Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers

Emma looked down at what to me were still squiggles, each page indistinguishable from the next, then let out a "Hmmm".

"Well?" I said, more than a little frustrated. It was like I was a toddler again and I couldn't read the subtitles on the muted TV and I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Well," She said, still scanning the page "If by "Conjure food" you mean "Whipped cream on your genitals", then yes, we can conjure food."

"Hooray. We've solved world hunger." I said flatly, "What kind of pervy wizard made this thing?!" I said, adjusting my hoodie, still feeling self-conscious with my nubs poking through my shirt. They were kind of hard to ignore.

Emma snickered, "At least we know it has a working search function."

An idea struck me, "Hey book, uh, sir. Do you have a spell that could let me read you?"

The book sat inert on the floor, further mocking me. Emma followed up after me, yelling at it "You heard the lady! Get my homie some wizard eyes!"

Still nothing.

I slumped, letting out a sigh, "Guess I'll just chill here while you do magic."

Emma wasn't having my sulky attitude for a second, "Hey, quit that. We can take turns. Just tell the book what spell you want and I'll do it, no questions asked. We can make a game out of it!"

A smile crept into the corner of my mouth "Yeah, like when normal girls have sleepovers, where they braid each other's hair, talk about boys, have their first lesbian experiences where they play spin the bottle and compare boob sizes." I laughed "Okay maybe not that last one."

Emma got a look on her face "I was gonna take it easy on you 'cause you're being all whiney, but just for that..." She turned to the book and whispered into it, covering her mouth with her hand. Her unintelligible whispers were replaced by the whirring of pages flying by. The look turned into a mischievous grin as she scanned the page.

I scooted backwards a little, my still-hard nipples dragging against the inside of my shirt as I tried to assuage Emma's coming wrath, "Woah woah! It was a joke! Emma..."

She looked up, apparently satisfied with what she'd read, then leveled her hand at me, "I guess I'll take my turn first, titty monster."

This time I hadn't had my eyes closed, and saw the full effect of the magic. Emma's irises glowed the same blue/white that burst from her fingertips as the magic surged up through the hand that was touching the page to the fingers pointed like a gun at my chest, right between my two bull's eyes. You could actually see the bluish glow through her skin, lighting up her veins like lightning. The brief beam of magic arced through the air between us in an instant.

This time I felt the spell as it hit me, and my mind jolted back to the magic shop as a familiar feeling electrified the flesh on my chest. The satisfying sensation of being filled pulsed through me, my nipples dragging past the fabric of my shirt as it was forced upwards. A moment later it was all over, and I sat there with my hands clutching my forcefully expanded assets, staring bullets at Emma.

"If you're gonna make jokes about having bigger tits than me all the time," She held her sizzling fingertips up to her mouth and blew them out like postols, "Then you should at least have some TITS!" The last word was exemplified by a gesture of holding her hands in front of her chest, cupping a pair of invisible breasts.

From what I could feel behind my fingers I had probably gained about two full sizes, enough to put me to at least a double d, and while they weren't even a fraction of the monsters I had briefly sported back at the shop, they still felt unfamiliar and huge in my hands.

"Fine" I said, smiling as I let my hands fall back to my sides, again revealing the effects of Emma's first spell "You want to play it like that? Gimme the book."

"There she is!" Emma said, sliding the book across the carpet on its back, still open, "Go on! Hit me!"

I turning the book around towards me and whispered into it, hoping that this time I would hear me. Nothing.

"It's still not doing anything."

"Alright," She said, leaning over and pulling it back towards her, "Just tell me what you would have hit me with, and I'll pretend you did a cool magic backflip or something to cast it at me."

"Alright then. Give yourself a pair of cat ears."

She let out a gasp as if I'd just commanded her to jump off a bridge, "You wouldn't dare make me..."

"I dare! I DOUBLE dare! Do it." Emma liked anime for the most part, but she absolutely hated cat girls. I never understood the oddly specific animosity, but I simply couldn't turn down the opportunity to push her buttons like this. She grimaced down at the book like it was colluding against her.

"You heard her. Cat ear spell." The pages flipped themselves for a few seconds before she laid her hand on the dreaded spell, "You're gonna pay for this." She said, holding her hand in front of her face. The blue glow of the magic swirled up her arm and out the other, engulfing her head in a short lived cloud of wispy blue smoke. When it cleared she reached her hands up to her scalp.

I couldn't hold in the laughter as Emma felt up the freshly grown cat ears poking through the hair on top of her head. I gasped between laughs, "Aww, Emma! You're so kawaii! C'mon, give us a "Nya"!"

Emma finished her inspection of the fuzzy ears and started staring daggers at me, "Of course you realize, this means war."

I stuck out my chest at her, causing quite a bit more jiggle than I'm used to, "Don't dish it out if you can't take it sister." She grabbed the book and started turning through the book, leafing through it with so much energy I was afraid she might tear the pages. I jeered at her, "What, out of ideas already?"

"I have a feeling" She said, still flipping through page after page, "that there's some stuff in here that neither of us couldn't come up with." After about a minute of frantic browsing she started laughing "Hah! This is perfect!" She held her hand out at me again, "If I'm a cat-girl, then you're a COW!" The last word marked the spell flying at me.

The feeling rushed into me again, but this time... Lower. The swelling sensation was building just under my breasts, and it felt way too good. I let out an honest-to-god moan as my hands slid over the coming flesh, newly sensitive nerves forming where there used to be normal skin. Two epicenters formed in the masses of pleasure, peaking in sensation as I squeezed them. It all must have lasted about 10 seconds, but it felt so much longer. When it was over I stayed hunched over, arms covering my chest, breathing heavily.

"Damn, I'll have what she's having. You okay Jules?" I sat up slowly, releasing the grip on my chest to reveal the full effects of the spell. Below my boobs that Emma had already made grow, was another set. They were identical to the first set in size, and I could feel them brushing against the bottom of my originals. It was hard not to let my hands start "inspecting" them, even with Emma sitting right there.

"What the fuck Emma."

She stared off in an explosion of laughter "No fuckin' way! Hahaa!"

Trying to ignore Emma's laughing fit, I carefully reached up through the bottom of my shirt, but my fingers running into the new curves much sooner than I expected. They felt... Pretty much exactly like my regular pair, just lower. Apparently that first spell had carried over, because now all four of my nipples were trying their damndest to tear through the front of my shirt.

"We should take some pictures, the internet would love you!"

I curled my jacket further over my chest and crossed my arms trying to cover them, but only succeeded in planting my arms firmly between the two sets, "This is getting a little weird for me."

"Ya think?" She said, her eyes jumping to different parts of my chest every few seconds, "We were given a working spell book, with like, real magic! I think we'll be looking at weird in the rearview mirror pretty soon."

"Yeah! But it only has pervy fetish magic!" I looked down at my chest again, frustrated at how much space they all seemed to take up. My ribcage was completely covered in boob, "Open the book and put these things back where you got 'em." Emma snatched it up, slamming it closed and holding it above her head in a game of keep-away.

"Ah ah ah! No! You're gonna suffer your punishment like a good girl for giving me these!" She pointed a firm finger up at her cat ears, her other hand sliding the book behind her back.

I quickly scooted across the carpet, crossing the distance between us. I ninja'd a hand up to her head, catching one fuzzy ear in between my fingers before she had time to wriggle away.

She froze, "Aww, you don't like them? I really thought you'd think they were cute..." As I teased her, I gently rubbed her feline feature between my fingers. Apparently the spell had given her more than just cat ears. It had given her a weak point. The look on her face said it all, but in case it hadn't, her squirming body, bright red cheeks, and the two nubs poking through her shirt made one thing very clear. Those ears were sensitive.

While I had her "by the balls" so to speak, I started talking to her with a calm smile, "Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to let go of your ear, and you're going to open the book , and then you're going to let me take my turn.

I got the sense that she wanted to nod, but moving her head in any manner would only drag my fingers across her ear again. As soon as I let go she gave a long, controlled exhale, covering the cat ears with her hands.

"Never. Do that. Again."

"Well then don't hoard the magic."

"Fine." She said, bringing her hands down from her head and tugging at her shirt, "But no undoing the boobs!"

I sat thinking for a moment, before opening the book in front of my crossed legs. I called down to it determinedly, not bothering to whisper, "Alright then, if you don't want me to lose the boobs, one of us might as well enjoy them."

She squinted at me, "What are you saying."

"You're gonna give yourself one hell of a boob fetish." I said, smiling at her.

"Woah, hey! Julie come on, y-you know I'm straight!" Emma stuttered, looking a little worried.

"And you're gonna stay straight, you'll just like boobs a lot too."

"Look, isn't there any other-"

"You made your bed," I said, hefting my lower set, causing them to bump into the first, "get ready to sleep in it." I kicked one of my legs out from under me, pushing the book an inch towards her, egging her on, "Cmon."

She sat there with a grumpy face for a few seconds before calling down to the book, "You heard the lady. A spell to make me obsessed with boobs. Ugh, even saying that feels weird." The books pages started turning, and stopped much sooner than Emma would have liked.

She looked down at the page, putting her hand on it, then looked up at me pleadingly, "Do I really have to-"

"Yes. Go."

"Fine." She leveled her hand up to her face, "Don't let me do anything stupid."

"I've never been able to stop you before." A second later and after another familiar flash of blue light, the spell hit her in the face. She reeled back for a moment, both eyes shut tight, her fingers pressed against her temples massaging them.

"You okay? Emma?"

She responded, still rubbing the sides of her head, "Oh man that feels weird. It's like a reverse headache..." Her sentence trailed off as she opened her eyes, which fell immediately and directly to my chest. She completely froze, eyes feasting on the two sets of breasts in front of her.

I chuckled a little, "There. How's it feel to actually like tits as much as you joke about?" For shits and giggles, I unzipped my hoodie, grabbed my bottom pair and leaned forward, squeezing them and bringing them up with the first, pushing them up into a big squishy mass of cleavage, "Like what you see baby?"

"Uhhn~" The noise escaped her throat, accompanied by a series of whole-body twitches, then shivers, but her eyes never left their post, still trying to bore through my chest.

I watched her strange display, then my eyes widened in realization, "Oh my god did you just-"

Emma simply nodded, her mouth hanging open, eyes fixed.

I laughed, "Oh my. I wonder what would happen if I..." With a finger I pulled down the neck of my shirt, stretching it all the way past my first two, and pushing up my bottom pair with my other arm, giving her a small view of my four distinct lines of cleavage without ever revealing a nipple.

"HAUuhh~!" Emma's whole body began to quake, her abdomen twitching in bursts as her hands unconsciously brought themselves to her chest to grope and rub for something that wasn't there.

When she "finished" I zipped up my jacket and grabbed the book, holding up in front of her face, "Alright, you've seen enough of the goods. Change yourself back." She shook her head violently, then muttered something into the page. After it flipped a few times, she hit herself with another spell. After a few seconds she blinked, finally able to tear her eyes away from my boobs.

"Oh my god." She said, ripping her hands away from their fruitless search and looking up at me, "That was... Wow. It's like... I can still remember what it felt like. It's like they're the only thing that matters..." She looked down again and made a face, "Uh, I... I'm gonna go change..." She said, standing up and walking strangely. Before turning the corner she looked back, "You are so screwed when I get back by the way."

I laughed at her as she walked cat-eared and bow-legged out of the room. I looked down at my four boobs, "Good job team." I laughed at my own joke and looked down at the open book, pondering it.

"This is turning out to be a really interesting day." I mused idly to myself.

"Tell me about it."

That wasn't Emma.

Chapter 3

Emma

I sped down the hall towards my room as fast as I could without running, trying to be out of the game for as little time as possible. My room was aaaaall the way at the edge of the east wing of The House. At least it was right now. There're so many useless guest rooms in The House that I change my mind about what room I want every month or so, you know, keep it fresh.

What was happening right now, however, was decidedly unfresh. You could practically hear the squishing in my shorts as I swung open the door to my current room and made a b-line for a pile of clothes I had designated as "clean". I tried not to look at the damage as I carefully extracted myself from the ruined shorts and underwear, used them to clean up a bit (What? They were already dirty.) and stuffed them in a pile of slightly less unfresh clothes.

"She is so gonna get it." I said as I scavenged for a clean pair of panties. Just a second ago I had been ready to commit mass murder if it meant I got to stare at boobs for another five seconds, and now they were just back to being... whatever they were before. Now don't take me for a square, I probably like tits more than the average bear, but what that spell did was- The fur on my weird ears prickled up as a feint memory of what it had been like flashed through my mind.

"God damn." I said, shaking my head as I pulled on a new pair of panties, "If we keep finding spells like that I might actually have to do laundry this week.". I started looking around for a pair of pajama pants when Julie's scream echoed down the hall.

"EMMA!"

"ILEFTJULIEALONEWITHTHEBOOKSHITSHITSHIT" The curses kept coming in one big word as I sprinted back down the hallway in just a t-shirt and panties. I nearly broke my neck skidding to a stop back at the living room. Julie was backed up against the couch and turned to look at me once I turned the corner.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"It talked!" She said, swiveling her wide-eyed gaze from me to the book and back.

"What?"

"Yeah! It said words at me!"

I looked at the book laying open on the floor, appearing quite innocent. "Yo book. Say words."

"Uhh, words." Julie and I jumped a little. It was a man's voice, and it reverberated around the room like someone had twisted his voice up in a synthesizer, though still completely clear and understandable. All of the spells on the page glowed slightly in time with the utterance.

"Oh shit! Uh... Hi." I said, not having expected it to actually talk back.

The book shook slightly on the floor before every spell on the page it was opened to began to glow, soft wisps of light coming off the page in twisting patterns. The vapors seemed to organize themselves into semi-solid tendrils, which curled down around the book and pushed against the ground, lifting it off the floor.

As it turned, the crystal eye on the cover shone more strongly than ever, the teal iris was so bright it appeared white as it whipped around the room, inspecting its surroundings before falling on me, "So who are you?"

"Me?" I said, flabbergasted, "Who are you?"

"Don't piss it off!" Julie cried at me as she cowered against the couch.

The book swirled around in place, the tendrils of magic supporting it in mid-air about a foot off the ground. The monocular eye fell directly on Julie as the book's cover spun to face her. With the first word the voice nearly shook the room, "It? Rude. If you're trying not to piss "it" off then you're not doing a great job."

"Woah, easy! She didn't mean it!" I said, trying to quickly backpedal against the unknowable arcane being in our living room, "Bad start, bad start. I'm Emma. That's Julie. Now, who are you?"

It made a satisfied "Hmf" noise before it went on, "Better." The book's glowing tendrils had retreated back into its' pages, but it didn't seem to interfere with its hovering, "My name is Beranibus Arnelious Crabb, and you somehow got my book."

"Uhh" Julie was slowly standing up from her crouch on the couch "Okay Berin- Branib- Br-"

"Call me Bran."

"Right. Bran. You kind of are a book. You know that right?"

I shot her a "don't piss off the book again" glance before hearing his retort.

He made a sound like a sigh and the book fell several inches in the air, "Yeah, that was kind of the plan wasn't it."

I was getting more confused with everything he said. His book? The plan? What even? "Okay hold up a second," I said, waving my hands in front of me, "Start over. We get you from freaky magic shop. We take you home. We try out some spells. You are your own book. Stop me if I missed anything."

He ignored the last half of my sentence, his eyes darting first to my ears, then over to Julie with her still-changed chest, then scoffed, "Yeah, I can see you tried out some spells. Damn I do good work." Julie crossed her arms over herself, feeling very strange now that there was technically another person in the room. She quickly got an angry look on her face, "Wait, you were watching us the whole time?!"

"Yeah. I gotta say you two are a lot of fun to watch! Especially that last spell you made the blonde cast. And that thing you did with your tits at the end! Classic!"

"YO!" I shouted "Focus! Please tell us what is going on!"

"Fine fine. Here's the abridged version. A long time ago there was a wizard who painstakingly constructed the most intricately crafted magical tome yet in existence. The wizard had... strange tastes, which eventually got him into trouble with the townspeople. One angry mob later and the wizard is backed into a corner at the top of the town's clock tower with only one quick way down and people with pitchforks breaking down the door. So he hastily creates a spell to temporarily bind his soul to his life's work, sucking himself inside the book. His plan worked and the angry mob found an empty room, save for a book on the table. Blah blah blah, some other stuff happens, now we're here." He showed no intention that he was going to continue speaking.

swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers