College Sports Clinic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently, she lowered her eyes and bent forward at the waist to lower her small mouth over the crown of his massive cock. She tasted the strong saltiness again as she heard his sigh, "Yes, good girl, Miss Anya..." She felt his right hand grasp the back of her neck, and just the weight of it pushed her mouth down onto his fat cock. Although he was seated, he started making little thrusts into her mouth with his cock as he held her head down, fucking her face.

Anya was overwhelmed as the massive cock head pushed against the back of her throat. Not knowing quite what to do, she held onto his shaft and his balls with her hands. She felt manipulated. His cock was certainly amazing, but so was the fact that somehow, in the space of less than an hour, she was between his legs letting him fuck her pretty 19-year-old face like no-one ever before. The taste in her mouth, the thick shaft in her hands, and the realization that she had been played combined to make her feel something new. She distrusted him, but she wanted to please him, out of a kind of sexual respect. She wanted to make him cum, like that would somehow even the score between them.

She bobbed her head up and down over the head of his cock, working her hands on his shaft and softly rolling his big balls with her fingers. She didn't even notice when he took his right hand away from her neck, still taking his cock as deeply into her throat as she could manage without gagging.

Marial stayed seated but leaned forward, sliding both of his hands down her back. Only the sheer white fabric of the sport top interrupted his touch as he stroked her back, up and down, touching every inch of her sides and her waist and shoulders before finally reaching under her to cup both of her breasts as they moved beneath her. Her nipples strained against the material as he drug his fingers across them, switching them on like touch-sensitive lights.

Anya felt his hands on her, like he was bathing every inch of her, then touching her breasts, tracing her nipples through her top. She thought about stopping him, but she knew what he would say. She continued to suck his knob and work his cock with her hands while he squeezed her breasts. As long has he's not touching me there, she thought, the only thing that matters is that I make him cum and then get the phone.

Marial slipped his hands up, working the tips of his fingers under her sport top. Anya didn't flinch but just continued sucking as hard as she could. Marial slowly slid his hands under her top, then holding her bare tits in his hands, he squeezed her hard nipples between his fingers.

Anya shuddered and dipped her knees as the young man took control of her breasts. Her nipples were always sensitive, but now they were crackling with sensation. She felt him explore every part of her breasts, constantly returning to her nipples.

"Stand up," she heard him say as his hands disappeared and her top snapped back into place. She had actually wanted more of that, but she rose, actually glad because her mouth needed a break, but she wanted to keep him going so she kept stroking him.

"Oh yeah, just like that," Marial said, as Anya twisted one hand around his cock head while the other lifted both balls. Anya stood between his legs and tried to focus on her work, but Marial reached forward and put his right palm over her heart, his fingers slipping into her cleavage. Anya continued to stroke the giant cock in front of her as Marial slipped his hand under her sport top again and fondled her perfect breasts.

Marial reached up and pulled the front of her top down until he could hook it under her incredible tits. The stretchy top pulled her pair up and together. Marial then leaned back to watch his production.

Anya continued to stroke his magnificent cock, as she felt the cool air on her bare breasts. No man had ever just pulled her tits out to look at them while she jerked him off. She watched his eyes as they hungrily traced her curves, her nipples pointing slightly upward, at attention. His eyes came up to hers, and she held his stare while she continued slowly stroking the head of his cock, her breasts swaying slightly. She felt so sexy at that moment that a wave of heat came up from between her legs.

Anya caught herself, reached up with one hand, and pulled her top back into place. "Oh no, Anya," Marial pleaded, "don't cover up those beautiful breasts."

"That's not part of the deal," Anya said.

"But I'm completely without clothes," Marial argued, "it's only fair."

"No, absolutely not," said Anya. "I said I would make you cum, and you could touch me, but not between my legs, and then you would give my your phone. That's it. This has gone too far."

"Anya, I don't think you can give the orders in this situation," smiled Marial, just as Anya's mobile phone played some Taylor Swift ring tone.

Anya's head snapped toward the little table and her eyes went wide for a second, her hands too full to answer the phone. She recovered, realizing that she wasn't caught, and released Marial's shaft, which bobbed obscenely. "That's my fiancé," Anya said, reaching for her phone and emphasizing the last word as if it were a trump card.

"Hi Honey," Anya cooed into the phone, trying to sound breezy. Marial leaned away and Anya turned so that she couldn't see the naked young black stud. "No, I'm fine, I just got hung up at the clinic," Anya said. Suddenly, she felt Marial's right hand slip around her bare midsection from behind to cover her taut stomach. She tried to step toward the door, but Marial easily pulled her back against him. She didn't want to struggle while Brian was on the phone. As her fiancé talked into her left ear, Anya felt Marial take her free hand and put it on the hot, fat black snake which stuck out past Anya's waist on her right side.

"That sounds wonderful, darling," Anya said into her left hand, as she held Marial's horse cock with her right, unconsciously squeezing and stroking him without looking. She felt Marial's left hand reach around and cup her left breast, his fingers tweaking her nipple. Brian was talking about friends he saw at the market as Anya felt Marial pulling her top off her right shoulder. Silently, she tried to twist away and batted at Marial's hand. "Maybe tomorrow would be a better night, if you don't mind, honey," Anya said into the phone. Marial now held her firmly with his left hand across her chest.

Anya saw Marial reach out his right hand straight in front of them, holding his phone. She watched as he pressed play. Brian was asking her about dinner in one ear as Anya watched the video of the back of her head sucking on Marial's giant cock, the same hot cock that was still in her hand. Then Anya realized the video volume was not off as Marial's phone said, "Yes, I love that you are sucking my cock, Miss Anya Napoli, while I touch you like this..." Anya panicked, pressing her fingertips against the tiny microphone on her phone.

Marial heard Anya say, "That was nothing, honey, just the last client, Lorraine and I are finishing up. Can you hold on a second, honey?"

Anya muted her phone and hissed at Marial, "Would you STOP it, please?"

"Yes, Miss Anya, I will stop it when you get naked with me, and finish your promise," Marial answered with a smile.

"I will not... I mean I will not get naked but... that was not the deal. You can't even use that video against me because you will lose your scholarship and you will be expelled too!" Anya poured out, keeping her voice low as if the muted phone might still carry the sound to Brian.

"I can use it if I just show it to your fiancé," Marial answered smoothly He held up the video again, right at the part where Anya looked directly at the camera, while stroking a giant black cock with one hand. Anya imagined what her fiancé's reaction would be, realizing that Brian was still holding on her phone.

"Let's finish this up now," Marial commanded with confidence.

Anya was out of moves. She could feel Marial's cock against her back. She un-muted Brian and tried to sound casual again, "Honey, Can I..."

Marial could hear Brian's voice speaking into Anya's ear as Marial peeled Anya's sport top off of both shoulders. Marial made sure to bump his big cock against her back, as she held her right arm down while he pulled the sport top down past her elbow. She pulled her right arm out of the top and reached up to switch the phone and free her left arm. "I think it's in the cabinet with the garlic press, honey," Marial heard her say, as she allowed him to pull her top down completely, exposing her luscious and pert 19-year-old rack.

"Soon, Honey, we've just got the last client," Anya told Brian as she felt the young athlete behind her bunch up the material of her top below her boobs and work it down to her hips.

Marial decided to go for it. When his thumbs reached the waistband of Anya's shorts he hooked the elastic on either side, moving slowly downward. When he felt the waistband of her panties, he quickly hooked them too.

"He's just a soccer player who got dehydrated," he heard Anya say as she dropped her free hand to hold his wrist to stop him, but it was too late. In one swift motion, too quick for Anya to react, Marial bent down behind her and pulled her top, her shorts and her panties all straight down to the tops of her sneakers, leaving her naked from the socks up.

"Ohh!" Anya gasped into the phone, before she could catch herself. She held onto the phone, but she instinctively bent over to reach down with her free hand to pull her shorts back up, but this motion basically pushed her now bare bottom directly into Marial's face, right between her cheeks. He shot his tongue out as far up the gap between her legs as possible. "Yiihh!" Anya squealed, bolting straight back up, still nude, to pull her ass away from Marial's face. Marial grabbed her hips and stood back up, making sure to drag his cock upward between her legs, sticking forward from her body, until the top of his fat shaft bumped the bare gap between her thighs. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy.

Anya quickly pushed down with her free hand, keeping the fat cock from touching her wet slit. "I'm OK, Honey, I just spilled something here," she managed to say. Her bare bubble-butt pressed against Marial's hard lower abs, she could feel the hot fat shaft poking between her butt cheeks and between her thighs. As she listened to Brian pout on the phone, she could see the last four inches of black cock sticking out between her legs, kept from her feminine opening only by her free hand. "I'm fine honey, really," she said into the phone as she felt Marial's right hand slide around her from behind, his fingers spreading across her taut stomach, while his left hand slipped around to squeeze her nipples. She didn't have a free hand to stop him.

Anya's breath staggered now as the fire from her nipples buckled her knees again. "I know, Honey, I'm sorry," Anya said, trying to keep her voice even as Marial's right hand slid downward across her stomach, his fingertips brushing her labia and moving between her legs. She almost dropped the phone.

She had to release Marial's cock to grab his fingers that had found her wet clitoris. "Brian, I've got to finish up here and then I'll be right home," she told her fiancé. Marial's cock bobbed up to rub against her. Marial started slowly sawing his huge erection between her legs, against her wet slit. Anya's mouth opened wide, but silently. "Ok, Honey," she said, her eyes closing. As Marial all-but-fucked her from behind, Anya unconsciously started to press against him as she whispered "I love you too," to her fiancé on the phone.

Anya hung up the phone without looking, and for just a second or two she did nothing, just feeling what Marial's hands and cock were doing to her. She felt like the sex toy of a huge and powerful giant, and she liked it... too much. She remembered Brian's voice and said, "Stop it," as she tried to pull forward and away. Marial held her fast, still working every button on her tight little body that he could find.

"Stop it!" she repeated, more shrilly, this time pulling at the wrist leading to the fingers between her legs. "Stop it!" she said again, but her voice had fear in it.

Marial released her, but hooked his toes over the ring of clothes around Anya's feet. Anya gladly stepped forward and away from him, feeling his big black snake slide away between her legs. She put her phone down and turned around to face Marial sternly, but then realized that she was more self-conscious than stern because, except for her cute little high-top tennis shoes and socks, she was naked.

Marial was grinning and slowly shaking his head while he stared her up and down. He couldn't believe his luck. Barely taking his eyes off her, he backed up to sit on the massage table again, taking his cock in one hand and slowly stroking it.

Anya felt completely exposed, because she was. She watched him drink her in with his eyes while he stroked, and she could tell this wasn't going to be as easy as she thought, and this situation was already way past where she was thinking. But she couldn't take her eyes off of his magnificent cock. He had the video, she thought, so she had to give it her best shot (and she wanted to anyway, she thought with some guilt).

Marial beckoned her over to his cock again. On command, she stepped between his legs and took his huge organ in her hands again, just like before, except now she was naked from the socks up. Marial eyes almost closed when she grabbed his cock again, but he had to watch this little blonde hottie with the amazing tits while she stroked him. He kept his hands on the table on either side of him.

Anya quickly forgot about being naked as she worked his man-muscle again, and soon her mouth opened and she bent forward to suck the whole head of his cock past her lips again. She had never felt sexually enthralled by a man until that moment. She wanted to make him come, to prove that she could do it.

"Yes, suck my cock like that, Anya," Marial whispered, as he leaned forward and lightly drew his fingers straight down either side of Anya's naked back, all the way over her ass cheeks and down to the back of her legs, as she bent over to service him.

Anya worked her hands up and down his shaft as she tongued the huge cock in her mouth, feeling his hands lightly stroke all over her naked body, focusing for a long while on her breasts. She felt his hands slip down and grasp each cheek of her ass, his fingers almost, but not quite touching her opening. She worked on the cock in her mouth, feeling him close his hands and then pull her ass apart, opening her from behind. She squeezed her knees back and forth together, and she felt the wetness between her legs as she tasted more pre-cum in her mouth.

Suddenly, without saying a word, Marial took hold of her head by the side and by the chin and lifted her mouth off his cock. Nobody had ever done that to Anya. Marial swung his legs up onto the table and before laying back, reached up and took Anya's head by the chin and by the side and pulled her mouth back down onto his throbbing shaft. It all happened so fast Anya did not have time to protest before she opened her mouth to get busy again. She was stunned, and turned on, that he treated her like that.

"Let me see that gorgeous ass," Marial said. Anya was standing beside the massage table, bending over to lock both her hands and her mouth onto Marial's monster fat cock. Marial lay on his back.

"Let me SEE that gorgeous ass," Marial said again, and Anya moved her feet over a little bit. Marial reached up with his left arm and pulled her bubble-butt right next to the table facing him.

Anya was actually starting to panic, because she had never done anything this before. She was just sucking his cock before like this... before her fiancé called, but she was wearing clothes then. Now her bare pussy was pointed at him. She felt his left hand go up her leg to grab her perfect ass, still not quite touching the opening in between. Anya couldn't help it. She was on fire and she really wanted him to want her pussy. She wanted him to want her pussy as much as she wanted his cock. That realization scared her.

"Your pussy is sooo beautiful, Miss Anya," Marial cooed as he massaged her ass in every way he could think of without touching her slit. He watched her knees grind together, and he could see her wet labia sliding freely across one another.

Marial put his other hand on the back of Anya's head and moaned, "Oh, I'm gonna cum looking at your hot pussy, Anya." When Anya heard that, she dove down onto his cock and practically bucked her hips toward him. She was hotter than ever, but she was glad that he was going to cum because she knew that it would be over, and she also knew that her own self-control was gone; he could have taken her right there and she would have loved it, and then she would have felt terrible. Now, it was just a blowjob. She redoubled her efforts.

"Yes, yes," Marial encouraged Anya, feeling her ass as her mouth worked his cock. He knew she wouldn't resist much more, so finally, he moved his thumb lightly across her clitoris. Anya jerked forward a bit but didn't break her rhythm. She really couldn't break off with Marial's other hand holding the back of her head and pushing her face down onto his cock. Anya thought he was going to cum.

Instead, Marial lightly touched her clit again, this time letting his thumb trace small wet circles, just at the tip of her feeling. He heard Anya emit a low sound in her throat on his cock as her hips rocked toward him a bit, pressing against his thumb. Marial knew he had her now.

Marial teased her clit for about thirty seconds, just enough to make Anya start obviously rocking her hips toward his hand, and then he pulled away. Anya missed his touch instantly.

"I want to taste that cute little pussy, Miss Anya," Marial said, releasing the back of her head and reaching over with both hands to grab Anya by the hips. Anya came up for air, her hands still stroking his shaft, and said, "No, we can't do that, I'm sorry." Marial ignored her and just lifted her tiny frame, easily pulling her up on top of him, her hips and legs swinging over his face. "Stop!" she squealed, but her hands never left his cock.

She was obviously no match for his strength. He had basically pulled her into a 69 on top of him, and now she felt his hot breath on her pussy and felt his wet tongue begin to flick across her clitoris. She knew she shouldn't, but it just felt so good. She took the head of his cock back into her mouth, and slid one of her hands down to cup his balls. Her breasts pressed into his lower abs as she sucked him like there was no tomorrow.

Marial kept teasing with just the tip of his tongue, and it didn't take but a few breaths before Anya was secretly wishing that he would lick her more. She could feel each slow but electric touch to her clitoris. Marial crossed his arms around her tiny waist and filled each hand with her premium ass. Anya unconsciously began to rock her hips a little bit, and Marial smiled as he watched her pussy slowly push toward his face.

Marial first slowly pulled her ass cheeks apart and then leaned his head up, allowing most of his tongue to touch her for the first time. He licked slowly up her slit, pushing between her labia, and exploring the opening inside with the tip of his tongue.

He heard her moan onto his cock as she slowed the action of her mouth to gently gnaw on his man-head. Her hands slowed down too, as she was pushing her pussy closer to his mouth. Marial responded with more tongue, and Anya could feel his lips on her labia as he teased her entrance with his tongue.

Anya had never wanted anything as bad as she wanted his tongue inside her at that moment. She was at the edge of an ecstasy that she had never known, feeling his tongue tease her entrance. She could feel her pussy practically grasping for him, and she imagined his huge cock penetrating her there, and she almost came. Her mouth continued on the head of cock, and her hands fumbled up and down, but now she was thinking of her own body, not his. She realized she was practically grinding her pussy into his face.