College cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined that just as Maria would do anything to keep fucking Joshua because he was her best fuck, he felt the same way because Maria was his best slut to hook up with. Girls that can just squat on a 9" cock and take it all without breaking a sweat are bound to be rare. That would not happen on his watch.

"No, wait!" Maria screamed. She wasn't quite ready to fuck yet, but he gave her no choice. His cock was buried inside her; she tried to move her hips to take some of it out, but that just rubbed his cock on her g-spot and cervix, making things worse.

"Tell me how your boyfriend fucks you," Joshua said. He was playing a mind game of his own on Maria, forcing her to compare in her head how I usually fucked her to how he was fucking her right then. I found her pretty resilient to such tricks, but perhaps a big black cock in her pussy would make a difference.

"He sucks! I can never cum with his cock!" Maria said, finding it a little hard to speak. I wasn't sure if his dick had the intended effect or if she took the chance to knowingly tease me, but my cock jumped either way. Joshua now knew that I was a loser who posed no threat to him, my inadequacies laid bare by the very same woman who claimed to be falling for me.

Joshua could have stopped right then - he had heard enough about her boyfriend that never made her cum and wanted to watch her fucking other guys, and a stud like him had nothing to worry about - but instead kept fucking her hard and continued to press. "And why can't he make you cum?" he asked rhetorically. He just wanted to hear it; his ego was as big as his dick.

"Because he has a little white dick!" Maria confessed. "He..." she was trying to say more, but had to wait until the latest wave of pleasure passed and she could form complete sentences again. "He doesn't hit my cervix or last long enough to make me cum," Maria added.

"So who's gonna give you the fucking you need?" Joshua asked. They were now fucking way harder, and Maria was moaning - they were both getting turned on disparaging me.

"YOU ARE, JOSHUA! YOU GIVE ME THE FUCKING I NEED!" Maria screamed.

"And whose pussy is this? Your boyfriend's?" Joshua said, finally getting to the point.

"NO, IT'S YOURS! THIS IS YOUR FUCKING PUSSY! ONLY YOU FUCK ME RIGHT!" Maria was now screaming to the top of her lungs. The entire fucking dorm knew whose pussy that was.

And she was right - in my fantasies, I imagined that my girlfriend would "loan" her pussy out to other men, only for me to reclaim it later by fucking her. I did not consider the idea that these men would be so superior that reclaiming it was out of the question. This was Joshua's pussy, molded by him and used to his big cock. When I would finally get a chance to fuck Maria, it would barely register as sex, and her pussy would still belong to Joshua.

I really wanted to stroke my little cock and cum then and there, thinking about Joshua's pussy, but besides risking getting caught, I didn't want to spurt my useless cum in her closet - she would punish me for that, and I would probably lose my chance for sloppy seconds.

Joshua smiled - he was clearly enjoying it more than he thought he would, and wanted to have more fun with it. "Do you want to stop fucking me and go fuck your boyfriend?" he asked, then suddenly stopped moving his hips and prevented her from moving hers.

His teasing proved effective, because Maria immediately got startled by the lack of stimulation. She was probably close to cumming and he just denied her a huge orgasm. "NO, I WANT TO STAY HERE FUCKING YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!" Maria screamed as she tried to keep moving on his cock.

That was the correct answer, because Joshua started fucking her again. "I need it daddy, please don't stop fucking me!" she pleaded over and over, whispering in his ear and caressing his face. She was determined to ride his big cock to cumming.

They spent the next 5 minutes fucking really hard, grinding against each other and making out. Eventually, Joshua stopped kissing her. "Let's switch to doggy, I want to pull out and cum on that big fat ass of yours," he said, and started moving his legs to get Maria off of him.

Maria had other plans. "No," she screamed, as she crossed her legs and arms tightly across his torso. "Cum inside me daddy!" she pleaded, and started making out with him again to entice him to stay. Joshua seemed to be fine with that option as well, because he started fucking her harder and make out with her aggressively.

"Get me pregnant daddy!" Maria desperately pleaded. I knew that wasn't going to happen because she was on birth control, but my heart skipped a beat anyway - I could already see myself having kids with this woman in the future, but right then, she wanted his baby, and I was out of the picture. Was she saying it consciously to torture me and rile him up, or was she so lost in the pleasure of the moment that she could not help giving in to such a primal instinct?

"Cum inside your pussy daddy, I want your brown baby!" she screamed. That made me leak a drop of precum, and brought them both over the edge. Maria screamed while Joshua grunted, as their hips moved in unison to make the strokes as deep as possible. The entire dorm floor could hear them fucking, screaming and cumming, and it was painfully obvious it wasn't from the nerdy white boy that they saw around recently.

Eventually, both their orgasm came to an end, and they both just laid still for a while in the same position, enjoying the moment and hugging and kissing each other. I had never seen Maria so happy, satisfied and out of it at the same time. She was right, *this* was an orgasm - the vibrator was no substitute. I now was completely resigned to let her fuck whoever she wanted, and I was thankful for being given the chance to witness this.

"Fuck!" Maria finally said, still short of breath from the powerful orgasm.

"You came so fucking hard!" Joshua noted. He was also out of breath; that must have been a big one for him too.

"I cum so much harder now that you can cum inside me," she said. "I'm so glad I went on birth control for you," she continued and kissed him.

That killed me inside, as if I needed any further humiliation. She had gone on birth control the previous month, but she had told me that she was doing it for us. I felt so proud of myself the first time I came inside her, so masculine! Instead, it turned out she did it for them; they both wanted to enjoy sex to the fullest, without being bothered by pesky condoms or pulling out right at the best moment. It was tough to accept, but understandable for a loser like me. After all, he probably fucked her way more times that I ever did, and he owned that pussy all along. Why would I even factor into her decision?

After a few minutes of kissing, Joshua had recovered enough; he slapped her ass and unceremoniously told her to get up. Maria put her foot down to prop herself up, grabbing Joshua's hands to avoid falling backwards, and began lifting her ass, sliding his big cock out of her spent, loose pussy. Eventually, she lifted herself high enough, and his cock flopped out and landed forward; it had gotten softer, but it was still so fucking huge, and was still hard enough to stop a few inches above the bed. As soon as his cock was out, cum began dripping from her pussy; some of it ran down her legs, but most of it just dripped on the bed.

"God, you came so much!" Maria said, realizing his cum was still dripping out even after a few seconds.

I had never seen so much cum. I really hoped that she was good at taking her birth control regularly because this guy could definitely get her pregnant in a second. Although I had spurted some precum while she was begging him for a baby, that would have been too much even for me; I was never leaving her no matter what after going through all this, but I wasn't ready for my girlfriend to have a someone else's child, let alone a child whose black baby daddy she still fucked regularly!

I was her bitch, so she definitely could have broken me further and forced me to help her raise his baby, but I hoped that she would show some mercy and restraint; I had fantasized that she would be a good, normal mommy to our own kids, just one that had a lot of "errands" to run to keep herself busy and satisfied; I could only hope that she felt the same way, and that she didn't think my genes were as inadequate as my cock.

Joshua smiled silently as he watched his cum drip everywhere, enjoying the mess he made for a while, still laying in the same spot where he fucked Maria. Afterwards, he started getting up and collecting his clothes so that he could begin dressing. "That was fucking awesome. I gotta go though," he said. I guess he wasn't the cuddling type - there was something I did better than him after all! He was about to put his underwear on.

"Wait!" Maria said before he could pull them up. "You're all dirty daddy, let me clean you up a little," she said biting her lips. She was still horny for his cock.

"Oh right, almost forgot!" Joshua said with a big smile on his face.

I thought she would grab a tissue and wipe all the cum and pussy juices that were all over his cock and crotch, but instead she pushed him on the bed, got on her knees, spread his legs and went to work, licking him all over his cock, balls, crotch and taint.

"Fuck, you're nasty," he said, and meant it as a compliment.

She didn't reply because her face was buried in his taint and balls, and she was licking it furiously, making a worse mess than the one she was about to clean up.

Now I knew why he was smiling when she mentioned cleaning. I loved getting my taint licked, but I had deluded myself that it was one of my intimate boyfriend privileges, like holding hands in public, even after she had told me she was fucking other guys. Instead, the simple truth was that Maria was a dirty slut that had no limit with anyone and just loved making men feel good, no matter how dirty and nasty she needed to get. I wanted to kiss her so bad right then and taste the sluttyness on her; perhaps I had unknowingly done that already many times.

Once she was done cleaning him up, she started kissing his cock head. His cock was only halfway erect, and bent slightly downwards from its own weight. "Thank you daddy, you were amazing as usual," she said after kissing his tip respectfully a few more times.

"You're welcome. I have to admit I enjoy knowing you have a loser boyfriend, it makes me wanna fuck you harder when you tell me I'm better," he said. Unlike me, Joshua was a well-adjusted man that wanted to win this kind of competition, not lose it watching his defeat from a closet. He pulled her head forward so she could worship his shaft too; his cock was bigger than her head, and she started kissing it all over tenderly.

"You sure he's cool with us fucking?" Joshua asked. I doubt he had any concern for me, but he probably wanted to keep his future hookups drama free.

"Yeah I told you, he gets off on that," Maria explained, taking a break from worshipping his cock. "He wouldn't be my boyfriend for long if he didn't!" she said jokingly, but I knew it was the plain truth. If I wanted her to stick around, I needed to give her all the black dick she wanted.

"Then I guess I'm ok with him watching next time. I wanna see his face when I'm fucking you hard making you scream he has a tiny dick," he said.

"God, you're evil!" she said, pretending to be incredulous at his proposal, when in fact she had been grooming me for this the entire time. She immediately went back to sucking and kissing his shaft.

"I'm serious, I told you nowhen you asked because I thought it would be annoying to have him around, but I think he's gonna make me cum harder to fuck you right in front of him. I'm sold on this whole bull thing!" he said jokingly. "He's not completely useless after all," he added.

"Great! I'll invite him over next time. He's gonna be ecstatic!" she said in a happy tone; she was excited herself that Joshua was going to be our first bull.

I was just as excited, but also scared: it sounded like the only reason he wanted me there was to humiliate me. I had barely survived the humiliation of watching them fuck from the closet, how worse was it going to be when he would show me how deep his cock was inside her, ask me to thank him for fucking her, call me a pin-dick loser, laugh at my cock or force me to fetch him a beer? Maria went right back to snuggle with his cock, determined not to waste a single second with it. She was rubbing it across her face and giving it a few kisses every time she rubbed it over her mouth.

"By the way you can stop that now, my cock is clean you know..." Joshua said jokingly, pointing out how eagerly she was still worshipping his cock after she had wiped it clean already. She was really enamored with it - if he didn't have to go, she probably would have kept worshipping it for hours.

"Nah trust me! It's still dirty here, here and here..." said Maria while playfully kissing his cock in three different spots. She really loved playing with it. "Still a lot of work left," she said, diving again into his balls and taint.

Joshua laughed and let her work between his legs for another minute, then pushed her head backwards and began standing up from the bed. "Seriously though, I gotta go. You're gonna make me late!" he said.

"Awww!" Maria protested, jokingly throwing a tantrum like a kid whose favorite toy had been taken away. She stood up while Joshua started dressing, and then helped him. When he was done, she kissed him goodbye. "That was fucking amazing, as usual. I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow! Text me again soon!" - she said; her voice betrayed a little bit of impatience. She would crave his cock way before her pussy recovered from the abuse.

"Oh, I will! Can't wait to meet and greet your boyfriend," he said, and by meeting and greeting he meant fuck the shit out of his girlfriend to boost his own ego.

As soon as she closed the door behind him, Maria hopped excitedly towards my closet, opening it wide and revealing the pathetic sight of me on my knees with my little erect cock poking a few inches through my lap.

"Ooh, looks like my cuckie liked it!" she said, noticing how hard I was. I had a scared and defeated look on my face, and looked down in submission as soon as I locked eyes with her; she was sweaty, tired and her hair looked really messy, but she looked so satisfied - she had never looked more beautiful to me. Looking at her in such a state reminded me that it was all thanks to Joshua, and it was hard to accept I had nothing to do with it, and never will.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked, worried why I was not looking up at her.

"I'm sorry I have a little dick!" I confessed.

"Oh my sweet boy! It's OK," she said, caressing my head tenderly. I was afraid she would humiliate me ruthlessly now that Joshua was gone, but I guess she knew that what happened before my eyes was enough humiliation for one day.

"I told you... you don't need to be be big, strong and fuck me right to be my boyfriend. That's what my bulls are for!" - she explained. She then took my hands and helped me stand up; my legs were weak from sitting on them for so long. "I love you baby, no matter how much black dick I take," she said, and started kissing me.

I finally unfroze and wanted to tell her I loved her too, that I would give her all the black dick in the world if I could, but I was overcome with passion and just started making out with her; my beautiful girl was all mine now, I just had to wait my turn after she got her fix of black cock.

Her mouth tasted like pussy and cum, which she picked up while meticulously cleaning Joshua and worshipping his cock like a good girl. I was already used to the taste of cum, and I really didn't mind that it was Joshua's; that came with the territory, a kinky reminder that my girlfriend was a slut and that I would forever share her with other men. The taste made me want to make out with her even more, and I plunged my tongue deeper into her mouth, pulling her thick naked body closer to mine.

"I love you too!" I could finally say, "I want you to have all the black dick in this world and I want to be there to see it all!". I had just witnessed something amazing, and I was traumatized yet already addicted to it; I wanted to see that beautiful side of her again as she fucked someone her match.

More urgently, I wanted to fuck her pussy and feel for myself how her loose pussy would feel, so I began pushing her towards the bed. When she realized my intentions, she let herself fall on the bed - she probably also wanted to feel how it felt. Not because she would get any physical enjoyment out of it - apparently she hardly ever felt me, and she certainly wasn't going to feel much of anything now - but because she knew that the loosest she was, the more it would mess with my head and strengthen the idea that I wasn't a real man.

As I pushed her backwards, she fell on the bed, and playfully pretended to fall in a spread eagle position - I thought she was mischievously inviting me to take her, like she had offered Joshua before. Except, of course, that Joshua was offered a fresh, tight pussy, and I was being offered sloppy seconds.

I could finally get a glimpse of her used up pussy, and it was a beautiful mess. She normally had a cute innie; her fat, darker labia covered how cute, pink and tasty the inside of her pussy was. Instead, her pussy was completely transformed: her outer labia were spread far apart, revealing a red, swollen pair of inner labia that completely lost their tightness - instead of meeting together, there was a dark, gaping hole where Joshua had fucked her. It was a different pussy that was not anatomically made for me; it was not the pussy of a cute, young latina that could enjoy sex with me, it was the pussy of an experienced, demanding slut that would only be satisfied by the most hung among black men. It was also the only pussy I would get to fuck from now on - her pristine, tight, pretty pussy was reserved for worshipping, and for black men.

Her entire crotch was shiny and moist due to the mixture of pussy juices, squirt and cum that Joshua and Maria produced as they fucked; cum was still leaking out of her hole, despite so much of it had already leaked on the bed when she slipped out of Joshua's cock. I wanted to fuck her so bad right at that moment, and I knew I would not need any lube, since Joshua had made her plenty wet and loose.

I put my knees on the bed and grabbed her legs so that I could start fucking her missionary, but Maria interrupted me. "Wait, honey! I'm too sore for you to fuck me right now," she said, and then looked at me like she needed a big favor. "Will you make my pussy all better?" she asked nicely.

I immediately knew what she meant, and froze for a second to consider how nasty and humiliating was the task that laid ahead of me.

"Please baby, Joshua made it really sore with his big cock, I need my cuckie now!" she continued pleading.

That was all I needed to hear. Joshua had just fucked her really hard, taking care of a need that I couldn't take care of myself; as her boyfriend, I had to show her my love and devotion another way. She was the perfect girlfriend, and I was going to be her perfect cuckold boyfriend and do my best to clean her up and help her recover. I moved my knees off the bed and dove in.

Normally, I had to move her labia apart to get in deeper and taste her better, but this time it was all open and loose, so I could go deep and lick everywhere right away. The taste was similar to what I tasted in her mouth, but much stronger. It was almost too much, but that wasn't going to stop me: this was my duty, the best way to make up for my little dick, and I was going to fulfill it. As I licked her hole I realized just how much of Joshua's cum was still in there; more of it came out as I dove deeper - it was Joshua's pussy after all - and Maria pulled my hair to push me deeper and get more of it out, while she closed her eyes and let out moans of pleasure.