Class Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. McTavish looked at the drink in Mark's hand. "Sir, the choice is yours. If you drink that, it will help you understand what need to be done and will help you do it. If not, I will tender my resignation immediately and your dinner party will fail and you will be blackballed from society here forever. And if it will help convince you..."

Mr. McTavish opened the bottle and put a few drops into another glass. He then added some Sherry and with a somewhat apologetic smile downed it. He sighed and said "Sherry is quite nice I must say. You will have to forgive me for poaching some of yours, but I believed the situation required it."

"Will this affect you? What will happen?" John said as he watched his butler for any changes.

"I'm already familiar with how High Society works, so this won't do much for me. I have actually had it before when I used it on the gentleman from London. No ill effects at all as you can see."

Mark looked at the drink and thought. "I have come too far to turn back, but this is crazy." He looked at Mr. McTavish.

"The change is from me? This will only help me understand things, not change me?"

"Yes Sir."

Mark nodded and looked at his glass again. After a moment of thought he gave in and then drank the Sherry. He put the glass down and looked at Mr. McTavish. "Well? I don't feel any different."

Mr. McTavish nodded. "Sir, it takes a bit of time. Why don't you read the morning paper and I'll have a beer sent up while you wait."

John almost nodded and then held up. "The paper certainly. But one doesn't drink a beer in the morning. Coffee please."

Mr. McTavish smiled and nodded. "Of course sir, right away."

John froze for a second. "Whoa, where did THAT come from? I never drink coffee after one cup at breakfast." He thought. He focused a bit and realized that it was just proper. One should have coffee while reading the paper in one's study.

"Well, I'll be. This is actually working." John said out loud and picked up his paper.

John began to read. Instead of the sports he read the finance section and then the society page. He had an odd thought that it was different for him as he normally read the front page and then the sports. But today he knew that the sports section was for wasting time of people with nothing better to do. A sport, unless it was a proper sport such as polo or golf, was for the lower class.

"Hmmm, I guess I am changing a bit. Odd, I feel like I should be having an issue since I was such a pro-football fan, but now that seems so low brow. Certainly NOT something someone like myself should enjoy." He thought to himself.

"Sir? Your coffee."

A light female voice made John lower his paper. He smiled as Susan bowed her head. Susan was one of the maids. Young, blonde, with grey eyes, she had long shapely legs, nice tits (34 CC) and perfectly done makeup. She wore long black stockings, high heeled slippers, and black lace gloves. Large hoop earrings hung from her ears and her lips glistened from her flesh tone lipstick.

"Of course Susan, be a dear and put it on the table there and pour me a cup."

She bowed her head and said "Of course sir." She slowly minced over and set the tray down. With her back to him she bent over and began to make his coffee. John smiled as he saw she was not wearing any underwear, just a garter belt.

John suddenly had an urge to fuck the maid. He blinked and shook his head. "What the hell? Why would I cheat on my wife with Susan? Where did that thought come from."

Susan turned her head and smiled over her shoulder as she caught John checking out her exposed ass and pussy. "Does Sir like what he sees?" she asked in a sultry tone and a sly smile.

John cleared his throat. "Um sorry about that. But that isn't decent; one should wear some undergarments when working. It's not proper."

Susan stood up and kept her back to John. She slowly swayed her ass back and forth. "But Sir, I'm merely a servant. I exist to serve you. It is my job to make sure that you have everything you desire. A lovely view is certainly something any real man would desire yes?"

"Um, yes of course, but..."

"Then I must provide it for my Master. Sir, please, allow me to serve you properly. That is what I, a servant exist for. To deny me my chance to fulfill my purpose would be cruel. And you are not a cruel Master are you?"

John closed his mouth and blinked. He felt odd. He was not cruel, and he was not a bad man, or a man who wanted to do anything wrong. But the urge to fuck Susan was strong. And he couldn't seem to argue with her points. What man wouldn't want a nice view? Especially from a servant who existed to serve and wanted to serve? Who was he to deny her the right to do her job? If he was to be a good Master, someone who behaved properly, he should allow his help to do their functions.

After a few moments, John cleared his throat. "Yes, you are correct. I am not a cruel Master, and I do enjoy lovely views, so please continue."

Susan bowed with a broad smile and went back to preparing his coffee. John didn't bother hiding his looks this time. Susan had an all around tan and her ass was a lovely bubble butt. The kind of butt you could slap and squeeze for hours. The kind you could do anal with and love every second of it.

The thought of anal made John blink again and startled him. Susan was turning with his coffee and saw his reaction.

"Sir, are you alright? You have a shocked look? Shall I fetch a doctor?"

"Uh no. I had a very strange thought. Completely unlike me. It startled me."

"Oh my! Sir, you should see a doctor immediately! High society blood can have many problems; you must take care of yourself." Susan said with what sounded like real fear in her voice.

"Oh no, nothing like that. Just an odd thought. I was enjoying the view and suddenly had a thought about, well, doing something private that I have never done before. Most unlike me."

Susan looked concerned and thoughtful. Then she minced up and set the coffee down in front of him. "Sir, did you think about fucking my ass?"

John hadn't gotten the cup up to his mouth yet so he was able to not spit the coffee out. He instead nearly dropped it. Susan took his hand and steadied him and looked at him with an expectant look.

After a moment John blushed and said "Well, yes. Sorry, that is rather embarrassing to say. I love my wife and the thought of cheating on her was shocking to me."

Susan looked at him and then smiled. "Oh sir! I understand your problem. Of course, you are still adjusting to the effects. Sir, this is part of the influence of the potion Mr. McTavish gave you earlier has. You are still adjusting. How careless of me to not think of that!"

John stared at her as she straightened her little dress a bit and then she smiled at him. "Sir, I know my ass is lovely and VERY fuckable. I was selected by Mr. McTavish for that specific reason. Sir, I am your servant. I serve you in every way. You have a desire to fuck someone in the ass. Now obviously that is something that you would never do to your wife. It is low and crass and not something a fine gentleman like your self would ask of his lady. But I'm just a maid, a servant. Fucking me in my ass is perfectly fine. It's not like you are making love to me, and I would never dare to presume that you could love a mere servant. But of course you can use me as a fuck toy and fuck me in my ass as much as you want. That is fucking, fucking is not cheating, and there is no love involved. Simply the Master using his servants to serve him as a good servant should."

Susan gently pushed John's chair back several feet and then eased herself between him and his desk. She bent over and flipped up her skirt to expose that lovely ass and looked over her shoulder.

"Sir, allow me to serve you by giving you my ass so you can get that naughty thought out of your head."

John's head was swimming. The udder bizarreness of this whole situation should have been causing him to freak the fuck out, but instead the voice in his head simply said "Oh, well, that makes sense. Upper Class has different rules after all and I'm part of it now." John shook his head several times and thought of his wife. Each time he heard Susan's voice going "It's not cheating, you are just fucking me" and it would drown out any counter-arguments.

John forced himself to stand and was beginning to move away from Susan's ass when the door opened and Mr. McTavish walked in. John gaped and opened his mouth to explain things were not what they looked like but Mr. McTavish merely said "Susan, when the Master is done fucking your ass, be sure to clean up and join Ms. Percy in the library to finished the dusting."

"Yes, of course Mr. McTavish." Susan replied and John gaped as his butler left and closed the door. John heard a "click" of a lock and realized he couldn't be walked in on and then felt a warmth press against his very hard cock. He looked down to see Susan had pushed back into him and was smiling at him.

"Sir, if you would please drop your pants you may have my ass." was all she said.

And John gave in.

Looking back on it John was amazed at how normal it seemed. Normally after fighting something like this urge with a hot young woman literally rubbing her bare ass against your crotch, John would have thought he would simply lose control and rip his clothes off and fuck her like an animal.

But instead when he gave in he simply smiled and said "Yes, I think that will be fine Susan. A moment." He stepped back and unbuckled his pants and let them drop. He stepped out of them and put them over his chair while he slid down his boxer shorts and put them on a shelf behind him.

He turned and gave Susan's ass a hard slap and nodded as it jiggled. "Very nice, the tan is perfect as well. Make sure you keep it that way. Let Mr. McTavish know if you need some time to get good sun. I do not like tan lines, be sure the other servants know that."

"Of course sir. If I may make a suggestion sir, I have a small vial of lube on the tray. I am quite tight and that would help you get inside me much easier."

"Ah, thank you. Thinking of everything I see, good girl." John said and gave her another slap which got a slight gasp. "Hmmm, you like that Susan?"

"It is a very enjoyable sensation sir, the shock I mean."

"Noted. Right now I just want to fuck your ass, but if I get an urge for spanking I'll use you."

"Oh thank you sir! You are such a thoughtful Master."

John got the lube and put a nice thick blob on Susan's ass near her hole and rubbed it around. She sucked her breath at the coolness of it. John applied some to his cock and rubbed it on. Susan looked at him and tried to reach back but John slapped down her hand.

"I'll take care of it this time Susan. I don't want a blowjob or hand job, I just want your ass. Now then, time to have it."

John rubbed his tip up against Susan's hole and played it around while she gasped and giggled. John spread her legs further apart and then slowly began to push his cock into Susan's ass. It was nice and tight and John heard his maid suck her breath in with a rush and let out a low moan. John grunted a bit as he pushed in more and finally buried his cock up to his balls in Susan's ass.

His hands grasped her around her dainty waist and he began to pull out slowly as Susan sighed. Two-thirds out he stopped and began to push back in a bit faster. Having gotten all the way in his cock was now fully lubed as was Susan's ass and it was smoother this time. All the way in and then pulling out. In and out, in and out, slowly picking up speed.

John was quickly grunted hard and Susan was moaning like a little slut maid should. She was softly whispering "Oh Sir! You are so big Sir! Your cock is just what a proper man of high society should have! Oh thank you for taking my little ass sir! My ass is yours sir!" as he pumped and it turned him on to no end.

John was enjoying himself greatly and loved the smacking sound of his torso against his maid's bare ass as he slammed into her again and again. She was nice and tight and she would clench down as he pulled out and make him work it.

"Ah! Excellent work Susan! Oh just like that! I "Grunt" do so like a servant who can understand her Master's needs. Oh yes! Ahhhh!"

John had to stop talking after a few moments as he could feel his orgasm building. He quickened his pace and Susan stopped talking and was just babbling nonsense as he pounded her. After several more fast thrusts John came hard in her ass and she let out a shriek that was muffled by her hand forcing a handkerchief into her mouth.

John pulled out with a satisfied moan and his cock made a "pop" sound as it pulled free. He looked down to see his cum dribble out of Susan's ass and out of his cock tip onto his legs. He took a step back and flopped into his chair with a smile.

Susan pushed herself up after a moment and began to dab her ass. She quickly cleaned up her ass and then the mess on the floor. With a very big smile she knelt in front of John on his chair and spread his legs.

"Sir, allow me to lick you clean. It wouldn't do for me to waste your precious cum on a towel."

John simply nodded and Susan bent her head down and began to lick his thighs. She moved slowly up his legs getting every drop and then started with his cock. She carefully lifted it like it was precious china in her lace gloved hands and gave it a lick from his balls to the tip. John's eyes rolled back as her lovely tongue moved slowly up and down, cleaning him more thoroughly than he had ever been able to do himself. She finished by putting his cock down her throat and sealing her lips around it and pulling slowly up. His cock popped out of her mouth and he simply melted into his chair.

Susan stood and minced around to the bar. She poured him a tall glass of scotch and brought it to him. He took it and took a long pull.

Susan smiled at him. "Sir, please allow your lovely cock to air dry for a few moments while you finish your drink. If you decide that my cleaning has left you in the mood for a proper blow job please ring the bell and Ms. Percy will see to it. She gives the most wonderful blowjobs, I must recommend that Master tries her soon."

John nodded with a dopey smile. "Of course, I'm the Master of the house, I should make sure I know all my servants talents and make proper use of them." He thought with a lazy grin. He took another long pull of scotch.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Sir, in order to fit into proper high society you need to have some proper vices. I must recommend that you become an alcoholic. Mr. McTavish agrees and thinks scotch should be your drink of choice so please try and have at least 3 more drinks before lunch. If you want to be proper high society, you should never be sober again."

"Of course Susan. That makes perfect sense. I need to fit in after all. Here "gulp" pour me another one and then get on with your chores. I'm going to read my paper and drink. Let Ms. Percy know that I'd like to see her after lunch about her special skill with her mouth please."

Susan beamed and gave her Master a slight curtsey. "Oh of course Sir! She will be so happy to oblige!"

John nodded and took his refilled glass and began to read as Susan minced out.

"Well, those drops did work after all. I completely understand everything now and can see why I needed to change my outlook. Can't be proper society if one doesn't follow the rules after all. Hmm, but one vice isn't enough. Sexual deviancy isn't really a vice per say, just me using my staff properly. Oh, I know. I'll start smoking cigars. Oh perfect."

John had a short lunch on the deck with his wife several hours later. She seemed a bit surprised at his drinking, but he was able to calm her down. After lunch Ms. Percy came in. Ms. Percy was another maid. She was a brunette with a slim figure and somewhat outsized tits that made you look her in the chest. She had long hair done up in a high ponytail, soft brown eyes, and a slight accent that might have been French or Italian.

Before she got started though John had her fetch Mr. McTavish.

"Mr. McTavish, your drops worked perfectly. I have a full understanding of what I need to do and how I need to act. Susan was a perfect choice to help ease me into my role. Be sure she is always on call for me along with Ms. Percy here." John said as he blew out a thick cloud of smoke.

Mr. McTavish smiled slightly as he dipped his head. "Of course sir."

John motioned to Ms. Percy and she knelt in front of him and with a smile began to unzip him. John smiled at her and then turned to his butler.

"I believe we need to quickly bring my family into line. I need you to dose my wife and children as soon as is possible. I don't think we have time to convince them of this. I know my son certainly will push back and I don't want a scene in front of the help."

John's eyes rolled up suddenly as Ms. Percy's lips sealed around his cock and her tongue began to play around. John was unable to focus for a few moments and then with some effort opened his eyes and looked at Mr. McTavish.

"Sorry, its "grunt" a bit of an effort to concentrate. Now then, dose them all today, be sure you have proper, hand-picked servants laid on to transition them into the proper mindset."

"Of course sir. I took the liberty of selecting the best for this task. May I have permission to dose Mr. James girlfriend Christina as well? If she is to fit in, we need to determine it quickly."

"Good idea. I, oh that is lovely Ms. Percy, think that is wise. If she doesn't fit in though? I assume you have something prepared?"

"Of course sir. The young Master has quiet a fancy to her, she will be available for his enjoyment even if she isn't in his class."

John let out a grunt and a gasp and Ms. Percy made a gulping sound and then a muffled giggle. John eased back into his chair as Ms. Percy swallowed his cum. Mr. McTavish handed him another Scotch, his fifth of the day, and smiled.

"Sir, if I may recommend something? Ms. Janice Percy is also a very experienced fucktoy. After you have had your drink, finished your cigar, and have regained some strength, I would recommend you fuck her on your desk and then pass out in your chair. I will wake you in time to clean up and dress for dinner and we should have everyone taken care of by then."

John gulped down a large swallow of scotch and smiled. "An excellent idea Ms. McTavish. Janice is it? Janice, be a dear and clear off my desk. Once that is done get that apron off and sit with your legs spread on my desk and finger yourself while finish my drink."

"Oh, of course sir! My pleasure!" the lovely maid said and went to work.

Mr. McTavish took his leave as John gulped down the last of his scotch and was standing up to take his second maid.

The butler locked the door and moved down the hallway towards the kitchen. Once there he looked out the back window and saw Mary sitting by the pool reading a book. He poured a mint julep for her and added some drops. He also poured several other drinks and had other servants take them out to two other locations.

Just as he was taking the drink out his cell phone rang. It was Ms. Jones and he picked up.

"How are things progressing? I have had several inquiries from the board members and they are anxious for good news."

"Mr. Parks is inside fucking Janice on his desk right now. He's on his fifth scotch and will be a complete drunk by tomorrow morning as well as a cigar chain smoker. He has ordered me to dose his wife and his children which I am doing now. I hated to use the formula, you know I prefer the old fashioned methods, but you gave me no time."

Ms. Jones didn't waste any words. "I am fully aware of that, but you understand the requirements when you agreed to this job. The daughter has several suitors already lined up, I have been negotiating with three families on an extended marriage plan. I can have her married, pregnant, divorced, and remarried, and pregnant again in about a 4 year span which would fit perfectly for mixing some new blood into a few blood lines. As for the son, I have at least four gold-digging families with names and nothing else that are dying to have him. I am thinking he can do at least three marriages before we settle him down."