Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son fucked for nearly ten minutes before Lori cried out as her orgasm overtook her. Seconds later, Noah was grunting and groaning as his cock shot his man seed up inside his mother's pussy.

Lori fell forward on her son. They embraced and kissed. Lori loved the feeling of her son's big cock getting soft in her pussy.

Finally, Lori stirred herself and carefully lifted her pussy off her son's now soft cock. Noah held his legs together as a large amount of his cum fell out of her pussy and onto his cock and groin. Lori went into the kitchen to get a towel to wipe her pussy and clean up the mess in Noah's lap.

As Lori was blotting up his cum and wiping off his cock and balls, Noah remembered something. "Oh yeah, Mom. I've got to take a towel out of the kitchen trash can."

"What? Why is a towel in the trash?"

"Well, you see, it's like this," Noah said with a grin. "We, that is, Abby and I had just finished having sex on the dining table and I realized that you might be home any second. So I grabbed a towel and cleaned up—me, Abby's pussy, and the cum that leaked down on the table—and then you were home and I stuffed the towel in the trash and we got dressed all in a rush.

Lori laughed. "Oh, so I just missed the fun, eh?"

"Yes."

Lori leaned over to kiss her son on the mouth. "I love you, Noah."

"And I love you, Mom."

"Okay, sweetie. Let's secure the house and go to bed."

Chapter 13.

Noah rang the doorbell at eight minutes before seven. Several seconds later, Abby opened it. She grinned at Noah then gave him a quick kiss.

"You're early." Abby said as she turned and heading back to the kitchen.

"Not by much," Noah said, closing the door before following Abby.

"I just put the eggs on to scramble. I wasn't sure how many to fix you. I forgot to ask you last night but, considering your size and how you workout, I though three eggs and four slices of bacon would do."

"Perfect," Noah said. Actually, he usually had four eggs, scrambled in a couple of tablespoons of butter, and six slices of bacon. If this ever came up again he would gently let Abby know.

Abby had Noah sit at the table, went to the stove to stir the eggs, poured a cup of coffee for Noah and took it to him, then went back to the stove to finish cooking and scrambling the eggs.

Noah watched Abby at the stove. She was wearing a white tank top, tan shorts, and sandals. It was still hot in River City. He got up and stood behind her.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked, but she leaned back against him just a little.

"Only this," Noah said. He pulled her hair off the back of her neck and leaned down to nibble and kiss it. He reached around her waist and placed his right hand on her flat stomach and pulled her more firmly against him.

Abby sighed. "Mmm, nice. But we haven't got time for this. And your eggs are done." She bumped her butt into his groin to push him away. "Go sit down."

Noah went back to the table and sat down then took a sip of coffee. Abby set the plate of eggs and bacon in front of him and handed him a fork. She got her cup of coffee, which she'd been drinking from before he'd arrived, then sat down across from him.

"Everything okay?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, great." Noah answered as he took a second bite of eggs and picked up a piece of bacon. "So what is it that we have to talk about that can only be done face-to-face?"

Abby looked up at the ceiling, took in a big breath, exhaling slowly between clenched teeth. She could feel her heart thudding in her chest. "Okay," she started. "I'm going out on a limb here and I want you to know that if I'm wrong then I do apologize."

"Really?"

Abby smiled. "Yes, really. Here's the deal. When I told you that I masturbated with big cucumbers you responded with... I don't know, something like 'that's just like my...' and then you cut off whatever you were going to say and stuttered a bit, then came up with a lame ending to whatever it was you were going to say originally. Like you almost spilled the beans but caught yourself in time.

Noah stopped chewing. He stared at Abby, brow furrowed, knowing exactly where she was going with this.

"Listen, Abby—"

Abby reached across the table a put a hand over his. "No, Noah. Please hear me out. If I'm right, and I'm sure I am, then you're going to like what I have to say. At least I think you will.

Noah nodded nervously.

"I think you were going to say 'just like my mom'. But then I asked, how would he know that. Did she tell him? Did he sneak a peek at her at some time? You don't strike me as the Peeping Tom type, Noah. I think your mother told you." Abby saw Noah blush and knew she was right. She quickly continued on.

"You have a big cock. Your mother masturbates with big cucumbers. Your high school girlfriend was freaked out by the size of your cock. Somehow your mother found out about that. I don't know how, but she did. She was curious. How big could her son's cock be? It seems obvious that your father didn't have a big cock. I don't know if that's why he decided to divorce your mother or not, but it really doesn't matter.

"Somehow your mother realized or, for some reason, you told her that you have a big cock." Abby noticed that Noah's blush had deepened. "And, of course, she wanted to see it. Hell, I most certainly would. Well, actually, I did. And, Noah, I'm really glad I did.

"So I see your mother being really glad that she saw, or that you showed her your cock... and it must have been fully erect, or nearly so... and... and... uh, well she fell in love with it and now you and your mother are lovers." Abby's heart was pounding hard as she rushed to get her suspicions out.

Noah had gone from blushing red to livid. He opened his mouth. Closed it. Opened it again. Realized that he'd made a mistake of delaying his denial of her accusation.

Abby spoke first. "It's okay, Noah. My dad has a cock just as big as yours." She waited for that to register with Noah. It took a couple of seconds but then she saw in his eyes that he understood what she was saying.

"You mean—you mean... uh, that you and your dad..."

Abby grinned. "Yeah, daddy and I are lovers too."

"Seriously?" Noah asked incredulously.

"Seriously," Abby answered. "And you and your mom, right?"

Noah gave Abby a sheepish grin. "Yeah. Mom and I are lovers."

"Well how cool is that?"

"Well yeah, I guess—"

"No, Noah, think about it. I like big cocks. You're mom likes big cocks. You have one. My dad has one. We could share."

"You mean like—"

"All four of us fucking together." Abby suggested with a wicked grin. "I got to thinking about this last night and I had the most wonderful thought. I want to experience you and my dad fucking me at the same time."

"You mean a dp?"

"Absolutely!"

"Your dad's cock, or my cock, in your ass. Can you do that?"

"Not yet. But where there's a will there's a way. I'll just have to take it slow and work up to it, I guess. But, yeah, I really want you and dad to make a sandwich out of me." Abby laughed at the image. So did Noah.

"So... uh, do you and your mom have anal sex?"

Noah wasn't shocked by the question, in fact he was expecting it. "Absolutely. Once, we were up in the mountains and fucking by a little waterfall and I got to talking to her about doing it and she came really hard. Then when we got home later that night, well, we had anal sex and it was great. She came really hard again and so did I. And then we've done it at least three times since then."

"Wow. That's great." Abby responded, thinking, I've definitely got to get Dad to fuck me in the ass, if I can take it.

"One other thing, Noah. Do you know if your mother is bisexual?"

"Why, are you?" Noah grinned, imagining Abby and his mother kissing and licking each other's pussy. Damn! His cock was getting seriously hard.

Abby grinned. "Most definitely. My best friend in high school, Beth, we used to do it all the time. But I'll tell you about it another time. So, is your mother bi?

"Don't know. She hasn't said anything. Although, after you left yesterday, well, Mom and I had sex."

"Way to go, stud," Abby cheered.

"Uh, you don't mind?"

"Hell no! She's your mom. I mean, you love her. You're living with her and having sex with her on a regular basis, right? Just like my dad and I fuck on a regular basis."

"So where is your dad? Already left for work?"

"No, and he has his office here, in the house. But he had to go to some town up north yesterday. He thought he'd be back last night but called me and said that he had to stay over and would be back this afternoon."

"Okay," Noah said. "So when Mom and I had sex yesterday, the first thing she did was go down on me and I was freaked out because you and I had just had sex and my cock, even though I wiped it off, had to still taste and smell like my cum and, of course, your pussy."

"Really? Did she notice?"

"Oh yeah. She noticed. But you know what? Later she told me that she kind of figured that you and I had made love, but when she smelled and tasted it on my dick it, well, she said that it turned her on more. And then she admitted that she was curious about making love with another woman but had never acted on it."

Abby grinned. "Freaky. I like that. And, maybe, hopefully, she'll agree to make love with me." Then she smiled impishly at Noah. "How'd you like to see your mother and I making love?"

Noah grinned and stood up to show Abby the huge bulge in his otherwise loose cargo shorts.

"Oh my God! And we haven't got time," Abby fretted, looking at the kitchen clock. "But this afternoon, right after school?"

"It's a date," Good God Almighty! He was going to get to fuck Abby a second time. Two days in a row, as well as fucking his mother yesterday after fucking Abby, and tonight again, with his mother, of course they would have sex. This is great. This is fantastic. And hopefully it's all going to work out, he told himself—Abby, my Mom and me... and, well, yeah, Abby's dad, too, fucking together.

Abby came around the table and threw an arm around Noah's neck to pull him down for a kiss, a long, wet kiss with lots of tongue. Her right hand reached down to massage his python, making it even harder.

"Stop, Abby," Noah cried as he pushed away from her warm, wonderful body. "Damn! I can't believe I said that. But I have test in my first class so we have to get to school and if we keep this up I'm going to fuck you right now, on the table."

"Ooo! Another table fuck," Abby said. "But you're right, we need to go now. You all done eating?"

Half the eggs were gone and two pieces of bacon were left on the plate. Noah grabbed the bacon and stuffed it in his mouth then licked his fingers and wiped them on his jeans. Abby gave him a look, but laugh, then she placed the plate and fork and both their cups on the counter next to the sink before turning off the coffee pot.

"My car or yours? We can ride together, right?"

"Sure, and my car is at the curb, so let's take it."

As they were driving away, Abby remarked, "I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate in my classes today, thinking about this afternoon and then, well, what we might be able to... well, if we can talk your mom and my dad into going along with all of us having sex together."

"What do you mean?" Noah asked.

"They have to be convinced to become lovers with us, don't they? I mean, what if they don't like each other? Although, your mom's quite pretty and in good shape. And I think my dad is handsome and he's got a great body too, so physically that shouldn't be a problem. But they have to accept that we, you and I, know about the incest of the other and that it's okay. Actually, that it's more than okay."

"We'll just have to take it one step at a time, Abby."

"That's all we can do."

Chapter 14.

John Mackenzie arrived home before Abby. He noticed the dirty dishes on the counter and the nearly full coffee pot. It wasn't like his daughter to leave the kitchen like that but he figured she must have been in a hurry.

In the bedroom, after having dropped his briefcase off in his office, he set his overnight bag down on the bed. He always took an overnight bag when he was driving more than three hours to a job, just in case the job took him longer than he anticipated. He preferred spending the night to driving home late than returning the next morning. John noticed a clear plastic case by the CD player. There was no disc in it. John powered on the player and opened it. There was his home video of him having anal sex with his old girlfriend, Susan. John smiled and shook his head. Abby must have been watching it again. She seemed to like it. I wonder, he thought, but broke the thought off when he heard Abby come in from the garage.

"Daddy?" Abby called out.

"Yeah, here." He headed down the hall to the kitchen.

Father and daughter met in the living room.

"Hi, Daddy, I missed you," Abby said as she hugged her father then turned her face up to him to be kissed.

John noticed that his daughter looks flushed and had an animated sparkle to her eyes. He brought his lips down to hers and kissed her sweetly and noticed a slight, familiar smell about her. As he continued into the kiss, John realized that she smelled of sex. He'd smelled it too many times on the women he'd fucked over the years not to recognize it. Hmm, he thought, what does this mean?

John was a realist. He knew that this love affair with his daughter wasn't going to last forever, that she would eventually find someone to marry, probably have kids with. Besides, even if they both wanted their relationship to be permanent, which would be quite hard without moving clear across the country where nobody knew them, he couldn't impregnate her if she did want children, having had a vasectomy many years ago.

Of course, even if he could impregnate her, the complications from that could be overwhelming to both of them if a child was born that was mentally or physically challenged. He knew that was a much greater problem between close relatives, like Abby and him.

Still, the thought of her having found a lover already was disquieting. Does he have a big cock, he wondered? Would that matter? Will she still want to be my lover? Okay, John, he told himself, that's pure selfishness. But, damn, she is a beautiful young woman and the fact that she is my daughter and lover is so very sexually exciting.

His thoughts about whether she would still want him seemed to be settled by the fact that Abby turned his sweet kiss into a very passionate one. And then, when her hand reached down to his crotch to find his growing cock and squeeze it, John knew that she would still want him and felt a sense of relief.

But another thought occurred to him. Abby's just had sex a short time ago and now she wants more, with me. John was sure he was reading her correctly and was pleased that she felt that way. Besides, he could remember times when he'd fucked one woman in the morning, another one in the afternoon, and yet another one in the evening. If he could do it, he wouldn't disparage his daughter from doing it. Hell, he grinned mentally, like father like daughter.

"Ooo, Daddy," Abby sighed when she pulled her lips from her father's. "I love kissing you. And I love this big ol' thing," she said as she squeezed her father's three-quarter erect cock again.

"I love kissing you, too, darling," John said. He put his hand over hers as she continued to squeeze his cock rhythmically. "And this big ol' thing missed you last night.

Suddenly, John was very horny. He wanted his daughter right now. He knew she'd just had sex not long ago. That didn't matter. In fact, that she'd had sex with another man recently made him want her all the more. Her pussy probably still had a lot of his semen in it. He wouldn't go down on her, but he would fuck her and dump his cum over the cum that was in there.

John placed one hand on his daughter's back and pulled her tightly against his body. The other hand reached up under her long, thick hair at the back of her neck. He tilted her face up to his. "I want you, Abby, I want you so badly right now," he said hoarsely. His cock had instantly become fully erect and was all but throbbing.

Abby was thrilled at her father's overt expression of desire and the powerful way he was holding her. As if he would take her whether she wanted him to or not. It made her pussy wet and that made her think of Noah's cum still in her pussy.

"But daddy, we can't right now."

"Abby, I know that you've recently had sex with someone else."

"What?" Abby was shocked. "How did you—why do you think that?"

John laughed then kissed his daughter quickly on the mouth. "There's a certain smell or scent about a freshly fucked woman. Maybe it's your pussy juices, his cum, your sweat from being sexually aroused. I don't know. Maybe it's all three. In fact, if I'd just had sex with another woman, I'm sure you'd be able to detect it if we hugged and kissed.

"But tell me about it later, darling. Seriously, I want to hear all about it. Right now, however, I just want us naked and on our bed fucking like animals."

John took his daughter's hand and pulled her along behind him, heading for their bedroom.

Abby, shook her head then grinned. What a wonderful man my father is, she thought. "Daddy, I love you."

John stopped and whirled around. He embraced his daughter and kissed her hard and long, his tongue swirling around hers, sucking on it, tasting her sweet saliva.

Abby was thrilled again at her father's passion. She was kissing him as passionately as he was kissing her. She could feel his hard cock against hip.

John pulled his lips from his daughter's and tugged up on her tank top. He pulled up and over her head. He felt an urgency he hadn't felt in a long, long time and he loved it.

"Finish undressing," he commanded her. Then he literally ripped his shirt open, popping buttons as he did.

Abby squealed and laughed as she undid her bra and dropped it. She kicked out of her sandals then undid her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She stripped her crotch-soaked panties down—soaked partly from Noah's cum and partly from the wetness of her pussy juices that her father's strong desire and urgency was causing. Her heart was beating hard in her chest and her own sexual desire was like a fire in her belly.

John was out of his clothes nearly as fast as Abby. He embraced her again and kissed her passionately, his big, hard cock pressed firmly between their bodies. Then he surprised her by squatting slightly and reaching his hands under her upper thighs. He picked her up as she placed her arms around his neck. John pinned his daughter against the wall in the hallway. She wrapped her legs around his hips. They hadn't made it to the bedroom.

Father and daughter kissed again and John used one hand to find and place the swollen head of his cock at the entrance to Abby's wet pussy. He shoved eight inches of his thick cock into her pussy in one smooth thrust.

"Oh Daddy!" Abby cried out, feeling his cock spread her open, feeling it go deep up inside her, feeling it where Noah's equally big cock had fucked her and fucked so good not an hour ago. And then Abby was convulsing and coming and biting into her father's shoulder, and gasping, and loving every blissful orgasmic second of it.

John kept fucking his daughter against the wall, but he was smiling, knowing that she'd just had an orgasm, that she had gotten so turned on that quickly by his words and actions. Wow, he thought, Abby is really one hot babe. Definitely takes after me and not her mother.

Abby's orgasm was only seconds old, fading away, when she felt another one about to explode through her body. "Oh Daddy! Daddy!" she cried out as his wonderful, lovely, beautiful, huge cock kept fucking in and out of her tight, wet pussy, hard and fast. And then she was gritting her teeth and squealing and her body was shuddering as she came again. She felt like a rag doll, barely able to keep her arms around her father's neck.

1...1415161718...23