College Sports Clinic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElAbogado
ElAbogado
127 Followers

"Hi Brian," she sang in her best gosh-I'm-tired-of-work voice.

"Where are you, Babe?" Brian asked. Anya watched as Marial motioned for her to come back over to him. As she tried to concentrate with Brian, she automatically stepped back over to Marial.

"I'm STILL at the clinic, Honey, I'm sorry. I got held up," Anya conversed as she again stepped between Marial's legs. She noticed that Marial didn't touch her. He was being respectful, she thought as she tried to listen.

Brian's voice in her ear was saying something about dinner being ready and "what happened to you? Why didn't you take my call?" Anya's eyes, however were watching Marial stroke his monster cock with one hand while the other hand pointed one finger to the ceiling and whirled around. Marial was grinning that African-King grin at her, and he was asking her to turn around, she realized, because he wanted to fuck her some more... while she talked to Brian on the phone.

"I'm sorry, Honey, I must have been in the shower here," Anya said, as she slowly took little steps to turn her firm ass around toward Marial's arching member. "Lorraine had her dissertation defense today and she forgot to tell me, or I missed it," Anya said, feeling Marial's large hand take her by the hip and pull her little bubble-butt back onto his massive cock. "Anyway, I was left to close up and cover for her," Anya explained to Brian, as Marial's big cock head stabbed around the wet gap between her legs, pushing between her labia again. It felt even bigger from behind, she thought.

"I'll come get you so you don't have to ride home," Brian suggested, trying to be supportive of his fiancé, who was clearly having a tough day at work.

"No! No, not necessary, honey," Anya said a little too emphatically. The crown of Marial's cock was still pushing against her. "I missed my workout so the ride will be good for me," Anya explained more calmly, as she reached around her back with her free hand to guide the head of Marial's horse-cock to her pussy entrance from behind. "I'm ju-UST finishing up here," Anya said, just as Marial pushed his fat weapon up into her again, instantly switching her back on. Anya suddenly realized that this is what it meant to be somebody's slut, because getting more of him just made her want more of him.

"So I'll see you in 24 minutes, then?" Brian said, trying to be sweet. He WAS actually looking forward to seeing his hot fiancé.

"And I'll keep dinner waiting then?" he offered.

Brian heard Anya make a sound, something like "ah-HA! Yes, found it!" It also sounded like maybe she was walking up some long stairs.

Anya was cumming on the huge black cock pushing up into her pussy from behind, but she still held the phone locked to her ear. She could feel that Marial was giving it all to her now. He had her by both hips and he was driving her. His fat cock felt so big from behind. She heard Brian ask, "What did you say?"

"Nothing Honey, no-oothing," Anya said. "I've got to go. I'm coming now. I love you."

Brian knew her signal for goodbye and he automatically said, "I love you too."

"Bye," Anya quickly said, in an slightly high voice.

"Bye," Brian repeated, listening to Anya click off right away.

"Yes! Fuck me all the way with that fucking... beautiful fat cock," Marial heard Anya say as she bounced her round little ass all the way down onto his spike. And what he heard next Marial could not really describe; just a long sort of breathy screaming and moaning episode, as she writhed her tight pussy all down onto him. That put Marial on the edge, so he picked up his pace for his final approach, delaying for as long as he could to enjoy the moment.

"Do you like that?" Marial heard Anya ask softly. He looked up to see her doing a peek-a-boo over one shoulder as she rode his cock. She looked him in the eye, "Do you like making me cum on your fat cock?" she said in her little schoolgirl voice.

Marial grabbed her hips because he was about to cum.

Marial watched her continue, "Did you like fucking me while I was talking to my fiancé on the..." That did it.

"I'm cumming," Marial said, a little loudly.

"Pull out!" Anya said a little louder, but she didn't pull herself away, not even a tiny bit. Quite the contrary, actually.

"Too late..." Marial shuddered, his head back, feeling his gun going off over and over locked deep inside this hot little blonde pussy.

Anya could feel the pulsing in her pussy like nothing she had ever felt before. For one, she had never let a guy cum inside her without a condom, not to mention a guy with a fire hose cock like this one. She came again, feeling him throb, thinking of him pumping his hot seed inside her. She hoped that she would not get pregnant based on when her period was due.

Marial held her from behind by both of her tits, until he stopped cumming inside her, and until she stopped practically jumping on his cock and moaning.

Marial felt Anya pull her pussy slowly up and away and finally off of his cock completely. She walked, as best she could, straight over to his windbreaker and got his phone out of the pocket. She clicked it on. "What's the passcode?" Marial heard her ask. He was going to KEEP the video, he thought, for further blackmail, but he was feeling confident at the moment that he could get this pussy again just by asking. Marial smiled and gave her the code.

Anya found the video, erased it. She saw he had another video of one girl in a park and some other girls dancing somewhere. Anya cleared the deleted folder and then rebooted his phone and checked. The video was gone

"I have to go, so you have to leave but you can't tell anybody about this, you promised," Anya said, putting his phone back in the pocket of his jacket and handing it to him, looking him sternly in the eye. She felt awkward and mean. This guy had just given her the best sex of her young life. She looked around for his shirt and gave it to him, looking him in the eye again, just as she felt what was no doubt a little bit of his cum drip onto her leg from her opening, which was still tingling. She remembered she was naked and grabbed a towel to clean herself up.

Marial couldn't wipe the smile off his young face as he watched her dress quickly. He pulled his silk soccer jersey back on, then his jock strap and his soccer shorts. He put on his windbreaker. He watched as she pretended to check her phone while he pulled his socks and cleats back on.

She walked him to the door "to make sure it locks" she explained. Marial walked slowly to let her get ahead of him. He was still smiling a warm smile as he watched her little round bottom switch back and forth in front of him. He was already thinking of coming back for more of this.

Anya leaned forward to open the door when she felt Marial's hand take a nice handful of her ass, his fingertips pressing where they shouldn't. "Stop it!" she hissed at him, pulling forward and knocking his hand away with a swing of her arm. She looked up to see him smiling slyly down at her, like she had just been caught lying.

Marial stepped slowly past her and out the door, smiling at her slyly. She heard his deep but smooth voice say, "I hope I see you soon, Miss Anya."

ElAbogado
ElAbogado
127 Followers