Close To You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an idea, risky idea, but an idea nonetheless on how I could possibly get her to stop being so concerned with her weight.

We stopped out walking once we reached the local bus stop, and I looked away from her, ran a hand through my hair, only to gaze back at her.

"Jessica, take off your clothes."

"Wh-what? B--but we're in a public place! Look at all the people walking back and forth."

"You told me back at Mighty Shakes and Burgers that you trusted me."

"I do." She touched my cheek.

"Then just do it."

She blushed bright red, but nodded her head to me and unbuttoned pink button-up she had on, that her breasts were practically pressing through out of, let it fall to the ground next to the bus stop, then removed her matching pink bra; unhooking it and letting her massive boobs bounce to freedom.

Jessica removed pink jeans she had on, and finally removed her pink panties and matching shoes and socks; standing there completely naked.

"I'm still confused." She said; covering her big, puffy, pink nipples with her hands.

I reached my hands forward and gently pulled her hands away from her nipples while Jessica gazed at my face.

I slid my shirt over my shoulders and threw it next to her clothes, then reached a hand down to my belt and undid the belt, letting it fall to the ground, and then unzipped my pants and pulled them down, removed my boxers, and took off my black shoes and white socks.

"Cole?" Her confusion spread.

"I think the world should see you how I see you."

"What do you mean?"

"How beautiful you really are."

"Cole.." Her voice quietened, but by now she was smiling again.

I softly pushed her against the bus stop; pressing my lips against hers while she locked her arms around my back in a tight hold.

She worked her lips against mine; kissing me while her nipples went erect upon my chest touching them.

I kissed her calmly, but as the seconds ticked by, the urgency of our kissing grew, and pretty soon, we were fiercely crushing our lips against each other's in a heated kiss of passion.

Jessica's breathing grew heavier as she kissed me, and her fingers were scaling up and down my back as she tried to bury herself in my mouth.

"I'm so wet." She murmured into my mouth. "And I can feel your penis hitting my stomach."

She pulled her lips away from mine, released her left hand from my back, and reached down between my legs, taking a hold of the stiffness that stuck up proudly erect, and started to rub up and down on it with her creamy, white hand, causing me to expel a sigh.

"I want you." Her voice was airy.

"Then take me."

I kissed her forehead and then got down next to the side of the bus stop where our clothes were, sat my butt on the ground, and looked up at at her while awaiting her.

Jessica bent her knees while facing me, wrapped her arms around my muscular shoulders, and slowly lowered herself onto me; taking me into her cherry. A slight squeak escaped her lips, but then her expression gradually started to relax once I had gone all the way inside of her pinkness.

"Oh.." She smiled with a sigh; gyrating herself in controlled circles on me.

I reached a hand up to her face; pushing a few curls out of the way while she moved herself up and down calmly on me, not quite riding yet, but stimulating me further with the movements she was making; pushing herself back and forth slowly, yet pleasurably, causing me to grow slightly inside of her.

"So good.." She expelled; the corners of her cheeks raising higher while her smile expanded.

"I love having sex with you." She kissed my chest carefully. "It always feels so amazing."

"And you're always so tight." I commented.

She backed herself further into my member; her muscles tightening and trapping me further insure of her fruit, but then started to move her hips; her mega boobs bouncing.

"Oh, yeah!" She eagerly expelled; working her colossal hips faster against my erection while she leaked all over me.

"God, Jessica.." I breathed.

"Oh, god..." She moaned.

I gazed around all around us, and noticed, surprisingly, only four people had stopped to watch us make love; everyone else was walking back and fort through the area and had yet to even take notice of us.

"Y--yes! Oh, yes!" She rocked her hips faster; her bosoms almost doing jumping jacks while she bounced up into the air and came back down, only to quickly bounce again.

"Oh, Jessy!" I grunted.

More people slowly started to gather and watch us.

Jessica grew rougher with her riding; fiercely shaking her hips and bouncing her assets directly in my face while her respiratory grew further.

"Oh, god, baby.."

I started to buck my hips and meet with her bounces and bucked my hips; thrusting into her.

"Ah!" She yelped in surprise.

She leaped up into the air; the unbelievably gigantic bags of flesh on her chest jiggling and flapping with each movement she made.

Jessica grabbed my shoulders harder; humping with more intensity, working her hips quickly while I stabbed in and out of her wet treasure.

"Oh, oh...OooOOOOH!"

I sent a harder thrust into her, and she let out a low moan; riding me harder while I grabbed one of her bouncing boobs and squeezed it, only to take it into my mouth and suckle hard on it.

"Ooh, yeah!"

Jessica further increased her thrusts, but then, as soon as she had started to increase her thrusts, she slowed down again and slowly bounced up and down on me with sweat falling down every inch of her body.

She sucked in a breath, only to exhale it harshly and cease her bouncing momentarily to push herself back and forth against my erection at a controlled pace.

Jessica leaned her face down towards my chest and pressed it against me; breathing quickly while she moved her hips and pushed herself against me. I could feel the drops of sweat from her face hitting me.

I ran a single hand up and down her back, sending another thrust into her while she briefly rested against me, but it wasn't long before she was sitting back up and was bouncing again.

Her bouncing increased Sven further than before, and her breasts swung wildly.

I reached my hands to her butt and lifted her hips up.

"I'm g--gonna come." She strained.

Jessica fought the inevitable, but while she tried to hold it all in, and fight her urge, she let out a loud cry and came all over the ground with me following shortly behind.

She climbed off me, but then got between my legs, reached for my erection, and licked the head of my penis about ten times, all over, then took the head into her mouth; sucking it and stroking the shaft.

I slowly ran my hand through her hair; brushing the platinum blond curls from her face while her hand kept a grip around my shaft and her head gently bobbed up and down with each suck.

She moved a milky hand down towards her legs and curled all but her index and middle finger; thrusting the two fingers into her sex and letting out a moan that had grown in further volume than the previous ones that were escaping her with each hungry suck she performed.

I reached a hand down; grabbing an ample, hanging PP cup pale breast, and explored the gelatin like sack of fat; enjoying how soft and smooth it felt against my hand.

She closed her eyes; the sound of desperation growing; her sucking on my penis getting more aggressive.

I squeezed her breast firmly in my hand, and she fingered her wet fruit with eagerness while the onlookers who passed back and forth at the bus-stop we were at came to a complete halt and finally ceased their busy feet from wandering around; just watching us as we had sex, fully naked and exposed, right in front of their shocked eyes.

She bobbed her head up and down faster; droplets of drool and saliva sliding down my shaft while she sucked.

I squeezed harder on her breast, but then let my finger wander towards the large, pleasantly pink colored nipple, and pushed the nub back a bit, and then forward, until I finally gave it a pinch which alerted Jessica and had her look up at me with a look of surprise on her face, and a sharp gasp to press its way out of her kissable mouth.

Her eyes relaxed; closing slowly second by second when I released her nipple, and took me deeper into her mouth; working her two fingers even more fervently inside her sex; causing her womanhood to drip out drops of her sweet-smelling fluids.

With her licks intensifying, I spurted all over the inside of her mouth. And yet, she was still sucking.

"Stop." I said softly.

She stopped sucking and let my penis fall out of her mouth, stood back up as I started to raise up, and wrapped her arms around me; we just stood there for a few minutes; Jessica nuzzling me.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you. But, Jessica, see? Look at all these people who just watched you. Do you think they feel disgusted by you?"

Jessica gazed around at all the people who were watching and hid her face turning even brighter, but was smiling even then.

"No." She replied.

"Come on..." I kissed the top of her head. "Let's go buy you some new clothes."

We got dressed and did our shopping. I bought her five new shirts,, but was told she'd have to have her shirts custom made because she was too busty and her butt was too thick and round.

When we got back to her home, I tried to get an alone moment with her, but Amy was wanting her company, but even though I felt tempted to just leave to give them both some space, I had something important I needed to say.

"Excuse me!" I interrupted the two.

Jessica and Amy turned to look at me with a look of confusion on their faces.

"Jessica. I know we just started dating...and you just called off your engagement, but, I want to wake up next to you every morning. Jessica, will you..." I got down on one knee, pulling out a red from my pocket, opened it up and revealed a diamond ring, "will you marry me?"

Jessica covered her mouth with her left hand; bad instantly she started to tear up while Amy stared at me wide-eyed and completely taken back my proposal.

"Yes!" She finally answered; sniffling and wiping her eyes, only to cry harder with tears of joy. "Yes, I'll marry you!"

I rose back up and wrapped my arms around her. Jessica hugged me tighter than she ever hugged me in my entire life, and covered my entire face in soft kisses, laughing and crying at the same time.

"So, this'll make you my brother-in-law? Well, after what Jessica told me about Johnny, I'm glad it won't be that fucktard."

"Be nice, Amy." Jessica said, but was still laughing and tearing up.

They say dreams don't always come true and happy fairy tale endings are complete crap; lies told to kids back in the day to make them believe they'd be happy before they died, but I beg to differ.

I married Jessica. It was probably the happiest day of my life, and for me, when I kissed her in front of everyone, that kiss was the most special kiss I ever shared with her.

I'd like to say Johnny had a change of heart, but people can't always change. Even after Jessica gave birth to Cammy, he still didn't bother showing his face and coming around. I ended up playing the father role for Cammy, even though she wasn't mine.

We had two other kids. While Cammy ended up looking like Jessica, Jake and Kristen ended up looking like me, but with Jessica's hair and smile.

All's we'll that ends. I knew we'd stay happy for the remainder of our years.