roxanne got in front of Jewel and admired the way that the dumb blonde looked. Jewel was utterly exhausted, her cheeks wet with tears, drool oozing down her chin, and her blonde hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. Roxanne grabbed Jewel's head and pulled her in for a big, deep, tongue-filled kiss that lasted almost a minute, and then Roxanne pulled Jewel off of Max's cock and let her drop to the floor.

Max's cock emerged from Jewel's tenderized pussy with a loud *slurp* and it slapped Gem in her cheek with surprising force. Gem grabbed the slippery sledgehammer with both hand and began to suck on the big tip, but Roxanne pulled the cock away and aimed it right up into her pussy.

1...345678