Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Yes! Damn!" John grunted as his cock began shooting thick streamers of his cum deep up inside his daughter's pussy. His eyes were squeezed shut and with each delightful pulse of pleasure he saw bright lights flashing on the inside of his eyelids. He hadn't had an orgasm this strong, this good, in a very long time.

John pressed his weight against his daughter, his hands under her ass cheeks, the crown of his head pressing into the wall next to her neck. He was breathing heavily, as was Abby.

"Abby, darling," John managed to croak, "that was... that was... wow! I love you, Abby. I love you."

Abby almost cried from the emotion she was feeling, from the emotional sincerity of her father's words. She placed her hands on his head and pulled it back to look him in the eyes. "You know I love you too, Dad, so very much." Then she kissed him. She was wondering, now, if having Noah for a lover was such a good idea.

They broke the kiss then kissed a couple of times quickly on the lips. John pulled his head back and grinned. "My darling daughter," he said, "I have to admit it. You are one hell of a good fuck."

"Daddy!" Abby exclaimed, acting as if she was shocked, but was pleased to the core of her being.

John pulled his softening cock from his daughter's pussy and a large amount of his cum followed it out and splattered wetly on the hardwood floor. Okay, he thought, you just fucked Abby to a double orgasm and maybe I'm being territorial, maybe I'm trying to be an alpha male with my female and maybe that's not the right way to think about this... but damn, it felt good to do it.

"Good thing we don't have carpeting. That would be hell to clean up," he said as he set Abby down.

Abby giggled. "I'll get a towel."

"No, dear, I'll do it. You might want to go take a shower. I'll take you out to dinner. We'll celebrate."

"Celebrate what."

"Your new lover."

Abby looked down and John gently placed a finger under her chin and raised her face to his. "Abby," he said, "what I did just now, how horny I got and how much I wanted you, and I did, Abby, I did. That was motivated by my insecurities, by my wanting to dominate you, to possess you, to be the chest-thumping male and make you mine. But that's not right. We're father and daughter, I know that. You're not going to marry me and I don't want you to marry me. First, because of my vasectomy, I can't give you babies—not that that would be a good idea anyway and, if you want children, and I hope you do, then I definitely want grandchildren for me to spoil. Eventually, of course, not right away.

"You've got a new lover. Okay, I was a little jealous. I kind of hoped that we, you and me, could cruise along being lovers while you were in college and after that, well, I know that you will be leaving eventually."

"It's going to be okay, Dad," Abby said, pressing her face against his chest, her father's cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her thighs. "You don't have to be jealous. Yes, I like Noah. I like him a lot. And Daddy, he's got a cock as big as yours."

John laughed. "Okay, and that's supposed to reassure me?"

"No, Dad, you don't understand. First of all, I want to live with you, at least until I get my Master's degree. So that means we will most definitely continue to be lovers, which I most definitely want to do. I love you Daddy. I really do love you and love making love with you. Second of all, well, Noah's mother used to masturbate with big cucumbers like I did."

John gave his daughter a sharp look. "And you know that how?"

"Noah told me. Daddy, Noah and his mother are lovers, just like you and I are lovers."

"Oh my God! You didn't tell him about us?"

"Of course I did, Dad. Because I knew, from something he'd said, that he and his mother were lovers and I confronted him about it and... and he admitted it. And so I got to thinking and I thought that maybe, well, maybe we, all four of us, could, you know, have sex together."

"Whoa!" John gave Abby a wide-eyed look. He realized that his daughter was definitely a sexual being, like he was. Two guys with big cocks, two women who liked them, all having sex together. It had possibilities. And then throw in that it would be a mother and her son and a father and his daughter. John got the feeling in his groin signaling that his cock was beginning to fill with blood again.

"But how do you know that we, your, uh, boyfriend's mother and I will like each other?"

"I don't. But I've met her, she's an attractive woman with a good figure, from what I could tell. She's intelligent, a vice president at River City Credit Union. She's financially secure. And, the most important two things: she likes big cocks and she's fucking her son because he has one. So you meet, all of us meet, and we have sex. If it's not good... for you or her, no harm done. She's not going to tell anyone that she knows a father and daughter who are having sex any more than we're going to tell anyone that we know a mother and son who are."

John laughed. "You've got this all thought out, eh?"

"No. I'm not sure. But this all seems logical, doesn't it?"

John kissed his daughter sweetly. "Actually, darling, it does. I'm in. If you and your boyfriend can set it up, I'll be there with bells on. Now you need to take a shower and get cleaned up and made up and made more beautiful than you are right now, while I clean this up."

He looked down and saw the cum running down his daughter's legs. "Wait. Don't move. I'll get a towel to wipe your legs before you drip my cum through the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Abby smiled. "I like fresh hot cum, but cold and running down my legs is kind of icky."

He retrieved a towel and wiped her legs down and then started to clean up the cum from the floor.

"There's one other thing, Dad," Abby said.

"What's that, dear?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

John, who had been on his hands and knees wiping the floor, quickly sat back on his heels. "What? Are you sure? Have you ever—?"

"No, but if Susan can do it, then so can I."

John laughed. "Yeah I noticed you'd been watching that video again. But seriously, are you sure you want to try that."

"Yeah. When I got to thinking of you and Noah have equally big cocks, I got to thinking of having both of you fuck me at the same time. Daddy, I want to feel both of you inside me at the same time, I really do. And, of course," Abby grinned wickedly, "you guys can take turns on who gets my ass and who gets my pussy. It makes me wet just thinking about it."

John chuckled and looked down at his cock, which had been getting flaccid, but was now beginning to become engorged again. "Well, darling, FYI, it's making me hard thinking about it, too. So, are you really sure?"

"Yep," Abby said affirmatively. "And one other thing, Dad. Noah told me that he has anal sex with his mother."

John raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yep, really."

"You know, Abby, this idea of yours for the four of us to have sex together could prove to be quite interesting."

Abby grinned at her father. "I thought you'd think so. And, maybe after we come back from dinner we can try it, you know, anal sex. Okay?"

"Oh definitely okay. And we'll go slow and easy. I want you to enjoy it. It's not about me, my love. It's about you being able to enjoy my big cock in your ass. That's the most important thing."

"Yes, Daddy. Slow and easy, I want to enjoy it too. I really do." Abby bent down to kiss her father quickly then she went off to take a shower.

Oh my God, John thought, my daughter is totally and absolutely amazing. His mind was full of images of his cock fucking her, and another man—who he couldn't picture, so he just thought of another cock that looked like his—and they were both fucking Abby at the same time. The other guy's big cock in Abby's pussy and his big cock in her ass. And, he told himself, if this Noah and his mother are having anal sex, then maybe she'll want to get dp'd too.

Another couple, John thought, another incestuous couple, a mother and son having sex, the son has a big cock and Abby meets the son. What a coincidence. All things considered, this situation has possibilities.

John had tried swinging with a couple of his old girlfriends. The other women loved him, well, some did; others not so much because of the size of his cock, and almost all of the men had been intimidated with its size. He'd often felt like a freak in a sideshow so he stopped even trying with the swinger's scene. But now, this woman, the mother of Abby's new boyfriend, supposedly liked really big cocks was having an incestuous affair with her son, like Abby and he were. And if she was having anal sex with her son then she must like it. It takes a special woman, one who really enjoys having her ass stretched and filled, to want to take on a really big cock anally.

Abby was suggesting that the four of them could have sex together. The fact that they were both incestuous couples excited John. He hoped that Noah's mother liked him and that he liked her. He knew, though, that it needed to be more than just physical attraction, although that could take you pretty far to begin with. And then, well, who knew? Maybe, just maybe, something permanent would result.

Was he at that point in his life when he really did want to settle down, John wondered? Yeah, probably, with the "right" woman. He knew he wasn't going to settle down with Abby. He just hoped their sexual life would continue for a long time. She was the most exciting lover he'd ever had, obviously, because she was his daughter, as well as being young, damned good looking and enthusiastic in bed. Now, with what his daughter was suggesting... well, no harm in trying, he thought. And, who knows, it really might work into something permanent. Would that be so bad, he wondered?

* * * *

On the way home from dinner, John stopped at a local pharmacy.

"Why are we stopping here?" Abby asked.

"I'm going to get a couple of disposable enemas, darling. You know, just in case there's a little something, uh, left in the chamber, so to speak."

"Oh," Abby said and flushed.

"And I'm going to get some anal lubricant. They sell that here, too."

"Oh, yeah," Abby said.

"With anal sex, darling, you can never have too much lubricant."

Abby smiled. "Thank you, daddy, for being so thoughtful."

"Abby, if you want to have anal sex, I want to make it as clean and easy as possible for you because if you don't enjoy it I won't enjoy it."

Abby did a quick scan of the parking lot then leaned over to kiss her father on the mouth. "You're wonderful, daddy."

John smiled. "Abby, I can't tell you how excited I am that you want me to have anal sex with you. I'm really hoping that you can take me and enjoy it. To put it crudely, I can't wait to shove my big dick deep up your ass and fuck you into a screaming orgasm."

Abby convulsed with laughter, but they mirrored her own fantasy regarding what they were about to do. She'd watched her father fucking his ex-girlfriend, Susan, like that on his home video and that's how she wanted him to fuck her ass eventually.

"Coming in?" John asked.

"No, I'll wait here, listening to the radio."

"Okay, darling. I won't be long."

When John returned he also had a chilled bottle of champagne. "You like champagne?"

"Never had it." Abby replied. "I'm willing to try it, but what's it for?"

"Why my sweet, young daughter, it's to celebrate, first, your new boyfriend and, second, your first attempt, successful we hope, at anal sex."

Abby shook her head and chuckled. "You're too much, Dad."

Back at home, John handed pulled a box with six disposable enemas in it. He leered at his daughter as he handed it to her. "You should only need two of these. You, uh, want any help with it?"

"What? Uh no, no, Daddy. I'm sure I can handle it," Abby was mortified at the thought of her father administering the enema to her. How strange, she thought, I'm going to let him have anal sex with me but I don't want him helping me with this.

"That's what Susan always said, too," John said. "She told me that it wasn't giving her the enemas as much as it was what happened afterwards."

Abby giggled. "That's exactly how I feel." Moving her bowels, whether naturally or by using an enema, wasn't anything she wanted to share with her father or anyone else.

"When I'm done," Abby held up the box, I'm going to take a quick shower, okay?"

"Sure. I'll take one in the hall bathroom while you're occupied, but first I'm going to put this," he pulled the champagne out of its bag, "in the ice bucket and get us a couple of glasses and set it up in the bedroom."

John was ready before Abby came out of the master bath. He'd opened the champagne and it was chilling in the ice bucket. He'd also folded the comforter down to the foot of the king-sized bed. In the center of the bed, over the top sheet, John placed a bath towel. Then he got on the bed and leaned back against the pillows at the headboard and began stroking his half-hard cock, thinking about how it was going to look fully vein-bulging hard and carefully squeezing through his daughter's tight little asshole. At least he hoped that would happen, that she could take the thickness of his cock without pain and want him to continue.

Next to the ice bucket were the anal lube and a good-sized, but not huge, dildo that one of his ex-girlfriends had left behind. John's plan was to start with one finger, then two, then three, then the dildo, all the while licking and sucking on Abby's pussy. After that, well, if she gave him the nod, he would lube up his cock and attempt to slide it through her anus and deep into her rectum.

The door to the master bath opened and Abby came out with a shy smile. She'd put her long hair back in a ponytail and she was naked and looking so good to her father as he watched her approach the bed. She bent down to kiss her father on the mouth.

She straightened up and noticed the bath towel. "What's that for," she asked. "I mean, I just..." And she paused, blushing.

John laughed. It's for the lube. The lubricant, darling. We don't want it to stain the sheets." He didn't bother to tell her that two small enemas might still leave a little residue that could also stain the sheets.

"Oh. Duh!"

John laughed again then he sat up and swung his legs off the bed. He embraced his daughter with the side of his face pressing between her lovely breasts. She placed her hands on his head and held him firmly against her chest.

"I love you, Abby," John said.

Abby smiled and pulled back a little and tilted her father's face up. She bent down and kissed him again, sweetly. "And I love you, Daddy."

"Care to try the champagne?" John asked. Since she'd been living with him, he'd introduced her to various wines. She'd liked them well enough, but still preferred a cold beer.

Abby nodded and John stood up, giving his daughter another hug and a quick kiss, then he poured a glass for her and himself.

He held his glass up for a toast. "To a successful ass-fuck."

Abby lost it and started laughing so hard she almost spilled her wine.

"Wait, I'm not done," John said with a big grin. "And to your new boyfriend and his mother, may they become our lovers, too."

Abby regained control of herself. "You're an ass," she grinned, "but I love you anyway."

They touched glasses and Abby took a sip of the bubbly wine. She pursed her lips and made a face then took a bigger sip. "Yeah, I could get used to that."

"Good," John said as he drained off half of his glass and set it down.

"So how are we going to do this?" Abby asked as she took another sip of wine. Then she noticed the dildo, big but not huge by any means. "Oh!"

John saw what she was looking at and picked up the dildo. "That's fourth," he said.

"What's first, second, and third?" Abby asked.

"These," John said as he held up his first, second, and third fingers. "I'll start out easy, one finger at a time, adding another as it becomes appropriate or when you tell me to. When, or if, you are comfortable with them, then I'll use the dildo. When you are comfortable with that, then I'll use my cock.

Abby looked down at her father's very hard cock. God, it's huge, she thought. Of course she knew it, but now she was looking at it anew, thinking, wondering, hoping that it would fit in her ass... and not be painful. Well, at least, not too painful. She was prepared for some pain, just not a lot.

On the bed John kissed and caressed his daughter, slowly working his way down to her pussy. He had the bottle of anal lube and two small towels on the bed, along with the dildo. John repositioned himself between his daughter's legs and licked up and down her pussy while firmly pinching the flesh surrounding her clitoris.

Abby moaned and moved her hips. Her father's mouth and fingers were feeling so good.

John gave his daughter's pussy several minutes of mouth and finger time, getting her turned on and wet and ready for what was to come.

"Hold your legs up and apart, darling," he whispered to Abby. As she did so her hips rolled up a bit and totally exposed her ass to her father. She gasped as he ran his tongue around and around her anus.

John got up on his knees and grinned down at his daughter. "You like that? When you get your ass squeaky clean, I'll lick and suck on it and tongue fuck it as deep as I can."

Abby, chuckled. "We're both perverts, aren't we?"

"Let's see," John said, "incest, ass-licking, ass-fucking. Nah. That seems pretty normal to me!"

Abby laughed again as her father opened the bottle of lubricant and squeeze an ample amount right onto her anus. It felt cold as first. He rubbed it around her anus and got his fingers coated with it, too. Abby's heart was beating fast as she felt her father insert the first finger into her ass. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on exactly what she was feeling. It was an interesting feeling and it didn't hurt a bit, but it did excite her terribly because her father's finger was fucking her tight little asshole as a prelude to fucking it with his thick cock.

John carefully worked a second finger in Abby's ass. Now he leaned down and placed his mouth over her clitoris and ran his tongue all around it, sometimes flicking it with the tip of his tongue, while his two fingers fucked in and out of her anus. Then he got a third finger in her ass and pressed in firmly, holding them still, not moving them in and out.

"Ooo," Abby breathed heavily. Now she was feeling her butthole being stretched. It was almost painful but not quite. She tried to relax, wanting her father to push his fingers in as deep as he could, to open her ass up for his cock.

After a few seconds John encouraged, "Push out, baby."

Abby pushed and felt her father's finger go in deeper, stretching her ass even more. Her breaths were becoming pants. She smiled to herself. Oh yes, I just know I'm going to be able to do this. She was liking the feeling of her asshole being stretched open.

Now John began fucking his three fingers in and out of his daughter's well-lubed asshole as deeply as he could.

Abby moaned. "Oh, Daddy, that feels good." She didn't know how much of the good feeling was his mouth on her clit or his fingers fucking her ass, but the combination did feel good.

John pulled his mouth off his daughter's pussy. "Time for the dildo now." His cock was iron hard he was so turned on about doing this with Abby. He could hardly wait until it was time to see if she could take it's thick girth and discover how many inches he could shove up inside her rectum.

John straightened up, wiped his slick finger with one of the towels, then picked up the dildo. Abby raised her head to watch him as he squeezed some lube onto the end of the dildo and then smeared it all around the end of it and more than halfway down its length. John placed the head of the dildo against his daughter's anus and, using both hands since one of them was slippery with the anal lubricant, began pressing it in to her ass.

1...1516171819...23