Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
140 Followers

"Give them back!" I half-shouted. Those were mine! They weren't the best or the prettiest but they were mine damn it! I've had them since I was a kid! I grew them myself!

The instant she heard my voice her tone shifted from pleased to apologetic.

"Hey! It's okay! Everything's cool! Look, just turn it around and press it again. It's fine. Everything's fine."

She seemed to really mean it. I fumbled around with the stick for a few seconds before I got it turned around, then hastily jammed my finger into the "two" button again. This time was different. Rather than a very present emptiness like the first time, I felt the warm sensation of being filled. My lips parted and let out a soft breath as my chest swelled outwards into the cups of my bra. The fabric slid against my skin as my boobs retook their rightful place. In an instant everything seemed to be back to normal, although my nipples felt a little harder than before. I grabbed at my breasts, hugging them gently, not really caring that there was someone standing right in front of me. These were mine and I had missed them.

Her boobs had also returned to their correct size, but it wasn't like those had been anything to be sad about in the first place.

"See? Totally fine. You're okay." The tone of her voice made me believe it. I looked down at the stick in my hand, then up to her face. Her eyes were full of concern. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah... I'm okay. I'm okay." I let out a little half-scared, half-relieved laugh, "That was..." I looked back down at the object. The magic object. There weren't any tricks here. There was no doubt after what just happened. I looked meaningfully into her eyes. She was waiting, watching my face carefully for the thoughts that were about to come, "It's real." I said, so softly I'm not even sure she heard it, "It's all real." She put a hand on my shoulder, a smile on her face that mirrored mine.

Without changing at all, the towering piles of junk around me transformed into a wonderland of possibility. It took a few minutes for me to take it all in, but she just stood there next to me, waiting patiently for me to come back to her.

"So... it steals boobs?" I asked, nonchalantly.

She let out a sigh, then a laugh, probably glad I hadn't had a mental breakdown, "Or gives them, if you're a nice person."

I look down at the magic boob-stick, "And the numbers are... Cup sizes?"

"Two for two."

I felt hot. My mind was quivering with the possibilities of just this little corner of this girl's magical world. A question came to mind, and suddenly my mouth felt very dry. My vision darted from her face to her chest and back, my eyes lingering just long enough to ask her my question without saying a word. I asked it anyway.

"... Are you a nice person?" My heart throbbed in my ears as I waited for her response.

She smiled, nodding her head minutely. She took a step back, bringing her arms above her head and arching her back, thrusting those beautiful breasts out towards me.

"Just be gentle with them~."

I re-focused the stick towards her, softly pressing my thumb into the circled marked "V". The feeling of being filled resurged, the heat and sensation of the growth ten times as intense as the first time. All at once my chest exploded outwards, challenging the material of my shirt and parting the halves of my jacket around the blooming flesh. If I gasped or moaned I don't remember it. My bra never stood a chance, and with a short stab of pain in my shoulders, snapped. The tender mounds heaved and wobbled as the instant of change subsided, leaving behind a pleasant tingling behind my nipples.

They were ridiculous, and they were heavy. Their size couldn't be hidden by any article of clothing, and my shirt was screaming out for mercy. Nipples much bigger than mine poked out through the stressed material with ease, insisting their presence be known. With one in each hand I hefted them, but it took quite a bit of effort. Did I mention they were heavy? My back wouldn't last a day with these monsters. Without really realizing what I was doing, I felt my hands sink into the soft flesh and went a little weak in the knees.

"Ahem."

The not-cough jolted me out of my little moment, and I let my... mostly her breasts, fall free beneath my shirt, "Right, er. Sorry. They're just-"

"It's fine." She said reassuringly, "How do you like 'em?"

That was when I looked up. Of course her boobs had swapped owners, but that didn't mean she was any less stunning. Her tube top had re-fit itself over her flat chest, pulling up a little to reveal a few inches of her toned belly. She didn't need tits. She was what made her sexy, not some fatty chest-bags.

Looking back from her chest to mine, and realizing I couldn't see any part of my body below these mountains, I felt rather silly, like a walking pile of boob. Suddenly remembering she'd asked me a question, I jumped a little, causing giant ripples to roll across the surface of my chest.

"Oh. Uh. They're a little..." I didn't know what to say. Stupid? Amazing? Every one of my rational thoughts screamed out how nonsensical they were, how pointless. But something in my lizard brain cried out even louder, cried out deeper. It wanted to be groped and squeezed and sucked on, and to grow even bigger. It wanted more.

Before I could finish my sentence, she took the stick from my hand and pressed one of the buttons. The shift happened again, and a moment later I was back to my boring old self, and she was just as hot as she had been. My hands absently drew up to my chest to feel the comfort of my familiar size.

"Don't worry, you'll get plenty of other chances." She placed the stick back on the shelf where she'd grabbed it, back before it had changed a girl's life. She turned away, walked a few steps, then turned back and waved me over, "Come on, we're not even half way through the tour!"

I quickly followed, not wanting this magical journey to end so soon, or at all. I reached up my shirt and pulled my ruined bra down through it, folding it up and stuffing it in the pocket of my hoodie, then zipping it up. It would have to try its best to hide how hard my nipples were all by itself.

Wait, what did she mean by "other chances"?

Emma

After a while making sure I would remember where I left it this time, I put the nipple-dial back on the shelf. If I really was right (and I am often right), and I had just found an actual magic sex-shop (and that seemed apparent at this point), then I'll be lucky if a little thing that makes your nipples hard is the strangest thing I see today.

After that I really started fiddling with everything that caught my eye. Nothing in here was what it appeared. The next thing I found was a pair of novelty X-ray glasses, like those cheap ones that you had to send in 40 cereal box tops or some shit to get. Except instead of seeing through clothes like I thought it was gonna, it showed this weird transparent view of my fun bits. Like, I clenched up, and then I could see myself clench up inside. Freaky. If I ever get a boyfriend I'm getting him these and making him wear them while we do it.

I kept looking around for something that might be really fun, like an actual genie or something, but every lamp I found just had different liquids in them that did some... Interesting things to skin. I dripped a little on the back of my hand to see what they did. One made me grow fur! It was super soft, I couldn't stop petting it. I was worried I'd have to shave it off when I got home but it un-grew in about 10 minutes. It was weird. This other one... Well I poured a few drops on the back of my hand... It was like everywhere it had soaked in was a new sex zone! Er, eroj, erogenous! Erogenous zone, that one. I couldn't stop petting that either... And it could reach my mouth! A sexy part I could reach with my mouth. I had to stop myself. That one... Still hasn't worn off. I'm just trying really hard to focus on finding more stuff.

Anyway, that made me set up the first of many rules that I created.

1. You can rub the lamps to check for genies, but DON'T open them.

2. If it's liquid, DON'T touch it. And for god's sake DON'T DRINK IT. No one wants to end up with an erotically sensitive stomach lining.

3. If it looks like a puzzle box, don't touch it. I've seen Hellraiser.

4. I haven't come up with rule four yet, but there's gotta be more stuff I haven't thought of. I'm just glad I caught the puzzle box thing early, honestly.

My eyes hovered over one strange object after another, while absently thinking about more rules to make. It isn't long before I find another thing that catches my attention.

By all accounts it probably shouldn't have. It was unassuming and normal looking, but I guess in a sea of super-special magic stuff it pays to be normal. It was a small metal disc, about the size of my palm, with no markings on it other than a button mechanism along a seam around the outside edge.

"So it's a compact." I state plainly, fumbling around with the open button, "Step right up ladies and gentlemen! Taking all bets! Hmm, maybe it does your makeup for you? Or it's like, a magic mirror? Going once for magic mirror! Going twice!" There's a small click, and the metal disc opens up like a clam. It takes a second before I can actually believe what I'm seeing, but I think a lot of that is going to start going around pretty soon.

The inside top half is flat and featureless, but the bottom was what threw me off. Puffing out a little from the rim of the circle was the unmistakable seam of a pretty little pink vagina.

"So I'm guessing that's a no-go on the magic mirror?" I said, leaning in closely to inspect the thing. For a vagina it looked pretty normal. I mean I guess it did. I've seen enough of other ones from the internet, and it looked pretty much like mine anyway. The only strange thing about it was where it was currently, trapped inside a little pop-open disc sitting in my hand.

"Aww, poor little thing. You just want to be set free, don't you?" I reach on finger up and run it gently over the soft skin next to the lips.

And feel something touch me between my legs.

"Whoa! Hold up! Suddenly alarmed." I stare at the thing for a few seconds, and it just sits there, being a vagina, "Alright." I said determinedly to no one, "For science!"

I softly blow on the pink lips, and feel the same cool breeze brush against mine. I shiver a little. This was different. I slowly put my finger against it, and feel the pressure of its presence between my legs.

"This shouldn't be so weird. I mean, I touch myself there all the time, right?" My fingers slide across its surface up and down, and in real time I feel the sensations, "Right..." I stand there for several moments, carefully inspecting "myself" before I decide that this was something best done in private.

I close the portable pussy portal with a click, turning it around in my hands, "I do believe you would wreak too much havoc if you fell into the wrong hands." I slid the disc back onto the shelf and continue my journey, still feeling a little warm. It wasn't too far down the next aisle before I spotted something else.

"Oh! Crystal ball! That's got to be a good one."

I leaned down to the bottom shelf where the perfectly round orb sat on top of an ornate metal setting. I went to pick it up, my fingers brushing against its glassy surface-

A crashing ocean of images began bombarding my mind, each scene swirling into my vision and swooping away before I can reorient myself. A few hesitate here and there for just an extra moment, enough to get an impression. They all flash by in rapid succession.

I'm walking through The Mall with Julie, we're laughing.

The cover of a strange book with a gem-like eye in the center that glows bright blue.

I'm alone on my bed, My hands working vigorously on an enormous cock jutting out from between my legs.

A boy... No, a girl, a boy! All I can tell is that he/she has red hair.

Julie and I are standing across from each other in the middle of The Mall. I can't see her face. A book is floating next to me and I'm crying.

The last image, so close up it didn't feel like I was looking at it, I felt like I was in it. Julie and I, kissing deeply.

The world rushes back to me and I barely manage to stay on my feet. I catch my breath and try to make sense of everything, or even remember it. It all seemed so slippery in my head, just barely there.

"What a fucking trip." I only barely manage to make that joke, and I'm still trying to catch my breath.

"Rule number four." I back away from the crystal ball and continue down the aisle, "Don't touch crystal balls."

Then, without realizing it, I'd reached the back edge of the store. It felt like it'd just walked a mile with shelves on either side of me, yet I turned around, and could see the front wall of the shop just a few seconds walk away, sun still shining in from the beads hanging in the entryway.

"Of course the magic shop is magic. Then it wouldn't be a magic shop."

My next thoughts jump back to the crystal ball's visions, which bounce again to thoughts of Julie.

"Wait a second, holy crap, where's Julie!?"

Julie

As the two of us walk down the rows and rows of shelves (and I try really hard not to stare at her ass), I'm slowly realizing that we've been walking for way longer than this shop could possibly be. I turn around to check if there was an endless hallway stretching out behind us, but see the front of the shop just a few feet away. I turn back to ask.

"How did we-"

She had seen my glance from over her shoulder and cut me off "Try not to think too much about where you are, just where you're going. The shop tries to lead you towards what you want, but the halls can get a bit funky if you focus on the physics of it too much."

Her answer only threw more things onto my quickly growing pile of questions.

"So everything in here is really magic? Like, really?"

She stopped her leisurely stroll, turned around and raised her eyebrow at me. That shut me up pretty fast, "You're asking the wrong questions."

"Right. Okay... Where are we going?" I felt so small next to her, in more ways than one.

"Warmer." She looked around whimsically and plucked something from the shelf to her left. She held a bright red button on a little stand out to me on her palm, "Press it. You could use it."

At this the common sense lobe in my brain flared out brightly. I'd been ignoring most of its pleas since I walked in here, but I figured it was about time I listened to it.

"I'm... gonna pass. At least until I know what it does."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine. Well if you're not gonna have one-" She pulled the button in close to her chest, eyeing it like a kid about to open a present. She jammed her thumb down on it, and right away her whole body curled and shifted. Her knees buckled, her thighs sliding against each other as her back arched. Her head rolled back a little, and with a look of bliss on her face her lips parted for a long, low moan.

"Uuuhhnn~ Ahh..." She didn't have to explain what the button did. She just came, right there on the spot. After a deep breath she exhaled and let out a little laugh, "Whew! Always good for a quick pick-me-up."

Now I consider myself straight. At least like, 90% if you can believe that after the way you've heard me think about her, but that display was... This girl could sell gloves to someone with no arms if you know what I mean. This wasn't normal sexy. This girl was supernatural sexy. I squeezed my legs together and coughed nervously.

"Uhh." I coughed again, laughing at the inescapable awkwardness. I couldn't acknowledge what just happened. Absolutely no way. I quickly turned over to a shelf, determined to find something distracting. I picked up a little tin full of something.

She tossed the red button back on the shelf and walked over to me, leaning over my shoulder, "You find something?"

It had a label across the top, some of it had been ripped off, but most of it had refused to leave.

I squinted to read the worn label, "Nanomek?"

Her face lit up with excitement, "Oh that! Well that one has kind of a long story. So there was-"

"JULES!? ARE YOU ALIVE!?"

Emma's scream sounded like it had echoed from across a canyon. Oh crap, Emma! What the hell kind of trouble did she get herself into? Knowing her and what little I do about this place, nothing good.

"Emma! Sorry, I gotta go find her. Uh, thanks for the tour!" I dropped the tin back on the shelf and turned to where I thought I heard the shout come from, "I'M COMIN'!" I took off in a half-run down one of the halls, but I stopped after passing just one aisle. I did a double take. Emma was standing in the aisle right behind us.

"Julie! You're not gonna believe-!"

"I know! It's amazing!"

"How does that even-?"

"I don't know! One sec, the girl from the shop was-"

Right as I turn to find her, she was standing right next to us.

"Oh. Hi."

She made a little joke wave, "Hi. If you've both ready, I can show you two to the register? We're closing soon."

"What?! It's like, 5 in the afternoon!" Emma whined, clearly very disappointed.

The shop girl just turned her head and gestured towards the entrance. The little sun that had been shining through the beads at the entryway had gone, and you could see a few stars flickering in a black sky in its place.

We just turned to each other, both of us very confused. Emma shrugged at me.

"Okay then. Lead the way!"

Julie

The three girls walked to the far reaches of the shop, ending up at a dark oak counter with a cash register plopped on top of it. On the counter next to the register sat an incredibly old-looking book, bound in thick leather. A blue gem in the shape of an eye was set into the cover and Emma couldn't shake the feeling that she'd seen it somewhere. Behind the register was a black curtain drawn over a doorframe with a sign on the wall next to it that read "employee only."

The shop-girl strode behind the counter, dropping her elbows onto it and putting her chin in her hands.

"Alright! So, what'll it be for the two lovely ladies?"

I answered before Emma had a chance, "I don't think we'll be getting anything today, thanks."

"But we're definitely coming back!" Emma added excitedly.

She smiled at us, "Glad to hear it."

Emma suddenly looked a little nervous, "Oh! Uh..." She leaned over the counter, pulling her hand up to her mouth and whispering into the shop-girl's ear. Julie couldn't hear anything but muffled whispers, but shop-girl's face lit up and she let out a chuckle.

"Oh, that'll wear off in a few days. Don't worry about it."

"AHNnn!~"

Shop girl had grabbed Emma's wrist tightly, rubbing her thumb against the back of her hand. Emma's face crinkled up, her eyes closing and her brows pulling together. Julie watched the strange interaction as the shop girl whispered loudly to her friend.

"Think of it as a free sample." Emma was finally able to pull her hand away, blushing deeply and holding it tenderly with her other hand.

"Alright... I guess you two are all set then! One more thing though. Before you guys leave, you gotta touch the book." She tapped the old leather thing with her finger, "Standard procedure. Something like a tradition. Think of it as good luck."

Julie and Emma looked at each other a shrugged. Julie reached her hand out and tapped the cover. The leather was unnaturally smooth for something that looked so old. Emma went out to touch it next.

"Ow!" Emma let out a yelp as a bright blue bolt of static jumped out and zapped her finger. A light flashed behind the crystalline eye set in the center of the cover, and a shocked look overtook the shop-girl's face. It was the first time Julie had seen her do anything but smile.

swogrider
swogrider
140 Followers