College cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy!" she said.

That made me feel proud, and I plunged in deeper. I would eat all the cum in this world for her as long as I could still be her good boy. Eventually I must have eaten most of it, because her pussy flavor became more prominent. Maria let me enjoy her pussy for a few more minutes, then stopped pushing my head into it, to let me know I could stop.

"Much better now, thank you!" She said. She looked very relaxed - she sorely needed the gentle massage of my tongue after all that hard pounding. "You've earned your prize now, put your little cock in my pussy," she said.

It was finally my turn; I had waited so long for this! It was all I could think of since I let out those few drops a few days before. I went back on the bed and spread her legs to put my dick in. I thought that seeing Joshua's cock fuck my girlfriend's pussy into a gaping, loose hole that I had to clean was all the humiliation I received today, but having sex with Maria proved to be even more humiliating. That moment that I had dreamed of for the last few days, feeling her loose pussy wrap around my cock as I pushed in further, seeing her moan - none of that happened.

Instead, my cock just slid all the way in; her pussy offered no resistance at all, and I barely felt anything. I'm sure she felt the same way. I looked at Maria with surprise and shame, and she just laughed out loud. I started fucking her, and she kept laughing through it. At least I could finally feel something as her pussy walls gently stroked my cock, barely touching it. It wasn't much, but I was so horny and backed up that I felt like I could eventually cum. I fucked her for a minute or so - by then Maria had stopped laughing and was distracted, looking to the side.

"Mistress!" I pleaded her to notice me; seeing her look away was even more humiliating, because it was further proof that I was the only one having sex at that moment; she was just being poked.

"You see why I'm not gonna stop fucking other guys for you?" She asked.

I was already sold on our new arrangement, but this was the last straw - I would forever be her tiny dick cuckold loser, there was no way we would go back to normal. I was getting close to cumming; I wasn't feeling much, but the humiliation was driving me crazy.

"Cum whenever you want, I already got mine anyway," she said nonchalantly. She must have felt I was getting close, and was glad my unworthy dick would be out of her pussy soon.

I started fucking her as hard as I could - which was still not much - and finally started cumming a few seconds later; it was my biggest orgasm ever, well worth the wait and the humiliation; a new high that I would never be able to reach again unless I subjected myself to further humiliation and degradation.

"Cum baby, cum inside my loose pussy!" She said. Her tone was one of encouragement, not pleasure; she was enjoying giving her cuckold boyfriend her reward, but she wasn't really having sex with me.

I started shaking and convulsing for a few seconds, and eventually fell down on her once my orgasm was over, closing my eyes from exhaustion. A few seconds later, Maria kissed my face to get my attention. She was back to her sweet self, and we started kissing passionately.

We spent the rest of the evening making out, telling we loved each other and cuddling, and it gave me some confidence back: I could not give her any pleasure through sex after Joshua was done with her, and I was afraid that my inferiority at sex would spill over into our relationship and put distance between us; instead, she was still crazy about me as ever, and I could enjoy the rest of my boyfriend privileges and romance her without any interference from her fuckbuddies. She would fuck them over and over again, but now I was sure she would always come back to me and be my girlfriend, and that's all I wanted from her. I fell asleep with a smile.