Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands started picking up remote control eggs, vibrators, dildos, and one butt-plug I still hadn't used, shoving them into my pockets and under my arms and struggling to carry yet more. "Fuck! What's the point of going through all this shit to hide my stuff if I can just get mind controlled to un-hide it."

Once my pants were full, and my hands had done their best to fill my arms with everything I had in my formerly secret stash, there was still one toy that wouldn't fit; a floppy little red number that had been one of the first I'd added to the collection. One of my hands had a plan for it though, as it raised the dildo up to my mouth for extra storage space.

"Oh no! I'm not- Quit!" I fought through clenched teeth as my hand jammed the rubber against my lips, "If you think for one seco- Mffmm!" The taste of stale rubber and something else I'd rather not name filled my mouth as the tip pushed passed my teeth.

I simmered as my body picked up the remainder of my collection in its arms and marched it all back to the living room, where Sam and Bran were laughing about something on the couch. I quickly became the next thing for them to laugh about as they saw the red rubber balls protruding from my lips, as well as the rest of my toys jostling around in my arms and pockets.

"Jesus Emma I thought you were only gonna bring like, three or four of those. Why do you have so many?"

As my body planted its feet in front of the couch, I felt control return to me. I promptly spit out the one my hand had shoved in my mouth, letting the rest fall to the floor as I began the work of emptying my pockets, "Speh! Peh! Ugh. Yeah, well, I didn't exactly get to choose from a menu."

"Well how'd you like the first course?" Bran quipped as I unloaded the last of my toys onto the floor.

Surprisingly, Sam said it before I had the chance, "Shut it, or I'll shove something in you a little bigger than a bookmark."

"Damn! Remind me not to get you mad!"

She smiled, "I would, but right now you'd probably take it as a command, and you getting us riled up is half of what makes you fun."

"Aww, you're making me blush."

"Sure thing. Now get on your hands and knees. Until Julie gets back you're my new footrest." She leaned further back into the couch, lifting her legs until they were level with her seat.

"Oof, hey!" My body dropped to the floor, then crawled underneath her heels until they were resting on my back, at which point she let the full weight of her legs down onto it, "Ow! I thought this was supposed to be fun!"

"It's supposed to be fun for me. You two got your fun all morning. But maybe if you're good I'll make it fun for you to~."

I made a sound half-way between a sigh and a grunt, her heel really starting to dig into my back, "Why do I feel like that would still be fun for you?"

"Oh ye of little faith! How about- Okay, on a scale of one to ten, how turned on are you by being ordered around?"

"I would think that was apparent."

"Tell me."

"One." My voice spat out automatically, "Tsk."

"Well I guess we'll start there then. Emma, for as long as I can still command you, you're going to be a seven on that scale. Sound good?"

"Whatever."

"You will answer my questions quickly and honestly. Sound good?"

"Yes! Oh shit! Hahah..." I laughed nervously, half at the utterance that had burst out of my mouth, and half at the sudden pulse of heat between my legs as it happened.

"There, now how does that feel?"

"Really weird. Good, but weird, just being turned on out of nowhere like that. Now can I get up please? My back is really starting to hurt." I rolled my shoulders, but couldn't move my hands from their positions on the floor.

"Oh, sure. Here comes Julie anyway. Oh..."

Finally freed, I sat up, Sam's legs sliding off of me. Then I saw what she'd seen.

Julie was walking towards us, stark naked and dripping wet from head to toe, her arms swinging casually at her sides, not bothering to cover her at all. Her face showed that she was not the least bit pleased.

She continued to walk, dripping water all over the carpet until she stood a few feet from us, at which point she jerked to face away, her hands darting to cover herself, "Sam! What the hell!"

Bran laughed, "You told her to take a shower and come back, so she did. Hahaha."

Sam snickered and nudged me with an elbow, wiggling her eyebrows at me. She then turned to Julie, "Julie, you think that when you got out of the shower you got dressed and then came here. You won't notice that you're naked until someone points it out."

For a second Julie's eyes unfocused, then she came back to earth and stood up straight again, turning back to face us in all her nude glory, "So, what's the plan? Just going to use us as furniture for the rest of the day?"

Hah! This was so great, she has no idea! I grinned at Sam but she just held a finger to her lips at me before answering Julie, "If you'd remember I have you two for the rest of the day and quite a bit of tomorrow. Twenty four hours." She crossed her legs on the couch and leaned forward, hands on her knees, smiling all the while, "And no, I had a few ideas. Plus Bran gave me a few more."

I hung my head, "We're doomed."

That made her laugh, "No, it wasn't anything like that. I was just going to have fun with you two, but Bran here thought it would be more interesting if I made it a contest."

Julie sat down on the couch next to me, a few droplets of water hitting me as she moved, "Bran would suggest another game."

"You know it baby." Bran's eye flickered with light, simulating a wink.

I knew where this was going. Every time we played a game with Bran someone always ended up with huge tits.

Sam shrugged, "I don't know, I thought it would be fun." She turned to me, "Emma, what do you think?"

Suddenly words started pouring out of my mouth, "I'm thinking about how every time we play a game with Bran someone ends up with huge tits. I'm really looking forward to it." I slapped my hands over my mouth, but the damage had been done.

Sam laughed, "Well that makes three out of four. Julie, you in?"

"I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"No you do not. Say "I fully consent to any perverted shenanigans Sammy comes up with" for me please."

Once we all listened to Julie spout out the words, Sam stood up and clapped her hands together, "Excellent! Emma, go grab some bean bag chairs from the library, Julie, go get us something to drink. Let's get this started!"

Another pulse of arousal hit me as my body marched off to follow her command. God if this kept up at this rate I was going to be a hot mess pretty soon. I heard her call from the living room, "And I'll order a pizza!"

After we set up the room, a small semi-circle of bean bag chairs around the couch like a coliseum with a tray of drinks on the coffee table to the side, we were ready to start.

"Okay," Sam said, sitting on the couch while Bran and I and still-naked Julie sat on bean bag chairs, "so I was just gonna make you guys make out-"

Julie and I looked at each other worriedly.

"but, in the spirit of competition," She makes a sidelong glance at Bran, "I'm going to make this a contest."

After finishing a sip from her beverage, Julie turned her head quizzically, "Uh, how does one 'win' at snogging?"

I peeled my eyes away from her the best I could, her bean bag posture giving everyone a very clear view of her spread legs, "Probably the same way you do it in real life. You make it hot."

Sam nodded at me, "Couldn't have said it better myself."

"Better question though." I asked, "What's the winner get?"

"The winner gets to pick what happens to the loser."

"Alright," I said, cracking my knuckles, "Let's get this over with." I started towards Julie who wasn't exactly looking thrilled, but Sam stopped me.

"Wait, hold on a second. I'd say we have to make this fair, don't we Bran?"

"Sure do."

"Emma, for the next 60 seconds, you're just as attracted to girls as Julie is." And with that she leaned back, "Now, whenever you're ready." She nodded

Right when she'd said it something inside of me shifted. It was like seeing through a different lens. Sam's boobs had already been there, but they hadn't stood out in my mind this much. It was truly an effort to tear my gaze away, but what my eyes found next was impossible to. Julie, incredibly sexy and completely naked Julie, was crawling towards me.

I was too stunned to move, my thoughts flying in a cyclone through my mind a hundred miles an hour as she cornered me into my chair, her body scant inches away from mine. She leaned in close, and before her lips touched mine she said, "Let's get this over with, right?"

And with that I was lost, her lips pressed against mine as tightly as our bodies. The drops of water still clinging to her skin soaked through my clothes, but all I could focus on was her incredible warmth and her tongue swirling across mine. My arms hung limply at my sides as a fire burned deep inside me, searing my insides. God her breasts! They pressed their heat into my chest so softly but I felt them so acutely, her nipples digging into my skin...

As quickly as it had started it was over. All at once the magic was gone from the world, and my best friend was naked and squished on top of me with her tongue down my throat.

I shoved her off of me spitting and sputtering, "UH! Sam! Not cool!"

Sam had been leaning forward on the couch in rapt attention, but now she laughed along with Julie.

Julie giggled, "Aww, you're just mad because you liked it so much~."

"Did not!"

Sam snickered, "Emma, how much did you like it?"

My mouth betrayed me once again, "I really fucking liked it."

Damn it. It was true. I had liked it, and I was starting to see why Julie had chosen not to change back with all the eye candy there was around The House.

But I wasn't just gonna sit here and turn deeper shades of red while Julie laughed at me! "Oh yeah? Well you're naked!"

It took her a second of laughing before she thought about the ridiculous insult. When she looked down her face was priceless.

"AHH!" She rolled off of her bean bag, flipping it around to cover herself and giving us all a nice view of her ass as she did so, "What the fuck?! I thought Sam was running the game?!"

"I am. That was a command from earlier. You can go put on some clothes now if you want."

And with that Julie was scurrying down the hall, which left Sam, Bran and I alone to sip at our drinks while we listened to the sound of hurried rummaging from her room.

She still looked flustered when she got back, pulling her shirt as far down as it would go, "That was not cool." She looked at me strangely for a moment before smiling and sitting back down.

I scoffed, "Where have I heard that before?"

"Julie, Bran and I are unanimous, you clearly won."

I sunk further into my chair. This couldn't end well for me.

Julie's glare confirmed my suspicions as she whispered into Sam's ear.

Apparently Bran had heard her too because he started chuckling, "Oh damn that's good! Wait, I don't think-" he hovered close to Sam's head and whispered something before floating back down, "Go ahead, try."

"Okay." Sam said, "She wanted it to be a surprise, but we don't know if this works. Emma, have an orgasm!"

I gasped, bracing myself for impact... But none came. Nothing seemed to happen.

"Thought so." said Bran, disappointed.

I was confused, "What? What happened?"

"You can't just command someone to do something like that, just like she can't just tell you to make your boobs grow, because you can't do that."

I breathed a sigh of relief before Sam shattered my hope.

"Emma, cast a spell on you and Julie that lets me command your bodies shape too."

I sputtered, "Oh come on! That wasn't part of the slave rules!"

"Emma, are you my slave?"

"Yes."

"And do you have to do everything I say?"

"Yes." My voice answered exasperatedly.

"Then I'm telling you to cast that spell. That's so in the rules."

Bran of course was all for this, as he already had the spell out and ready for me. My hand moved automatically to the page, sending the blue light in shining spirals out towards Julie, and then on myself, connecting us both to Sam with long silvery strands of magic before fading into nothing.

"Okay, that should do it. Now on to Julie's original idea." Julie and Sam both grinned as she declared my command, "Emma, whenever you talk, if you don't speak in rhyming couplets you have an orgasm!"

It hung in the air for several seconds before I responded, "Well that's pretty fucking stupid. OH! UH~!"

I climaxed suddenly and intensely, my hips bucking into the air as the heat that had been building since Julie's body touched mine suddenly found release. It was so strange to experience such pleasure when your sex organs had been magically removed, like a full body orgasm. It was almost enough for me not to notice their laughter. Almost.

After taking a moment to catch my breath and collect my thoughts, I tried again, "Julie, you are such a nerd. That command idea is, uh, just absurd." I braced for a moment, but it seemed to have worked.

"Aww! You sound so cute like that! You should brush up on your Seuss."

"I thought it was a great idea." Bran said, "Maybe now you'll think before you talk."

"Oh just bite me." I spat, without thinking, suddenly scrambling for a rhyme, "Uh, you dead tree!"

I pumped my fist, "Hah, Nailed it! ... UH! FUCK! OH!"

I rode out another orgasm impatiently, hoping every wave of pleasure was the last and being denied each time.

"So what's the next challenge?" Julie said as my cries drew to a close.

At that moment our heads turned towards the huge oak double doors at the entrance of The House as the doorbell rang. We all then looked at each other, wondering who was going to get the door, which apparently had given Sam an idea.

"Both of you, I order your tits to grow into big bouncy G cups for the next five minutes." Of course her words made it so, and I felt my washboard chest vanish behind two hefty orbs of flesh that jutted out in front of me. Of course when I looked over Julie had sprouted an identical pair, but my change was much bigger compared to what we both usually had to work with. Sam shot us both a wry smile, "The next winner is whoever is brave enough to answer the door. I do something fun to the loser. Oh, and they keep the tits."

Julie and I locked eyes for a moment before we both shot up out of our seats. I took off towards the door, leaving Julie in the dust. God, why did she have to specify "bouncy"? These things were unnatural! I turned into a boobquake as I ran and even after I'd made it to the door they took a good three seconds to stop their momentum. I looked back to find Julie- already sitting back down? Whatever, easy win for me, at least I won't have to keep these monsters.

I opened the door to find a handsome enough twenty-something guy decked out in his pizza-guy uniform, holding that pizza box insulation thingy. Of course according to Sam's plan, his eyes shot straight down to my tits. Hey, why not have a little fun with him? I crossed my arms as I leaned up against the doorframe, pushing them together.

"Uh, that's-" He stammered and averted his eyes again the best he could, fumbling the pizza box out of the insulator, "You paid online so... I just need you to sign." He stiffly held out a pen and a receipt.

I took them, pretending to look around for somewhere to write, "Do you mind if I use your back? A proper writing place is something I lack." Hah! Suck it rhyming curse.

"Wh- Uh. Sure." Still holding the pizza he turned around. I leaned way closer to him than I needed to, letting my boobs press into his back a little as I signed the receipt. I hope I'm making this guy's day, these would be gone pretty soon.

Again he fumbled with the box as I handed him the receipt, and as soon as I had the box in my hands he swiftly turned away and began walking back to his car. I know a boner-walk when I see one.

I shut the door behind me, gleefully letting the stupid tits bounce about however they liked as I returned to the circle with pizza in hand. I dropped the box onto the couch and struck a pose at Julie, "I win, you lose! You keep the rack! Soon ridiculous tits will be something I lack!" I stuck my tongue out at her. I was starting to feel the struggle of leprechauns who couldn't be taken seriously due to their rhyming habits, but I was trying to take it in stride.

Julie just let out a stifled laugh and looked over at Sam, who had already fished out a slice and was starting to chow down, "You want to tell her or should I?"

With a mouth full of cheese Sam answered, "Oh I wouldn't take that joy from you."

Julie grabbed a slice from the box and whispered, "Hey genius, you're naked."

Very suddenly several things came to my attention at once.

1. It was quite chilly in this room.

2. My clothes were in a small pile on the couch next to the pizza box.

3. These bouncy tits on my chest hadn't been covered this whole time.

4. I had just flirted, completely naked, with the pizza guy.

5. Turnabout is fair play sucks a huge dick.

I whipped around, grabbing my top from off the couch and covering myself the best I could with my hands. I began redressing myself to a chorus of laughter. Amazingly I was able to prevent myself from any unwanted outcries that would have sent me off into another orgasm. I could feel the red rushing into my cheeks, "How long was I like that, you evil little musk rat?"

Sam and Julie just continued to stuff their faces while Bran answered for me, "You stripped down while Julie was in the other room changing."

After pulling on my pants I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat back down, grumbling as I munched away on it.

Julie said it before I had the chance to, "Alright, can we agree to no more 'unaware that we're naked' tricks?" Julie raised her hand.

I raised mine along with her, not feeling like coming up with a rhyme while I ate. I will note that Bran made no gesture that could be interpreted as raising a hand.

"You guys really can't tell me what to do." Sam said, taking another bite, "But I'll let you have this one. No more hypno-naked."

"Thank you." Julie said.

We ate quietly for the next few minutes, more involved with our food to continue the game. Happily my boobs shrank back down into their usual non-existence, while much to her chagrin; Julie's stayed not-so-firmly on her chest, wobbling this way and that with every tiny movement.

Once the pizza was done, I was the first to ask where the rest of Julie's loser punishment was, "You said something else was going to happen to her, I'd prefer she have more transformations than fewer."

Julie raised her eyebrows, "Wow, nice rhyme."

"Thanks, milk tanks." I nodded.

"That's right, I had another change for the loser." Sam said, leaning back into the couch. She turned towards Julie, "But first, for my scavenger hunt, which one of you came up with the transformation ideas."

Julie shrugged, giving an abundance of action to her bouncy new friends, "We went back and forth, really."

"Okay, now be honest with me. Whose idea was it to give me a second pussy?"

Julie meekly raised her hand, "Guilty."

Sam clapped her hands, "Guilty it is! Julie, grow a second pussy!"

We all watched as Julie collapsed forwards, her hands darting between her legs to feel the rush of changes. As she wriggled in her seat, I thought about how glad I was that Sam hadn't asked whose idea the slowly growing sensitivity was. After a myriad of grunts and small moans, Julie sat back up, only to pull her waistband out to look down at her change.

1...1415161718...20