College Sports Clinic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached into her locker and got her clinic shirt and put it back on over her sport top, buttoning the buttons. "I've got to cover up and be a little cooler and more efficient, here" she thought. She reached for the clunky khaki shorts and almost stepped into them, then she thought, maybe that will be too obvious, if now I cover up completely. She put the khaki shorts back and unbuttoned the last three buttons on her clinic shirt and tied the tails together at her belly button, leaving just a wink of skin before her running shorts began. She looked in the mirror. She was still dead sexy with those running shorts encasing her nineteen-year-old yoga ass, but now at least her breasts and shoulders were totally covered.

She walked back to the examination room and tapped smartly but quietly on the door. "Come in," she heard Marial's deep voice say. She opened the door and walked in. Marial had closed the blinds at the window, which Anya was supposed to have done but had forgotten in her haste. Her eyes adjusted and she saw that he was laying face down on the table with one of the clinic's white towels draped over his midsection.

He was so tall his feet dangled just off the table, and his arms barely had room at his sides. Anya crossed to him and reached for the massage oil as she explained that she would start with his hamstrings and the back of his legs before addressing his quads. She held her hands together to warm them up and then reached down to touch Marial's coffee skin.

It was like touching a super-sized man. Her pressing fingers could feel the sinews of his muscles underneath his butter-smooth skin. She relaxed into her work and returned to her clinical interest. She recited the anatomical names to herself as she worked his lower legs and moved up to his hamstrings. All of the usual parts were there, of course, but they were magnified, as if for study.

One part is certainly magnified she thought, glancing up at his midsection, but he was completely covered, face down and still.

She finished the first leg and moved around the table to begin the other hamstring. She stood at his hip facing his feet, working her hands down the back of his leg from just below the towel to his knee and calf. She focused on the job, which was almost half done.

Without moving, Marial could see her now, or at least that amazing ass that was facing him. Her heels were pretty close together, like a good girl, but each time she pressed her hands down his leg she would lean forward, rotating her ass out so that the bottom of her little round cheeks would push out below her shorts. He watched the gap between her legs move slightly forward and back as she moved, and he felt his cock getting harder under him.

Marial decided to make a play. He knew, of course, that she had seen his fat cock, and he had watched her reaction, and that little bubble-ass was just too perfect to pass on. You can't get what you don't go for. He dropped his right arm off the table and swung his hand down to just inside Anya's ankle. As Anya leaned forward again, Marial traced his fingertips all the way up the inside of her leg.

Anya let out a funny sort of squeal as she felt his fingers run up her bare calf, skipping up the inside of her thigh. Without thinking, Anya rose up on her toes to

escape the trajectory of his touch, almost jumping to get away, but his large fingers still bumped against her silk-covered pussy as he swept upward.

"You can't DO that!" she almost screamed as she spun around. She was shocked and mad and she could feel her nipples and where he had touched her. She was breathing rapidly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," said Marial with an abashed face, eyes up, as if he were shocked too. "This is OK in my con-try," he urged quickly as explanation, using his best accent. He hadn't actually been to Sudan since he was eight. "In my con-try this is nor-mal, it is nor-mal to have touching with a massage."

Anya caught herself, remembering her training. She launched into her professional rap about unwanted touching and the rules of the University. She had rehearsed this speech in her head, but she had never had to give it, and now she was ready. Her tone was strong and scolding, but he was still lying face down with his head turned up pitifully as he listened. He seemed truly apologetic as he looked up at her, and she saw that even though he was big and powerful he could be sorry like a little boy.

Her attitude softened. "Do you understand the rules?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Marial said slowly and deliberately.

"No touching of any kind except on my instruction," Anya repeated.

"Yes, Ma'am," Marial said again, like a school-boy.

"You could be suspended or expelled, you understand?" Anya emphasized.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm very sorry," Marial intoned with seriousness.

"OK, then," said Anya, taking a breath. "Let's finish up. Keeping yourself covered, please turn over and lie on your back so that I can address your quadriceps."

Anya turned her back and busied herself with the massage oil as she listened to Marial turn over and adjust himself on the table. She knew that when she turned around that he would be face up, so his large manhood was going to be there under the towel somehow. She just hoped it wouldn't be too obvious in the folds so she could finish this.

When she turned around her eyes went straight to his penis, plain to see lying there under the towel. It seemed even larger now wrapped in white terry cloth, like a thick nine inch pipe pointing up his body, to about 2:30 on the clock. She turned away immediately and reached for more towels. It felt like all the air was out of the room for a second, then she heard Marial ask, "Could you please give me another towel to cover myself."

Relieved, Anya breathed out and cooly said, "yes, of course," as she handed him another towel, reaching back without turning toward him. She busied herself and listened as he adjusted again, and then she took a deep breath and turned toward him. She was surprised to see his huge penis was still basically right there, under the towel, for her to see; he had put the second towel over his face, covering his eyes and just letting his nose peek out.

Anya automatically reached for the massage oil and put her hands together. The ritual readied her for work, but she breathed to clear her head before starting to press her hands into the tops of his thighs as she was trained. She worked like normal, but she was in a kind of trance, however, because now that Marial could not see her, she could look at the long thick organ growing from between his legs.

As Anya's small hands traced up the muscles of his thighs, she watched Marial's cock stir in tiny starts, growing even fatter. She really just couldn't believe how big around it was, and it was starting to poke up farther on his stomach, more like 2:00 now.

Her breathing was labored, she realized. Ok, Ok, Ok, she said to herself. This is OK. Nothing's happening. I'm just looking. She knew she was totally turned on, not by Marial so much but just by his man-god penis. As her hands massaged his legs, she imagined that they were massaging his huge sex muscle, kneading his hard erection. The monster cock seemed to move up again, to almost one o'clock, and Anya almost froze as she realized that if his penis grew any larger the tip would poke out from under the towel.

She panicked for a second because she didn't know what to do. She was thankful that Marial could not see her because he still had the towel over his eyes, but surely he must know how obvious his hard-on was. But, she thought, he wasn't doing anything wrong or breaking any rules. She thought about putting another towel over his erection, but then she was mortified to think that he would know what she was doing and why she did it.

She caught herself and just continued like normal. "Nothing is happening," she kept saying to herself, "this is just a normal sports massage on an injured athlete. I'm not doing anything, and he's not doing anything."

She didn't really want to cover up what she was looking at.

As his cock kept slowly moving north and growing, it started to lift the edge of the white towel. Anya was still down by his legs looking up his body, but she could just begin to see the tip of his dark purple-black crown against his abdominal muscles. She almost stopped breathing, but Anya just kept working the muscles of his quadriceps with her hands like normal.

She secretly stared out of the corner of her eyes. It looked like a dark, big fat plum mounted on a club. She could see that he was not circumcised. Anya was transfixed; she had never seen anything like this fat cock poking up from under the towel, now pointing almost straight up Marial's body. Each time she touched him his cock seemed to strain upwards a little, swelling.

Anya made sure to keep her hands moving normally, but she was staring, mesmerized, at the largest, most masculine object she had ever seen. She wondered how it would feel in her hand... the weight of it.

She was a momentarily frightened to remember that she was alone with this massive hard-on, and that this hard-on was actually for her, which practically sent a jolt of electricity straight between her legs. This obvious sexual turn on surprised her.

It's OK, nothing is happening, she kept repeating to herself as she continued studying the tip of his huge cock. In one way, she felt proud that she was the cause of this impressive display of manliness.

Suddenly realizing that maybe too much time was going by, Anya tore her attention away from Marial's gigantic organ and announced in the most normal voice she could manage that she was finished with the leg manipulation. Facing away for a moment, she exhaled deeply and thought, great, almost done. I just finish up and get him out of here and write it up and go home.

Marial had reported cramping in his left deltoid and pectoralis as well, so Anya instructed Marial to say right where he was. "Oooh Kay, Anya," he said slowly from under the towel across his face, using a relaxed deep voice that sounded like something out of 'The Lion King.'

She turned around again and took a nice drink of the sight of his manly rod again, but then walked around the table, up past his hips and past his monumental organ. She leaned over him and pressed her fingertips into the top of his chest and shoulder, making small circles. Now she would have to look over her shoulder to see his huge penis, which was closer to her now, right next to her left forearm, and about the same size. She looked, and now she could see more, how the head flared out from the shaft, which itself thickened under the towel.

OH... my... God, she thought again. That is a fat-hammer of a cock. She jerked her face back towards her hands on the front of Marial's shoulder and pressed into his deep brown skin.

She just concentrated on her work. Anya kept her hands together to create more pressure, gathering up her ample breasts in front of her, swaying a bit under the clinic shirt as she continued the small circular motions. Anya was almost finished and glad of it.

Marial watched as Anya's breasts dipped in and out of his view. From under the edge of the towel he could just see a narrow strip straight down his body, past the small, feminine hands pressing into his chest, down to where his fat cock was sticking like an inch out of the towel.

He knew she must be looking at his equipment... she wasn't the first female to notice... and she wasn't stopping. That thought alone made him hard as Hell.

Marial watched as she made circles on his chest, her left elbow moved back and forth as she stroked, sometimes just over his cock. He decided he had to make another play.

Watching from under the towel, he timed it perfectly, clinching the muscles of his erection to make it rise up from his stomach just as Anya's elbow swung through. Anya wasn't watching, and she jammed her elbow into the head of his penis with some force.

"Whoa!" Marial cried out as he sat up to face the astonished Anya. Anya was in shock, her small hands raised on either side of her face, like she was being held at gunpoint, her eyes large and looking down at his midsection. Marial's right hand kept the towel from falling away from his crotch. "Are you trying to injure me again?" Marial asked, voice raised in his best fake outrage.

"I'm so sorry," Anya quickly said, frozen and mortified, with her eyes still locked on the shaft under the towel in Marial's right hand. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Sitting up, his cock seemed to stick straight up from the table some eleven inches. "Does it... did I... I mean, I'm sorry if I hurt you?" she quickly finished, her voice trailing upward.

Marial set his jaw. "I'm going to report this to your supervisor," he said darkly, moving as if to rise and leave.

Anya automatically dropped one hand as if to block him, quickly saying "Please, don't, just let me..."

"Just let you what?" Marial asked, looking straight into her eyes accusingly while he let his right hand drop slightly, revealing the top two inches of his fat cock. "Just let you do what? You already hurt me," Marial said, as if he were offended by a low offer in the marketplace.

Anya's eyes stared at the penis pointing up toward her as she answered "Just let me see if... if you're OK."

Marial let his hand drop further, revealing another inch of his cock rising straight up from the massage table where he sat. "How you gonna do that?" he asked slowly, in a thick accent, watching her stare down at his cock. "You hurt me," he laid on.

Anya felt terrible and guilty and incredibly turned on all at the same time. She could see now how it was fatter in the middle. She took a half step toward him and began to reach forward, but then she froze.

"You gonna fix it?" Marial asked, daring her, leaning back slightly. This action resulted in a slight push of his cock upwards and toward her. His right hand slipped a little farther down, showing more over the towel. Anya stayed still, just staring for a second, that turned into two seconds, looking at the biggest man she had ever seen.

She could see practically the whole fat arch of his erection, but she suddenly knew that he wasn't really hurt at all, and he just wanted her to touch him, just like the guys in high school.

But this was something new because this was the first time that she actually wanted to touch a cock... badly, more than anything, but she had never cheated on her fiancé and her professional training was kicking in. She dropped her hand and shook her head and said, "No. That's not right. I can't do that." She turned half away from him, and looked away for a second, but she failed to hide the disappointment in her shoulders.

"Tell you what," Marial proposed quickly, his fat cock still straining forward toward her, "I won't tell nooo-body that you jammed your elbow into my cock... no supervisor, no report... if you will just touch it like is normal in my country."

When she didn't immediately shut that down, Marial knew he had a shot.

Anya looked over her shoulder toward him, and her eyes dropped to his cock again like gravity pulled them there. He was almost all uncovered now. Her fiancé looked like a little boy compared to Marial. It was unbelievable. So manly. "What do you mean?" she asked vacantly, staring.

"You touch me until I come," Marial answered quickly, like it was a common fact, "or I report to your supervisor... that you hurt me in the private part with your el-bow."

Anya was shocked by what he said. The fat cock bobbed around a bit when Marial spoke. She watched the big head. She knew Marial was playing her, but she did, actually, WANT to touch his magnificent cock. She stared for another moment, her lips parting slightly.

He could report me, even though he is not really hurt, she thought. Her nipples spiked forward. OK, she thought to herself, all he wants is a hand job and nobody will ever know. Just a hand job like high school.

She looked up from his cock and directly into his eyes for a moment. "You have to leave as soon as we're done," she said evenly, "and you have to promise not to tell anybody anything. No reports or anything."

"Ohhh-kay Anya," Marial smiled in his deep voice, leaning back a little further, his flag at full staff.

Anya spun around and grabbed the massage oil. What have I...done? she thought in a panic. She was so excited she was almost trembling, but she felt guilty too. This was bad, she knew it. She had a fiancé now, but... it was just a hand job and nothing else, like high school before Brian... except with this HUGE black guy lying on his back naked.

Anya took a deep breath and turned around with the massage oil in her left hand. She stepped forward, and Marial pulled his right hand behind him, taking the towel completely away and revealing the full extent of his manhood.

Anya froze again on the threshold, staring. A zing of fear went through her, looking at the monster cock she was about to grasp. "OK, I just touch you, with my hand," Anya stammered, "until you come, and that's all, and then you leave, and this never happened, right?"

"That's right, Anya," Marial soothed, smiling and shaking his large square head up and down with assurance, "it won't take too long."

A second of silence hung at the threshold.

"Lay down again," Anya ordered, but Marial stayed still, seated on the edge of the massage table leaning back on his hands. His eyes were about level with Anya's, and his cock was at the perfect height for her hands. "No," Marial answered, "this is just fine."

Anya felt small and intimidated all of a sudden. She had never just jerked a man off in a room. "Look, I'm only doing this because you are making me, so just lay down again, okay," Anya said quickly.

"Well, if I am making you, Miss Anya, then let's get started," returned Marial smoothly and with a smile, daring her. He didn't move.

Anya looked down again at the fat play thing that was waiting for her touch now. She stepped forward, raising her hands. He was making her do this, she thought.

She reached out and grasped the middle of his cock with her right hand. She just held it and felt the hot weight of it. Her lips parted and her jaw came forward slightly as she poured the massage oil directly on the tip and let it drip down like chocolate on a sundae. She quickly put the bottle of oil down and joined her left hand to her right, allowing her to get her fingers all the way around his fat shaft. She caught the oil as she slowly pulled both of her hands up, squeezing and pulling up on the biggest piece of man real estate she had ever imagined.

Marial breathed in slowly as Anya's hands quietly slipped around his shaft and began to pull upwards, sliding upward. Her fingers folded all around the head of his cock. "Yes, like that," Marial encouraged her.

She immediately felt the hardness and the heat of the thing in her hands, her fingers and thumbs interlacing slightly. She had to step closer between his knees to get close enough to handle it properly.

Anya was still a little frightened by the big man sitting up just in front of her. She had never actually done this... stood between a big man's knees and stroked him off while he just watched her. Most of her (few) experiences like this were in dark cars, and neither of the two boys in high school were anything like THIS. They were boys; this is a MAN here.

And in that way, Anya felt like a girl with her first lollipop. She couldn't believe this beautiful penis in her hands. She touched every part of it, tracing her fingertips all around the crown, touching the slit on the tip with her index finger. Her nipples ached against the fabric of her sport top, and she could feel the warmth between her legs. She loved touching it because a cock this fine deserves to be touched, she thought, and now she wanted to make it come.