College cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been a bad girl, baby; I had to keep it all hidden from you because you weren't ready. But now, if you become my cuckold, you get to hear all of it. Would you like to hear some?" she asked as she stroked the head of my cock a little harder. She knew I would say yes but wanted me to know I had no choice and that I was her puppet.

"YES!" I screamed. I had all these images in my head of Maria getting fucked by big black cocks, and all I wanted was to hear details so I could imagine it exactly as it went down.

"Well let's start from the beginning, we have a lot of ground to cover! Remember how I was 15min late to our first date? I have to confess, you have been a good cuckie since day one," she said, and started smiling trying to recall the events of that night.

"NO! What did you do?" I said, dying to know.

"One of my fuckbuddies, Joshua, called me a few hours before the date and came over to fuck. I said yes even though I didn't have a lot of time to prepare for our date because he's one of my favorites."

Joshua? I had never heard of this guy, and yet he seemed to be on top of her list.

"His cock is ridiculous," she continued, "he stretches me out so good and makes me sore for days! I always fuck on the first date but you would have noticed my pussy was freshly fucked. You don't mind that Joshua ruined my pussy for our first date, right baby?"

"N-no..." I muttered. I was too busy imagining what kind of cock it takes to get into her graces, and how wonderful it must have felt to stick my dick inside her stretched out pussy.

"He fucked me for more than one hour and we lost track of time! Usually it takes him a little less than that to cum but that day he had to pound me super hard and for a long time. When he was done, I was so sore, sweaty and late! Will you forgive me baby?" she asked, visibly turned on from remembering how Joshua fucked her exceptionally hard and long that afternoon.

I nodded, too shocked to say anything. This fucking guy had fucked my girlfriend raw for like 90 minutes, and all I could last was 5 minutes on a good day, slowing down and avoiding my favorite positions. I could never measure up, never! I immediately updated the images in my head: a sweaty, fucked out Maria tells Joshua to hurry up as he ignores her, pounds her ruthlessly doggystyle and never stops.

"Should I have stopped him to be on time? I'll do it next time if you want me to," she said with a concerned look on her face.

Her acting was good, but I saw through it just as she had seen through me - she knew I would say no. And she was right: I desperately wanted her to enjoy her hook-up to the fullest, and I had no intention of preventing this man from having his way with her. I wanted her to take care of his sexual needs in any way necessary, and I wanted that to be higher than me on her list of priorities. I nodded, but she twisted my cock really hard to elicit a verbal response. "NO! LET HIM CUM!" I pleaded.

"Good, I hope you can forgive Joshua for making me run a little late," she said. "Are you gonna thank him for keeping your girlfriend warm between our dates and fucking her good the next time he comes over?"

The thought of meeting him, let alone thanking him was so humiliating, but she knew I was into that as well from looking at my history, so there was no point in pretending I wouldn't submit to him and leak precum as I humiliated myself in front of the guy who was fucking my girlfriend better than I ever could. "Yes," I said timidly and with a girly voice.

She reached over with her clean hand and slapped my face. She was getting turned on and started to become more dominant. Her kind introduction to cuckolding was over and I was in for some serious humiliation. "Now call me mistress you faggot," she ordered.

"Yes mistress!" I screamed promptly.

"I fucking hate your little cock," she said. She seemed furious at me, and her strokes got harder and more painful. She was done edging me between pleasure and pain, and now just wanted to hurt me for having an average penis. I didn't protest because by now I knew I fully deserved it - she was used to way more than average.

"I can't fucking stand it! Remember last month when I got sick and cancelled our plans for the weekend?" She was now going easier on my cock, but I knew it was because she was about to hurt me some other way. "I lied to you, you fucking loser! A couple of my regulars were out of town for the week and I was so tired of only letting your little minute-man cock spurt into me that I had to beg one of my fuckbuddies from home to come over for the weekend!"

That was both painful and hot to hear. The events quickly flashes in my head - she had sent me a message saying she was sorry but she just came down with a cold and was very apologetic. I fully believed her, I even offered to bring her some hot soup; now I knew why she told me not to bring her any - she probably sent me that text as this guy was giving her the fucking she sorely needed, and she didn't want to be disturbed. I forgave her immediately, knowing what burden must have been to only fuck me that week, and what joy and pleasure must have brought her to finally get fucked right.

"His name is Jeffrey," she explained, describing me her second fuckbuddy. I wondered how long the list of fuckbuddies was if she also had some back home. "His cock is not stupidly big like Joshua's, but he sure knows how to use it. He's not muscular or tall, but he's handsome and we have great chemistry. Plus, we go way back: he was one of my first 'real men' I fucked, he really opened my eyes to how sex should be. I've been fucking him on the side for years through all my boyfriends, especially during breaks."

I had no idea how to imagine this man; perhaps he was not as imposing as Joshua, but clearly he could fuck her long and hard to keep fucking her for years and never bore her.

"We fucked for the entire weekend!" She clearly cherished that memory while stroking my head rough. "We were both so sore and numb in the end, but it was totally worth it. I can't wait to see him again!"

That was something my perverted mind could work with. I imagined Maria and Jeffrey fucking like animals all day since the moment he showed up to her dorm, waking up in the middle of the night to fuck some more, and Maria struggling but eventually succeeding to get him hard again in the morning for another one. That would have been impossible for me - I needed a whole day to recover - but I knew by now her fuckbuddies were better than that.

I then imagined them taking it easier because of the soreness, yet trying to be quick enough fit another one in before it was time for him to go back home. I even imagined her somewhat sad to see him go, kissing him tenderly goodbye - fucking a guy straight for two days, even if just for sex, will mess with your head - and my cock was ok with that as well. The image of them kissing brought me closer to orgasm; she noticed as my body tensed up and I let out a defeated moan.

"You've heard the teaser, it's time to make a choice. Will you be my cuckold?" She asked. She was trying to time the question with my orgasm to persuade me; perhaps she didn't know I was fully on board (she would if she had seen my thoughts!) or perhaps this was what our relationship would be from now on - her messing with my head past my breaking point, molding me into whatever suited her perverted desires.

She continued with her proposal, stroking me softer, "I'm gonna make you cum in a minute. If you stop me, we'll break up and you can find yourself a nice girl who is ok with your tiny white dick," she said smiling, knowing full well I couldn't do that.

An ordinary girl would not have worked anymore; Maria had just broken me and crushed my confidence in my ability to please women; if I ever tried to fuck a normal girl, I would have second guessed myself, wondering whether she would feel anything and if she ever fucked someone with a cock bigger than mine, and eventually I would have gotten soft. I was screwed: I would only stay hard for a girl that exploited my insecurity and did not expect me to be a real man.

Unsurprisingly, she started stroking harder as she began explaining the option she wanted me to choose. "But if you cum, you'll become my cuckold, and there's no turning back," she said, and began explaining how our relationship would change. "There will be no more lies, I will always tell you who I fuck, and will always come home to you aftewards. I will also have you help me out with all my fuckbuddies, picking my outfits and hopefully attending our dates. Will you be a good boy and fetch Joshua a beer when he's thirsty? He likes to relax while I'm sucking him off."

I was so fucking close to cumming, not really knowing whether each stroke would be the last one, my cock head so dull from being fully hard for so long (not something I was used to) and overstimulated by her strokes. I imagined giving Joshua a beer as my girlfriend worshipped his huge cock sitting between his thighs, and that brought me over the edge.

I was now past the point of no return, only wondering how hard I would cum once the upcoming orgasm would take over my body. Even though I could give my implicit consent just by cumming, I screamed. "YES, I WANT TO BE YOUR CUCKOLD! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK FOR YOU OR YOUR FUCKBUDDIES!" It wasn't necessary, but I knew I would cum harder letting that off my chest, and that's all I cared. Feigning resistance to hold on some sort of pride was pointless now. I had accepted my fate and was ready for the orgasm that would change my life.

Maria suddenly stopped stroking my cock. What was she doing?

"Oh, there's just one little thing I forgot about: good cuckie boyfriends don't get to cum whenever they want," she said smiling; apparently she had not fucked with my head enough and she had something else in store for me. "They only get to cum after watching a real man fuck their girlfriend properly".

"No!" I pleaded out of desperation, but I knew it wasn't going to be negotiable. I was past the point of no return, and during my involuntarily long jerk-off career I never, ever thought about stopping to stroke my cock when I was close to cumming. She was robbing me of the best part! A lot of questions were flying through my head. How often would I get the chance to fuck her? What would we do instead? I only knew I needed to cum!

A wave of pleasure rolled over me, the orgasm was starting. I arched my back, but no other waves followed, only a sense of tightness in the groin area. I looked down at my cock: it wasn't convulsing and shooting cum as usual; rather, a tiny amount of liquid, clear cum timidly came out of my urethra and dribbled over to my pubes. The dribbling went on for a second that felt like forever; I had probably dribbled out 1/4th of a normal cumshot, when suddenly the tightness went away, the dribbling stopped, and my orgasm was over. I was terrified, and looked at Maria to make sense of what just happened.

She just laughed.

It only took me a few seconds to realize that I did not experience a normal orgasm. Instead of feeling tired, I was hornier than ever and my cock stayed rock hard; Maria put a finger on my cock to clean up the dribble, and my cock head was more sensitive, but not painful. I wanted to cum just as bad as before, what kind of orgasm was that?

"That, honey, is a ruined orgasm. Get used to them," she said, matter of fact. "Full orgasms are only for good boys who obey orders".

My body tensed up; I wanted to be a good boy so bad! It seemed like that orgasm made me even more submissive. Whatever I was willing to do for her before the orgasm, I could do much worse now. Maria probably knew that, and fed me the cum she collected using her finger. I ate it all, yearning to earn my good boy status.

Tasting cum was a common occurrence, but it was different this time: she had gotten me used to taste my own cum, but normally she would pass it to me with her mouth while we made out after a blowjob. I didn't care for the taste; I was mostly interested in spicing up our kiss and sharing something intimate. This time, there was no kiss, only a faggot eating his own cum and enjoying it, too horny from his ruined orgasm to have any limits.

"Good boy!" she said smiling.

"Thank you mistress," I said, minding my place. Was that pride I was feeling? I would do anything she asked to deserve more praises. Maybe one day I might even be deserving of a real orgasm.

Maria took a tissue and started cleaning up the lube; normally she had to be careful because my cock would be limp and my head really sensitive. This time, there were no such concerns: my cock was still rock hard and aching for more strokes. She smiled while putting my hard cock back into my underwear, knowing that I didn't cum and it was all over for me regardless.

The rest of the night she was back to her normal self; in my head she was still my mistress and I was still under her complete control, but I tried to hide it from her, since she didn't feel like dominating me anymore. I'm sure that she knew my feelings towards her changed forever, and that I would be her cuckold even when she was not humiliating me.

She spent the night at my place, and took one more chance to remind me of our new dynamic, spooning me in bed and teasing my hard cock pressed against her ass. Maria had a good night of sleep while I laid awake struggling to go soft; I fell asleep only one hour later, after I had replayed Joshua and Jeffrey railing her multiple times in my head.

I spent the next few days in a constant state of horniness; she made sure of that by texting me throughout the day with stories from her fuckbuddies. In particular, I learned that one guy, Troy, was coming over just for blowjobs; he had a girlfriend that wasn't sucking him off properly, and would get his fix from Maria instead. She was particularly proud that he would prefer her cock sucking technique to his girlfriend's, and worked very hard to keep it that way. As her boyfriend, I felt proud too; my cute girlfriend was a top-notch cocksucker, and I was so glad other guys could experience the joy of getting sucked off right.

She also doled out more humiliation for my tiny dick, even forcing me to send her dick picks for her to laugh at. The ruined orgasm had proven to be even worse than no orgasm at all - my balls were full and I wanted to cum so bad that I could not really function and do my homework throughout the day. Of course, Maria told me I could not masturbate on my own, so that was out of the question. I could have begged Maria to make me cum, but I knew I would only get another ruined orgasm.

My best option for release was waiting for her to arrange a meeting with one of her fuckbuddies; she was planning to ask them to become her "bulls", i.e. tell them she had a loser boyfriend who got off on her sleeping around, and ask them if I could watch and serve them.

Over the next two days, she texted some of her guys about "hanging out" (aka coming over to fuck). Joshua was willing to come over the next day, but when she told him about me attending he declined, since he "wasn't into that shit" and wasn't interested in having a "faggot" watching them have sex. Fortunately, he didn't really care about her having a boyfriend (much less one that wanted other guys to fuck her girlfriend, he probably figured I wasn't much of a man anyway) and was still willing to hang out with her as long as I wasn't around. Maria told me that she immediately texted him that they would hang out alone then; she firmly told me she wasn't gonna stop fucking Joshua either way, and that hopefully other bulls would let me watch.

We planned to have me come to her room after he left for sloppy seconds, but she really wanted me there so that my training would be complete and I would get the full experience. We decided to just hide me in the closet; her closet door had a large 1" drill hole from a handle that was long gone; I would get a fairly good view of the action, a steep upgrade from the stereotypical keyholes that perverts supposedly peep from.

This wasn't without risks; if we were caught, Joshua could beat me up ("he would definitely fuck you up, he's much bigger than you" - Maria commented), and she could lose her top fuckbuddy. But it was well worth it: I would finally replace all the images in my head of Joshua fucking her with real memories, and I would finally get the orgasm that I craved so much since I had dribbled out those drops from my little hard dick.

The day of the date, Maria asked me to show up at her apartment one hour before Joshua. She was still in her comfortable outfit she wore to class, hoodie and yoga pants. Her yoga pants revealed how big and fat her butt was, but she could do better, and was probably about to for Joshua. She must have been already horny, because she dominated me the second I walked into the room.

"Strip!" She ordered.

"Yes mistress!" I replied promptly. I knew when to call her mistress by now. I removed all my clothes and put them on the ground, then looked at her submissively. There was something humiliating about being completely naked in front of a fully dressed person, and my cock was already hard for it.

She noticed immediately and touched it with one finger. "There's my cute little dick!" she said smiling.

I moaned and started to shake; I was so backed up that her touch alone was enough to expose me for the horny submissive bitch I was.

She came closer to my ear and whispered, "Get ready because Joshua is about twice your size".

My heart sank. Just how fucking big was this guy?

"Now put all your stupid clothes in the closet! You don't want Joshua to find out my loser boyfriend is here, do you?" she asked.

I rushed to put all my clothes in the back of the closet; my naked body was the only thing left in the room.

"Get in the bathroom!" Maria ordered. I hesitated for a second and she slapped my ass really hard. "Hurry the fuck up!" she added.

That would leave a mark - the mark of a bad boy who couldn't obey her mistress fast enough. The pain quickly subsided, leaving me with a warm feeling and tingling pain that was strong enough to remind me to be more obedient, and gentle enough to allow me to indulge my masochistic side.

"You'll help me get nice and clean for Joshua," she said as she undressed herself. "You want Joshua to think I'm sexy, right?"

"Yes mistress," I answered. That was the answer she wanted from me, the one that wouldn't earn me a slap in the face, but it was also the truth. I really wanted her to be as sexy as possible for Joshua; unlike me, he absolutely deserved that, and it was my cuckold duty to ensure he would find Maria at her best and have a good time tonight.

The first step in her "fuckbuddy routine" was shaving her legs. She was relatively hairless except for her calves, where stubble would grow fairly quickly. She didn't usually shave before each one of our dates and I didn't really mind, but she clearly wanted to go the extra mile for her fuckbuddies. I had no objections - they obviously deserved more than I usually got, and probably had their own rotation of girls, which made them more discerning about such things; Maria seemed to really believe in fuckbuddy retention! She made me apply the shaving cream and then did the shaving herself - not without letting me know that she wouldn't trust me with a razor and that I was fucking useless.

The next step was a nice shower. I was to soap her body all over, which normally would have been a pleasurable activity, but that day soaping her belly, thighs and ass was too much for my poor cock, which had been hard or mostly hard for the better part of the last two days. I let out many moans of desperation which pleased Maria.

Finally, I was on cocoa butter duty: she ordered me to apply it to her entire body. Maria loved it; it made her skin soft and delicious, and I had gotten used to smelling it on her skin. What she never told me before - and decided to tell me as I was applying the lotion to torture me - is that it was a habit she picked up from being around black guys and fucking them; they used it and loved women who used it. That made lathering her thick thighs even harder - now I knew I was preparing her for him - and I couldn't hold back a few more moans of desperation, which gave her reason to laugh at me again. She was really enjoying torturing her little helper.