Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori immediately smelled, and tasted, what in her mind could only be residue of her son's cum and something else. And that something else smelled and tasted very much like her own pussy juice after Noah had fucked her and she sucked his cock. Lori was now positive that Noah and Abby had sex just prior to her coming home.

Lori continued sucking her son's cock, loving doing it nearly as much as he loved having it done. She gently massaged his big balls, too.

Okay, she thought, Noah and Abby had sex. They're lovers. How do I feel about that? Well, Noah obviously still wants me. But, of course, that's a man for you. How would I handle it if I met a man with a cock as big as Noah's? I know that Noah and I aren't going to live together for the rest of our lives, to be married. Would I reject the other man to be faithful to Noah? I mean, girl, Lori continued to herself, you are committing incest. You love Noah, but you also know that you'd love it even more if you had two big cocks to fuck you.

Oh fuck all this analyzing, Lori told herself. I want to get laid. I love sucking Noah's cock but I absolutely adore having it in my pussy fucking me.

Lori pulled her lips off her son's cock and stood up. They kissed again, deeply.

"Let's do something a little different," Lori whispered into her son's ear after ending the kiss.

"What's that?" Noah asked with anticipation.

"Well, nothing special, but I thought this would be a good position," Lori said as she turned and braced her hands on the side of the bed. Her feet were on the floor and her body was bent ninety degrees. She wiggled her ass and looked back over her shoulder. "I don't think we've done it like this before. What do you think?"

Noah grinned as he stepped in behind his mother. "I like it." Then he laid his big, hard cock on her back, the head of it several inches up his mother's spine. It still amazed him how big his cock was and how deep his mother—and now Abby—could take it in their beautiful bodies.

"Wait," Lori said. "I need a height advantage."

"A what?"

Lori straightened up and turned and kissed her son on the mouth quickly then went over to where she'd kicked off her four-inch stiletto heels. She slipped one on and then hopped a couple of times, reaching for Noah's steadying hand as she put the other one on. Grinning, she kissed her son again, and reached down to rub the head of his cock, feeling some of his pre-cum smearing across her fingers.

Lori got into the position again and now Noah's cock was just about level with her pussy, with Noah just having to bend his knees only a little.

The sight of his ready-to-be-fucked mother, bent over and grinning at him over her shoulder, with her high heels on further excited Noah—not that he needed it. But seeing her in her heels was definitely an added turn-on for him.

"I want you to stick that big, beautiful cock deep in my pussy," Lori said in a lust-filled voice, "and fuck me good and hard, baby."

"Oh hell yes, Mom," He rubbed his cockhead up and down between her wet labia, found her vaginal entrance and began shoving his cock into his mother's delightful pussy yet again.

"Oh yessss, Noah!" Lori gasped as her pussy was filled in length and breadth.

Noah placed his hands on his mother lovely, womanly hips and began fucking her with nearly the whole length of his cock. He began slowly but quickly picked up speed, fucking his mother hard and fast.

"Yes, baby yes!" Lori cried out. "Fuck me hard! "Fuck your mother's pussy hard."

Lori was shocked with herself. That was the first time she'd ever said anything like that since she and Noah became lovers: "Fuck your mother's pussy!" She was shocked but at the same time it was exciting to her, being so overtly incestuous in her sex talk. She thought of Abby. She thought of Noah fucking Abby. Okay. That was okay, she told herself, just as long as Noah wants to continue being my lover.

Noah was shocked at his mother's words, too. But, like her, they excited him to a higher level of sexual arousal. I'm fucking my mother, he thought as his big cock sluiced in and out of his mother's tight but very wet pussy. Well hell yes you are. Who did you think you were fucking? Still, his mother's blatant outcry made him desire her even more. Yes, I'm fucking my mother. It so wrong and forbidden and yet it's so good and wonderful and she loves it too and wants it as much and so do I.

"Oh Mom, Mom, Mom," Noah bent forward to whisper in his mother's ear. "I love you so much, so much. And I love fucking you too." He chuckled a little. "You're so hot and your pussy feels so damned good."

"Oh baby," Lori moaned. Her son's words were like a caress to her soul. She loved Noah and she loved his big cock and she loved making love with him. She never wanted it to stop but she knew, intrinsically, that all good things do come to an end. She was just hoping it would be a few years. Just a few years, she thought, making love to my beautiful, lovely son.

"Ah! Ah! Noah! Oh yes, Noah!" Lori cried out. She pushed her hips back, in her bent over position, against his big, thrusting cock, taking it so deep, almost painfully deep in her pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" Lori cried again and then she was coming, her body shaking, skewered on her son's huge cock that was continuing to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Lori cried out again as a second orgasm took her. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, it's good. She didn't know—and didn't care—if she was saying this in her mind or saying it out loud.

"Uhhhhhh!" Noah groaned. "I'm coming, Mom, I'm coming," he shouted as the intense pulses of pleasure shot through his cock and his hot cum began shooting deep into his mother's pussy.

Lori was panting, gasping, being kept from doing a face plant on the bed by her son's strong hands holding firmly onto her hips as his thick, long cock twitched and spasmed and emptied itself in her still throbbing pussy. So good, so good, she thought.

Noah, feeling the effects of his orgasm fading away, and still holding on to his mother's hips, gently pushed her forward so she could get her body comfortably down on the bed. At the same time, he slid his still hard cock out of her pussy with a wet, sucking sound. Noticing his cum beginning to ooze out of his mother's pussy, he went to the bathroom and grabbed the hand towel off the hanger. He wiped off his cock as he returned to the bed. His mother's high heel shoes were still on her feet. Noah grinned, surprised that seeing his naked mother bent over like she'd been, pussy exposed and open to him, and in those high heels had affected him like it had. I wonder if I'm going to develop a fetish about spike heeled shoes he asked himself.

Noah folded the towel and pressed it against his mother's cum-leaking pussy before it got all over the comforter. Then he lay down next to her to kiss her ear and stroke her back.

"I love you, Mom. I love you so much. And the high heels, that was pretty hot."

Lori rolled over on to her side and smiled at her son. "You liked that, huh? Actually, I just thought it might, you know, lift me up enough to make it easier for you to fuck me in that position."

"Well, okay. But, yeah, I liked it. I liked it a lot. You just may have to wear them every time we fuck now."

Lori laughed and held out her arms. "Come here, silly boy."

Mother and son embraced and kissed sweetly several times.

"So, son of mine, you've just had sex with two women in a very short time. What do you think?"

Noah gave his mother a shocked look. "So, you knew?"

"Well yes, darling. I could smell and taste it on your cock."

"That didn't bother you? I mean, tasting Abby's pussy juice, knowing that I'd fucked her?

Lori exhaled a long breath she'd been holding and shrugged. "No, not really. I am a realist. I knew it was bound to happen eventually, just not so soon. And as to tasting her pussy on your cock, well, I've never made love to another woman. I've been curious about it but I've never had, or rather, I've never pushed myself to explore that option. But, when I realized that you and Abby must have had sex before I got home... well, it just made me want you even more."

"Mom," Noah said, "regardless of what happens with Abby, you and I will have years together, years of sleeping together and making love, and just plain loving each other, okay?"

Lori's eyes misted over. She gave Noah a sweet, lingering kiss. "Thank you, baby."

"And," Noah continued, "as to what I think of having sex with two hot women in such a short time... I think I'd like to get you and Abby together in bed at the same time, fuck both of you one after the other, lick your pussies, have you both suck my cock..."

Lori laughed. "Right, stud. Well that's not likely to happen is it? Abby watching you fuck your mother and not go running, screaming out of the room?"

"Yeah, but I can always fantasize."

"So you can." Lori said, then kissed her son again. "But remember, I did tell you that not all girls would run from the size of your cock, didn't I? Wait, it just occurred to me, Noah, how did she find out? I mean, surely you didn't tell her."

"That asshole, Chad, remember him?

Lori nodded. She remembered when Noah came home upset and had finally told her what had happened and why.

"He came up behind me in the Student Union while Abby and I were having lunch. He called me Donkey Dick in front of her. I told him to get lost and I wouldn't tell Lori what was going on. She showed up here after school and called me Donkey Dick..."

Lori's eyes went wide. "What?"

Noah grinned. "Yeah. Seems she saw Chad later and asked what was going on and he told her, you know, about me and Sophie. Then, right after Abby called me Donkey Dick she said that she liked big cocks, really big cocks and... well, one thing lead to another and, well..." He trailed off. "But you've got to listen to this, Mom. Abby told me she used to masturbate with cucumbers, really big cucumbers."

Lori sat up quickly, looking down at her son. "Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. That's what she told me. Quite a coincidence isn't it?"

"Yeah, I'd say so," Lori said, then she pushed her son onto his back and straddled his hips. His mostly deflated cock lay quiescent between his legs. After reaching back to give that wonderful sex organ a squeeze and a tug, she leaned over her son and brought her mouth to his ear.

"I love you, Noah," she whispered. "And thanks for reassuring me that we'll have several more years of loving each other like this. And thanks for making love to me just now. I really wanted you so badly."

Noah gently pulled his mother's head up so he could look her in the eyes. "And thank you, mother, for being my lover, for allowing me to make love with you, for teaching me how to give you pleasure." He kissed his mother again. "And Mom," he continued, "like I told you before, even if I find a woman who likes my big cock, I will still want to be your lover as long as you'll have me."

"I love you, Noah."

"And I love you, Mom."

Lori felt wonderful inside. She smiled at her son then sat up. "Okay, dear, I'm going to take a shower now and then see what I can rustle us up for dinner."

"Okay, darling," Noah said. "I showered earlier, so I'll just rinse off. But then I have to study so I'll be in my room if you need me for anything." Noah slept with his mother in her bedroom, now his too, but kept his room set up for appearances in case they had visitors. He also used it to do his school studies in.

After dinner Noah was back in his room studying when his phone rang. He checked who was calling. It was Abby.

"Hey Abby, what's up?" Noah said, immediately picturing how she'd gone down on him in the kitchen and how he'd "eaten" her at the dining room table before fucking her.

"We have to talk," was her abrupt answer.

"Well... we are talking."

"Yeah, but what I have to say, I have to say it directly to you, not on the phone.

"Oh, by the way, Noah," Abby's voice softened, "that was the best table fuck I've ever had."

Noah's eyebrows shot up. Abby could talk on the phone about them fucking on the table but couldn't talk on the phone about whatever else was on her mind. Curious, he thought.

"Oh really? So how many table fucks have you had, anyway?"

"That was the first. But it made me think of a lot of other places and positions we could test out."

Noah laughed and interrupted with something he'd read once. "How do I love thee? In the kitchen, in the hall, on the floor, against the wall. And I can't remember anymore."

Abby laughed. "Sounds good to me, sweetie. But seriously, we need to talk. What time is your first class tomorrow?

"Eight o'clock."

"Mmm, mine's at nine. Can you come over to my house in the morning? Be here by seven? I'll have breakfast ready for you. Okay? You'll have time to eat and get to your first class and we can go together, your car or mine... in case we need to talk more. Okay?"

"You can't tell me?"

"No, it has to be face-to-face, Noah. Please."

"Yeah. Sure. I'll be at your front door at seven.

"Great. Oh, wait. What would you like for breakfast?"

"Scrambled eggs and bacon."

"Toast? Bagel? English Muffin?"

"No. Remember, I don't eat grains."

"Oh right." Abby remembered Noah telling her early on when they met in the Student Union for lunch that he ate a paleo diet, whatever that was.

"And coffee?" Abby asked.

"Definitely coffee," Noah answered.

"Okay, lover, see you in the morning. Bye."

"Okay, sweetie," Noah said and heard Abby chuckle.

They both disconnected.

Hmm? Noah thought. He needed to get up and move around a bit anyway, so he went out to the family room where his mother was curled into the recliner watching one of her favorites TV series, a crime scene investigation program.

He sat on the arm of the chair just as the show went to a commercial break.

"What's up, darling?" Lori asked.

"I don't know. I just got a call from Abby. She wants to talk to me face-to-face and wants me to come over to her house and have breakfast in the morning."

"You think she wants some morning sex?"

"Actually, that thought hadn't occurred to me. But, nah. She wants me there at seven. My first class is at eight."

Lori laughed. "Well, there is eating and then there is eating. You know?"

Noah laughed too. "So if you see me sniffing the end of the dining room table," he gave his mother a quick, double eyebrow raise and grinned, "you'll know why."

"Oh my God!" Lori looked at her son with wide-open eyes. "You went down on her on the dining room table?"

"Yeah. It was convenient. I mean, after she gave me a bj in the kitchen. I fucked her there, too. On the dining room table. Not the kitchen.

Noah slid down into the recliner. Son and mother maneuvered around until she was sitting on his lap, his arms securely around her.

"Hey, there's another coincidence."

"What?" Lori asked. She liked sitting on her son's lap, feeling his arms around her. She was beginning to think of more sex.

"Well, Mom, what's the first thing you did when you forced me to pull down my pants to see just how big my cock was?"

"Oh forced you, my ass! You had them down so fast the wind blew my hair back."

They both laughed.

"But seriously, Mom, what was the first thing you did?"

"Well, I gave you a blow job."

"And let me come in your mouth and swallowed, right?"

"Yeah," Lori remembered that very well. Swallowing cum wasn't her forte. But swallowing her son's cum had seemed different somehow. And now, after having done it several times, she realized she enjoyed it, actually looked forward to it when she was giving him a full-on blow job. My, she thought, how some things in life can change without you even realizing it.

"So, that's what Abby did. She went down on me. Gave me a blow job and swallowed. Just like you did. That's another coincidence, like both of you masturbating with big cucumbers."

"And this means what?"

"Hell, Mom, I don't know. It's just coincidences between you and Abby. I don't know if it means anything."

Lori put her arms around her son's neck and kissed him tenderly, several times, each time getting more passionate until they were locked, deeply, in a long wet tongue-probing kiss.

She wiggled her ass in Noah's lap, feeling that his cock was beginning to get hard.

Noah smiled inwardly. God, my mom is hot and sexy. What a lucky guy I am.

"So what about your show?" Noah said as they finally broke off the kiss.

"What show?" Lori answered, nibbling on his earlobe.

Noah shivered with pleasure.

"What about your studies?" Lori whispered into her son's ear.

"Done," he answered as one hand caressed his mother's ass and the other one began probing between her legs into that warm wet place that he loved so much.

"Do you want me to give you a blow job and swallow?" Lori asked, coquettishly.

"Nice idea." Noah answered. "But no. I want to hold you in my arms and fuck your beautiful little pussy," He was full of lust again and his cock was nearly fully hard.

"Ooo, I like that idea," Lori said as she bit down on her son's ear.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Noah groaned, pressing his ear against his mother's mouth, loving the warm, moist air against it as she spoke. It gave him goose bumps all down the side of his body.

"Ahhh!" Lori gasped as her son's hand press firmly against her pussy and rubbed her just the right way.

"You want to fuck here in the recliner?"

Lori pulled her head up and smiled at her son. "What a wonderful idea."

She found the remote and powered off the TV. "We'll leave the lights on, right?"

"But of course, darling," Noah answered. The windows of the family room faced the back yard and since their house was on the crest of a hill, all the neighbors' houses behind them were more-or-less out of sight and then there was a six-foot wooden fence all around the back yard ensuring their privacy.

The thought of fucking his mother in the recliner, or rather, having her fuck him, with the lights on so he could see his cock going in and out of her pussy and see the look of lust and pleasure on her face, with the curtains open on the windows, excited him.

Lori got up and shucked off her pajama bottoms and top quickly. Noah stood up and just as quickly got out of his shorts and T-shirt. He was already barefoot and he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Noah sat back in the recliner and lowered it. He stroked his nearly completely hard cock lightly, watching his mother.

Lori stood there for a few seconds, taking in the wonderful sight of her naked son, who she thought was a damned attractive young man with or without clothes—but liking him best without. She looked at the delightful length and thickness of her son's cock and a shiver of anticipation went through her. No matter how many times she fucked, or was fucked by Noah's big cock, it was always something she looked forward to with great sexual anticipation.

Lori smiled at her son then carefully climbed up into the chair, placing her feet on either side of his hips. Placing a steadying arm on the back of the chair, she used her other hand to rub the big, swollen cock head back and forth through her very wet pussy lips.

"I love this,"

"Me too, Mom," Noah agreed.

Lori placed the head of her son's big cock at the entrance to her vagina and released it as she slowly lowered her hips and let her weight shove Noah's cock through her vaginal sphincter, spreading it, stretching it so wonderfully, going deeper and deeper, filling her so delightfully.

"Ohhh, yessss!" Lori sighed.

"Yes, Mom, yes!" Noah agreed. His mother's hot, wet, tight pussy sinking down on his hard, hard cock felt so damned good. But also, he had a perfectly clear view with plenty of light to see how beautiful it looked to see her pussy sliding down and down, taking his cock deep inside her, seeing how her pussy was stretched tightly around his girth. So beautiful, so wonderful, he thought.

1...1314151617...23