Close To You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" He shouted abruptly, nearly making me jump from the sudden volume increase.

Jessica just started crying more; four tears falling down her face while her nose started to become runny from so much crying.

"I refuse to be seen with something so appalling. You think I want people to see me with a beached whale? Holy fuck! I can't even look at you anymore."

"That's ENOUGH!" I finally chimed in; raising my voice enough to draw their attention.

Johnny and Jessica shot their gaze towards me. Jessica looked surprised to see me, but, Johnny, on the other hand, was more enraged and pissed off than he was surprised or shocked to see me.

"Get out of here. This has nothing to do with you." Johnny narrowed his brows at me.

"It does." I glared. "She's my best friend."

"C-Cole.." I heard her mutter.

"Get the FUCK out of here before I ass-fuck you in front of your pathetic, ugly as hell, 'best friend'; you little shit."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!" I yelled at him at the top of my lungs; stomping my foot hard against the ground.

Jessica flinched.

"What are you gonna do?" Challenged Johnny.

"Don't try me.." I deepened my voice into something of a warning.

"Cole, it's okay, please..."

"Take your best shot, kid.." Johnny threw his arms out as if letting his guard down for me.

"Because at the end of the day, even if you do hit me, I'll still be the one who pounded that retarded fat porker over there."

I felt the upper part of my face twitch when he said this, and my nostrils flare. My neck shook first, but then my arms, and then the rest of my body. And just like that, in a blind rage, I bolted towards him, slammed him against the wall with my hands, and pushed his head against it; releasing my right hand and delivering five consecutive punches to his face.

"Cole, STOP!" Jessica called out from behind me; her arms pulling on me, trying to pry me off while I slammed him against the wall again and punched him three more times.

"Cole...Please." Her cracked voice fell frailer.

Breathing loudly through my noise, I released Johnny and just stood there shaking with an overdose of adrenaline.

"Fuck you, Jessica. And fuck that little bitch you're carrying."

"Johnny, please!" Jessica ran after him as he started to make his way to her door.

Johnny jerked his arm away when she went to pull it.

"Get off me, you...THING."

"Johnny, please...Don't do this..I'm begging you."

"Bye, Jess." He walked out the door and slammed it behind him; laughing unstable in amusement while he walked down across the hall to the stairs.

A nervous wreck; Jessica reached into her pants and pulled out her purple IPhone and called him.

"Johnny. Why? Don't do this. You can't go and do this to your daughter! She needs her father! If you won't stay for me, do it for her."

I watched as her expression changed. Jessica dropped her phone, with me concluding Johnny said: 'I don't give a shit about that bitch daughter of yours'.

Jessica darted past me, and ran to the bathroom; swung the door open and rose the toilet lid and seat up, bent her head forward, and vomited into the toilet while her crying reached its loudest and was only moments away from hysterical screaming.

I walked towards the bathroom; finally calming down, and watched Jessica as she threw up again; all the while tears hit the toilet water and mixed in with her vomit.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I just grabbed her from behind and held her. She threw up about fourteen more times until she seemed to have reached the end of that, and then just turned to me; wiping her mouth with the short sleeve of the white button-up she had on, and grabbed onto me; sobbing.

"I'm here." That was all I could think to say.

"Why did he do this?" Her words were barely even coherent because of how hard she was crying.

"I don't know." I said.

"A-all I wanted...W-was someone to love me, someone who thought of me like I was everything to them, and tell me I'm pretty."

My face weakened while I struggled to stay strong for her, but in truth: I was almost moments away from crying with her.

"D--do you think I'm pretty?" She looked up at me; eyes red and stained with tears, and snot falling down her noise while she tried to wipe it.

"No." I shook my head.

Jessica cried even harder and pulled away; her face falling in her hands as she sunk down to her knees.

"I think you're beautiful." I clarified. "And...You mean everything to me."

She moved her hands from her face, and looked up at me; mouth trembling while it fell open in surprise.

Jessica slowly rose up to her feet, looked deep into my eyes as if I was the only person she had ever knew, and pulled me towards her; her lips hitting mine softly while her teary eyes closed.

I placed my hands on her back; embracing her while I returned her delicate, innocent, sweet kiss. I felt like my heart had melted when I felt her lips touching mine, and my heart was beating harder than it ever had before.

She pulled her lips away sad opened her eyes; a look of shame on her face.

"I'm sorry..." Her voice was tiny from all her crying. "My breath smells horrible right now.."

"Don't." I begged; love-sick. "Please don't...Don't pull away."

Jessica's eyes remained locked onto mine. I was almost positive her heart was beating as quick as what mine was.

Our lips locked again. She kissed me softly at first like the first time, but then let the kiss grow; kissing me harder and more urgently.

Jessica's eyes closed while we kissed, and our kiss only grew until she was kissing me as hard as was humanly possible. We kissed for so long I didn't even know how long it was. And even when our kiss ended, we kissed again in quick, short bursts only to end everything in one, final, heated, passionate kiss.

"C-Cole.." Her voice was different than I ever heard it before. There was...a longing in it.

"Please...Make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me.."

Her cheeks flushed further; further than they already were, and already her breathing had escalated to deeper than it normally was; and her eyes had dilated.

She broke away, took me by the hand, and pulled me towards the bed, grabbed a few pillows to prop up her back with, and then, letting go of my hand, took a deep breath, and reached her hand to her top that her breasts were moments away from bursting out of, and undid a few buttons, exposing her ginormous white bra.

Already, with a blush on my face, I felt something stirring to life in my pants.

Jessica must have noticed, because a child-like white smile soon appeared on her reddened face.

She undid her bra; letting it hit the ground and allowing her mega-sized boobs to bounce and jiggle upon being freed of their imprisonment.

Her PP cup breasts hung down quite low on her chest; so much so that they reached her stomach. And her round belly; it looked even bigger without her shirt being there to cover it up.

I swallowed as I went fully erect upon seeing her completely exposed, pale breasts and her pink nipples.

"It's okay." She seemed to be inviting me and giving me permission. "Touch me."

I touched her huge left breast, and Jessica shivered at my touch, but then smiled beautifully.

My hands explored her gelatin -like breasts; gently feeling the texture of them and rubbing them slowly

She reached for her white linen pants next and took them off; and then sliding her white, frilly panties down her chubby legs.

I touched her nipple. She sighed; clearly enjoying my touch.

I gazed down at her crotch and focused my eyes on the medium sized fleshy lips.

Already, she was dripping between her legs; wet.

Jessica reached her chubby arms to my chest and undressed me. The last thing she removed was my boxers. She reached a hand down to touch the fat, thick, red head, then her eyes returned to mine and her innocent smile grew.

She led her mouth to my chest; her lips making contact with my pectorals and super soft lips kissed on them, while equally soft pale fingers reached up to my face and traced aimless circles on my cheeks.

I sighed through my nose.

Her lips moved towards my nipples and she planted tender angel kisses on them as well.

"Have you ever made love to a woman before?" She pulled her lips away from my chest.

"Only once. But I always hoped you'd be my first."

"I'm yours, now."

She leaned back into the bed, positioning herself so that the pillows were under her back, and spread her legs out for me; giving me access to her hairless womanhood.

Her eyes sparkled while she looked at me; a smile lingering on her face while she reached her hands to my sides and pulled me.

I took my erection into my hand and guided it into her wetness. Jessica moaned quietly from just the head going in, and then moaned once more when the rest went into her.

"You're inside me..." She dreamily spoke.

I leaned towards her face; locking onto her lips and shared another kiss with her.

Another tiny moan escaped her lips, only this time, her moan entered my mouth while I was immediately overcome with pleasure from the sheer tightness of Jessica's jewel.

She pulled my face closer towards hers and locked her arms behind me while I was careful not to apply too much weight to her stomach as I leaned over onto her.

She kissed me harder and her eyes seemed to expand more when I finally bucked my hips, sending my first thrust into her.

Her grip tightened on me.

Our kiss grew, but then their urgency fell and declined as we began to kiss each other at a slower, more relaxed rate.

I pulled out, only to push back into her; sending another thrust into the vagina that held me so tightly.

I pulled my lips away and kissed her neck.

"Ah.." Her voice was faint.

"Your penis feels so good...So hot and thick..." Her hands moved to the back of my head.

"Why was I so blind that I couldn't see I had someone who truly loved me, in front of me all along?" She questioned out loud, in between a quiet moan while I pushed in and out of her again.

I simply looked into her eyes.

"I wish.." She paused briefly, "that I had this opportunity sooner..."

"It's just us, now." I told her, pulling back out of her treasure, only to push back into it again.

She pulled me deeper into her with a brief sigh, and then stroked my back with her hand.

"I've been in love with you for so long," I said to her, increasing my thrusts while her mouth opened slightly wider for another moan. "For so long I wanted you. I wanted you to be mine...I wanted to hold your hand and kiss you.."

She bit her lip while two tears started to roll down her cheeks, but then she fought the rest; smiling sweetly at my words.

"I...I loved you, too." She nervously confessed; her breath quickening slightly. "But...I knew I was too old for you. But.." More tears fell. "I wanted to be with you so bad."

"J--Jessica.." Her words made me melt further.

"Is it too late?" She asked in a benign tone.

"Too late for what?" I entered her again; feeling her tighten around further and yet still pulling me in deeper.

She expelled. "To ask you...To be with you."

"Please.." My lips neared hers again and stopped right before they touched her supple ones. "I...I'd be so happy. I want my dreams to be a reality. I need you! I need you!"

She bit down on her lip harder, but then relaxed her face and beamed widely from cheek to cheek.

"I need you, too.." Her voice was even lower, as if she was trying to keep even the walls from hearing.

I increased my thrusts inside of her; bucking my hips faster and raising up slightly to relieve any pressure I may have been putting on her big belly.

She gasped quietly, but her gasps grew higher and higher, becoming increasingly breathy.

She released my back, but then reached her hands to my legs and gripped them; her moaning increasing according to my thrusts.

"A-ahh--ahh..."

The pleasure slowly built up further in her face while she started to move with me; pushing her hips to meet with my thrusts.

"O-oh...Your penis!" She gasped louder; her PP cup boobs flapping up and down on her belly.

"C--COLE! Ahh!" Her mons grew further in volume.

I entered the deepest reaches of her, and Jessica gave a loud cry once I had went into her all the way.

"Yes, YES! Ahh-ahhahh..."

I thruster even harder and quicker into her wetness as she leaked all over the blankets of her bed.

"AHH-AHHH...Y--yes! YES!" Her gasps transitioned into loud moans.

"Oh, C-COLE!" She shouted; digging her nails into my legs.

"Oh, god! Oh god! OH GOD! Oooh! Your penis, oh GOD your PENIS!" She moved her hips harder with my thrusts.

Clop, clop, Clop Clop. The sound of sex filled my ears.

I watched as a drop of sweat fell down her face and slid down her boobs that were bouncing up and down faster on her stomach.

"AWHH...AAHHAH! Oooh..." Her moaning switched between loud and soft.

"Aahuh..." Her sweet moan dropped in tone again.

"I want it so bad." She shakily spoke through a moan while her songs of pleasure grew breathier and cuter.

I hit my limits, and with the words she just spoke to me being my motivation, I grew as rough and quick with her as I could.

She squeaked at my sudden increase and cried my name out louder than the last few times; hurriedly moving her hips while I darted in and out of her.

"AHH! AAHHHHhhhhh! So good! YES!"

"Jessica!" I struggled. "I'm gonna come in you."

"Please!" She fought through the pleasure. "Please come in me. I want your come. Ooohh! AHHH!"

I sent ruthless after ruthless thrust into her; my testicles heating up while I sweated all over her.

"Come in me." She repeated in intense pleasure.

"Jessy!" I grabbed her hands and she grabbed a hold of mine while I pounded away into her.

My mouth opened to release a heavy gasp-like breath, and sending five final thrusts to her, hearing her shallow moaning, my pulsating member burst; coming deep inside of my best friend, my girlfriend's sweet rose.

"Ahh--ahh-howh...H-haah!" She gave an adorable, high-pitched moan and climaxed all over the bed while making an 'O' face.

"I love you. I love you so much." She tried to regain her fleeting breath.

I pulled myself out of her and kissed up and down her stomach, and then her sweaty legs, to which she responded to with another series of breathy gasps.

She pushed herself up and her head leaned against mine.

Her eyes hit my erection that was still hard even after the first time I came inside of her and she reached down to touch it with her hand; stroking the tip.

Her face neared it, but then she stopped in hesitation and turned away.

"What's wrong?" I ran a hand through her platinum curls.

"Johnny told me that I'm really bad at giving oral sex.." She meekly replied.

"I'm not him," I reminded her in a kind voice. "I'm your best friend, who's been madly in love with you since childhood."

"Y-yes. You're my Cole.." Her voice seemed to soften even further than it was.

She leaned her face forward and grabbed my erection, licked it, then licked it again, then licked it twelve more times cleaning off any coating I left behind, put her mouth over the head, and, looking at me, locking onto my eyes, softly started to suck on the head.

"M-mm.." She bobbed her head slowly while stroking the shaft with her pale, creamy hand.

"I don't know what he was talking about." I said; brushing a few curls from her face. "You seem good at this to me."

Her cheeks reddened even more, and she started to suck harder, most likely feeling motivated by my compliment on her skill. Her hand started to rub up and down quicker and I momentarily gazed down at her bosoms that were heaving up and down with each bob she made with her head.

Her sucking grew louder in sound, but then she removed my penis from her mouth and held it with both hands; licking up the tip and around the edges, then the shaft.

"Am I doing a good job?"

"I think you are." I replied.

She licked the tip up and down with careful licks; her hand also doing some work by rubbing on the shaft. She lowered tongue to the shaft and moved her hands out of the way, licking all around the shaft from left, to right, to bottom, to top.

Jessica moved her mouth back to the top and covered the head in soft, yet wet, kisses, only to end her kissing in licks.

"I hope it feels good." She spoke softly.

"It feels so good, Jess.." I sighed.

She giggled lightly and then placed her whole mouth over my erection, taking all of the head into her mouth and then the shaft; sucking harder and bobbing her head faster.

Her breasts heaved up and down with each loud suck she made, and her eye contact never strayed from my own.

"Sweet Jessica.." I exhaled.

I could feel the pressure building up inside of me and knew that it wouldn't be long before I came again.

Jessica sucked on me as hard as she could and stroked me faster.

I tried to hold it in, but after letting out a heavy breath, which Jessica must have recognized as a sign I was about to come, because she moved her mouth away, I came; existing on her flawless pale face with a long torrent of hot semen. Jessica giggled at the gooey mess that was on her lips and cheek, but wiped it off with her blanket and leaned back into the bed; gesturing, holding her arms wide open, for me to lie with her.

I snuggled up in her arms, and our lips met once more for a brief, soft kiss.

"I dolt want to go home." I said to her; my eye brows lowering.

"Then stay." Her voice was benign. "Stay, my love.."

"I will.." I whispered.

She sighed in content at my words, and our heads both hit the same pillow as we lay together in the bed we just made love in, for the first time.

"You're so warm.." I commented.

"I want to keep my baby warm."

"Your daughter?"

"You.."

"Jess..." I turned red.

"Please stay with me forever."

"Jessica, I got work tomorrow."

"I mean..." Her fingers caressed my back slowly. "Be my boyfriend; forever."

I felt a smile creeping across my face, but I nodded to her words and kissed her one final time.

"There's no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with, Jessica."

"Even when I'm getting older faster than you? I mean...I already am, but, when I'm already going gray..?"

"Even then." I moved my face closer to hers.

A final tear fell down her eye.

I pulled the covers over our naked bodies and kissed Jessica's breasts and nipples, causing her to moan again.

"May kiss you one last time?" She inquired. "A goodnight kiss."

"Sweetheart," I addressed her, "you don't have to ask me permission to kiss me.."

She initiated the kiss; her lips pressing against mine and kissing me gently for a few minutes before pulling her lips away.

"I'll wake you up before I shower. I'd really like you to join me."

"I'd love to." She hugged me tighter.

"Is Amy here?" I asked.

"No. She's with Cassandra on a slumber party." Jessica answered.

"Really." I looked at her.

"She didn't hear us, baby. She wasn't here to." She assured.

"Thank goodness." I was relieved.

Next to when she was sleeping with me in my bed in the morning, that was the most peaceful and best quality sleep I had in years, for the simple fact she was sleeping beside me, and I could feel her body.

When I woke up around four, I greeted her with a good-morning kiss. I led her to the bathroom, and once we were in the shower, once again, we started to make love together.

She slowly slid down on me; taking me all the way into her jewel while sucking in and then releasing it in the form of a squeak.

"Oh...I feel it.." She gyrated in slow, controlled circles on me.

Jessica ran her smooth hands on my pecs; letting them wander across my hard-muscled, hairless chest and and abs.