Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers

"There will be others, son. Believe me, I'm not the only woman who wants to fuck a cock as big as yours. But, since there aren't any others here right now, it looks like I get you all to myself." Lori smiled brightly again and tilted her head a little. "If that's okay with you, that is." Like she didn't know what his answer would be.

"Oh hell, Mom, you know it's okay with me." Then Noah reached for his mother and pulled her down on top of him.

Mother and son kissed several times, some short, sweet kisses and some longer, wetter, more passionate kisses. Noah caressed his mother's back from her shoulders to her ass and back while they were kissing.

Lori could feel her son's cock getting harder and harder against her belly.

"Sweetheart," Lori started, then paused. "Noah, you don't mind me calling you sweetheart or baby or darling, do you?"

"No, uh... darling."

"I don't mind you calling me mom, darling, if you're more comfortable with that. Actually, it kind of excites me, you know. Makes what we're doing, the incest, more real. And I suppose I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not. Noah, I like the fact that we're lovers now. I like it a lot. And if you want to call me darling or sweetheart that's okay, too."

"I like us being lovers too, Mom. And, I don't know, I'm so used to calling you Mom that it's just easier. But you've always called me honey, or sweetie, or dear before so..."

"So, my darling son," Lori, who had been kissing around her son's face and down on his neck and around his right ear, whispered into that ear, "when I was in the bathroom I did a quickie douche to wash your cum out of my pussy because I want you to lick my pussy. Have you ever gone down on a woman or girl? Did you ever get to do that with Sophie?"

"No," Noah said simply.

Earlier he might have felt sorry for himself for his lack of sexual experience, but since his mother had sucked his cock and let him fuck her and now wanted him to lick her pussy, all thoughts of Sophie and what might have been disappeared. He was going to go down on a woman. Give her pleasure with his mouth. That the woman was his mother was just fine with him. After all, she'd sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. Besides, he really wanted to experience doing this to her and hoped that he could do it well enough to make his mother come with his mouth. Now his cock was really getting hard.

"Do you want to do that with me?" Lori asked.

Noah pulled his mother's face around to where he could give her a deep, loving kiss. "Yes. Yes I do, Mom." He said when he pulled his lips from hers. "I want to lick your pussy. But I've never done that before so you'll need to tell me... you know, if I'm doing it right."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, dear," Lori said. She giggled. "Just lick me like I was an ice cream cone on a hot day and you don't want it to melt and get away." She wasn't sure if that was the right image to put in her son's head, but it would do, for starters. "After that, well, I'll tell you if I want you to do something else. Okay?"

Noah grinned. "Okay." His stomach was fluttery with excitement about going down on his mother's pussy.

Lori embraced her son. "Kiss me a few times, then on my breasts and nipples, then down over my stomach, then... well, then down on my pussy."

Noah did as his mother asked, kissing her mouth several times as his left hand firmly, but gently squeezed first her left breast then her right one. He slowly worked his way down his mother's body, alternately kissing and sucking on her nipples. They had a slightly tangy taste to them that he found pleasing. Finally he arrived at his objective.

Lori spread her legs and Noah got between them on his belly. His nose was now a mere three or four inches from his mother's pussy. She was highly turned on to the fact that her son was now going to perform oral sex on her. Being so aroused, her pussy lips were open, like a delicate pink flower. Noah could see the pink inner flesh and the wetness of her natural lubrication shining on it.

Noah moved his face closer and inhaled. His mother's scent wasn't... bad. But it wasn't like anything he'd ever smelled before. He kissed his mother's pussy right in the middle of her labia then began licking lightly, delicately, tasting her pussy for the first time. He realized that it had much the same tangy taste as her nipples, only more so. He began to lick his mother's pussy with broader, longer strokes and decided that he liked the taste. Well, he rationalized, I might as well like it. I know I'm going to do this a lot. Then he really got into it when he heard his mother moaning with pleasure at what he was doing and pushing her pussy up at his mouth.

"Oh baby, that's it. Lick me good like that," Lori sighed. She was totally turned on, totally excited as she raised her head to watch and feel as her wonderful son, eyes closed, licked and licked and licked her pussy.

Noah was truly enjoying what he was doing. He'd always known that he was going to make oral love to a woman sometime. He'd heard stories about the "fishy" smell and other gross thing. But his mother's pussy didn't smell "fishy" and it wasn't gross at all. In fact, he realized that he liked doing this. He was obviously giving his mother a whole lot of pleasure and that increased his mental pleasure and his sexual excitement. His cock was filling with blood again.

"Open your mouth, baby, and... and just kind of really try to take my pussy in your mouth and then use your teeth, too, but gently, gently," Lori whispered out her desire to her son.

Noah did as his mother asked, munching on her pussy, opening his mouth wide and sucking in much of her labia, wiggling his tongue deep inside her, and gently biting down.

"Oh yes, Noah!" Lori cried out. She let her son continue that way for several moments.

"Now just lick me. Lick me good from bottom to top, baby. And at the top, just let your tongue barely flick my clit, okay?"

Noah pulled his face back from his mother pussy and looked up at her. "Okay, Mom, but, uh, well where exactly is your clit?"

Lori chuckled. "Here, let me show you." She reached down to spread the top of her labia wide while Noah raised his head higher to get a better look.

"See this little tube-like projection?" Lori asked, using her finger to touch her clitoris.

Noah nodded.

Lori had raised her head and torso now. "And see this little bud starting to protrude from it?"

Again, Noah nodded.

"That my happy button, my clitoris. But you can't just attack it directly right away. You need to get me really turned on. Which I guess I am right now," Lori laughed. "And when I'm getting close to coming then you can suck it and even bite it a little and be more, uh, aggressive with it and then... well, then you'll see."

Noah began licking his mother's pussy again, with her fingers still spreading it open. He stuck his tongue deep into her vaginal opening and then nibbled on her labia before settling down to a steady sucking and licking.

Lori groaned, released her labia and lowered her torso and head back down onto the bed. "Oh yes, baby! Yes! You're licking Mommy's pussy so good."

Hearing herself tell her son that he was "licking Mommy's pussy so good," increased her sexual excitement. She was committing incest with her son and if felt so damned good. All of it was so good, sucking his cock, feeling his big cock fucking her, and now feeling his sweet mouth and tongue licking and sucking and nibbling on her pussy.

"Ahhh!" Lori gasped as the tip of Noah's tongue made a quick pass over her sensitive clitoris. She reached down to hold her son's head between her hands as she began to rub her pussy against his mouth.

Noah was really getting into making oral love to his mother now. It was wet and messy and, no, it didn't smell or taste like peaches and cream, but it didn't matter. He liked it anyway. He liked that he could give his mother so much obvious pleasure with his mouth. The obviousness of the pleasure was in how she was holding his head in her hands and rubbing her pussy up and down against his mouth while she was making little, inarticulate noises.

Noah's arms were under his mother's upper thighs and his hands were wrapped over them, holding on to her tightly as her hips undulated with desire and increasing sexual arousal. He decided to try something and shifted slightly to place his mouth directly over her clitoris then he began alternately sucking on it and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Oh baby," Lori gasped.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes!" she cried out seconds later as a wonderfully delightful orgasm swept over her. She was panting and grunting. She held on to her son's head as she ground her pussy around and around against his mouth. And then it was over, the intense pleasure fading, her body trembling with the beautiful release of sexual tension.

Lori took in a deep breath and released it. She did it again.

Noah kissed his mother's clitoris, making her body twitch.

"Oh no, baby," Lori said. "It's too sensitive right now."

Noah, grinning, pushed himself up to a kneeling position. He wiped at the combination of his saliva and his mother's pussy juices off his lips and chin with his hand then wiped his hand across his thigh.

"Come here, Noah," Lori said as she held out her arms to her son.

Noah gave his mother a devilish smile. "Okay, Mom."

He leaned over his mother and shifted his hips so that the swollen head of his cock slid down through his mother's wet pussy lips until it all but fell into the perfect position at the entrance of her vagina. As he continued lowering his body over his mother he slid his big cock straight and deep into her pussy.

"Oh God! Yessss!" Lori gasped then Noah's mouth was over hers and they were kissing passionately while his huge cock was fucking her pussy once again. Lori truly appreciated the energy and quick recovery time of her young son.

Noah broke the kiss after several seconds. "You know what, Mom?" he asked.

"No, baby, what," Lori answered in a breathy, excited voice. Oh, her son's cock! Her son's huge cock fucking her felt so good.

"I think your pussy, fucking your pussy, this time feels even better than the first time. I mean, it's like I have a point of reference now and I'm able to appreciate just how great your pussy feels on my cock."

"Uh huh," Lori nodded. Her eyes were wide open and she was panting just a little.

Noah kissed his mother again. His tongue found hers, pushed against it, entered into her mouth, swirled around hers. Then she pushed back and did the same with him. They kissed for several long moments, both of them loving the wet, slick feeling of each other's tongue, as well as the taste. All the while Noah kept fucking his mother's tightly stretched pussy with his hard, hard cock.

"Oh, Mom," Noah said, breathing out deeply as he pulled his lips from hers.

"Uh huh," Lori responded.

Nothing more was said as mother and son continued to fuck, clinging to each other tightly as Noah's big cock pistoned in and out of his mother's delightfully tight pussy.

Noah raised his torso up to where he could look his mother directly in the eyes, beautiful pale blue eyes. "It feels so good, Mom."

"Yes, baby, it feels incredible."

Noah began fucking his mother harder and faster, he looking down at her, she looking up at him.

Lori's brow was furrowed in concentration and her lips were parted and she was breathing quickly, shallowly. She nodded at her son. "Yes. Good. So good, Noah." Her son's cock felt so wonderful fucking her again. She was getting close to coming once more.

Noah was getting close to orgasm himself. Fucking was fantastic, he told himself. This was only the second time he'd fucked a pussy—his mother's pussy—and he knew that he would never, ever get tired of it.

"Oh God, Mom! I'm going to come!"

"Do it, baby! Do it! Come in my pussy, Noah!" And then Lori was there. Her orgasm exploded out from between her thighs and she was grunting and gasping and holding on to her son like her life depended on it.

Three seconds later, Noah's cock began shooting thick wads of his hot cum into his mother's pussy for a second time that night, each ejaculatory expulsion of his semen a body shuddering experience of pure pleasure. His cock spasmed a half a dozen times or more as his body emptied itself of his third load of cum that night.

"Oh Mom! Oh Mom!" Noah cried out in his passion.

Panting and perspiring as their orgasms peaked then began to fade, mother and son held on to each other tightly. Then Noah pushed up on straight arms and grinned at his mother. She grinned back and then both of them were laughing. Life was good. Life was great.

Noah kissed his mother sweetly. "Thank you, Mom. Thank you so much for—for—well, for all this. I never realized just how good sex would be and... well, Mom, it's fucking fantastic!"

Lori laughed and kissed her son. "Yeah, baby, sex is good. And sex with you is great." She kissed him again.

Noah pulled his cock wetly out of his mother's sopping pussy, saturated with his cum and her lubrication. He kissed her lightly on the lips then rolled over onto his back. Lori found her son's hand and squeezed it. He squeezed back.

"I've got to get up before all your cum drips out of me and I have to make you sleep in the wet spot," Lori laughed.

Noah rolled on to his side an excited look on his face. "You mean you want me to sleep with you."

"Well, duh! Of course, there's no reason why you shouldn't. Besides, it'll be easier to have sex in the morning if we sleep together."

"Oh hell, yes!" Noah exclaimed, then pulled his mother into a tight embrace as he gave her a big, wet kiss.

Lori grinned when the broke the kiss. "I'm glad you like that idea. Now I'm off to take a shower. You should do the same. But first make sure the house is locked up, then meet me back here as soon as you can."

Lori gave Noah a quick kiss on the lips before getting up. She grabbed the hand towel and washcloth off the nightstand and wiped her cum dripping pussy good. She grinned at her son and gave him a quick double eyebrow raise before heading for the bathroom. Noah got up and made sure the house was secure then went to the hall bathroom, his bathroom, to take a shower.

Later, in bed, both mother and son, refreshed and clean, snuggled up to each other and traded a few sweet kisses.

"Thank you again, Mom, so much. This has been the most exciting and enjoyable night of my life."

"You're welcome, dear. And, uh, I kind of enjoyed it too, you know."

Noah grinned and nodded. "God, I'm so happy you like big cucumber-sized cocks."

Lori laughed. "And I'm so glad my manly son has one that I can use at any time. Right?"

"Right," Noah agreed.

They gave each other one last kiss then got themselves comfortable and were soon sound asleep.

Chapter 4.

Abigail Mackenzie deplaned at the River City International Airport. International Airport, she thought, smiling to herself, they get two flights a week from Mexico and it's an international airport.

Abby was nervous. Her dad, John Mackenzie, was supposed to pick her up and, even though she had seen him at least once a year since she was seven years old, it had only been for one week in the summer and, possibly, on Thanksgiving or Christmas when he would fly back to Oklahoma City. And her mother never let Abby go to California to visit him.

Her mother and father had broken up when she was a small child and Abby still wasn't sure why. When she asked her mother, she refused to talk about it, just saying that they hadn't been suited for each other. When she asked her father, he would ask her what her mother had told her and then he would agree, and that was it.

Still, Abby liked her father. She didn't know if she loved him or not but he was an animated and energetic man and fun to be around. He treated her with love and respect and kindness but allowed her to do things her mother definitely wouldn't. Abby figured it was the religious thing. Her mother was deeply religious. Her father wasn't.

More disturbing to her, however, and the real reason she felt nervous, was the fact that since she'd become a teenager she actually found herself sexually attracted to her father. It had shocked her when she first realized at fifteen what she was really feeling for her father. She'd had a crush on him like many young girls have with their fathers. But the crush became serious, with strong sexual undertones, as she approached her mid-teens. It was so wrong and she tried to deny it, to suppress it. But her thoughts about her father kept creeping back to an attraction and affection for him more than what a daughter was supposed to have for a father.

Now, at age eighteen, Abby realized just what was going on. She had gone down to the main city library in Oklahoma City the year before and done research on father-daughter incest because, well, she had incestuous thoughts about her father. What she found out was that when a father and daughter, and it could also be a brother and sister or a mother and son, were physically separated and didn't meet until they were adults or near adults, or only saw each other for short periods of time, it was not unusual for there to be a sexual attraction between them.

Abby wondered if her father felt the same way about her. He certainly had never said or done anything to show that he did. But then, neither had she. She also wondered, assuming he did feel sexually attracted to her, did he sometimes masturbate thinking about her like she did thinking about him. Abby knew she was a pretty girl with long, curly, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and, all things considered, a pretty good figure. She thought she was a little light in the tits department, but what she did have were well shaped and firm. In any case, if her dad was sexually attracted to her it wasn't out of the question that he would think of her sexually, even masturbate thinking about her. She hoped he did.

Abby didn't think that was a terribly bad thing to hope for. Like her father, but without telling her mother, she eschewed her mother's strict religious beliefs, which seemed to get more stringent the older she got. And, after having read up on incest, Abby read everything she could on sex in general. She had to hide the books from her mother or there would have been a big fight and hysterics in their house. And then, of course, there was Internet porn, which she could only access on her computer tablet at her best friend Beth's house—and then only when Beth's parents weren't home and only in Beth's bedroom. Abby's father had bought the tablet for her. Neither he nor Abby had ever told her mother about it. Abby's mother didn't have a computer in her house. She'd been told at church about the Internet and all the filth on it. She wouldn't have the Devil's device in her house.

Abby and her best friend would shriek with embarrassed laughter or gasp with jaw-dropping awe, or disgust, at what they saw men and women doing sexually. They even ventured into the realm of woman on woman. It was almost impossible not to. Besides the purely lesbian porn, anytime there was more than one woman in a porn video they almost always kissed and later licked each other's pussy... and so much more. Then Abby and her friend would look at each other and ask: Would you do that? Would you do this? Would you do THAT! And then shriek with laughter again.

Inevitably, having a healthy curiosity about sex, they both decided to practice kissing and found they liked it—kissing another girl, that is. They'd already kissed boys, which was fun and exciting to them, but kissing a girl was extra exciting and subtly different.

Having Internet porn to guide them (although many young women have experimented sexually with other young women long before the Internet was created) they began to caress each other's bodies, which led to undressing each other, more kissing and caressing and, eventually, to making love to each other fully, licking and fingering each other's pussies, bringing each other to wonderful, sweet orgasm.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers