Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers

I spoke up after a few seconds of silence, "Wait, so you made an entire spell book full of kinky shit, and you used it on the townspeople, so they chased you down and now you're stuck?"

"Succinctly, yes."

"Julie" I said, turning to her, "I like this guy."

"What?" Both Julie and the book spoke at the same time.

"You like my work?" He said, suddenly very excited.

"Hell yeah I like it! Did you see what it did to Julie's boobs!?"

This caused Julie to try and cover herself up again, only failing due to the sheer amount of things to cover, "Speaking of which" She piped up, a little quieter than she'd meant to, "Can we get rid of these? They're a little..."

"I can't cast it myself" He said as he started to float towards Emma, at the same time opening to present a page to her, "but I can open you to the counter spell" He noticed me flinch backwards as he started moving, "And relax, I'm pretty useless in here. I can't cast a thing except some general mana management. It's hard enough to move around, let alone hex you."

"Uhh" I said, looking over the page he'd presented to me. The swirling characters on the page forced meaning into my mind, showing me what they'd do if I chose to cast them. Each one of them flashed different strange situations past my eyes, a ridiculously stretchy vagina, a super long tongue, and there, in the middle of the page, one to remove a pair of breasts.

"Now wait a second," He said, "I'm going to show you why this isn't just some regular 12 cent spell book." The pages began to flip rapidly to the left, but some flipped in the opposite direction at the same time, the pages moving through each other. As the pieces of parchment ruffled passed each other, he explained "The Codex isn't just a collection of spells, it was a means of creating new ones without having to come up with every magical parameter beforehand, like a calculator. It thinks. It learns. It takes bits and pieces of other spells and combines them in nearly limitless iterations until it's molded the exact spell you want." The book opened to a blank page, and new swirling patterns began to arrange themselves into the center.

"And voila! A spell to remove a pair of breasts, and make the others smaller. GOD I'm a genius."

"Seems a little overly complicated." Julie said, crushing Bran's moment.

"Oh shut up. Do you know what kind of spell crafting it takes to make the kind of spell I just did in 10 seconds? Literal weeks of work. Do you want the counter spell or not?" He pushed himself and the freshly minted page closer to my face, "Emma, was it? I know she's your friend and all, but if you wanted to instead cast say... This spell..." The page turned a few times, and one of the patterns glowed softly.

A smile crept into my face before I quickly pushed it down. I lowered my head to the page so Julie couldn't see my mouth and whispered "Later" before I turned back to the newly created page, "One anti-boob spell coming right up!" I said, shooting the spell out from my arm as soon as I willed it. It quickly flew across the room and struck Julie's chest, where its effects quickly became apparent as her two extra breasts receded into her sweater, as well as deflating her original pair back to their normal size.

"Oh!" I said, "While we're at it, get rid of these monstrosities." I pointed up at the disgustingly cute cat ears on my head.

Bran chuckled "What? You don't want to try out the ear/tail combo before they go?"

"Get 'em gone." I stated flatly.

"Alright, fiiine." As he said it his pages flipped to another collection of spells, including one to turn a person's head back to its usual state.

"Ahah! Yes! DIE CAT EARS, DIE!" I shouted theatrically as I pointed my hand at myself and casted the spell. Another series of swirling blue lights later and my hair lay flat upon my head once more.

Bran started flipping through the pages again, opening up to another one as Julie walked around behind me, trying to inspect the mystic characters on the paper, "If you don't like cat ears so much, could I interest you in some dog? Perhaps another animal?"

I started flipping through the pages, absorbing the different spell's effects into my mind like a good book I didn't want to put down, "Woah! There's a whole section on horses! Why would someone just want horse ears? That's just... HAH! What? How would THAT thing even fit anywhere!? It's as big as my arm!"

Apparently Julie had been simmering in frustration behind me the whole time, because she suddenly shouted, "What the hell?! Why can't I see the spells?!"

"Oh, sorry" Bran answered, sounding genuinely sad "It's written in magiscript. It makes the whole spell-making system work the way it does, but it can only be read by those with magical blood. Apparently somewhere down the line someone in your friend's family banged a wizard. Go figure, that's just tough luck."

I cheered "Woo! Go wizard sex!"

Julie let out a drawn-out sigh, but I cut her off before she could begin her downward spiral. We've been friends for too long for me not to know when she's about to start one of her bad weeks, "Hey, it's fine! I'll just cast whatever it is you want whenever you want to, okay?" I crossed my finger over my heart "Scouts dishonor."

"Promise promise?"

I held out my pinky finger, "Promise promise."

That raised a smile out of her, and she clasped my pinky with hers, "So, what should we do? We have a magic book with a bunch of kinky magic in it."

Bran inputted boldly, "It seems like there's one logical step here. Cast kinky magic spells."

"You mean you just want us to use you? Steal your spells?"

"Honey, the great war isn't against evil. It's against boredom. I don't have an awful lot to do stuck in a book, and you two seem like a barrel of monkeys, "Steal" my spells as for however long you feel like as long as it keeps me entertained."

I laughed, "Here here! Emma is onboard with this plan! Julie? You with me?"

It looked like there was something she wanted to say, but she cheered along with me anyway, "Here here!

I took the edges of the book in my hand, not sure if Bran could actually feel anything from inside there, and lowered him onto the carpet. We sat with our legs crossed, Julie and I facing each other with the book between us.

Julie went ahead and asked the obvious question "What's first?"

"Well unless you want to grow a two foot horse dong," I started turning pages one after another, "not that page!" I shot her a funny face with wiggly eyebrows "But maybe later..." We both started laughing.

Bran interrupted, "If I may make a recommendation?" The pages starting flipping at a much faster rate than I could have myself, making me pull my hands away, "For beginners it's always good to start with some simple body modifications, though I know you two have already messed with some of those."

I read a few of the spells on the page and to me they all seemed pretty basic. This one changes your hair color, that one makes your skin darker, blah blah blah, "I thought you were a magic sex book! C'mon man, where's the beef? We can take it!"

"Well excuse me, I thought you'd want to start simple." He said, sounding a little offended.

"What? What do they do?" Julie said, confused.

"Oh, sorry. They're just a bunch of little changes like hair color."

"Ooh! Do that one! I want to see what I'd look like as a redhead!"

I mentally facepalmed. Julie would be the kind to get excited about little stuff like that when she has an entire universe of sexy hijinks in front of her.

"Okay fine, but I get to pick the next one!" I said, scanning the page for the spell that caused red hair, then placing a hand on it and shooting it out towards her.

The magic surged up one arm and out the other, hitting her square in the chest with a swarm of swirling blue light. The change happened rather fast, and her brown hair was quickly replaced as waves of color washed down her hair from the roots. In a matter of seconds her brown wavy hair was almost as bright red as Jessica Rabbit.

She held a bundle of locks up to her eyes to inspect it, "Wow! That's... really red!"

"You asked for red, I gave you red!" I suddenly got a thought, "Heh, hey Jules, are you red... everywhere?"

She seemed to get a little embarrassed before shifting around on the carpet to face away from me, pulling open her waistband just enough for her to see, then turning back around, "Uhh, yeah."

"Woo hoo! Firecrotch!" Bran yelled, which got me to break out laughing and Julie to get a little red on her face as well.

"I'm really starting to like you Bran. I think this is the beginning of a-"

"Don't ruin the moment." He said, cutting off my cliché, "Now pick a card, any card!"

"Hah, right." I said, starting to flip through the pages as fast as my brain could absorb what was on them. Got passed the hair stuff, some spells that changed lips and fingernails, a ridiculously long section on feet... And then I found something interesting, "Hey Julie, should I cast this one on you or me?"

"Uhh, what is it?"

"It'll definitely be more fun if you decide first."

I think I was starting to bring out her daredevil streak, because she said, "Fine, me I guess."

"So brave today! Alright, here we GO!" I held my hand out towards her on the last word, and my body carried the magical current straight from the book right through me and out at her. As the last vestiges of blue light faded I started to see the effects.

"What- Emma what did you do?!" On each side of her hoodie under her arms a bump was forming, pushing straight out from her torso.

"Oh nuthin'. You looked so good with four boobs I thought we should give four arms a shot!"

The only problem was that neither her shirt nor her hoodie were built with four sleeves, and the extra arms didn't have anywhere to go besides trying to push straight through the fabric.

"Ack! Help me get these off!" She had already started tugging at the hoodie, but the not yet formed arms were moving along with her normal pair, waving around and making the clothing terribly difficult to remove.

"On it!" I helped her peel off her jacket, and her shirt was practically torn right off with it, leaving Julie in just her pants, completely topless as her second set of arms finished forming.

"Woah, this is freaky." She was moving her new fingers around and looking at them with rapt attention, testing out the new muscles, "It's like I've always had them, it's so easy..."

Bran spoke up with a grin in his voice "Hey, say "I am Shiva, lord of darkness" for me. Just once."

"Oh shush it Bran. I say we get those other boobs back and see what she can really do with 'em!"

"M-maybe later." Her new arms copied her old ones perfectly, aiding in the job to cover her chest. "Hey, isn't it my turn to pick?"

"Fair is fair." Bran said, hovering off the floor about an inch and spinning around to face Julie, "What do you want to try first?"

"Hmm." She brought a hand to her chin, and accidentally brought a second hand to the first, "Agh! These things aren't very wieldy at first." She looked down at the page, then was immediately reminded that she can't read any of it. Bran cut her off before she could remind us.

"Just tell me what you want, I'll find the page and Emma will cast it."

"Uhh, I don't know!"

"Just pick anything." I say, trying to relax her, "It's all in good fun, anyway."

"Oh! Got it. Uh, one sec." With all four of her arms she picked up Bran, then spun herself around away from me. She leaned down and started whispering to him, and trying to lean over her shoulder only got me little snippets of information.

"But that won't-"

"I know! Just-"

"Okay!" She said suddenly, turning back around to face me. The way she shifted her body weight off her butt and onto her arms to turn herself reminded me of a spider, "You're gonna cast this one on you, but you're NOT gonna look at what it is, 'kay?

This did not bode well for me, "Uhh, sure. How do I-"

"Bran will direct you." She said quickly, turning Bran back around to face me.

I quickly tore my eyes from the page, knowing that if I looked for too long I'd spoil the surprise. I put my finger down on the page and Bran started guiding me. I kept my eyes on Julie the whole time, and she was having a wonderful time watching me struggle towards the right spell.

"A little higher. More to the left. Where do you live where that is left? Okay a little more up. Down! Stop! Perfect. Cast away."

I held my other hand to my chest and kind of willed the spell through me. It was a different kind of focus that I was used to, and it felt like it was getting easier. The blue sparks jumped from my fingers straight through my shirt, and Julie sat there with a big shit eating grin on her face.

After a brief look over of my normal parts, I turned back to her "Alright, you got me. What'd you cast?"

She wordlessly aligned her arms, all pointing to her abdomen.

Even more curious, I leaned over and pulled up my shirt to see what she'd done. And then suddenly, nipples. At the bottom of my abs, on either side of my belly button was a perfect pink nipple. Wait, there was another pair above those. And those. Not even bothering to turn away from Julie, I lifted my shirt completely up, revealing a total of eight nipples down the front of my chest. Each one had the tinest bump of flesh behind it, but not even enough to qualify as an A cup, "Heh, cool."

"Yeah! Take it off!" Bran shouted.

"Shut up." I said, letting my shirt fall back down "So what's with the nipple parade?"

"It was supposed to give you six more boobs, but it didn't have anything to copy."

Oh now I get it. It was another jab at my flatness. She's gonna pay for that one later, "Nice one. My turn again!"

"Actually, I know you're excited, but it's been a long day and I really need sleep. Think we can get rid of these arms and we can we pick this up tomorrow?

"Aww, you're going to bed already?!"

"I'm sleepy! Now, arms please?"

"Fine. Coward. Bran, can we get a counter spell for the baby who needs her nap?" Julie just rolled her eyes at me.

Without saying anything the pages swished past one another, landing open on another new page.

I cast the spell and we both watched as Julie return to her boring two-armed self.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow!" She yelled back as she took off down the hallway towards her room, "Uhh, you too Bran! Nice to meet you! You can sleep in whatever room you want I guess!"

"I guess it's just us then" Bran said "Want to see some of the stuff that I didn't want to freak your friend out with?"

"Would I?! But remind me, I want to show you something a little later."

A LITTLE LATER

"What kind of house is this?" Bran said as I lead him down one of the side passages in one of a long series of secret tunnels in and about the house. We pushed our way down corridor after corridor of stone block walls. It was nearly pitch black, save for the glow that bran's near flashlight-like eye provided.

"My Uncle was cool as shit, made all these secret passages. I showed Julie a few of them, but she doesn't know about this one."

I stopped as I reached our destination, a small metal plate against the stone wall that I slid to the side with a small scratching sound, revealing a small glass panel, maybe 6 inches wide, showing directly into Julie's room. Julie's form was a dark curve on the bed, and if one looked carefully enough, could see her rising and falling with slow sleeping breaths.

"A two-way mirror? I underestimated you, girl!"

"Damn straight. Now can we cast the spell from here?"

A few moments later, the blue light expelled from the mirror swam across the room and fell over Julie's sleeping form.

Chapter 4

Julie

I woke up slowly over several minutes, relishing the feeling of my warm blanket, nothing to do, and two heavier-than-normal pillows.

Ah well, have to get up eventually. I rolled onto my side to start getting out of bed, but something that was not pillows rolled with me. My eyes shot open. I had definitely felt that.

"What-" I tried to sit up, but even that was difficult as the weight on my chest seemed unliftable. Finally propping myself up on my elbow and throwing my blanket off of me I saw...

"She is so dead." I said, staring down at the biggest pair of boobs I had ever seen, or even heard about, rolling lazily off of my ribs like great sleeping beasts under my stupidly stretched shirt. They were ridiculous! Each one was bigger than a beach ball, and I don't think that my back could support that kind of weight. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and it took quite a lot longer than usual for all of me to stop moving. They were unreal, moving completely unnaturally and jiggling way more than they should, as if trying to please some invisible audience.

I put a hand under each one and tried to lift, "Ho. Ly. Fuck." They were so soft. They were heavy, yeah, but natural boobs this size wouldn't look nearly this good. And they did look good. Like the boob gods themselves had chiseled them out of pure comfort and warmth... But I didn't want them on me! Angry! Hold on to angry!

I tried to get up, and after a few tries, managed to stand with the ridiculous breasts in both my arms, like carrying a ridiculously heavy beanbag chair. Changing into new clothes was a jiggly, wobbly ordeal, and I almost got distracted a few times once the shirt was off (God my nipples got that much bigger too!) and I'd given up completely on the idea of a bra. After it was finally over, I had to sit back down on the bed to breath.

After a minute I took a deep breath, "I solemnly swear vengeance upon Emma for this... Okay... One, two, HEAVE!" And with that I stood again, carrying myself out of my room and down the hall towards the kitchen, where I could hear food sizzling in a pan.

"EMMA!" I shouted, hopefully coming across as not even the least bit pleased.

At first all I heard was hushed giggles from her and Bran before she responded, trying and failing to act like she didn't know, "Yeah?"

I finally turned the corner to the kitchen, titanic boobs in my arms, and saw Emma sitting on the counter with her legs dangling off as Bran lay closed on the island, "PUT.THEM. BACK." I tried in my most serious voice.

This of course only caused them both to burst out into laughter and my face to turn red. I stood there trying to recover and reestablishing my hold on my chest to keep from falling over forwards, "Haha. Yes. Excellent joke. Now put them back! I can barely walk like this!"

Emma could only manage a few words out at a time between her continuous laughter "Holy shit! Holy shit! Hah! I had no idea they'd get so big! Oh wow! Should I get you a wheelbarrow?" She found this to be particularly funny, because she broke off into another reel of laughter.

Bran cut in, barely containing his laughter, "Of all the girls I've seen with a chest that size, you by far are the most composed." He said, almost managing to say it with a "straight face" so to speak, before joining Emma in laughter.

A few seconds of them both laughing was all I needed, "Fine. I'm going to go delete all your porn." I said as I started hobbling towards her room.

Her laughter stopped very fast, "Woah! Okay! Relax, come back!"

"Targeting a man's porn." Bran said, his voice mockingly grim, "That's low."

"Well next time we'll have YOU grow the prize winning pumpkins and see you wobble around! Now change them back."

"Fine fine. And I'm totally not a man, by the way Bran. Now counter spell, stat!"

"Yes ma'am!" He said, quickly flipping himself open.

Emma scrambled over to the page and found the right spell before putting her hand on it and pointing at me, shouting some Harry Potter-esque pseudo-latin, "Bustus Reductus! There, happy? We good?"

swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers
1...34567...20