Close To You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"You're so handsome.." She complimented while she started to bounce on me.

"Ahh...Yes.." She quietly uttered; rocking her hips back and forth.

I watched her bosoms bounce and flap against her stomach, and the hot water that fell down her gorgeous pale face and curves.

I reached for her left breast and she leaned forward; her mouth opening as her hushed moans persisted.

Jessica grabbed my abs; rocking herself back and forth on my penis while I licked her nipple.

"Ooh, baby...That feels so good. My nipples are really sensitive." She crooned.

I licked again while she gasped lightly and backed herself further into my member, pushing her hips and jumping into the air, only to come back down again.

"My nipples.." She whimpered.

I took her nipple into my mouth, and Jessica covered her mouth to muffle a loud scream upon having her sensitive bit being suckled.

She bounced her hips back and forth while she breathily gasped; taking my other hand and leading it to her other breast and shouting when my hand touched her nipple.

She increased her bounces; her respiratory growing more noticeable while she bounced into the air, only to come back down and rock herself back and forth on my penis with a radiant smile on her reddened face.

"I love how your penis feels." She crooned.

Sweat ran down her face and down her gargantuan swinging bosoms while she bounced her butt back and forth against my penis.

"You feel so good in me.." She leniently spoke.

I suckled on her nipple for a few minutes, but then let her nipple fall out of my mouth and kissed her breast; reaching a hand up to touch her cheek, to echo she sweetly nuzzled into.

I started to thrust into her, and when I did, Jessica's eyes dilated further and her gasps turned into moans. She started to hump me faster and harder; her breathing increasing in breathy, almost desperate sounding 'ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-has'.'

"Oh, yeah...My love...Yes.."

She grabbed onto me tightly; reaching a hand up to her forehead to brush a platinum curl out of her face.

"Baby, this feels so good...Yeah."

She leaned her face to mine and planted a slow, yet steady kiss on my lips; imitating a long kiss while she gyrated herself on me.

I rubbed the tips of my finger against her nearly powder-white cheeks, kissing her I'm the same relaxed slow pace that she was kissing me, until her lips left mine with a loud 'smack', from the moistness of her pink lips. She slowed down her movements, and by now her breathing was becoming harsher and more high-pitched and squeaky.

"O-OH y--yeah! Oh, god, oh,

god! So thick..."

She finally let herself loose and jumped me as hard and quick as she could; pounding on down on my member each time she cane back down.

Her eyes never once strayed from mine, even when she moaned or gasped, she was looking deeply into my eyes while she did so.

I could tell by the look on her face, that Jessica was about to come.

Her breasts flapped furiously with each relentless bounce she made; swinging back and forth uncontrollably.

I thrusted harder into her from below.

I grabbed her sides and her gasping mouth took upon the form of a benign smile that seemed to stretch from corner to corner.

"AHH-AH--AHHHAAH! I'm coming!" She announced, almost breathless. "I'M COMING!"

She gripped my body as tight as she could, and her muscles tightened tighter against me while she let out a shriek; climaxing all around me, with me following only moments behind and spurting deep inside of her womb.

Jessica looked at me with a joyful expression on her face; gasping desperately for breath and touched my chest with her chubby fingers; stroking my chest.

She rested her head against my chest and I ran a hand through her hair while she purred.

She got off of me and rose up and we finished our shower, got dressed, except Jessica, who wrapped a towel around her body and hair, and then left the bathroom after we freshened up with toothpaste and deodorant and sat down on her bed.

"You know what?" I turned my eyes to her.

"What?" She reached a hand behind me and touched my back.

"I just remembered that I don't even have to go to work today. Today's my day off; it's Saturday."

"R--really?" Her face seemed to light up immensely.

Jessica giggled a few times in excitement, and then leaned her head on my shoulder; sighing in content.

"Jessica. How about we go on a date?"

"I'd love that!" She quickly answered with enthusiasm and a small smile.

"Are you hungry?" She inquired; her voice soft like usual. "I thought since you were already awake we could go ahead and eat."

"Shouldn't you rest?" I tilted my head. "For the baby?"

"Sweetie." She kissed me and ran her hands through my hair. "I still do things. There's not always someone here to help me out, so I still have to do things on my own."

"Are you sure?"

"Please don't worry, Cole."

"I always worry about you."

Her eyes seemed to sparkle at my word. Jessica fought a smile, and just nuzzled her face lovingly against my shoulder softly muttering 'mmmnnn' as she did so.

"I better go get started on breakfast. What do you want? Does pancakes or bacon and eggs and hash browns sound good to you?"

"Pancakes sound good."

"All right. I'll go get ready on breakfast."

She pecked my lips softly, but let them linger against mine for a while, then pulled away and reached her hand up to touch my left cheek, dragging it up and down on my face, them kissed me again, this time longer than before, and pulled away only to kiss me a third time.

"I love you." Her sweet breath hit my face while she gazed into my eyes.

"I love you, too." I returned.

She rose from the bed and made her way towards the bedroom door. I watched the sway of her thick hips as she walked, but then looked away and blushed.

She stopped once she was at the door, turned to look at me, blew me a kiss with a loud 'smooch' from her mouth wetly hitting her hand, and turned around, pulled the door open and walked out, closing it behind her.

I heard her giggling up a storm as she walked across the hall and headed down the stairs.

As I sat there on there on the bed, wearing a worn-out pair of jeans that belonged to Johnny, he suddenly popped into my mind.

What had happened with him last night? He and Jessica were a great couple and I didn't for one second believe that Jessica was the cause of the problem. Even though they'd fought, he'd never been verbally abusive towards her. But then I had a pretty good idea of what could have made him act that way.

"Why would you continue to drink when your fiancée begged you not to? But even more so; knowing you'd be a father soon?"

I didn't understand.

Johnny always had something of an alcohol addiction, but to think it would end up escalating that badly.

But what would end up happening next? Surely he was either starting to sober up by now, and if not, then he would he soon. When he did get sober, it was only fair to assume that he would he be returning again to make amends for the things that he said about her and their daughter she was carrying.

But, then, would she take him back? It was true he showed his actual colors of the jackass he really was, but they were still in love up until that point, and who was to say they weren't still in love? And Jessica was trying desperately to get him to stay. Although I wasn't sure if her begging him to stay was mostly for her, or for her daughter.

I started to throw out the what ifs, until I remembered her words to me from last night: 'Please stay with me forever.'

That didn't sound like words someone who would just up and change her mind would speak. Those words were ones desiring a full, LIFETIME, commitment.

I shook my thoughts away and rose from the bed, headed back to the bathroom and grabbed the blue and white plaid shirt that Jessica had left for me on the back of the toilet, and put it on without buttoning it up, then walked out of the room.

I headed across the hall and walked down the stairs, heading to the first floor and then wandering to the kitchen that I could already smell the aroma of the food she was making.

"Need any help?"

"Oh, hi, baby. I didn't know you were coming."

"Sorry. I was still waking up."

"It's okay. You can go lie down and wait. I could serve you breakfast in bed." She turned to flash me a pearly smile, before facing the stove again.

I walked up to her from behind and pushed my chest against her back; resting a hand on each of her shoulders and gently rubbing on them while I leaned my lips to brush up against the back of her neck.

"That feels good.." She uttered.

"I'm looking forward to today." I kissed the back of her neck. She moaned quietly.

I blinked; surprised by this.

"Me too. I can't wait to spend my whole day with you. I'm so excited."

"Not as much as I am."

"Baby, why don't you sit down while I'm doing the pancakes."

"I'm content with where I am." I continued to rub her shoulders.

"Okay, sweetie."

Leaning forward against her, I leaned my head against her neck, which prompted a short giggle from her.

The whole time she stood at the stove, I stayed closed beside her. But when the pancakes were done, we both sat down at the glass dinning table. Jessica had even poured two cups of milk.

"Wait." I said to her, once she started to lift her fork that had a piece of pancake, up to her mouth

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I backed out of the table and out of my chair, walked towards her, and took the fork from her while she looked at me with a look of bewilderment on her face.

I brought the fork to her mouth, and Jessica opened her mouth as the fork approached it. The food on the fork went into her mouth, then I pulled the fork away, and she chewed while blushing lightly at my gesture.

"So sweet." She beamed.

I returned the fork to the tiger-stripe print plate and stabbed the fork into another piece of pancake, and then rose it back up and moved it towards Jessica's mouth while she opened widely for it. She bit the food off and then chewed it up.

I impaled another piece of pancake, then brought the fork back up to her mouth, feeding her that piece as well.

I brought another piece to her mouth, but this time a drop of syrup dripped off the fork and fell down the trail between her breasts.

I took her napkin and wiped it off.

I repeated this process until all of her pancakes were gone. And when they finally were gone, Jessica did the same thing and feed me.

When breakfast was all gone, Jessica wrote note on a piece of paper and returned upstairs where she put it on the door of the shower for Amy; explaining that she'd be gone before Amy woke up.

Jessica got dressed in all pink, and then we waited a while but left about five thirty and decided to just drive around until everything opened up.

"Wanna grab a couple of coffees to help us stay awake?"

"That'd be wonderful."

"All right. Let's go to Richford General Gasoline and grab some cappuccinos."

"Okay." She grabbed my hand that was on the arm rest.

I gripped her smaller hand held in my own as I navigated around a few cars that we're blocking our path in the street.

"Jessica?"

"Yes?" She looked at me.

"Thank you."

"For what, love?"

"For always being here whenever I needed you." I smiled, returning her gaze from the corner of my eye. "I can't help but think if you didn't show up right after Jacky died...That...Well, I don't even want to think about it."

"Cole..." She was touched.

Her grip on my hand tightened, and she brought it up to her lips; kissing my hand before she let it fall again.

We headed to Richford General Gasoline and I paid for both of the cups of coffee, and then we just drove around for a while and made a few trips to different places.

"You never did tell me where we were gonna eat at." She stated.

"Does Mighty Shakes and Burgers sound good to you? I understand if you don't want to its kinda-" but she enthusiastically cut me off.

"That'd be perfect! I always thought that'd be a romantic place to go. We could share a milkshake."

"I had that planned already."

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Of course." I confirmed.

She just hugged me as a sign of her appreciation.

"It'll just be like in the movies."she airily said.

"Maybe I should have just got one coffee." I said with a laugh.

"Why?" She tilted her head.

"We could've shared it."

"Maybe next time." She kissed my hand again.

It was around ten thirty that Mighty Shakes and Burgers opened.

We both entered holding hands together, and while one would think that in this day and age, nothing was uncommon or out of the ordinary, we still received looks from a few people that got there after we did; most likely due to the major age difference between the two of us.

We sat on a booth close to the old fashioned soda fountain; surrounded by pictures of Elvis Presley, Jerry Lewis, and Rod Stewart.

When the waitress came with our menus. I didn't even bother with mine, instead; I let Jessica pick out hers.

"I think I'll get chocolate." She closed the menu satisfied with her decision.

"We always did like a lot of the same things, didn't we?"

Jessica grinned and lightly slapped my arm in a playful way; a sea of giggles escaping her pretty lips.

"Yes." She agreed. "We did."

I stretched my hand across the table and reached for her hand and took it into mine, and held it.

"Out first date.." I muttered.

"It feels kind of strange."

"Why?"

"Because. Look how old I am..And yet; you're still so young."

"You're not old."

"I'll be forty in five years...And you'll only be in your twenties." She reminded me.

I stared at her silently.

"It bothers you, doesn't it?" Her face and voice weakened.

"Of course not." I gripped her hand tighter. "I love you. I don't care how old you get, Jessy. You'll always be the love of my life."

"Do you promise?" She stared at me unfalteringly.

"Of course I promise. You do trust me; you do believe me, don't you, Jessica?"

"I do." Her lips expanded into a smile.

"I'm just happy we have this chance now, you know? Maybe if things had been different, of we had been closer in age, we could have came here while I was only sixteen. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

I gazed around at all the people. There seemed to have been an equal amount of old people as there was young people, and it made me look forward to just lazying around the house with Jessica while we watched our kids grow up.

"Cole?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Do you ever think about Amélie?"

"Jess..." I returned my gaze to her, but when I did and heard her question, I felt my zealous mood fade.

"Of course I do. I try not to, because it hurts to. But...You and her were the best friends that I've ever had."

As we sat there in each other's company, the brunette waitress who gave us our menus before returned and took our order, then skated away.

We waited a while longer for her to return, and as we waited, I headed to the jukebox and slipped in a quarter playing Love Potion 9 by The Clovers, and then returned to my seat.

Jessica reached for my hand and laced it again in hers.

"I probably should have played a longer song." I laughed.

Jessica seemed to be affected by the giggle bug as well, because she joined in as well.

Finally, the waitress returned and placed the glass on the table.

"Well," her cheeks went red. "Our first drink together."

"I'm the one who should be nervous."

"We're both acting like a couple of kids who are going on their first date together."

"Technically," I rose a finger into the air, "this is our first date together."

"You have a point."

She placed her mouth on her straw, and then I lowered my mouth down onto mine, and as we looked into each other's eyes, started to suck through the straws.

Gradually I started to relax, and Jessica's soft blue eyes that were staring intently at me only made me calm down further.

Once the milkshake was gone, we left and Jessica suggested that we head to downtown Vanas Street because she had never been there before except once, as a little girl during a drive with her father. So we headed there; it was a good two hour and ten minute drive, but we went there.

"Would you go shopping with me?" She inquired while we walked together; hand in hand.

"Of course."

"Thank you. My boobs are too big for most of my shirts and I could use some new ones."

"I could tell." I forced back a laugh.

"I wish my boobs were a little smaller. Even if it was just back to being an O cup."

"I'll get you some new shirts."

"No, no, no! Baby, I meant I was going to spend my money on new clothes."

"But I want to." I insisted.

"I'd feel bad."

"But why?"

"Because I'd feel bad, you know? I don't want you spending your money on me."

"But you're my girlfriend. I want to spend my money on you."

"Okay...But I want to buy you something, too."

I said nothing.

We walked around the area, making our way to Crystal Glade, but then I saw someone ahead.

"Jess?" It was him.

I knew this was gonna happen, I didn't know when our where, but I knew it was gonna end up happening soon enough.

Johnny's eyes met with ours, and quickly he started to close the distance between us until he was standing Lu a few feet in front of us.

"What do you want, Johnny?" I defensively inquired.

"I just wanna talk to Jessica." He replied; is eyes hitting my face, only to re-direct his gaze to Jessica.

"Jess, look; I'm sorry about what happened lat night...Okay? I wasn't in my right mind. The things I said to you weren't right and they were really cruel. And I'm sorry I called our daughter a bitch. I didn't mean that, either."

Jessica's grip increased on my hand.

"I didn't mean anything I said. Jessica; you're the love of my life. My heart beats only for you and you're the reason I wake up every morning."

I tried not to roll my eyes and just kept my face straight and relaxed.

"Please give me another chance. Baby, I'm going nuts without you.."

Jessica stayed silent for a few minutes while he pleaded with both his mouth.

"I forgive you," she said. "But I don't want to be with you anymore. I forgive you for what you said about me and our daughter, and I want you to be a part of her life, but I don't want to he your fiancée anymore."

"J-Jess, what are you saying? It's him, isn't it? You're in love with Cole? He's just a kid! Hell, if you kissed him five years ago they'd throw you in jail for being a child predator."

"I've known him longer than I've known you." Her eyebrows lowered until they were nearly touching her whites. "He knows me, I know him. And I trust him...I love him."

"Jess! What about us?"

"There is no us." She softly stated.

Jessica let her hand leave mine and reached for the engagement ring on her hand, slipped it off, and let it fall to the ground below her feet.

Johnny just stared, mouth agape in disbelief, but gradually his expression roughened and he clenched his jaw and tightened his hands into fists.

"FINE!" He yelled. "You think he could love an atrocious, ugly fat fuck like you? Naw, I take that back...You're not ugly, but you are a fat, disgusting whale. How could anyone love someone so disgusting? What a joke..."

He flipped us both the finger and then walked away.

I noticed tears welling up in her eyes again, and Jessica hid her face in my chest starting to cry again.

"Shh. Jessica, come with me.."

"O-okay." She forced through the tears, and removed her face from my chest just as we started to walk.

It seemed even now, she was self conscious about her looks; her weight seemed to be the one thing that anyone could bring up to reduce her to tears. She was sensitive about her weight since she was bullied about it since she first started putting it on at nineteen.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers