CisterWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm calling out to my sisterwives. "It's the master cock maker...in daylight!"

"No way!" Sandra's yell barely precedes her as she sprints to the door, still fully naked. She almost screeches to a halt as she sees Geoff at the door, holding a huge bouquet of lilacs.

Christy sees my wide eyes as Geoff gets down on his knees, offering up the lilacs to our wife Sandra.

"Thank you, my kind sir knight!" Sandra lifts Geoff to his feet and kisses him, with tongue...for a good while.

Finally Christy starts giggling.

Now I know something's up. "OK, wanna tell me what's going on?"

Christy leads me by the boob to the table to sit down. "My darling wife of twenty years, when you gave me a hall pass to have a real man, you were hoping to watch me with him, to take part by celebrating our love making. You were hoping to drink of the evidence from my well-used vessel. It wasn't cause you were man-gay for guy-cum. As a woman you wanted to submit that deeply to me. When I chose a total asshole, I ruined that for you. The piece of shit didn't even ask you for permission to fuck me. Instead of letting you submit to me, I just threw myself in the trash. Well this is a do-over. We've found a completely heterosexual man, who will fuck both your wives while you're tied up, unable to do anything about it. First, this must be accomplished in the right way. Sir Geoff, do you have anything to say to my wife Ellie?"

"Why yes I do, Christy." Geoff turns to me. "Ellie Zadok, with all abundant, due and well deserved respect for you as her spouse, may I please ask you for this honor? May I have your permission to fuck both of your wives bareback as you sit helplessly tied up and watch?"

I'm grinning ear to ear. "I know you're clean, and they can't get any more pregnant than they already are. Bareback it is. As long as there's no disrespect involved, yes, you have my blessing."

Christy starts laughing her ass off, and can't stop. Finally she gains control, to explain her hysterics. "We are the freakiest bitches who ever lived! You know how adorably messed up we are, when plain vanilla is the most forbidden, kinky color in our flag?"

Sandra raises an eyebrow. "It's not so vanilla when Ellie has to watch, all tied up."

Christy meets her gaze with wide eyes. "But hetero?"

Sandra giggles. "Yeah, we are pretty messed up. I'm going to have a heterosexual man's cock pushing up into my gay pussy. I'm smashing through walls of taboo, right and left! Pretty soon nothing will be sacred anymore but love itself!"

Christy smiles. "Isn't that how it's always been?"

Sandra gives a fake gasp, as if she were shocked. "Yes, but we're not supposed to tell! How will anyone take our liberty seriously if we're not keeping at least someone in bondage as an untouchable?"

Laughing, Geoff falls over onto the floor, like he's been shot. "Now that is some really messed up shit. I'm so proud of you ladies!"

Sandra has a piece of paper in her hand. I know all too well what it is. "Here's what's really messed up." Of course she would bring out 'The letter'. I wrote that to Christy the night she informed me of her decision to go after George. I don't find any of it amusing, but for some reason Sandra does. She reads it out loud.

"Dear Christy. You know that potato toy where you hang plastic face parts onto a potato? Now imagine that potato is twenty months old. Would you want to kiss those plastic lips? Hell no. You'd be afraid they'd fall off in your face. That potato is that rotted. Now imagine body parts are fastened onto that potato. I know the type of person George is. He's planted his potato in so many different soils, if it isn't already rotted, that's proof God grants miracles to the undeserving. Before you let that nasty old spud inside you, poke it first with a latex glove, just to make sure balls and other shit doesn't start falling off of it."

Christy is red faced pissed. "What the hell, Sandra? Why would you scare Geoff like that? They tested the fuck out of George in prison, like an animal they put down for biting. His blood got tested so much, they drained enough quarts for an oil change. He's 100% clean."

Geoff claps his hands. "Another undeserved miracle, praise God!"

Christy stares at Geoff. "Not you too?"

Geoff shakes his head. "I don't take the name in vain. I meant it."

Christy helps him to his feet and kisses him on the cheek. "Well that's better."

Geoff sighs. "Sandra, are you still angry with Christy about George? I sense maybe some hostility buried under there?"

Sandra grimaces. "I thought I dealt with it all."

I speak up, finally. "Lather, rinse, repeat."

Geoff decides the conversation has been belabored long enough. He walks up to Sandra, grabs her boobs and kisses her. She grabs his head, lacing her fingers through his long red hair.

I'm instantly hard. Hey, a clit can be hard too...even an oversized one. Geoff seems to know what I'm thinking, breaks off the kiss and speaks softly. "If I can ever crack the code, Ellie, you're the first person I'll tell about a gender reversing retrovirus. Until you can get wet, go ahead and get hard anyway."

I'm weeping. He's too sweet for me. How can he not be a woman? Maybe I'm typical and predictable. It's a common wish for all TransGenders. OK, get it together, Ellie girl. This man is about to have his way with my wives. I put on the thick plaid skirt, because I can untuck under it. Sometimes they tease me, calling it my kilt.

Christy leads me by the boob to the chair facing the bed. Funny I didn't notice the fuzzy ropes before. She ties me up, really well. The way she has my elbows tied back, all I can reach is my own boobs. Otherwise, I'm immobile and helpless. That's all I need. They're going to drive me insane before they release me. I can hardly wait.

I can hear them giggling and whispering, but they haven't yet come into the bedroom where I'm tied up. Now that I'm all bound, Christy has gone out there again. I know it's only been about ten minutes, but it feels like a long time. They finally come into the bedroom, hand in hand in hand. They seem closer than before, more comfortable with each other. My guess is they spent most of that time kissing. That gets me hot just thinking of it. My nipples are rock hard, shooting tingles out, over and around my big boobs.

I realize why Geoff looks so much younger. I shout out. "You shaved. You've got a baby smooth face now."

Geoff pulls the shirt he's been taking off up over his head like a scarf and does a fine impression of the big bad wolf disguised as grandma. "All the better to eat your wives with, my dear!"

Sandra and Christy bust up laughing. OK. Now I can smell the sticky bud. They left me out of this high, just like they left me out of the bed. They're so thorough in their cuckolding!

Christy whispers one of my own lines, with her reassurance. "Trust me, there's madness in my method. You get so horny when you smoke. We had to show you a little mercy."

I whisper back, with a smile. "True dat. Let the games begin."

Sandra grabs her blonde wife by the hand. "No pandering to the audience, young lady!"

Geoff is blushing. "I've wanted these two pussies for the longest time now. And it's not even my birthday!"

Ever the fierce feminist, Sandra shakes her swaying boobs in his face. "Is that the only part of us you wanted, Sir?"

"Oh fuck!" Geoff is practically gurgling in lust.

Christy giggles. "Poor man is drowning in wish fulfillment."

My two wives stand on either side of Geoff, fully naked, helping his shirt the rest of the way over his head. He raises his arms, allowing them to undress his top half. Only his tie-dyed bell-bottom jeans remain. Our longhaired red headed lion likes to dress in groovy fashion like a time traveling hippie. I think it's sexy as fuck.

He may be the only man I've ever been attracted to, but he really does get me going. I'm looking forward to watching him steal the two loves of my life. Yeah, I'm a naughty girl.

My ladies are raking their fingernails gently up and down our man's chest, making his tiny little man nipples hard as rubies. Geoff concurs. "Oh my God. My twin peaks could cut glass!"

Both ladies giggle and bounce away from him onto the bed, their gorgeous boobs dancing as they go. Did I detect a butt thrust as they were getting on? Of course not. I saw two. Both of my dear wives stuck out their asses in the face of the ass man. I'm so proud of them.

Christy and Sandra are laying on the bed, holding hands, chests thrust out, their knees up wide almost to their ears like frogs, displaying their hot, wet glistening pussies to this man.

Sandra speaks for the two. "Oh Geoff, we're just two hungry, empty lesbians, so dick deprived since we've been so dyke depraved! Oh good kind Sir, would you please give us your big, manly cock?"

Oh heaven's bells, that makes my thick red plaid skirt tent up so obviously! She's teasing about morals, of course. She's such a good writer. That was a great line. They've barely begun their festivities, and my lady balls are aching already. I'm going to thoroughly love this torture.

Geoff's grin is almost wider than their spread thighs. "I'll take care of you both, but you'll have to be patient. Contrary to popular belief, real men enjoy real foreplay. I've been craving the taste of both your pussies for the longest time. Not to mention my mouth all over your luscious tits and sweet, fine asses!"

Asses? Wow, he just wrenched it up a notch! I'm so glad the ladies insisted we all shower, right before he arrived at the door.

I'm so grateful I never saw George defiling my wife. With no nightmare to banish from my vision, this blessed event unfolds in heavenly purity. Geoff gathers my Christy into a kiss, both of them wrestling tongues, panting and gasping as if their bodies were steam powered.

Sandra rubs on both of their backs, mixing her affection into their urgency. Christy pulls back, shooting a look toward Sandra, with an eyebrow raised. George understands and draws my purple haired lesbian wife into her first heterosexual kiss. She's moaning in desire. Seeing and hearing this, my nipples are on fire. My breath is catching in intense panting. Christy hears this and gives me a quick wink, then returns her undivided focus to their man.

The last tumblers on a massive vault snap into place in the back of my mind, and I'm released from prison. My wife of twenty years finally has her real man, a real loving man. In ways I had no idea I'd still withheld, I'm fully free to express my womanhood.

It's such an irony that it took a man to set me free as a lesbian. It took a dear, lovely man. My wives find him beautiful. Their chests are flushed, and their nipples are as hard as pencils. I don't blame them for wanting him. If I had a pussy for him to fuck, I'd be all over him too.

I'm content to watch from the sidelines, all tied up, rejoicing on their behalf. They're my vicarious action figures with movable limbs and real, aromatic, wet pussies. The air in this room is drenched in the fragrance of their arousal. It's making my head swim in delight. How can this be for such lesbians? Even a chocolate lover has a right to try other candy sometime. There's no substitute for a real man. I never was one. He is one...a gorgeous one. Their great and obvious arousal is all for him, not for me. Somehow this understanding fills me with intense delight. I'm already close to climax.

Sandra and Christy arrange their huge tits into a semicircle of breasts. Sandra draws Geoff's head into the middle, to rub his face all over them. Everywhere he turns his head, his open mouth finds mammary flesh to kiss, lick and suckle. They're not making milk yet, but I'm sure he can almost taste invisible signals of maternal nurturing growing within. He's in baby heaven.

Geoff's mouth goes like an assembly line sucking between their nipples. His hands play like a little boy with four boobs made available to him. I wish I could make that six, but I know my place. This is a pussy party, and I'm not his type. That's not going to spoil my fun, though. It's bliss, seeing my beloved sister wives getting to enjoy a man. They deserve this treat.

Geoff flips Sandra onto her stomach with sudden finality. He mouths her sweet, fine round ass in random places, all over, tonguing her, memorizing her incredible lady shape. I know what that's like. I've done that. He licks up her crack. She shudders in a tiny squeal. She wasn't expecting that. He's massaging her full, perfect ass cheeks now, grasping them in lusty hands. He seems to have a thing for her ass.

Christy busts up laughing. "Since you're a man, Geoff, I ought to tell you. Harass is not two words."

Geoff grins in awe. "This picture is worth a billion words. Yours is too. Assume the position right next to her. I want to play with four perfect round lady butt cheeks like I played with four perfect round tits."

Wow. The King of kink is in the house. Christy giggles and gets into position next to her wife. Both asses are sticking up, wiggling enticingly in Geoff's face. He buries his head into both asses like he had buried his head in their four breasts. From his comments during movies all last year I knew he was a bit of an ass man, but...wow! This is a whole new level.

Sandra speaks up. "As a lesbian, and as a feminist, you realize how objectified I feel right now? This is so fucking hot!"

Christy turns it up. "Yeah, Geoff, with you putting us on display as meat like this, my cunt is drooling!"

Sandra gasps. "Christy Belle Zadok, you never use that word with me. I'm jealous!"

I pipe up. "Our knight in shining armor brings out the best in his fair maidens!"

All three of us women start snickering, almost out of control. Our mirth is instantly silenced when Geoff reaches around under two elevated asses, slipping two fingers into each dripping pussy. The women scream their first unison orgasm, their legs quaking with their convulsions.

Geoff speaks in a still, small voice. "Just wanted your attention. Let's get you settled on your backs again, m'Ladies. I need to clean your legs."

Geoff sets about to do just that. He starts by sucking on their toes, one after the other. Twenty toes are wriggling as two women squeal in delight. I can almost feel the chills shooting up their backs as he gives special attention to each one. Geoff is licking under one foot, two, three, four. He's got a foot thing too, evidently. Massaging with two hands taking turns on four ankles, he gives fair and balanced treatment. It's fascinating to see how he goes about balancing all this attention between two ladies. If anything, their man is gallant and thoughtful.

He starts owning their lady calves with his mouth, practically tasting their perfect shape. One then the other, and then the other two, he's being a perfect gentleman sharing to them and sharing alike. At last he's licking up their inner thighs, all four.

At this point Christy gets a brilliant idea. She lays on top of Sandra, so their legs are open together as a two-story structure, one pussy over the other. Sandra is only too happy to grab her big breasts in her hands, holding her in place in her very wet lap.

Geoff groans his approval of this move, as he begins his ice cream cone lapping of the two women's inner thighs. Though something I do for them anyway, this is different. This man has a decisive, strong focus about his ministrations, unlike my more fluid, gentle approach. My wives are getting foreplay from a man.

As his hands alternate with his mouth up the insides of their thighs, he gets more vigorous, just short of frantic in his attentions. Their breathing is getting rough and hard. Christy is about to go thermonuclear, her hooting gives her away. "Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hah! Yahhhh!"

She splashes all over Geoff's grateful face. He's drinking as much as he can, rubbing the rest into his cheeks and hair like war paint or a badge of honor. He'd only gotten up her inner thigh, not even reaching her muff yet, and she already went off. This is going to be a really nice session. I'm enjoying watching my wives in all this pleasure. Knowing how much my dear friend had wanted them, I'm enjoying watching his pleasure at tasting their sacred sauce. He'd always told me they were broken, not hateful. He was right. And he tastes his reward.

Now he can concentrate all his oral attention on Sandra. He's drinking her as much as eating her. By the urgency of his slurping and lapping, I know she won't last long. She's screaming at the top of her lungs. The last two syllables of her outburst shock and surprise everyone, including her. "Fuck me!"

How can Geoff refuse such a request? With an exuberant face glistening in my purple haired sister wife's release, he climbs higher to mount the two-woman sandwich. He doesn't give her time to think about it. Sandra requested it, and she's on the bottom. Geoff shoves his massive meat into the hot wet opening on the bottom floor of this leaning tower of pussy. Sandra groans at the intrusion and grabs his ass hard, yanking him all the way into her. This is no dainty intercourse. This here is some solid, hard-core fucking.

He's plunging his hearty man meat into my darling lesbian, then on a backstroke pulls all the way out, lifting a little to push himself into my wife of twenty years. She grunts her approval and adds a second pair of arms around Geoff's ass, pulling him into herself hard. Geoff bucks and raises, pushes and pulls, hammering my dear wife harder than I've ever done. She voices her opinion of this practice. "Fuck yeah! Pound my fucking cunt with your monster schlong!"

OK, this is a new dimension in lovemaking I'd not anticipated. It's pure female aggressiveness. Its macho butchness almost scares me. "Am I that lipstick?" Oh crap, I said that out loud.

All three of them shout in unison. "Yes!"

Undaunted, Geoff alternates between my two wives. He pushes himself into my Christy for ten strokes, pulls out quickly and shoves into my Sandra for ten strokes. He's fucking both my women in front of me. I'm breathing so hard. It's got me so close to coming.

Sandra gets a naughty twinkle in her eyes. As Geoff plunges his meat hard into Christy, my purple haired heterosexually active dyke shoves her finger into Geoff's ass and starts attacking Christy's clit. Both lovers climax together, howling and convulsing. Christy's legs are twitching as her midsection arches upward off of Sandra.

I see the compressing, clenching and twitching of Geoff's sweet man-ass as he dumps squirt after squirt of hot cum deep up into my screaming hot blonde wife. I lose it. Fire orbits around my hips, my boobs and my brain. They've both taken me with them somehow.

I have no control over my own body anymore. They're doing this to me! My body bucks and strains against my fuzzy bonds as my hips thrust and shudder. I'm screaming even louder than Christy did. I'm almost passing out, hanging onto dear reality just so I can see him take Sandra too. That's something I don't want to miss either.

As the universe irons itself back into place around me, my face feels less like it's covered in vibrating fur. My vision clears, and I see all three lovers staring at me like I'm some kind of miracle. I can't help it. I love watching them love each other. It's incredibly fulfilling.

Christy rolls off of Sandra, takes her place behind her and holds her purple haired lesbian wife's knees as far back as they'll go, so this man can achieve maximum penetration into her.

Geoff makes quick work of cramming his meat back into Sandra, stuffing her in long hard strokes with all his might. I'm a little concerned about the force he's using until I hear Sandra scream. "Harder, harder, I'm coming!"

This is a savage, brutal attack and she loves every moment of it. What the fuck! I do have a lady cock, but could I ever bring myself to be that forceful a dyke with it? If she orders me to, I'll obey her and let her really have it. Even though he wouldn't want me, for their sake maybe we should marry him too. I could at least watch. Would he be willing to move?

1...345678