College cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she finished drying, we went back to the room to get her dressed; she opted for a very short red dress with a see-through floral pattern - no bra or underwear, her curves perfectly visible. It would be obvious to Joshua that she wanted to fuck immediately, skipping any pretenses about hanging out, watching a movie, "chillin'" and such. It was almost time for Joshua to show up; she spent the last few minutes putting up his favorite earrings and applying a slutty makeup to match the dress.

When she was done, Maria looked at me and grabbed me by the face. "Now, get in the closet and don't fucking make a fucking sound, especially don't you dare jack off," she threatened. "You don't want to find out what happens if Joshua stops fucking me because of you." She closed the closet door and waited for Joshua to arrive for what felt like hours.

Maria finally received a text - it was Joshua telling her to let him in. She briefly smiled in my direction, then headed towards the door. She opened it and Joshua came in. He was very tall, much taller than either of us, and had dark skin and a very handsome face with big lips just the way Maria liked them. He was wearing a heavy, puffy coat against the inclement winter weather, but you could tell he was in shape.

"Hey sweetie!" he said as he walked into the room.

"Hi babe, let me help you with your coat," she said while trying to help him take off his clothes.

Joshua immediately noticed that she was wearing next to nothing. He ignored her offer and hastily took his coat off, threw it on the ground and just went for a kiss. His hands reached around her body; the right one landed on her neck, and he used it to shove his tongue deeper as he started making out with her; he was towering over her, forcing her to look up and go on her tiptoes to reach his mouth. He placed his left hand on her big ass, squeezing it with his long fingers. My tiny hands weren't really able to grasp it fully and squeeze it; Joshua, on the other hand, was able to squeeze her ass in its entirety like he just fucking owned it.

For a brief second, Maria just melted; he was all over her and she just looked like she was swept away by the pleasure of being forcefully taken by such a hot guy. After she got a hold of herself, she reciprocated his forcefulness by grabbing his ass and pulling it closer so she could dry hump his dick through the clothes; they spent the next few minutes making out furiously and touching each other everywhere.

As I was watching this from the closet, on my knees with my little dick poking out of my lap, I felt a lump in my throat; I started getting anxious and scared about what was happening in front of me.

The truth is that no matter how many times I had pictured Joshua and Maria having sex, I was picturing her fucking or blowing him. Instead, here they were, kissing each other with so much passion. I was unprepared for this: I thought of Joshua as a piece of meat for my insatiable slutty girlfriend, but he was more than that to her - they were emotionally bound to each other by their incredible sexual chemistry and history. She didn't just crave a big cock, she craved his! It might have been casual, but she was addicted to Joshua and she was about to get her fix.

I was terrified by this. Although I trusted her that she was only interested in a long term relationship with me, I had to wonder about what feelings she harbored towards her fuckbuddies. Did she love them? After all, how much could she love having sex with them without loving the men themselves? How much pillow talk after an amazing sex marathon could she take before realizing that she wanted that man for herself? Was she willing to do anything it takes to keep them in her life, including dumping me?

Joshua wasn't interested in our arrangement, and yet she clearly said she would not stop fucking him either way, and he was still her favorite. And what if one of these guys suddenly wanted more? Would I be cast aside and finally replaced with a real man? Unfortunately there was no way to back out now and ask her any of this; I could only hope that she knew how to keep sex and relationships separate, and that she would keep me as her boyfriend while her true sexual attraction lied elsewhere.

As the makeout session got more intense, Joshua started putting his hands under her dress, touching her bare skin all over. Eventually he put one hand on her neck and one on her pussy; with his palm, he started rubbing it violently in a back and forth motion, holding her in place by the neck; Maria went limp from the pleasure and started moaning, passively accepting the rough treatment, her dominant nature completely suppressed for a guy so rough and confident. I would have gotten a slap in the face for something like this, but she was like putty in his hands.

The abuse continued for a minute or so; meanwhile, Maria was trying to say something, but was too busy moaning. "What? I can't understand you!" Joshua teased her. He was now even rougher, to make sure she would have no chance of being intelligible.

Suddenly, he stopped rubbing her pussy and took his hand off to put it back on her hip. His hand was shiny, and a string of pussy juice stretched for a few inches as he moved the hand away; he made her pussy gush like I had never seen before - we often had to use lube because she would be somewhat dry.

Maria regained control of herself and finally told him what she had been so desperate to say. "I want you to fuck me with your big black cock!" she said, and then planted a passionate kiss on his mouth to resume making out.

Joshua reciprocated, but this time used his hands to undress her and then take off his hoodie and t-shirt. Once shirtless, I realized that he wasn't just in shape, but absolutely jacked. He was fairly muscular and very lean, his abs clearly defined. Maria took advantage of the situation by running her hands all over his dark skin, biting his shoulders and pecs.

She then got on her knees to enjoy his abs, worshipping each one of them with licks and kisses. Eventually, she began using her hands to slowly pull down his trousers; his tight abs ended in a very visible adonis belt, which Maria paused to kiss, almost as if she was thanking him for being so hot, and his pubic hairs were curly and short.

Finally, Maria got to the main course, uncovering the base of his cock. She planted a long, passionate and long kiss on it before I could see anything, moaning as she enjoyed the taste of his cock skin and the smell of his manhood. Eventually, she stopped kissing it to continue pulling down his trousers.

Although only the base was uncovered, I could finally get a glimpse of my girlfriend's favorite cock. His girth was ridiculous and made me feel like mine was so thin; I wondered if the head could be even bigger than that. I couldn't wait to see how Maria could fit something that thick in her tight pussy. At this point, only a couple of inches were uncovered; Maria pulled the trousers further down, and his cock never seemed to end. The sense of inadequacy for my tiny little dick that my girlfriend triggered and cultivated intensified as his cock easily surpassed mine in length as well - she had uncovered 6" worth of cock and didn't even get to the head.

Eventually, she uncovered all of it, and his cock jolted out, finally free from the trousers. It was a work of art - about 9" long, veiny and super thick; it was circumcised, the different color from the scar visible; its bare head flaring out of the thick shaft even more - could she even suck the whole head? Maria was right, his cock was probably twice as mine in volume.

"Fuck, your cock is so big!" Maria said surprised; she couldn't resist admiring it, despite probably having seen it dozens of times and being intimately familiar with it.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," Joshua said with a smirk. It sounded arrogant, but it's not arrogance when he most likely really got that comment from every single girl he hooked up with. If a size queen like Maria felt compelled to praise his cock, what would a random college girl used to white guys say if she ended up in his bed one night? Perhaps Maria had been that girl with a different guy many years ago and had been transformed by that experience, eventually compelling her to swear off white guys altogether.

Joshua finished taking off his trousers himself, shuffling his feet out of the legs; he immediately grabbed Maria up and threw her on the edge of the bed. Maria reacted with a laugh - she was probably enjoying being manhandled - and playfully landed with her legs spread open, her fat pussy ready for Joshua to take. He accepted her invitation, placing his cock on her pussy, moving it around to smear her pussy juices all over.

"Please, I need it!" Maria pleaded him; Joshua was taking his time and enjoying how wet she was, but Maria was impatient.

Finally, he grabbed his cock and stuck the head in Maria's pussy.

"Fuckkkkk!" Maria began screaming, but Joshua placed a hand on her mouth to muffle her screams.

He began thrusting his cock in, each thrust going deeper than the previous one. Maria was in pain right then, but she probably liked knowing that it was coming from Joshua's cock stretching her pussy. Moreover, the pain would soon subside as her pussy loosened and adapted to his cock.

Even though she was screaming at first, her pussy betrayed how experienced she was at taking black cock: Joshua made significant progress with every thrust, eventually getting balls deep in a dozen of strokes. I was speechless, completely unaware that her pussy could even get that deep. My mind raced and imagined how she got so good at taking cock; when she had been younger and inexperienced, she probably would have been able to take only half of that, and even my cock could have pushed her to the limit and make her feel good. But since then, out of necessity, she had learned to relax and stretch her pussy to accommodate the biggest among her conquests, and there was no going back.

A little bit of precum leaked from my cock as I thought about her pussy completely transformed and distended, and my inability to cause anything like that. From now on, I would always be aware that I was fucking half of her pussy.

The result of all her practice was in front of my eyes; after only a minute, Joshua was now fucking her with deep, long strokes; her muffled screams of pain had turned into moans of pleasure, and as he removed his hands from her mouth, she reached his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss; they started making out as hard as they did when they began, but Joshua had now 9" of cock in her pussy, and she was under the spell of his masculinity.

There was so much passion, and Joshua knew how to use his cock to control her; when he wanted her to submit and give in to his initiative, he would shove his cock all the way in and leave it balls deep, and Maria just melted. When he wanted his ego stroked, he would pull out halfway and stop kissing her, and she would take the bait, wrapping her legs around his back to push his cock back in all the way, and pulling his head back to continue making out. He absolutely fucking owned her.

What followed was an entire hour worth of sex, which would destroy whatever confidence I had left; I was about to see what real sex was like, realize that me and Maria had been doing something completely different, and accept that it was no substitute for what her and Joshua were doing.

Between me and Maria, sex was something very serious and goal-oriented, a way to reach my orgasm. For these two, sex was a wholesome experience that touched all emotions - love, joy, laughter, rage, pain, pleasure - it was about the journey as much as the destination. They were both experienced and confident sexual beings with ridiculous chemistry that were in no hurry to cum and wanted to get the most out of the experience.

They kept changing positions, pace and mood - never a dull moment. I could have learned a lot from this, but I lacked the stamina, the confidence and the tools to apply any of it. The only practical lesson I could draw from the experience was that Maria deserved this wonderful thing and she had to get it elsewhere.

After Joshua had enough of fucking her missionary, he took his cock out and laid down on the bed. "Come ride this dick," he ordered.

She jumped on top of him, eager to mount such a huge dick. At that point her pussy was fully loosened up - she just squatted down and inserted the whole thing, then got on her knees. Instead riding him cowgirl and moving up and down on his shaft, she made it more hot and intimate by laying on his chest and fucking him only using her hips; her pussy lips were stretched to accommodate his big cock and gripped it tight as the whole thing disappeared in her pussy over and over in a slow, sensual rhythm.

"Oh daddy!" she whispered softly over and over when taking short breaks from making out and kissing him tenderly.

This was too intimate for my own comfort; I thought me and Maria had a special emotional connection that was only enhanced by sex, but there she was, overwhelmed with pleasure and working hard to please this man, giving herself up to him completely in a way that I had never seen before with me.

This continued for 10 minutes - I would have blown my load 10 times from her big ass bouncing on my cock, but Joshua put a stop to it by choice and tossed her away because he felt like changing things up.

Then, things got really rough. They had started fucking doggy-style, and Joshua seemed to get more and more aggressive, perhaps provoked by the size of her big ass and the loud smacking sounds it made as he fucked her.

He pounded her very hard with his hands on her hips; when she buckled away from his cock, he would punish her by pulling her by her hair or her throat. Maria initially just took the abuse silently; she accepted her place as his fucktoy and was probably loving how good his cock hurt when it ruthlessly pounded her cervix.

As his abuse became also verbal, Maria not only took it, but played along and teased him back, telling him other guys were fucking her better. This would have just shut me up and made me cum, but Joshua took it as a challenge and rammed her even harder. They kept feeding off each other's dirty talk until they were like two animals in heat.

Things escalated to the point that Joshua broke her: he kept fucking her fast, hard and non-stop for 10 minutes, but towards the end he decided to shut her up by putting a hand on her mouth and one on her throat, pulling her head back and choking her while ramming her hard. I was almost afraid I was supposed to intervene, this looked a little too extreme! But then I remembered what she told me about not fucking this up for her, and figured that that's just how rough sex with real men gets sometimes.

I was right - after a few painfully loud strokes, Maria started screaming into his hand and shaking, probably having an orgasm, but Joshua didn't care and kept, pounding her with the same ruthlessness, still strangling her and muffling her screams. Eventually, her pussy contracted so fucking hard from the orgasm that she pushed his dick out, squirting everywhere in the process. Joshua suddenly let her go from his grip, and she collapsed face down on the bed.

For a second, she looked like she had passed out, but then started laughing. "Fuck, you're incredible!" she said smiling, not bothered at all that Joshua had just fucked her so aggressively and almost choked her. Apparently this kind of abuse was just normal for her - from guys like Joshua anyway.

I could never have done all that; not only I lacked the stamina and cock to fuck her that hard for that long, but I had too much love and respect for her; the first time she complained about hurting or being uncomfortable I would have stopped everything to help her out. Joshua had no such restraint, and Maria clearly needed a man like that. I felt relief that fucking her like this was not among the duties she was expecting from her cuckold boyfriend, and I was glad someone else was taking care of that.

After she could move again, they experimented with a few positions while she was recovering from the orgasm; they both had some new ones that they wanted to try out, and others that they had tried out before and liked.

Maria and I didn't usually experiment too much; either the positions were too physically demanding, or her big ass was in the way and made it impossible for me to penetrate her fully. Joshua's cock, on the other hand, made sure that no position was impossible; on the side, prone bone, in front of each other, it didn't matter - his cock was always long enough to make Maria scream and never fell out. It's also worth mentioning that during all these transitions, he never went soft once - I had a lot of trouble with that and messed up quite a few of our nights, which led us to try even less new positions.

They eventually settled on a very intimate position that had Joshua sitting with his legs crossed and Maria sitting on his lap facing him, with her legs wrapped around him. Once again, her loose pussy swallowed his cock all the way to his balls in one squat. Her pussy lips were not even gripping it tightly anymore - he had stretched her pussy to the point where his cock was the new normal. I knew it was temporary - I had sex with her every so often and her pussy looked nothing like that - but how many times can a girl go through that before the change is permanent? I was in awe, but I was also impatient to stick my own cock in there and find out how loose he had made her.

Maria wasn't quite ready to fuck hard yet, so they chatted casually while she kissed him and moved her hips gently on his monster cock. In comparison to how hard she had been fucked so far, this looked like pillow talk, if you ignored how deep inside her he was. Besides being a little out of breath, Maria seemed relatively unfazed by the situation, as if they had many conversations like this. Eventually I became the topic of the conversation.

"So what about this new boyfriend of yours?" Joshua inquired.

"Nothing, I've been seeing him for a few months and he's cool with us fucking. I thought you weren't interested!" Maria teased him.

"Just wondering who else you're fucking, that's all. How's the sex?" Joshua asked mischievously. He had just fucked her really hard and was fishing for an answer to stroke his big ego.

"Well I'm here sitting on your cock, so... duh! What do you think?" Maria joked. Thank god I was a perverted cuckold because I had the feeling she would be riding that cock again and again in the future. I would never measure up to Joshua and she would keep coming back to him whether I wanted it or not.

"I bet he doesn't make you cum that hard," he said, still fishing for a more explicit answer.

"Oh, he doesn't make me cum at all! It's cool though, I get off with a vibrator once he's done," she explained.

"No shit! Why do you bother with him? Just use the vibrator and ditch him," Joshua said. He only knew her as a college slut who was really good at taking black dick, he had no idea there was another side to her.

"No way!" Maria laughed. "He's very cute and funny, makes me laugh and we have lots in common. Plus, he's cool with me fucking around, which I need. I think..." Maria hesitated for a second, "I think I'm falling in love with him".

Joshua immediately started fucking her harder, moving his hips to force her to move hers. His big cock was twisting inside her pussy all the way to her cervix, rubbing every single fiber of her pussy.

Her last statement probably got to him - he was confident that I was no match for him sexually, but if feelings were involved, things could get complicated for him. He was afraid that she would think about me while he was fucking her, which didn't sit well with his ego, or worse, that he would see less of her as she was busy having an actual relationship with me.