Class Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

Mr. McTavish frowned. "So his current girlfriend is a liability then? Pity, I quite liked her. Well, I can set her up with no issues. I think that would work better that way in the end. He will still get to see her when it's all done."

"Fine, fine. Just get them dosed today. By Friday, they must be proper high society."

Mr. McTavish frowned slight as his phone went dead. He sighed. "I really do not like that woman. Always in a rush. No respect for time." He said as he headed out onto the porch with Mrs. Parks drink.

CHAPTER TWO

BY THE POOL

Mary looked up as Mr. McTavish gave a slight cough. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was engrossed in my book and didn't realize you were standing there."

"No problem at all Ma'am. Enjoying a good book on a lovely day is a fine way to spent time. But it is a trifle hot, so I took the liberty of bringing you a drink. Virgin of course, but I do believe quite enjoyable just the same."

"Oh, how perfect. I was just thinking that a drink would be nice. Thank you."

Mary took a slight sip and smiled. Mr. McTavish actually gave off a hint of a smile as she then took several long pulls and set the empty glass down. She sighed and stretched a bit. Mr. McTavish waited a few moments and then gave a slight cough.

Mary looked up with a slightly glazed look for a second and then blinked. In a slightly more firm voice she said "Yes Mr. McTavish? Is there something that needs my attention? Or are you lacking work?"

"Ma'am, just inquiring if you would like another drink. Perhaps you would care for something a bit stronger? Also, it is a bit hot out here by the pool. May I suggest you go to the pool cabana and change into something a bit more comfortable than this dress? I can send the drink there if you so desire."

Mary though for a moment and then nodded. She stood and without a backwards look said "Yes, I think a martini is in order. Have it sent out immediately." as she walked towards the cabana.

Mary had gone a few steps when it occurred to her that was a bit out of character. "Odd. Why did I just walk away from the butler like that? That was a bit rude." She blinked and shook her head. "Well, he is JUST the butler after all. It's not like he's in my class."

The cabana was a fairly good sized little pool house on the far end of a very large pool. It had a large front room with large glass windows with curtains and lots of divans and reclining couches and a decent bar which hadn't been stocked yet. There were two changing rooms and a small bedroom in the very back.

"Hmph. I need to speak with John about the bar. Having to wait for a drink from the house is not acceptable." Mary said out loud.

Mary headed back into the woman's changing room and looked at the clothes hanging in the first locker. It was a string bikini and a long dark black silk robe with matching slippers. The kind of robe one might wear after sex when one knows one will be getting more sex soon.

"Mmmmmmm, very tasteful. I do so love black silk." Mary said out loud as she slipped off her sun dress. She left it in a heap, and it was quickly joined by her underwear, socks, and shoes. Mary looked at the bikini and shook her head. "No, this won't do. I'm in no mood to swim. Let's see what else we have...Oh exactly what I needed."

Hanging behind the robe was a very small, very see though set of thong panties. Mary slid them on and then the robe. She didn't overlap the front but tied it off so it just touched at her waist. It barely hid her panties, and you got a nice side view of her tits.

"Ah, yes. This is it exactly. So beastly hot out there, this is much more comfortable." Mary said as she moved over to the sink. She looked in the mirror and frowned. "Oh dear, I look a fright! I need to keep up appearances after all."

Mary quickly broke out the makeup that was there, smiling at the expensive designer labels. She soon had applied eye liner, some rouge, eye shadow and a lovely deep red lipstick. She tied up her hair in a bun and blew a kiss at the mirror.

Just then she heard a knock on the cabana door. "Ah my martini. A moment!" She called out and slowly swayed out to the front room and reclined back on a divan. "Enter." She called.

A handsome young man, maybe 22, with the look of a college student came in bearing a tray with a pitcher and a martini glass. He had sandy blonde hair, and a very toned body like a swimmer. Mary touched her right index finger to her lips and looked him up and down like a side of beef. She smiled as he turned around after closing the door and froze at the site of her.

"Thank you. Please pour me one of those. It's SO hot outside, a drink is just what a woman needs."

"Uh, yes ma'am. Right away."

The young man quickly set the tray down and picked up the pitcher and poured her a martini and added an olive. He held it out to her and she took it with a smile. She sipped and leaned back. "Ahhhhh, that is divine!"

She sipped again and looked the man up and down. "You are new?"

"Yes Ma'am, Jake is my name. I'm working here for the summer for college."

"Very glad to have you here Jake. I'm Mary, but you can call me "Ma'am"" Mary said with a somewhat stern look. Jake looked a bit confused and then Mary laughed. "Oh, I'm just playing with you Jake. Please, when we are alone call me Mary. But in public of course, observe the proper form and it's Ma'am."

"Of course Ma...I mean Mary. I'm glad you enjoy the drink. I've also worked as a bartender and Mr. McTavish sent me out after I made the pitcher to see if it met your specifications. He said as the cabana boy I will be at your service."

"Did he now? How thoughtful of him. The sign of a truly excellent butler, always one step ahead of his Master and Mistress." Mary eyed him up and down again, and then reclined on to her right side. Her legs exposed themselves and her right breast nearly slipped out. She smiled as she saw Jake's eyes look up her legs and over her chest.

Even at forty five, Mary was a very attractive woman. She had always been an outdoors type and had prior to joining the idle rich had always worked on her garden and loved to walk, hike, and swim. Her brunette hair was long and still nearly all black, she had very few wrinkles, and her tits were just barely sagging. Her rack of 34 BB was still quite the turn on for her husband.

"And young cabana boys too apparently." She thought with an evil smile as she gave herself a slight shake and watched Jake's eye bounce with her tits. He looked up in her eyes and flushed. He coughed and started to back up.

"Um, well, if you like the drink I have other duties to do, so I..."

"Should stay here and help me out. You are at my service are you not?" Mary said as she slowly got up and moved over to a flat pool recliner that was currently in the flat position. With her back to him Mary shucked her robe off and lay down on her front. She turned her head to him and said "I'm going to tan in a bit. Do be so kind as to get that oil there and rub me down."

Jake looked at the oil in question sitting on the small table next to her and with a slight smile moved over to her with a "Of course Mary." He popped the top open and rubbed some on his hands. Mary sucked in her breath when the cool oil touched her back and Jake's strong hands started to rub her shoulders. She let out a sigh of contentment as his hands slowly worked down her back to her ass.

She was concerned she would need to tell him to not forget her ass but he didn't need the prompt. His hands kneaded her buttocks and she let out a slight moan. He worked around her pelvis and ass and then said softly "Mary, your panties are in the way. I must remove them to do this job...properly."

"Then do so. I don't accept poor work from my help." Mary said with a smile. Her smile broadened as strong hands tugged her panties down and then off her feet. She was very much relaxed and she sipped her martini and finished it. Without missing a beat, Jake refilled it and kept working down her legs. He finished with her toes and Mary felt like a boneless blob of flesh, with not a stiff muscle in her body and no desire to move a muscle.

Strong hands carefully rolled her over onto another couch. The fact that she was now fully naked didn't bother her one bit. Jake was only the cabana boy after all.

And everyone knew what you used cabana boys for.

Jake started to rub her feet when she lifted herself up with a smile. "I think that is enough relaxing Jake. I need some exercise now."

Her right hand looped around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It wasn't a tender kiss, it was kiss of raw lust. Mary, despite being very relaxed had also become fully aroused. Thoughts of wild sex with this young hunk overpowered her thoughts. The idea that she was cheating on John never crossed her mind once. This was only the help after all, and a cabana boy at that.

With a growl she pulled back from the kiss and Jake roughly shoved her down. His face plowed into her tits and she started giggling and gasping as he licked and kissed her tits, switching back and forth. He began to nip at her very stiff nipples and she slapped him on his head. "No! None of that! I don't like...OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jake's head had lowered when she had slapped him and he gave her clit a big sloppy lick and then stuck his tongue into her pussy. Mary eyes rolled up as Jake put his tongue to work. Mary hadn't had a lot of experience with oral before as John hadn't been into it much, but Jake obviously had.

Mary was soon gasping as Jake's tongue worked in and out of her pussy with a finger or two. He would work her up and then pull out to play with her clit some and throw off her rhythm. It was the ultimate tease and it was driving Mary wild. She was thrashing around and finally she clamped her legs around Jake's head and shouted "Enough of that shit! Finish me off with that fucking tongue!"

Jake's efforts sped up and Mary's head flopped back like she had been shot when his tongue shoved in deep. This time with his head caught he kept at it and Mary was soon twitching and gasping and then her whole body tensed. Her legs clamped down hard on Jake's head and she let out a loud "YESSSSSSSS!" as her body thrashed.

Her whole body convulsed four times and then began to twitch as she slumped down with eyes rolled up in her head and a huge smile on her face. The twitching eased off and she just lay there for a bit.

Jake crawled up her and kissed her hard on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open as he did it and just as she was going to speak Jake's cock slid into her thoroughly soaked pussy. Mary's back arched and she sucked in a huge breath.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD! You are HUGE!!" she cried out as Jake grinned. He pumped all the way in and kissed her hard as she thrashed again. Coming off a massive orgasm from just a few moments ago Jake's sudden fucking crushed her ability to think. Between kisses she babbled like a moron and thrashed about pushing back in Jake wildly like an animal.

Jake though was a lot stronger than she was and he pinned her down and took his time. Mary's overloaded senses were hardly able to keep her eyes focused much less resist, not that she wanted to. Jake started slow and gradually increased speed until he had a good pace going and was able to finally get Mary to match him. Mary had given up trying to talk she just grunted along and matched him. After nearly ten minutes of this Jake tensed and with a growl blew into her. That set Mary off like a bomb and she let out another howl and then flopped back unconscious.

Mary came too about a half hour later, in her black silk robe, cleaned up and with a martini poured and ready. A smiling Jake stood by the bar shaking the mixer.

"Ma'am, glad to see you are up. Mr. McTavish stopped by and instructed me to inform you dinner is at seven sharp and I was to make sure you were in your dressing room by six to get ready."

A smiling Mary took her martini and downed it in a gulp. With a very pronounced sway she moved over to the bar and took a new one from Jake. She sipped it and smiled. "Very good, I have some time it seems. I'm going to sit over by the window and drink. Keep my glass full, if I'm to be a proper Mistress of the house I need to be an alcoholic. For tomorrow, I will be out for a walk after breakfast, but have a martini ready for me at ten here. I expect to be spending some time here every day, and you WILL be attending me."

Jake bowed his head. "Of course Ma'am. Ma'am, Mr. McTavish said to try some of these pills as well. To help you relax. He said taking them after certain activities is proper behavior."

"Of course, splendid man Mr. McTavish. Absolutely top of the line butler." Mary said as she picked up two pills and swallowed them with a drink from her martini. She moved over to the divan by the window and sat back. Her robe barely covered her tits and she smiled at the view. After a few moments a wave of relaxation hit her and she smiled. Everything seemed so nice and the colors started to shift and move. Her pupils narrowed down to tiny pin pricks and she zoned out in a nice prescription pill high while her cabana boy smiled and made sure her martini didn't spill.

Short after Mary zoned out Mr. McTavish came in and smiled at the cabana boy. "Oh very good. She took the pills then?"

"Yes sir. Two of them. I think I can get her up to four with no problem tomorrow. With the drinks, I do believe we can count her as an alcoholic and a pill popper."

"Excellent. Mistresses of the house need to be kept relaxed when they reach a certain age. Booze helps, but I must confess that pills really do work much better. I had the family doctor already prescribe her three different medications so that should keep her nice and doped up. With the drinking she will be a zombie much of the day, which is proper considering the night life she will be expected to lead. You of course fucked her?"

"As instructed, she was quite insistent that I attend her tomorrow."

"Good. With the Master now understanding how to use the serving staff properly, she will need you for sexual release. Until her body adjusts to the drugs and liquor she will be a sloppy fuck and likely pass out on you several times. If she does, just keep at it, but if she wants more when she comes to, you WILL provide it."

"Of course Mr. McTavish." Jake replied as he cleaned up the bar.

"Now then, time to check in on Miss Veronica and her new love of stallions." Mr. McTavish said with a tight smile.

AT THE SAME TIME IN THE STABLES

Veronica sighed as she looked in the mirror. While she appreciated her maid's efforts to "assist her" in proper behavior and dress, she still thought this was a bit much.

"Very good Miss Veronica, the seamstress did a wonderful job on this outfit." Lucille stated in a voice that sounded very pleased.

Lucille was about fifty from what Veronica could tell and had a very no-nonsense attitude. She had made her feel very guilty when she had tried to be much more informal when they had first met and she had given up trying to actually get past her very "proper" demeanor. She had insisted that she be properly outfitted for this day and despite Veronica's protests she had won out.

Veronica, a rather stunning brunette with long Raven hair, and a lovely figure with a 36BB bust, was dressed in the dorkiest outfit she had ever thought she could see. It was the typical equestrian outfit, with a bright red jacket, tight white blouse, black leather gloves, white pants (those types with a butt extra padded that jockeys wore), and knee high boots that were polished to a mirror. She even had the weird leather hat and a small riding crop. After being guilted into wearing it, her maid had then done her makeup perfectly and led her out to the stables.

Today she was to pick her horses. She had always liked horses and the fact that the property had come with a large stable and riding track had made her very happy. Her dad had told her she could have a couple of horses and today she was to pick them out of the offered choices. Some of the most respectable stables on the East Coast had sent some of their best for her to choose from. Her dad had said she could even pick out the others; one per each family member and a couple of spares.

But her maid Lucille had simply refused to allow her out until she was "proper". Her mom and dad had disappeared and she finally gave up arguing with her and just did it. She felt like a prize fool, but the plus side was she did to pick the horses and see Joshua. Joshua was a groom and ripped like a weight lifter. He always seemed to be without a shirt and Veronica felt he was flirting with her.

She had been popular at school and knew she looked good, but she was not exactly sure how to work this. Her parents had been clear they needed to fit in, and she was pretty sure that dating a horse groom was not acceptable.

But she could still have a nice look.

Veronica nodded to the staff as she walked into the stable and was introduced to several men and women who were here to show off their horses. Veronica looked though the selection and noted a couple right away that didn't make her cut and thanked them for coming by.

Veronica was pleased to note that Lucille nodded in approval at her selections, and the head of the stable also seemed pleased. "Well, I'm off to a good start anyway. Let's test these horses out." Veronica thought to herself as she selected a black mare and hopped on it.

The rest of the morning she put various horses through the paces. She was by no means an expert, but she had been riding off and on since she was 6 and had some idea of what she was looking at and what to do. She noted with satisfaction that her maid and the head of the stables seemed to be in agreement with her selections. Shortly before noon, they took a break and had a picnic lunch by the stable. Veronica made some small talk with the remaining horse owners. As they were ending her maid came up and handed her a glass of lemonade.

"Miss, please have some more fluids. It's very hot here, and we have a lot more work to do today."

"Thank you Lucille, very thoughtful of you." Veronica drank the drink down in a long pull and sighed. "Very good. Thank you." She said as she handed the glass back. For a second she felt a bit odd, and then shook her head.

"Very well then. Let's complete our business shall we? Joshua? Have that white mare saddled immediately, and then that grey. The other three have ready immediately after I'm done, I want to wind this business up in time for tea."

Veronica blinked at her rather stern sounding command and thought it a bit odd that she was so directive whereas before she would have asked nicely. She shook her head slightly and thought "Well, he is just a groom after all, it's his job and this should have been done an hour ago if he hadn't been so slow."

With a much more stern stride she marched out and mounted the next horse and proceeded to really run it through some paces. She was hot and flushed when she was finished and the horse was breathing hard. She dismounted and looked at the owner.

"All looks and no power. Look at this! Winded after a short ride! Get this glue factory reject off my property and consider yourself on the black list for a couple of years. Trying to pass this garbage off as top of the line breed will you. Lucille! Have them escorted off NOW!" Veronica said in a very stern and icy voice.

The owner paled and began to stammer but Veronica was already mounting the next one with a cold stare at the owner. "This had better be worth my time, or you will be sorry you ever came here." She stated and then kicked her horse in the flanks. Veronica was more pleased with the next one and when she stopped she dismounted and moved over to the owner.

"This one is tolerable. I'll take him as an extra for now. The line has potential, keep an eye on it and come back in a couple of years and let me see how the next generation looks."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers