Circe's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The storm . . . it isn't following us here," Peter said, finally admitting to himself that the storm was chasing them, even though that was impossible.

The churning clouds of the tiny hurricane seemed to hold back, satisfied that the little boat had found the island, but against all laws of nature the hurricane didn't dissipate either. It simply held back, floating aloft like a massive black dog, waiting to attack at its master's order.

"Is that a mansion?" Holly almost whispered, straining her eyes to see a rather massive complex that filled most of the island's shore. There was a rather large building with many windows atop a cliff, with some smaller units dotting the shore, all of it connected by verandas. The mansion was a strange, unidentifiable style, looking like an odd melding of Spanish, French, and South American styles.

"Maybe there's someone there who can help us," Shelby wondered aloud, biting her lip and hugging her daughter's nervously.

"Maybe," Peter shrugged, trying to hide his fear as he looked at compass again, and found it pointing towards the island, even though from the direction of the rising sun is was clear that the island was East, not North of their location.

"Holy shit," Holly gasped. "I just realized something."

"What?" Shelby asked.

"We . . . we're technically in the Bermuda Triangle, aren't we."

Peter didn't answer, but he didn't have to. Holly was right.

#

Hours passed, the sun rose high and hot, and passenger aboard the Tropic of Capricorn could make out almost every detail of the massive mansion seemingly built into the mountainside of the little island. It looked far too big to be a house, but just small enough to not be a commercial resort. There was a small pier but no boats, and although the property looked well maintained there were no people present.

Peter gently guided the yacht into a rather ideal little cove next to the mansion and made anchor. The cove was obviously used for this, as a section of the pier led into it, and there was a shack built into the cliff face with ropes, poles, and life-savers hanging from its walls.

The whole crew stood at the rear of the ship looking for any signs of life, and if there had been, they probably would have been aroused by the enticing sight of the six people aboard. Peter was wearing a pair of old shorts, gloves, and nothing else, allowing his bulky chest and muscles to gleam in the sun like a bronze statue. Holly was in her skimpy bikini as before, but she did put on a tiny pair of shorts that didn't do much to cover her voluptuous ass. The Stone Sisters were almost fully dressed, wearing tank-tops and shorts, but the shorts were smaller than briefs, and the tank-tops left almost all of their midsections bear. The rest were in the same swimsuits as before, but Micah was wearing a t-shirt, and shelby had on a blouse, which did little to hide her large erect nipples.

"I don't see anyone," Holly said, shrugging.

"Well the resort-mansion-hotel thing must have some sort of staff. The place looks perfect," Shelby said.

"Let's go ashore and look around. Can't hurt," Peter said, trying not to seem worried. He wanted to put up a strong front for the others, but there was no denying how strange things were. The unnatural storm, the uncharted island, and now an abandoned mansion. Peter had never believed in spooky stuff before, but now he half expected to see a ghost or something pop up in one of the windows.

"Holly, Shelby, and Bebe. I'll take you three ashore first on the motor-boat. I'll come back for the rest of you."

"Yeah! Field-trip!" Bebe giggled girlishly and lept into her mother's large breasts. Shelby patted her youngest daughter on the head and forced a smile, wishing that she could be as naive and innocent as Bebe was.

The adults and Bebe loaded in and sped off, making landfall a moment later, and then disappearing around the cliff-wall that surrounded the cove. They weren't out of sight more than a second before Max pulled his speedo down and let his big elephant-trunk swing free. He jerked it in one hand and smirked arrogantly at the girls, not just Gem and Jewel, but Roxanne as well.

"So, one of you girls down for a quicky before Mr. Stone gets back?" Max asked.

"ME! I am!" Gem and Jewel exclaimed in unison.

Roxanne opened her mouth to say something, but caught herself and looked away coyly, smiling from ear to ear.

"Sorry girls. I'd fuck you both, but I don't think we have time for that," Max laughed.

The Stone Sister hissed at each other like alleycats fighting over a scrap of meat, and without saying anything the quickly played a game of rock-paper-scissors.

"Rock! I win!" Jewel squeaked, smashing her sister's scissors. "Sorry sis. Better luck next time." Jewel literally skipped over to Max, kissed him, grabbed his cock, and led him inside for a quick fuck.

Gem pouted and sat down on the bench, staring through the glass at his sister kneeling down to give Max's big pussy-plunger a quick blowjob. Max was holding Jewel by her head, thrusting his massive trunk in and out of the slut's throat, getting it nice and wet for Jewel's tight pussy.

"Y'know," Roxanne said, swaggering next to Gem and sitting so close that their breasts touched. "I know shit is crazy right now, but I'm still a little surprised your dad wasn't made at you two for fucking Max. If my dad or mom caught me getting my brains fucked out in the next room they'd be pissed."

Gem shrugged. "Daddy is very . . . libertarian. I mean, he's been in porn since before we were born, and I don't remember a time when I didn't understand what he did. I actually got in trouble in kindergarten when I told my class that my daddy fucked mommies for a living. He actually was pretty strict with us growing up. No drugs, no boys, no dropping out until we were at least eighteen, which I was good about, but Jewel . . . she's been going hard since junior high."

"You two are actually pretty different, aren't you?" Roxanne said, unconsciously letting a hand fall on Gem's leg.

Gem smiled. "It normally takes people years to notice that, yeah. Jewel . . . I think she's like our mom . . . although she died when we were young. She's wild and free-spirited. She goes through boyfriends faster than I can keep up with, and she goes to way more parties than I do. I don't want to brag, but I think I'm the smart one. It's pretty obvious that Jewel is going to start working for Daddy at the studio, and pretty soon she's going to be a world famous pornstar."

"Not you?" Roxanne asked, leaning in close and brushing some of Gem' short blonde hair out of her face. "I mean . . . you're so fucking hot."

"I got into MIT, so . . .," Gem trailed off as she looked into Roxanne's eyes. For such a smart girl she hadn't really noticed the sexual tension building between them, not until it was ready to burst.

Roxanne kissed Gem, just lightly brushing their puffy lips together. Gem responded by trying to shove her tongue down Roxanne's throat. Gem moaned deep in body and clumsily wrapped her arms around Roxanne's neck, hugging her so tight that their breasts had to fight for space. Roxanne laughed into Gem's mouth, and then took control. One hand snuck its way up Gem's shirt and began playing with her breasts, while the other snuck down her shorts and found her pussy warm, wet, and willing to let a few fingers in.

Over the sound of Roxanne's and Gem's lip-smacking, the air filled with the flagrant sound of Max's thighs spanking Jewel's tight ass. The young stud has his slut bent over a table, and she was hanging on for dear life as he fucked the daylights out of her. thrusting into her pussy with such brutal power that it seemed to be rocking the boat more than the gentle tide was. Jewel began to scream as she climaxed, and Max had to stuff her own tank-top into her mouth to shut her up.

Poor Micah was left sitting alone, the odd-man out in this otherwise sexy situation. He sat across from where Gem and Roxanne (his crush) were losing themselves in sapphic delight, and he could clearly see his brother's muscular back through the glass as he pistoned Jewel into a hot mess.

Micah wanted to at least tug his shorts down and alleviate the painful erection in his shorts, but that seemed just a little too pathetic, so he resisted. He looked to the shore, hoping to see Peter coming back for them, but the boat was left unattended. Peter and the others were nowhere to be seen.

"Where are those guys?" Micah grumbled, trying to ignore the the six-inch woody threatening to snap his shorts open.

Micah looked along the beach again . . . and he saw something. Something amazing! It was a woman, a beautiful woman, a voluptuous woman, an almost disgustingly erotic woman. She wasn't tall, but she stood with perfect posture, and her humongous breasts seemed to defy gravity with their immense heft. Her skin was the color of milk-chocolate, and it gleamed in the sun like polished metal, making it seem almost black. Her hair was long, curly, black, and filled with colorful flowers. She wasn't naked, but what little she wore did nothing to cover her dark brown nipples and trimmed pubic region. She was muscular as well, with well defined abs, but something about her wide hips and easy swagger told Micah that she was a lazy hedonist, and the power in her body was a miracle of nature.

The fight of the chocolate goddess made Micah want to cry. Suddenly his blood was boiling and his mouth was watering. He lost all track of conscious thought. He became like an animal, reduced to nothing but the primordial urges to fight, feed, and fuck. His erect penis began to froth with pre-cum, and the little muscles in his fit body stood out like they were being electrocuted.

Micah turned back to where Gem and Roxanne were kissing . . . and something change again.

Suddenly Micah was himself again. The sexual rage that filled him moments before was gone, and he was left panting and dripping with sweat, as if he had just run a marathon on a hot day. He was exhausted, and the front of his shorts were sticky with so much pre-cum it looked like he had already ejaculated.

All memory of the chocolate goddess was gone . . . simply gone . . . he forgot her . . . like a dream.

"Micah, sweetie, are you okay?" Roxanne asked, finally noticing her little cousin. "You look . . . frustrated."

Micah was frustrated. His older brother was wrecking another hot girl just feet away, and the love of his life (his cousin) was stripping another girl naked and fingering her. Micah tried to talk, but all that came out was a whimper. He couldn't remember the goddess, so he didn't understand why he felt so tired.

Roxanne whispered into Gem's ear, and the lovely blonde giggled naughtily. Gem stood up and shrugged off her shorts, rendering her fully naked, and she sauntered over to Micah, strutting her stuff just as wickedly as her sister could, bringing the little boy to full erectness again. Gem leaned in, kissed him, pushed her tongue into his mouth, and let him taste Roxanne's lips on her own. Gem then laughed as she tugged Micah's shorts down and found his cock already wet. Six thick inches was actually a decent size, especially for a petite pretty-boy like Micah, but compared to titans like Peter and Max he did look a little small.

"So tell me, cutie," Gem said, stroking Micah's sticky cock, "have you ever gotten a blowjob before?"

He hadn't . . . Gem could tell . . . but she fixed that. Gem wasn't as a devoted a cock-worshipper as her sister was, but to Micah she was the grand-master of dick-sucking, and he was cumming all over her face within ten seconds flat.

#

"Peter, shouldn't you go get the kids?" Shelby asked, looking over her shoulder at Peter.

Peter stone was standing on the beach, taking in the sheer beauty of his surroundings. The warm crystal blue water, the bright blue sky that kissed the edge of the unnatural storm, the dormant volcano rising above the, the swaying trees, and the mansion itself . . . for the first time Peter was getting an erection just from the scenery.

"Um . . . yeah," Peter said absently.

Peter kept looking around for something, and he kept getting the impression that he wasn't alone on the beach. Something was dancing at the edge of his vision, and when he saw it, he was sure that he was looking at the most erotic woman he had even seen. Chocolate skin, black hair, dark nipples, but every time the goddess moved out of his vision he forgot her, and he was left with nothing but a deep, sexual longing.

"Let's look around first," Peter said, desperate to find the phantom he kept forgetting.

Peter was about to follow Shelby inside the main building and look for an attendant, maid, bellboy, or whatever, but he got distracted by the succulent little shape of Bebe as she played at the water's edge. Peter wouldn't have known it (because he couldn't) but the bubbly little girl was being haunted by the same erotic phantom that he was. Bebe was a virgin, but she was no stranger to the hot, wild urges of her body. She understood she was horny, and she didn't wonder why. Her hormones had been boiling out of control for the last several months, making her breasts swell like ripe peaches, and her buttocks perk up in the shape of a heart. Her mons-pubis was so puffy and swollen that it looked like she had something stuffed into her tight swimsuit, and her fingers were fidgeting at the edge of her thighs, tempted to finger herself right there on the beach.

"Who want to fuck her, don't you, stud?" Holly whispered in her lover's ear, grabbing his crotch and giving his hard club and nice squeeze. "You want to fuck the shit out of my little niece."

Peter just grunted in response. His hard cock was answer enough. Holly kissed him, and pulled his gaze away from the pubescent nymph playing in the water.

"Well too bad. She's off limits, okay?" Holly said, rubbing his hard chest, and playing with his stiff nipples. "She might be eighteen, but she's barely five feet tall, and I bet she doesn't weigh more than ninety pounds. She's also a virgin. I can tell."

"You're just making me want to fuck her more," Peter whispered, squeezing Holly's big, wonderful ass, but letting his eyes wander back to Bebe's adorable little postier.

"You'd be way, WAY too much for her," Holly said a little more sternly. "You'd split her in half like a piece of wood. So . . . don't . . . touch. If you need to fuck something I'm right here, and in case you haven't noticed, my sister Shelby is soaking wet. She needs to get fucked bad, and I'm giving you blanket permission to do whatever you can with her."

"What about her other daughter? The hippie chick?"

"Roxanne? I wouldn't have figured her to be your type," Holly shrugged. "But sure. Whatever. Let's see how the rest of this trip goes, whether we're trapped on this island or not."

Holly gave Peter another kiss and swaggered away to explore some of the bungalows that dotted the treeline. If Peter followed her, she knew she'd fuck him on the first comfortable surface she found, but if Peter followed Shelby instead she wouldn't be bitter. Shelby needed a hard dick more than she did at the moment.

Peter took one last look at Bebe and let his lecherous mind summon up whatever perverse thoughts it wanted, and once he was done mentally ravishing the ripe little girl, he followed Shelby into the main building.

#

"Way to go, bro!" Max cheered, giving his shy little brother a high-five. "Your first blowjob, and from a hot babe even!"

Micah shrugged and blushed a little shyly, but he looked cute when he was embarrassed, so no one felt bad for him. Gem laughed a little as she licked the last of Micah's cum off her face, and Roxanne used a towel to clean off the rest, even kissing Gem despite her cousin's semen saturating her mouth.

"How my sister doing?" Gem asked, playfully slapping Max's semi-flaccid cock which was soaked with Jewel's sex-honey.

"She's . . . going to need a nap I think," Max laughed.

The door to the inside of the boat was open, and they could all see Jewel lying chest-down on the table, her head hanging off the side, still gagged with her shirt, her legs spread wide open and twitching with post-coitus spasms. Max had really filled her up, and with every twitch some more of his thick cum oozed out of her pussy.

"Is your dad still not back yet?" Max asked, seeing the boat on shore.

"He probably got distracted fucking your mom again," Gem said to Max, "or maybe yours," she coyl suggested to Roxanne.

"Well the shore is barely more than fifty meters away," Roxanne said. "We can swim that easy. I'm getting bored waiting around."

"What about Jewel?" Gem asked. "I don't think she'll even be able to walk for another hour."

Max shrugged. "She'll catch up. C'mon. I want to explore this swanky place."

Pulling his speedo back up, Max jumped off the edge of the boat and dove into the crystal clear waters, his powerful body gliding through the sea like Triton himself. Roxanne stripped off her t-shirt and down to her swimsuit. She and Gem jumped in together and swam after Max, although neither could keep up with him. Micah was a little nervous about leaving Jewel all alone, but he didn't want to be left, so he jumped in and chased after the others.

#

The inside of the main building was bright and welcoming. The hardwood floors were freshly washed, and underneath every window was a big potted plant, making the inside feel much like the outside. It had every appearance of the lobby of a ritzy resort, but there was no front desk, and the furniture was arranged in a way that implied intimate use, not the kind of thing you'd put in a public room. Everything was also . . . old. There were no televisions, phones, or intercoms, and even the lightbulbs reminded Shelby of something her grandparents would have used.

Shelby noticed a voluptuous woman behind her, and she assumed it was her sister Holly.

"Holly, can you believe this place?" Shelby asked. "It's like something from Casablanca or . . . oh my!"

The woman standing before Shelby wasn't her sister. In fact, Shelby wasn't even sure if this woman was a human. She was erotic, powerful, and sparkled with the rich luster of a chocolate statue. She wore a sarong of gold-cloth around her waist, a belt of gold coins, and a dozens necklaces heavy with pearls and shells. Her scraps of clothing covered nothing. Her rich chocolate nipples were bare, and her pussy looked fat and juicy.

"Who . . . who are-"

"Shhhh," the chocolate woman hushed Shelby with her finger, even pushing it Shelby's mouth and pushing her tongue around. "Go upstairs . . . find a room . . . and prepare yourself for pleasure."

The woman's voice was like sugary rum. Just listening to it made Shelby's clitoris tingle. The busty housewife couldn't resist. Hypnotized, she turned around and headed for the stairs. Her vagina was so swollen that it made her walk awkwardly, but she didn't stop. Shelby followed the woman's orders, even though Shelby couldn't remember her at all. Like a ghost in a dream, Shelby was left with the woman's warm taste in her mouth, but she couldn't remember the woman herself.

#

Peter came into the main building a moment later, and found it empty.

"Shelby, are you-"

"Shhh, no need for words, my stallion."

Peter turned to find the chocolate goddess again. He remembered her now. He remembered seeing her outside. Suddenly she was the only thing he could remember. Everything else melted into hot, confused, sexual fog. He couldn't even remember his own name.

"Oh my gods . . . you're so hard," the woman cooed, pushing her perfect body against his, squeezing the bulge in his pants. The feeling of her nipples against his bare chest made Peter feel like he was being injected with heroin, and the scent of her body was like cinnamon and cocaine. "Do you want to use this big club on something, stud?"

123456...8