Class Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite sir. If I may say, perhaps your late nights out sowing your wild oats might have something to do with it."

James shot his butler a level look. "You may NOT say Mr. Sims. You will keep such comments to yourself in the future. I'm young, I'm rich, and I'm going to enjoy myself while I can before I get tied down. This party Friday is really just a meat show, with me as the main course, for the young upper class girls to fight over. While I of course need to marry well, I intend to enjoy myself fully before I have to settle down. It's summer after all; it's time for enjoying the nights."

"Oh, of course sir. My apologies. Well, you are fine now. Ah, one thing young Master. You, um, lady friend that you came in with last night, or early this morning I should say, is waiting for you at the garden house. I was able to slip her out of your room before your mother saw her. Shall I see her off?"

James thought for a moment. Last night was hazy, very hazy. But then again, most of his nights were. During the summer he was constantly partying and staying out until nearly dawn drinking, doing cocaine, and fooling around with hot young greedy women of low moral standing. He tried to remember if he had been to a brothel or a strip club last night.

Mr. Sims coughed slightly. "Perhaps if the young Master would have a look and refresh his memory?" and pushed the rotating gate open.

James used the maze and the hidden garden house as his hide out for the various bimbos, hookers, and strippers he snuck into the property. He usually fucked them here and let them sleep it off and then Mr. Sims or Mr. McTavish would see them paid off and hustled off before his mother could find them in her morning walks.

James looked out at the house and stopped. A slow evil smile spread over his face. "Oh, of course. Tina. How I could I forget her?"

A spacey giggle came from the chair and a bubbly voice dripping of sex replied. "Beats me stud. You were screaming my name loud enough to wake the dead last night."

He had been to the Diamond and Gold Strip club last night. It was a private and very exclusive club, with strippers that were supermodel hot and where people used $50 or $100 bills like you would a dollar bill at a regular club. The booze was top shelf, the coke was pure, the place was 100% discreet, and one could have all kinds of decadent fun.

And fun he had. He had gotten a VIP suite and the manager had hooked him up with a new girl named Tina. Tina, some college dropout from God knows where, was a stunning Platinum Blonde with waist long hair, hourglass figure, full tan, hairless below the eyebrows, 36EE cupped bimbo who fucked like a wild animal with rabies and drank like a sailor.

And she was sitting with her long tanned legs up on the table in front of him in her skin-tight metallic gold micro-dress with matching six inch heeled platform shoes. She smiled what had to be the sluttiest smile he had ever seen at him and giggled again. She licked her cherry red lips and batted her long black lashes at him as she sipped a glass of Champaign.

"Well, well, I was hoping you had stayed. Lucky me. I wanted to thank you properly for a lovely evening." James said with a smirk as he strode up to her.

Tina giggled again. "Is that what you uptown boys call it? I call it a massive fucking, but then again, I'm just a gold-digging stripper so what do I know." Tina rose up and ran her red finger nail down his shirt while she licked her lips. "Mmmmm, you have a nice body. And your cock was nice too. But I was wondering about your ability to, um, recharge? Are you rich boys just one fuck wonders, or do you have some staying power?"

James grabbed the slut's arm and jerked her close. She laughed and his other hand grabbed her long hair and pulled her face up. Her eyes sparkled from the pain and expectant pleasure. James kissed her hard and she pushed back with passion. Her tongue darted in and began to work around his. Her other arm came up and wrapped around his neck. The kissed and sucked on each other's faces for a few moments and James popped her head back.

"Bitch, I'm going to show you your place. If you expect to serve me, you had better fucking learn it. On. Your. Knees."

Without a sound the smiling blonde slid down to her knees and without a word began to undo his zipper. James looked over his shoulder. "Mr. Sims? Be so good as to give me some privacy with my guest."

Mr. Sims bowed his head. "Certainly Master James. I had a feeling she was someone you would like to enjoy again, I will be near the entrance if you need me. Also, your mother has instructed that you will be at supper promptly at seven so do try to finish by six so we can get prepared."

"Certainly, need to keep mummy happy when she isn't drunk off her spoiled rich ass. Now close the, OOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Mr. Sims smiled as he backed up and turned the hedge.

James's eyes rolled up into his head as the stripper Tina got her mouth around his cock. James's memories were hazy, but he decided he must have just fucked her as this bitch's blowjobs were so amazing he was sure he wouldn't forget them no matter how drunk or high he was.

His cock had been hard already when he had started making out with her, but her mouth seemed to be custom-designed to pleasing his dick. It seemed to fit perfectly and her tongue danced around his dick like a snake. Her lovely ruby lips had perfectly sealed around his dick and she was slowly easing it down her throat while her tongue gently eased around it. James had to grab the table to steady himself as she worked her magic.

James let out a loud gasp as her nose bumped into his belly and he realized she had taken his entire cock. He was able to look down at a bright eyed bimbo and she made a muffled giggle and began to work him slowly out. It actually took her nearly ten seconds to get him all the way out and she popped his dick out of her mouth and took a loud breath.

And then started again.

Slowly in with the tongue treatment, slowly out. James, good blood and breeding or not, was unable to stand up to this amazing treatment. She had just started the third time when he grabbed her head and shoved in hard. She made a muffled yelp and then he heard gulping as he came in her mouth and she sucked it down like it was water and she was dying of thirst.

She sucked him clean and then pushed him back. James stumbled back and fell in a chair and started gasping for breath. After a few moments he became aware of the bimbo stripper staring at him with a smile. She stood up, brushed off her knees and took the Champaign bottle. She grinned and took several big gulps and swished it around in her mouth before swallowing. She then strutted forward and handed him the bottle.

"Here you go Jimmy boy. You look like you need some fluids after that."

"It's James you gold-digging whore of a stripper. You ever call me that again and you'll be out on your ass with a phone call."

Tina gave a sad pout. "Okay baby, Tina's sorry. Can Tina make it all better? Can Tina make James happy in other ways? Maybe James needs a pick me up?"

Tina leaned back on the table and opened her little gold clutch purse. She took out a small vial of coke and carefully made a long line over her lovely firm tits. She winked at James and said "This should help you out. Club issue, nice and pure. It will help keep you awake in that boring supper you uptown boys have to go through."

James didn't need to be told twice. He lurched up and stumbled over with his pants around his ankles. He leaned down and began to snort the coke off her tits. She laughed and her hands began to play with his cock again. He quickly finished off the coke and backed up a bit. His hand reached up and with a quick tug he jerked her dress down and let her awesome tits pop out.

James was on them in a second and was sucking on the right one before Tina could gasp. She was making weird gasping and giggling sounds as he switched back and forth. His hands came up and he began to massage and pinch as well as suck and lick. James loved feeling the slut squirm and twitch underneath him.

His hands gave her nipples one big pinch which caused another loud squeal and he hands dropped to the bottom of her micro-dress. He grabbed it and with a big tug jerked it up and over her waistline. He didn't give the bitch one second to figure out what was going on, and he just shoved his cock into her shaved pussy.

Just like he figured she was already wet and lubed up. His cock slid in with a nice easy push and he felt the whore's body tense as it entered into her. "Oh my GAWD!! That is so fucking wonderful you fucker! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty stripper pussy! I'm your fucking bitch! I'm your fucking fucktoy! FUCK ME!" she screamed as James picked up the pace.

The bimbo clawed at his back and kissed him wildly as she pushed back into him hard and fast. She soon matched his pace perfectly and growled nasty shit talk in his ear. James loved it as she called herself his whore, his gold-digging stripper bitch, his fuck toy, his pet, his cunt, his cheap lay and every other demeaning thing her low class filthy mind could think up. For James it was all the truth and he loved the fact that he had a stripper who understood how low class she really was and accepted it.

James pounded on her and felt himself beginning to tense. Tina's body responded and he could tell she was near the edge. He picked up his pace and growled "I'm getting close you slut! You had better cum with me or I'm dumping your shank ass in the forest! Get ready bitch! NOW!!"

James let out a shout and it was matched by a scream of pleasure from his stripper whore. He came hard in her and kept jerking like he was having a seizure. Tina matching his twitching and he noted in satisfaction that her eyes were rolled up so far he could only see white. After his last twitch had died off, he pulled out and shoved the stunned stripper off and onto the ground.

Tina landed with a grunt and rolled over on her back with a goofy giggle. James waited a bit until she was able to get her eyes focused and then pointed at his cock.

"Clean me." Was all he said and with a smile the blonde got work. She was fast and thorough. She finished up and zipped him up. She then stood and tugged her dress back into position and took a big swig of Champaign. She smiled and then began to touch up her makeup.

James simply sat back for a bit and smiled. This low class stripper was really a fun ride. After a moment he decided he would keep her as his regular fuck toy. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a large wad of $100 bills. He snapped his fingers and tossed her the money when she looked over.

"Here, go buy some thigh boots and a black latex dress that doesn't cover your pussy. And get a tattoo over the small of your back. Something slutty."

"Anything you say baby. For a fuck like that I'll tattoo my whole body. You uptown boys sure know how to party."

James shrugged as he stood up and turned to go. "I'll be by the club later tonight, tell the manager I want the same set up as last night. But we'll fuck there, tomorrow my mother is throwing a big dinner party and I'll be late if you are around to fuck."

Tina giggled as she slipped the money into her cleavage. She swayed over and wrapped her arms around James's neck and gave him a deep and passionate kiss. "Hmmmm, that's good to know baby. I'll see you later and fuck your brains out then."

James turned to see the hedge rotate and Mr. Sims standing there. James nodded and walked past him towards the house. Mr. Sims smiled tightly at the stripper and said "Miss Tina is it? Please, this way. I took the liberty of parking your car around back in the servants parking so the Mistress of the House wouldn't notice. Your red convertible does stick out a bit however. Might I suggest next time letting Master James take you home and I'll arrange a cab for you back to your place?"

Tina giggled. "Sure, but you might have to talk to James about that. He was so fucked up last night I don't think he remember his own name. I have that feeling right now actually, kinda weird except that the titanic fucking I just got explains it perfectly."

"Of course Ma'am."

James was entering the house through the back way when he came upon his mother staggering a bit up the stairs. He came up behind her and took her arm.

"Ohhhh, Jamesh. Thankssss." His mother slurred out.

James looked at her eyes and saw she was still on her medication and a quick smell showed she had been drinking again. "Of course Mother. You really shouldn't drink when you take your pills you know."

"Nonshense. I'm perrrrrfectly fine. Just a bit too much sun." she babbled out. James merely nodded and helped his lush of a mother up into the house and handed her off to a maid. He was moving up the stairs when he heard his dad call.

James entered into his Dad's study and coughed at the thick cigar smoke. His dad smiled at him. "Thank you for helping your mother. But in the future, zip up your pants and try not to be reeking of stripper sex when you do it. One day she might actually be sober and you know she doesn't approve of your playboy style."

James looked down and grinned as he zipped up his pants. "Ok father, I'll make a note."

Out back Mr. McTavish walked up behind Mr. Sims who was watching a red corvette roar down the road. "Oh good, you saw Ms. Tina off."

"Yes Mr. McTavish. She's headed home to clean up and rest a bit, and then she'll be on shift at the club tonight at ten. I've already called the club and they have everything ready. Records show she has been working there for just over two weeks, and we have an apartment already set up along with her new identity."

"Excellent. I do wish we could have brought her into the family as a wife. I really think she and Master James made a lovely couple and she was a natural beauty. But Ms. Jones was very firm about it. Master James will be meeting Ms. Daphine Crensaw tomorrow at the party and they will be engaged in a year."

Mr. Sims nodded and said "Ms. Daphine is also a lovely young lady and she comes from a fine line. That is still a very nice match."

"True. But she is a bit of a gold-digger. Remember her mother was a model and she still shows some of that lower class now and then. Well, enough of that. The treatments on Ms. Tina, any side effects you noted?"

"No sir, she reacted exactly as she should have. Her hair grew and bleached out, and from what I could tell that did lower her IQ some which was to be expected. The body shaper formula worked perfectly and grew her breasts to exact specifications. I used the subliminal programmer on her at full power as James reacted faster than expected with his programming, but it appears to be holding. Her use of drugs will help make sure her brain is fried enough to not think to hard about what she used to be. But I recommend that we keep her on a steady treatment of cocaine, booze and sex solid for the nest seven days and then give her some time to sleep it off while we finish the programming."

Mr. McTavish nodded. "Yes, of course. Good job Mr. Sims. Young Master James seems perfectly adjusted and his sister Ms. Veronica as well. The Mistress of the House told me to keep a sharp eye on her children though and make sure they behave properly so if you see anything off I am to be informed immediately."

Mr. Sims bowed his head. "Of course."

Mr. McTavish turend and started walking to the main house. "Now then, about the dinner party tomorrow night..."