Close To You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

I started with my pants first, and once I had my black jeans on, grabbed a belt that nearly slipped my mind, put my belt on, then slipped the white shirt over my wet, muscled body. Last things to go where my socks and shoes. Then it was time to get my rings.

I had three rings that I usually wore when I wasn't busy working. I had more, but I usually on out on the other ones for special events or occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or something like that.

I headed towards my closet and stopped in front if my jewelry box. My jewelry box looked like a crate, that was the design it had, but it had a keyhole specifically made for an old skeleton key. I always kept my skeleton key in a pair of crocodile hide boots that I hadn't worn for five years.

I reached my hand into my crocodile hide boots and pulled out the key, brought it towards my jewelry box, and unlocked it. I ignored everything in the box except my high-school ring, which was silver with a big blue sapphire gem, as well as my favorite stainless steel ring that I usually over my left index finger, and finally my stainless silver shark ring that I wore on my right middle finger right next to my high-school ring.

I put my high-school ring on my right index finger first, then my shark ring on my middle finger, and then my stainless silver band ring.

I left the house and go into my Toyota and drove away, making my way to Blue Avenue.

Blue Avenue was about twenty blocks away.

It was located on an old road, one that was a lot older than 24th Street, and you could tell by the fact that the street was out bricks.

I roamed around the street for a while before I stopped at Jessica and Amy's house. I parked on the side of their house by the ditch and turned the car off, opened my door, and got out; locking the vehicle behind me.

The Anderson's' house was bigger than mine and had three rooms on the second story where the Anderson family slept at. The triangular roof of it was deep blue, while the rest of the house was white. The roof took over a good portion of the house when you gaze at it from the outside; with the blue dominating over the white.

Once I got to the front of the house, I knocked on the door and waited for a reply while I gazed at the driveway noticing Jessica's vehicle was parked in front of the garage.

As I waited and just gazed around at the countless shady trees that they had planted in there front yard, creating a small forest in their yard, I heard the door open, and the face that greeted me lit up immediately.

"Cole!"

"Jessica!" I returned.

"I'm so happy to see you. Come in. Come to my room."

I followed her inside and gazed at all the pictures that were hung up on her houses white walls and then followed her to the hall that was past the first bathroom downstairs, located by the kitchen, and followed her up a flight of stairs. Once reaching the top of the stairs, we reached a spacious hall that led both left and right, and she led me to the left where we soon came across two rooms. One room had a poster of a shirtless blond guy with short blond hair and blue eyes, that was Amy's room, and the other had no poster, but instead was decorated with a framed photo of a rose; that was Jessica's room.

She opened the door and I followed her into the room and closed the door behind me.

I stopped and looked at her once we were in her room.

Jessica had really changed in terms of physical appearance in the many long years that had followed since we had known each other since childhood.

When Jessica hit seven, her breasts started developing. She surprised her parents and friends with this, because, the older she got, the larger and fuller her breasts became. This might have been normal if it wasn't for the fact her breasts were growing at a rapid rate and she was becoming increasingly busty in a very short period of time.

By the time Jessica had hit thirty, her breasts seemed to have stopped growing...But then she got pregnant, and her breasts started growing again. At the time of their halted growth, her cup size was a whopping O cup. When pregnancy came, Jessica grew further.

She was now a PP cup and as always, her tops didn't fit her very well.

While she was exceptionally large in terms of her breasts, Jessica was taller than most girls I had came across; standing at five foot ten, which was even taller than me, who stood at a laughable five foot eight. But I liked to think her height and the lbs she put on over the years helped ease her heavy burden.

See, when I first met Jessica she was quite thin and was about the standard of beauty. She wasn't anorexic, nor was she fat or chubby; she was the perfect size for such a young girl.

She stayed this way for many years until probably about her nineteen birthday which was when emotional stress and depression kicked in from all the guys and dates having cheated on her, or gave her some other crappy excuse to leave her. Why? I wasn't sure and it didn't add up since she had such an amazing body that most guys would kill for her.

She lost her motivation for pretty much everything. Lack of activity and healthy eating started to weigh in on her, but she didn't hit her full peak until she met Johnny Gaston. When Johnny got her pregnant, that, along with her monstrous sized breasts and huge behind really did her in.

Jessica was now nearly three hundred lbs, but clocked in at two hundred and eighty six lbs.

Even despite her weight, despite the protruding belly that stuck out and tested the strength of her shirts and dresses, Jessica was still so beautiful and very much desirable. And her face seemed to be the least affected by her weight while her boobs, belly and butt took most of the weight she gained.

She was still just as much of an angel as she was when we first became friends.

Jessica had long, curly platinum blond hair that was well-kept and cared for, that reached down to her enormous assets and a few shorter curly strands that leaned down her forehead.

Her eyes were captivating, the gentlest and most kindest and sincere blue eyes that anyone would ever have the pleasure of seeing. The most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

She had a rather pale completion, so much so that she was almost the color of snow or powder; which only further added to her breathtaking beauty and appeal; perfectly accenting her platinum hair and blue eyes.

She rarely wore makeup, but Jessica's skin was so soft, so smooth and blemish-less, that one would think she always had makeup on. Age had done little to her in terms of her physical beauty, yes; she had aged, but she had nearly zero wrinkles and what little wrinkles she did have were only noticeable if you were looking, really, really hard.

She wasn't from this planet.

I think the other thing that made me so attracted to her, despite her genuinely sweet and tinder personality, and her beauty, was how soft and velvet-like her voice was in sound. She had such a sweet voice that it was easy to calm anyone's mood, and was easy on the ears just like relaxing music.

"I'm so happy to see you. Cole, do you remember when I took you to Roseanne's Jeweler's last week?"

"Of course." I nodded.

"Well, I got you something."

"Like what?" I blinked.

"This.." She reached into the pockets of her white, linen pants and brought out a stainless silver band with a heart in the middle and the words that read 'best friend' on the sides in big letters.

"This is for me?" I was speechless.

She nodded her head.

"When I took you to Roseanne's and had your finger measured, I was doing that because I was going to get you a ring, but," she beamed, "I bet you already knew that, huh?"

"J-Jessica...I don't know what to say."

"Just wear it, please?"

"Of course I will."

She giggled gently upon hearing the excitement in my voice, then walked closer towards me and put the ring on the middle finger of my left hand.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it." I quickly answered.

"I'm glad." Her smile grew.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled towards her upper body in a hug that was much different than the way she would embrace me before she became pregnant.

I blushed, but tried to ignore the fact her massive boobs were pressing against me, and just closed my eyes while I increased my grip on her, probably more than I should have, given the fact that she wasn't mine. But Jessica didn't seem to object; nor did she try to pull away of cut the hug early; she merely held onto me.

An overpowering scent of roses and honey surrounded the air, and as I hugged Jessica, the scent was becoming more prominent.

She pulled her arms away, and smiled; pecking my cheek with her lips, but even the a noticeable smack was heard when she kissed me.

"How do you like my new shirt?" She let her hands fall to her sides.

Jessica had on a shirt that barely covered her heavy, ample breasts. Her shirt was a button up shirt, but it barely covered anything on her; mostly it covered up maybe half of the corners of her breasts, but the massive amount of cleavage and boob that or showed off was pretty obvious; her bosoms were stretching the fabric and were barely able to be contained in the shirt. At the most, it may have covered up only a little bit more than half, but still not nearly as much as it should have.

"Thank you." Her lips curved. "But I think it too small. I love it...But I forgot how much I grew."

Jessica was pretty innocent. Me? I think some of my innocence remained through the years, but Jessica was still a little girl at heart, innocent to nearly a fault. The thought of someone ogling her chest probably never crossed her mind, and she was pretty open withe about her body, well, her chest at least. Heck, she was the one who told me about how her cup size Keon going up and her boobs wouldn't stop growing.

"I can't believe you're nineteen." She spoke in a voice that almost sounded like a whisper. "I'm happy I was blessed to be so close to you all these years, Cole.."

After a few minutes, she hugged me again. I think we ended up hugging longer than what we should have been, it was probably about two or three minutes, maybe even five, but our hug ended and we pulled away when the door of Jessica's bathroom creaked opened and Johnny came out.

"Cole, hey man. Didn't hear ya come in. But then again, I always wear headphones when I take a shit."

"Too much info." I jokingly commented.

"Sorry." He tried not to laugh.

"So, I just dropped my to see Jessica before I left with Amy for a few milkshakes an-"

"Hey, man, what's wrong with your face?" Johnny pointed at me, interrupting.

Jessica's eyes grew. "Cole!"

"I-it's nothing." I lied.

"It's something." She argued.

"Gotta agree with Jess, man."

"I just..." I turned away from them. "I just got into a fight."

"Another one?" Jessica sounded more worried than she did disappointed.

"Some...Punk. An acquaintance of Jacky's. I had a run in with him at the gas station. But I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" She wasn't convinced.

"Jessica, I'm fine!" I raised my voice.

"I--I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry. Look, don't worry about me, okay? I'm fine. I'll be fine."

I turned to walk out of her bedroom, but once I got to her door, I could feel the warmth of Jessica's soft arms wrapping around me from behind; followed by the extra warmth and pressure of her boobs.

"Be careful." Her voice was extra quiet, and I could feel her breath hitting my neck. "I don't want to lose you, too.."

"I'll be fine." I touched her arms with my hands.

She released me from her embrace and I walked out the door, closed it behind me, and walked over to the other room that was opposite it, on the right side, and knocked on the door; waiting for Amy to answer.

It was only about a minute, maybe less, when the door was slowly opened, and I was greeted by a brunette who resembled a younger Jessica, in the face. Amy Anderson; Jessica's younger sister who never got to meet her other elder sister.

Amy had light brown hair that she almost always had fixed into a side ponytail aligned to the left, and long bangs that fell down her face, with one being do long and thick that it covered most of her left eye. Her hair hadn't been cut in years and fell down past her lecture shoulder; touching her left breast.

She was dressed in a pink tank top that said 'Princess' in bold letters with a crown atop the text, and a pair of pink shorts with matching pink boots and last her left ear was pierced with a stud earring and her left index finger and middle finger she had two silver bands similar to mine, but smaller.

"Hey. You're here." She wrapped her small arms around me, but soon released me from her soft hug.

"We'll need to go pick up the girls. They're at Courtney's."

"Need a bodyguard, huh?" I gave her a smile while I teased her.

"Hey. It's not like that." She frowned. "Well, okay. Thing is, my boyfriend is too busy at the gym with his friends."

"And you knew I'd come, huh?" I messed with her more.

"Hey!" She pointed her finger at me and made a pouting face while growling. "You said you'd come."

"All right."

"What's wrong? Too cool to be seen with a bunch of teenyboppers?"

"Now, I didn't say that." I shook my hands in her face.

"Cool! Then let's go."

"All right. But I'M driving. I don't trust you or your little friends."

"That's so unfair." She sighed.

"Hey!" I lowered my eyebrows. "When you learn how to maneuver without nearly killing everyone, then you can drive."

"Fair enough." She laughed.

We left together and got into my Toyota with Amy sitting in the passenger's seat next to me, and then we drove down a few blocks until we stopped at a house that was, well, impressive to say the least. It was the Lee's house.

The Lee's were some of the most wealthiest of the people living on Blue Avenue, and their daughter, Courtney, according to Amy, was the most popular girl in Wildling Jr. High.

There was about three of them. There was Courtney, who had blond hair, Cassandra who was African American and was the brunette, and April, who had multi-colored hair of pink and blue, that looked suspiciously like cotton candy...At least that's what its color made me think of. Courtney felt she had to show off and flaunt her family's wealth by wearing an expensive blue dress that stopped at the knees, topped off with too many earrings and a gold necklace around her neck.

The other kids were dressed in short sleeved shirt, shorts/jeans and didn't have piercings or jewelry on.

Each of them got into the car.

"Hello, Rhodes." Courtney snidely addressed me; making a rather arrogant expression.

I could see her through the mirror.

"Hello, Courtney." I restrained my voice.

"Hopefully this place isn't going to be a dump like the last one we went to."

"If you didn't like the last place you all went to, why didn't you pick?" The brat was getting on my nerves already.

"Bad move on my part ." And simply replied.

"Courtney?"

"Yes?" She replied arrogantly.

"Don't talk while I'm driving."

"What? Why you...RUDE!"

"Not as rude as you.." I muttered under my breath, driving away from the mansion.

When we arrived at Mighty Shakes and Burgers on Garth Road, I got out first and then Amy. Everyone got out on their own, but whether she was doing it to be a little hell-spawn or really felt like she needed people to open doors for her, Courtney waited until I got the hint and opened her door for her. I didn't even get a thank you.

Mighty Shakes was modeled after old-fashioned milkshake shops. It looked small on the outside and was on the shape of a rectangle, but on the inside it was a lot bigger and had the checkered floor, silver stools with the ruby red seat covering, ruby red desks, tables, brick walls, and some old photos hung up on the walls, of the founders and past workers.

Amy ended up picking the spot we were sitting at and we sat on a boot close to one of the windows, that was closet to the ruby jukebox.

I went over the menus the geeky waitress gave us; going over the various shake flavors and burgers that they had, and boy; did they have plenty to choose from. The milkshake that struck my fancy was pretty ordinary and old school; nothing adventurous or exotic; just a plain vanilla shake.

I was currently on my cheat week from all the heavy lifting I had been; so I figured why not pig out a little and buy the triple cheese burger that was on the menu with a side of their signature fries.

"So have you heard about what happened last week?" Inquired Courtney to the other girls.

I closed my menu.

"No, what?" Replied Cassandra while fiddling in her left pocket.

"You know Jacky Rhodes?"

"I think we all do, Courtney." Amy rolled her eyes early annoyed. "He's Cole's brother."

"Oh, that's right. Well, my dad said he's a good for nothing lowlife who got out of jail just last month after being locked up for five years."

I folded up my menu and sat it down while I shifted my dark brown eyes to Courtney and noticed the arrogant and conceited look she had on her face while she was saying all this; her look, the way she skills and the way her eyebrows were positioned, it made it more than clear she was saying these things on purpose just to piss me off.

It was old news. Everyone knew it already

"Courtney!" Yelled Amy.

"Courtney, stop being so mean. Why are you picking on him? He brought us here." Cassandra pointed out.

"I bet he'll be caged up again just like the jail bird he is."

I tried to ignore her. I knew that Jacky had made plenty of mistakes, heck, he still was and wasn't making any attempt to change or step away from the mistakes that he was making. But still. He was family! He was still my brother and he still loved me and looked after me.

I clenched my jaw at the things she was saying and tightened my hands into fists; trying to suppress my anger.

"He's just a big racist criminal."

"Courtney, shut up!" Amy finally snapped and slammed her hands on the table.

The other three girls gasped.

"It's fine." I managed out with some effort on keeping my tone normal.

Amy reached her hand to my shoulder and then leaned into me; hugging me.

"Was that really necessary?" April looked at the spoiled blonde with a look of disgust.

"Cole, ignore her! Courtney is just a classless bitch who can't tell the difference between her ass and a hole in the ground." Amy hugged me tighter.

"Classless bitch?" Stormed Courtney.

April and Cassandra watched silently while the two girls clashed, but had a look on their faces that told that they were uncomfortable.

"Lots of people talk bad about my brother." I strained my voice to sound calm.

"He's a jail bird."

"Stop it, stop it, Courtney!"

"That's it!" I finally snapped and slammed my hands on the table while I rose up.

Courtney looked genuinely afraid of me.

"Look! My brother isn't perfect, he's far from perfect. He's made more mistakes than many will make in a life time. He may be a racist, but he's my brother and I still love him! YOU'RE just a little brat who thinks she's above the world because she comes from a family of millionaires!"

"I'll tell my daddy on you!" Courtney threatened in tears.

"Well, then do it!" I challenged; clearly livid by this point.

I heard the sound of a typewriter coming from my phone and recognized it as my text message tone, realizing I had a new text message.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled it up: A message from Jessica.

We always texted each other back and forth and something that we always made sure we did was text at least once or twice a day. But I wasn't in the mood to text but read her message anyways.

'Hi! ^_^ how are you doing? Are you and Amy having fun?'

That was her text message.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers