Class Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

The woman nodded and thanked her but Veronica was already moving off to the next one. She gave Joshua a very level and cold stare as he barely finished saddling the horse as she moved up. Without a backward glance she was off. She didn't notice the very pleased smile her maid had and the additional orders she gave to the staff to hurry up with the next one for the young mistress.

After checking out six more horses, Veronica had completed the initial stable selection. She had banished three stables for "inferior product" and had promised them they would have no more business from THIS neighborhood when she was done. Her attitude had completely changed from that of a somewhat shy girl to a very strong, commanding, bitch of a girl who knew what she wanted and simply crushed anyone who was in her way.

"Done for the day. You two! Stop that goofing off and get these horses rubbed down now! You are not being paid to screw off. Master of stables! Is this the kind of shop you run?"

The man was very apologetic and he immediately laid into his hands and grooms with a vicious tongue-lashing. Veronica looked on and nodded in approval. She dabbed her forehead and took a drink of water from her maid. She blinked at the "water" as it turned out to be a gin on the rocks.

"You are the young mistress of the house, Ma'am. One should be treated as such." Her maid said with a slight smile and Veronica nodded. She walked into the stables and began to walk down the center looking at the various horses she had selected.

"Oh, Miss Veronica! I am so sorry, but I forgot one thing! Your spurs! You need them to complete the outfit. Allow me to put them on."

Veronica looked back to see Lucille holding a set of highly polished spurs that glinted in the light. Normally Veronica would have been appalled by the mere thought of using spurs on a horse, but the thought flitted through her mind and was gone in a blink. Instead she had a much more commanding thought of "Well, of course. Horses are just animals, and they need to know who their mistress is after all."

Veronica nodded and paused as her maid put them on. Veronica flipped her riding crop with an air of boredom and when she was done she turned without so much as a thank you and moved down the line. There seemed to be something that she had forgotten, but she couldn't place it.

As she neared the back of the stable she came upon a new hire that was piling up some fresh straw in the back. He turned around and flushed when he saw her standing there. "Sorry Miss Veronica, I didn't hear you. I'm just stacking the straw for when we clean out the stables tomorrow morning."

Veronica tapped her crop against her boot and chewed on her index finger with a look of concentration. The groom was stripped to the waist and was very sweaty. He was also pretty ripped and was ruggedly handsome with dark brown hair and green eyes. Veronica eyed him up and down like he was a horse and then smiled.

"Oh, silly me. Now I know what I forgot. I need to pick out some stallions..."

The young man blinked as Veronica swayed towards him with an evil smile. He opened his mouth but Veronica snapped her riding crop against her leg and he jumped. "Silence. Stallions are to be ridden, not spoken too. Time for a ride yes?"

The man looked at her and then smiled. He nodded and flexed a bit. Veronica moved up to him and lightly touched his chest with her crop. She traced his muscles and moved behind him, appraising his body with thoughtful looks and taps with her crop. She then ran her fingers up his thighs and pinched his muscles and then looked at his teeth. She nodded and stepped back.

"I think you will do for a test ride. Get yourself ready. Lucille? LUCILLE!?! You lazy maid, get over here!"

Lucille came up quickly with apologies which Veronica cut off. "Silence. I just remembered I need to select some stallions, you should have reminded me. See Mr. McTavish about that later, but for now be a dear and help me into my proper outfit."

Lucille bowed and immediately began to undress Veronica. She undid the red jacket and folded it. She then helped her out of her tight white blouse and her white lace bra. Veronica's body was sweaty from the riding and her skin glistened from it. The groom had stripped naked and was looking on with a look of desire as Veronica was stripped. He tried to move forward once and Veronica stopped him with a sharp glance.

The pants proved a problem. Lucille had a lot of buttons to undo in order to get them around her boots, but after some work it was done and Veronica was in her proper outfit for stallion riding. She was naked except for her black leather gloves, and black leather boots with spurs, and her leather riding crop. She smacked her crop into her hand the man twitched just a bit.

"Good, fine control this one has, well hung too. Time to take it through the paces. Lucille, I am certain that we have more than just one stallion for me to ride this afternoon. Be so kind as to get them ready. I shan't be long." Veronica said as she strutted over to the man who was now very hard and smiling a tight smile.

"Of course Miss Veronica. Once you are done, please just ring the bell and I'll bring the next one along. The bridles are right here. Shall I have them put on or would you like to do that yourself?"

Veronica turned and saw her maid was holding a type of black leather ball gag which looked a bit like a horse bridle. Veronica smiled and put out her hand. "I'll do this one, have the others made ready."

Veronica waved her maid off and walked around the man once. She then reached up her hand and gently patted his cheek and smiled. "There now, easy boy. Miss Veronica is going to put this bridle on you, nothing to fuss at. Let me relax you a bit. Thereeeeee, isn't that nice? Good boy."

Veronica reached down and her left hand began to slowly stroke the man's cock. The man began to breathe heavier and Veronica kept a nice slow pace as she whispered softly. After a few minutes she eased the gag into the man's mouth and then over his head. She moved behind him and fastened it. Taking the reins she led him over to the straw and tied the reigns to a ring in the wall.

"Time to mount you boy, let's see how well you are ridden."

Veronica tugged the reigns down and got the man to lay flat on his back with his cock sticking up. Veronica lowered herself slowly onto him and sucked her breath in. "Oooohhhh, I do so like this mount, you just might do. But now the REAL test begins..."

With a quick flick of her wrist Veronica smacked the man's thigh with her crop and the man jumped and thrust up into her. Veronica gasped and smiled. "Oh yes! Giddy up!" she called out and smacked again. The man began to pump up and into her with a rhythm and she carefully squatted low on him.

Veronica smiled and laughed as she enjoyed her ride. The thing about proper horseback riding was not staying in the saddle, only fools and lower class idiots thought that. One had to crouch in the saddle and not let your body be bumped and tossed by the motion of your mount. Veronica was crouching low while her stallion pumped into her and getting a wonderful fuck. The only time he bumped her was at the top of his thrust so she kept her position which was exactly where she wanted it and that lovely hard cock did all the work.

"Yes, that's it! Give me a jump now!" Veronica shouted and smacked the man again in his thigh. The man grunted and thrust up and held the position while Veronica ground down and twisted. The man let out a sound that part growl and part moan and Veronica let out a squeal of pleasure. The man dropped back down and Veronica pulled hard on the reigns. The man's head jerked up and to the right and Veronica, her eyes now glazing over, shouted "Again!"

The man pumped several time and this time Veronica didn't just smack him with the crop, she dug her spurs into his thighs. The man's back arched so high Veronica was pushed off the ground and was nearly thrown off. She screamed in pleasure while the man yelled in a mix of pleasure and pain and she grabbed the reigns tightly and squeezed her legs together to hold on until the man dropped down. The man's eyes actually crossed and Veronica suddenly felt him orgasm and her pussy was filled in one shot.

The shuddering vibration and the sudden cum drove her over the edge and she threw her head back and screamed. After a few moments of shuddering and twitching, a sweat soaked and heavily breathing Veronica dismounted with a couple of gasps as the lovely cock pulled free. She staggered over unsteadily to the stable wall and steadied herself.

"A most impressive ride Miss Veronica. I must say, your riding skills are quite good."

Veronica smiled slightly and took the cold glass of gin from her Maid Lucille who had come up with tray. Veronica took a long pull and handed it back. She looked at the Master of the Stables and nodded. "This one will do, what's his name?"

"Steven, Miss Veronica."

"Very good. I'll have him as one of our stallions. Have him wiped down and fed. Now, you have other stallions I need to test?"

Lucille snapped her fingers and an older man came from another stall leading a very large, Italian looking man with heavy muscles of a weight lifter and some tattoos. He was naked and already had a ball gag. Veronica gave him a full going over and then shook her head.

"No, this one won't do. He's a work horse certainly, and definitely a good bloodline, but I prefer more sleek, more stamina."

The Master of the Stables nodded. "Of course, I suspected as much, but wanted to be sure. A moment Miss."

He came back leading Joshua. Veronica smiled at that. "Oh yes, much better!" She moved around him and checked him out. She finished by examining his teeth and nodded. "Yes, I do believe this one will be a fine ride."

At that her maid and the stable master turned and left and Veronica began to pat Joshua on the head. "Easy boy, now then it's time for Mistress Veronica to mount you. You are fine with that aren't you boy?" she purred softly. Joshua nodded and slowly lay down. He was a bit skittish which was just darling and made Veronica smile.

"Oh, you are a newly broken one? Oh how fine, you should have some spirit in you then." She lowered herself down again and with a sudden smack shouted "Gittyup!"

Joshua jumped high in surprise and Veronica was lifted up, but easily kept her seat with a laugh. "Oh lovely! Some fine spirit! Hiya!" she shouted out and smacked him with her crop again. After some rough jumping Veronica had him in a lovely rhythm and was soon gasping. She had already cum hard once and was still very sexed up so she was afraid she might have to cut her ride short. She was already having to concentrate hard on keeping herself from getting too excited.

But it was hard. Joshua had a huge cock, just about as wide as Steven's, but longer. Veronica's thighs were well lubed by her sex juices and cum and her mount's cock was pumping her just perfectly with no friction, just lovely movement.

Several times the pleasure of it caused her to space out and Joshua would attempt to throw her. She would give him a good whip and tighten down with her thighs, but she was soon losing her senses.

She was lost in a haze when Joshua finally threw her. With a yell she suddenly was tossed over Joshua's head and flipped into the straw. Before she could gather her wits he was on her and his lovely long dick slid into her and he began to pump wildly without any control into her. Veronica, stunned by the throw and loopy from the sex didn't have a chance to regain control. After a few deep wild thrusts her eyes rolled up and she began to babble. A few more thrusts and she tensed up. Her eyes focused for just a second and she looked into her mount's eyes and saw nothing but animal lust.

That drove her over the edge. Her body convulsed and she screamed. Her legs wrapped around Joshua and he let out a yell as her spurs cut deeply into his buttocks. They both jerked and thrashed and finally Joshua collapsed and rolled off her.

Veronica lay there in the straw with a huge smile on her face. For several minutes she just lay there, enjoying the warm afterglow of hard nasty sex. After a bit she became aware of a voice.

"Hmmmm? Wha..."

"I said are you alright Miss Veronica? You suffered a throw, a good thing you landed in the straw."

Her eyes focused on the Stable Master and Lucille, both looking concerned. Joshua was on his knees and his reigns were being held by the Stable Master. He was looking a bit fierce and wild and he smiled at her through his bridle.

"Oh, I'm quite fine. Thank you both for your concern. This one has some fine spirit! Oh, what a ride!"

Veronica stood up and carefully patted Joshua on the head. "You are a wild one, aren't you boy? You are such a fun ride. You're my favorite from now on."

Veronica turned to the two servants. "Have him rubbed down, well fed, and given the best stall. He is my personal ride; NO ONE rides him unless I personally give you permission."

Veronica looked over behind the door to where the blacksmith's shop was. She tapped her lips a moment and then told her servants to wait there. She went into the shop and looked around. She found what she needed and nodded that the fire was still hot.

"Bring that stallion in here."

The Master led Joshua in and Veronica had him tie him carefully to the wall. She herself strapped his arms to the wall and then blind-folded him. When it was all done, she went over and pulled out the branding iron. It had the house crest on it with a slight modification for the new owners and with an evil smile she jammed it again Joshua's ass.

Joshua screamed and thrashed, and Veronica quickly poured some water on it and then some salve. She whispered in his ear soothing words. "Easy boy, I had to do that so everyone knows you belong to me. You are such a lovely stallion; I just have to have you. We are going to have such fun. I'm going to ride you everyday my lovely stallion. Every day."

After a bit Joshua calmed down and was led off. Lucille came up to Veronica and gave a slight cough.

"Miss Veronica, it is nearly six and you must begin getting ready for supper. You mother has given strict instructions that none of her children will be late."

Veronica smirked. "Oh did she? Was that before or after her six afternoon martinis and her pills? She'll be so sauced she wouldn't know if an elephant was in the room."

Lucille gave a disapproving sniff and Veronica sighed. "Well, one must maintain proper form when one is in the upper class. Very well, I'll finish stallion selection tomorrow morning. Shall we go?"

Lucille put a robe on her and Veronica strutted out of the stables with a big smile as she headed towards the house. She hadn't gone far when she ran into Mr. McTavish.

"Ah Miss Veronica. Did you enjoy the horse selection?"

"Quite Mr. McTavish. We have a proper stable now. But I will need to finish with the stallion selection tomorrow. One of them proved to be quite spirited and it took a while to break him."

"Oh of course Miss Veronica. I hope you were not hurt or frightened."

Veronica got a slightly glazed look in her eyes and a smile. "Oh no, it was very enjoyable. Well, I must get ready for supper. Good afternoon."

Mr. McTavish shared a slight smile with Lucille as they passed.

THAT SAME AFTERNOON IN THE GARDEN

"This maze is so well done; it must be very difficult to keep it trimmed properly."

Jimmy shrugged as Christina followed him as they wandered on. The property Jimmy's dad had bought had a very large outdoor area. About half of it was for riding and some animal grazing, but the other half was a large garden area complete with a small hedge maze. Jimmy's girlfriend Christine had arrived the day before and today they had spent it wandering around the house and now the garden. They had entered the maze and had gotten a bit lost.

Jimmy smiled to himself. He knew they were not lost, he just knew about the trick hedge that rotated. He had sealed them in to mess with his girlfriend a bit. That and the little secret garden house in the center, also hidden behind a rotating hedge. He had Mr. McTavish set out a nice tea for them there and Jimmy was going to surprise Christina with it.

Jimmy enjoyed watching his girlfriend walk in front of him in her knee length skirt and summer sleeveless blouse. She had light brown hair down to her shoulder-blades and a lovely figure. She was in wonderful shape and she was very toned and tan from her workouts and from her habit of walking everywhere she could. Her chest was a respectable 34 CC and while a bit big for her, he certainly didn't mind.

After several more minutes, Christina was becoming a bit worked up and Jimmy led her to the rotating hedge. He pushed it and she looked into the little hidden garden and the little glass house and the set table with tea and just gushed.

"Oh Jimmy! How romantic! A hidden garden and tea for just us. You are really quite a player aren't you?"

Jimmy snickered. He knew that his reputation was definitely not that, he was a lot more of a t-shirt, beer and football guy. But he also knew he had him moments and he could tell by Christina's smile this was one of them.

"Well, one should take care of one's girl after all. Tea?" Jimmy said as he pulled back a chair. Christina smiled broadly at him as she sat down. Jimmy poured her a cup and then himself. He wasn't much of a tea or coffee drinker, but his butler Mr. Sims had given him some very stern advice when he had told him about his plan.

"Young Master, if one wants to impress a fine young lady, one MUST do things properly. A six pack and bag of chips is NOT how one should go about this." He had stated in a flat tone that brooked no arguing. Jimmy had listened carefully and realized the man had a point. Christina was not white trash or anything, but this would blow her socks off in terms of romantic points.

Christina smiled as Jimmy poured her some tea and then he poured himself a cup and sat down with her. They both sipped their cups and Jimmy noted that the taste was actually not bad.

"Huh, you know this tea is quite good. I just might have to get into the habit of afternoon tea." Jimmy remarked.

"It is lovely. A person could get used to it." Christina said with a coy smile as she sipped again.

Jimmy sat back and drank some more. After several sips he began to feel a bit light-headed and blinked several times. He noticed that Christina eyes seemed to be unfocused and her head was nodding. Jimmy blinked and stood up to clear his head.

"Ahem."

Jimmy turned to see Mr. Sims, his forty something year old butler standing by the entrance. His butler motioned to him with a slight look of concern on his face. Jimmy turned to his girlfriend and said "Excuse me one moment."

Jimmy moved over to the maze entrance and Mr. Sims pulled him into the maze and closed the gate. "Sir, I'm so sorry to disturb you. But I need to make sure the effects are working correctly and to give Mr. McTavish time to finish taking care of Ms. Christina."

Jimmy shook his head, but found it hard to speak. "Christinaaaa, urm, whaaat'sss going onnnnn..."

Jimmy suddenly had his head spin and he felt Mr. Sims grab him and lower him to the ground. "I'm so sorry about this young Master James. I thought she was a fine young lady, but we must do what needs to be done for our class after all. Just relax, you will feel fine in a few minutes."

Jimmy's head swam and he blacked out.

James blinked and his eyes shot open. He raised his head and his butler immediately took him by his hands and began to pull him up.

"Oh very good sir, you're awake. I'm sorry about that; you had a nasty fall when you tripped there. Are you all right?"

James, who now couldn't think of ever being called anything less formal by the help, nodded and brushed himself off. "Yes, I'm quite fine Mr. Sims, thank you. Humph, how odd for that to happen to a fine young upper class man like myself."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers