College Sports Clinic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElAbogado
ElAbogado
126 Followers

At that moment Marial pushed his tongue past her opening, slowly forcing open her love canal and penetrating her as deeply as he could reach. He felt her whole body shudder once, twice, and then a third time as her pussy clamped down on his tongue.

Anya came instantly, practically choking on his cock as she felt wave after wave of pleasure overtake her. Without thinking, she pulled her mouth off of his cock and breathed, "Oh God, oh yeah," as she felt every millimeter of his hot tongue inside her. She almost blacked out from the intensely good feeling, but then she felt him lift her up again and begin to turn her around.

Anya realized that Marial was about to fuck her. He was about to set her wet pussy right down on his huge cock, which was still rock hard and arching upwards. Her eyes flew open and she said "No, stop." She couldn't believe the sound of her own voice; she didn't even convince herself. "No," Anya said more firmly, even as she instinctively swung her leg over his body to straddle him. For her own protection, Anya reached down with both hands and grabbed the power tool between his legs. She meant to push it away, but when it was in her hands she started stroking it again. Marial lowered her all the way but Anya kept the tip of his cock safely away from her pussy.

Anya's knees barely reached the table on either side of him. She couldn't believe that she was now basically sitting on top of this young stud, completely naked. She stroked the huge cock in front of her like it was her own. The crown seemed to almost reach the bottom of her tits. Anya could feel the hot shaft against her abs and belly, which were now coated in massage oil. She could feel the hard base of his cock right between her own legs, starting to grind against her sweet spot.

Marial had to focus on not coming. The little bombshell blonde was now practically riding him, totally naked and grinding up on him while stroking his cock with both hands like her life depended on it. Marial reached up with both hands and fondled the incredible pair of boobs over him, all gathered-up and bouncing between her arms. His fingers focused on her puffy, upturned nipples.

His hands on her nipples, and his huge monster cock in her hands, and the whole situation, made Anya open her mouth gasp in some air. She thought to herself, if I can just keep his cock in front of me like this, and make him cum, then I can get his phone and delete the video and get out of this without fucking this guy. Actually, she didn't know if she even COULD fuck something that big, and she wondered what it would feel like pushing into her.

She stared down between her hands, tracing the top of his penis with her fingertips, playing with the wet slit in the middle, and she knew that she wanted to fuck this cock, she wanted to feel it inside her. She also realized that she was grinding her clitoris against the hard chord of muscles at the base of his cock, and with his hands working her breasts like that, she was about to cum again. Anya breathed deeply and tried to get a grip; she WANTED to fuck him, but she was NOT going to. She tried to focus on making him cum first.

Marial saw a look of fire and determination flash through the hot blonde's hungry eyes as she stroked his fat organ, and it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He almost came and he knew he couldn't last long like this, so he took hold of each of her breasts like melons at the market and pulled her pink nipples right down to his mouth.

Anya had no choice but to lay down right on top of the cock she was trying to please. Marial had also pulled her up his body, and her clitoris was now pressed against the fat part of the middle of his cock. The head still seemed to reach almost her belly button. She felt him work each of her sensitive nipples with his lips and his tongue, and she could feel the hot pulse of his cock straight on her clit, and she couldn't help but respond.

Marial was almost lost in the glory that were her tits, but he felt Anya pull her little knees up from beside his hips, her high-top tennis shoes touching the sides of his body, squaring up her bare pussy onto the middle of his shaft. He felt her labia spread over either side of his cock. She reached down with one hand and took hold of the tip of his cock, as she began to grind her clitoris against his shaft, sliding up and down. Her pussy felt hot and wet and smooth. Marial let her stroke him with her hot opening while she played with the end of his cock with her fingers. He couldn't believe that he was about to get this hottie. Marial pushed her tits straight upwards a bit, forcing Anya to let go of his cock and support herself with her hands on his chest, and settle her pussy lips even more over the sides of his cock.

"Yes, Miss Anya, rub your little pussy on my cock like that," Marial cooed, still holding her breasts, letting each thumb slide back and forth over each nipple. Her breaths were getting shorter as her strokes on his cock got longer and more urgent. "Your pussy feels so hot and wet," Marial said, catching her eye.

Anya couldn't look him in the face. She looked back down at the huge black rail she was grinding onto, his huge cock, that was now soaked with her saliva and her pussy juices. She started to cum again when she realized that at this point she would be surprised if she DIDN'T get fucked... fucked by the manliest man that had ever touched her.

Marial watched Anya as her body began to shudder again. She looked straight down with her eyes closed, her fingers digging into his chest. Marial knew this was the time to close the deal. He grabbed her ass, which was now pinning his cock to his abs, and he slid her pussy all the way up his shaft until the fat crown was pressing between her lips. This action alone seem to make Anya hump him even harder, now grinding her pussy dangerously on to the end of his manhood. Marial waited until he felt her entrance squirm into place, and with a gentle thrust he pushed the head of his cock squarely forward, pushing open her gate.

"Wait, wait..." said Anya, as she reflexively pulled away but Marial's hands slipped to either side of her waist and took control of that-which-he-intended-to-fuck. She gasped as his hot cock head entered her opening, and it felt like her orgasm just continued, into almost a sexual delirium. She knew that she wasn't really going to stop him anymore. "Wait," she said more firmly, pushing down on his chest with her hands.

Marial lay still on his back, his hands still holding her sweet, little round hips on the top of his cock, which was sticking straight up into her. She felt like a little furnace on his cock, but he couldn't really see that part because of the amazing pair of tits gathered between Anya's arms above him.

Anya loved what she was feeling, but she had to slow him down right now because he was too big. It hurt a little. Anya held her hips high with one knee down and one leg extended, and with her pussy wrapped around just the crown of his cock, the part that she had been taking in her mouth she thought. She could clearly feel his pulse, his cock head practically throbbing in her wet pussy. Anya knew that she was not a virgin... this was the third guy that had ever scored with her... but she felt like a virgin. She paused, savoring the feeling of adjusting to his size. OK, she thought, this is only going to happen this one time and nobody is ever going to know.

"Oh... my God... your big," Anya slowly breathed out, as she felt his cock stretch her pussy like nothing ever had. She relaxed a bit and felt herself slip down onto him a bit deeper. Her pussy was soaking wet for his cock, which was arching up at her like some sort of ancient god. Her own weight helped pull her down farther... her own weight and what Anya realized was some bitch-in-heat lust... because getting more made her want more. She could never remember being so turned on. When both her knees were back on the table, Anya felt like she was sitting on a fence post. She had half his length inside her now, and she could feel every inch pushing up into her, stiff and angry. She felt like she was fuller than she had ever been and ever could be.

Marial let her work herself down onto his cock. He definitely wanted to just thrust his shaft into her, but he let her have her time. He could see how hot and bothered she was. He had seen that look before on other girls, just rarely on a little super hottie like this one. He knew that when he started really fucking her, she was going lose it. The bottom half of his cock felt cold compared to the top half, which felt like it was in a super-heated vice. She was still just sort of sitting on his cock, staying still but squeezing it with her pussy.

It felt great, but Marial was well ready to get it on. He started gently making little upward stabs with his cock in a slow rhythm.

Anya felt the shaft inside her start to bounce a bit, switching every nerve in her pussy onto 'high.' She didn't really know what to do, as she had never started out like this with someone. She fucking loved how he felt, but for some reason she felt shy about it too. Was it because she didn't want him to know how hot he made her, she wondered? She unconsciously responded to his rhythm, reciprocating with small counter-thrusts of her own.

Marial folded his hands behind his own head and just watched as the little bitch on top of him started to fuck his fat cock. Her teeth were bared but together as she breathed through them, trying to watch the action building between her legs.

Suddenly, the Taylor Swift ring tone cut through the room. Anya and Marial both froze, and before Marial could think, Anya hopped off of him like a rabbit. His wet cock flopped onto his stomach as Anya sprang across the room and grabbed her phone. Marial's fantasy shattered; heaven had been stolen from him.

Marial watched as Anya silenced the phone and quickly put it back down and just as quickly bounced back up onto the massage table with him, climbing right back into position while taking his hard cock in her hand and steering it toward her wet pussy lips.

Marial laughed his deep laugh as he reached up to hug Anya to his chest, crushing her tits into his face again while sitting up and swinging his legs off of the table.

Anya straddled him in this new seated embrace, positioned to slide back down onto his fat cock. She could feel the crown of his cock against the outside of her opening. He was hugging her tightly while he made out with her tits, but Anya worked to wriggle herself back down onto his shaft, burning for the feeling of his cock inside her again.

Marial relaxed his hug a bit, letting her push her pussy back down onto his hard cock. Then Marial stood up, an action which pushed his cock up into her at least as far as it been before and more. He heard Anya breath a long "ooooh" sound, and he felt her grab his shoulders with her hands while her little high top tennis shoes locked her ankles together at the small of his back. He was wearing her now; this hottie was locked onto his cock like a jockstrap.

Marial felt Anya start to move her pussy on his erection while she hung onto him for dear life. Still hugging her, he took up her pace and started bouncing her on his cock.

"Oh God, yes," Anya said as she felt him fuck her. He felt like superman; she was completely wrapped around the biggest strongest man that had ever touched her, and his huge cock was now plunging up into her again and again, finding new territory. How did it come to this, she wondered. She never saw this coffee-colored guy until an hour ago. She had never seen a monster cock like that, and now she was having the hottest sex of her young life with him and that cock.

As she moved up and down in his embrace, feeling every inch of him inside her, Anya looked up into his face for the first time. Marial's mouth was a little open and his eyes were almost closed, but they opened when she looked up.

Marial turned his face down toward hers, and their mouths were only inches apart. Anya had already had something like three orgasms, but they had not kissed yet. She looked directly into his eyes with a kind of burning passion, almost angry, her tits bouncing gently with the up and down motion. As he stared back at her, Marial relaxed his hug again and let Anya slip as far down onto his cock as she would go. He watched as her eyes closed to slits. Her heard her moan softly, "Ooooh, God yes!" Marial heard her quick breaths and he felt her lock her little legs tighter around his waist. He held her still, impaled on his throbbing erection.

Anya was in ecstasy, feeling his huge cock in her pussy and his strong young arms holding her naked to his chiseled chest. She wanted to kiss him now. This stud had turned her out and was now proving over and over that it was the best mistake she ever made. All thoughts of her fiancé were gone. Her pussy practically quivered, completely pressed on every surface, wrapped around him so tightly. This was a new feeling, she thought, and this man with this cock deserves to be worshiped with her pussy and with her entire body. Anya opened her mouth and stretched her face up to his, closing her eyes and kissing him deeply, loving his pillow lips with her tongue.

Now joined both above and below and all wrapped up in between, they kissed. They were as close as two people can be, and Marial starting moving her gently on his cock again, deeper than before. The kiss was making both of them hotter than ever, and Marial felt the little girl in his arms start to rotate her hips back and forth, pumping her little pussy on to his cock. Marial knew that he would not be able to last long with this premium ass working on to him.

Marial held out for as long as he could before he spun around, and without letting Anya off his organ, he laid her down on her back on the massage table. He felt Anya unlock her legs from his waist and he watched as her knees fell open to each side of him. He felt her hands reach around his neck and back. Her fingers pressed into him when he started sliding his big cock back and forth into her as she lay on her back, spread open.

Anya lost track of everything but the feeling inside her. Marial just kept moving in and out of her, pushing her whole body across the table away from him with each thrust but pulling her back with his hands each time, slowly building in strength and speed. It wasn't long before Marial was fucking her for real, piling his rude piston into her. The bottoms of Anya's high top sneakers now waved wildly at the ceiling. Anya felt completely and wonderfully overwhelmed by this big stud, and she was drowning in her own lust. Every thrust forced a little grunt from her, breaking through her constant low moans of "Oooh, yes."

Marial knew he was in form now. His feet were still standing on the ground, allowing him to propel himself into the hot little bitch spreading for him on the massage table. He lifted his elbows off of the table and raised his upper body out of her fierce embrace, leaving her lying on her back. Now standing with his knees bent and most of his huge erection still warming inside her pussy, Marial could look down at the sexual angel that was burning on his cock for him. He drank her in. Her lower lip curled under her teeth, her marvelous tits floating back and forth on her chest, her athletic legs spread in opposite directions on either side of him, as far as they could spread.

Anya didn't know what to do with her hands, once he pulled his torso up from covering her. She grasped the empty air near her ears, feeling his huge cock just sticking deep into her like an axle. Anya bit her lip as she looked up at the hot stud fucking her. She watched him spread his hands and grab each of her calves, bringing them straight up so that the back of her thighs pressed against his abs. He crossed her ankles and held them both together with one hand, her high top tennis shoes right next to his face. She felt Marial's other hand sweep back down to her ass, exploring every feature with his fingers as he started long slow strokes. Anya knew she was totally exposed to him now, at his mercy... and it made her feel superheated, desired like a goddess, with a lust stronger than reason. She went over the edge again, and just went with it.

Marial was laying pipe, now. He could not believe his luck with this little blond fuck toy, and he wanted to enjoy it for as long as he could. He pushed a little harder with each thrust, watching her writhe in pleasure. He went on and on, manipulating her legs with his hands, holding her however he wanted her, then moving her again, all the while pounding her tight pussy and listening to her little grunts, and in between, "Ooooohhh, yessssfffuck me like that... oh, yeah!" She was taking almost his whole cock now.

After nobody-knew-how-long of this, Marial decided he wanted her doggy style, and at that point he knew he could have her any way he wanted her. The massage table wouldn't hold both of them for that, Marial thought, as he pushed his cock in as deep as he could go, almost bottoming out. He heard her almost scream with pleasure. It was still going to be from behind, he thought, but more of a lap dance kind of thing.

Anya gasped as Marial plunged his rod deep into her, then gasped again when he slid it all the way out, leaving her empty, and pushing at nothing. Through her legs, still dangling absurdly in the air, she saw him step back and motion for her to come to him. She threw her feet, still in her high tops, down to the floor and sat up in one motion, stepping off the table toward him, as he smiled.

Anya watched him reach out and put one large hand low on her belly and felt his other hand slide around to the top of her ass, holding in her in place. He moved to her, and she felt his mouth engulf her nipple as he moved behind her. She felt him step back and pull her straight backwards. Anya looked over her shoulder to see the young stud sit on the edge of the table, his huge angry cock with it's helmet-head still arching upward at her, almost touching her back.

Anya felt his hands gently release her, but she did not move. She watched over her shoulder as the young black man leaned back with one hand, and took the other hand to the base of his fat cock, pointing it downward a bit, toward her ass, at an accessible angle, as it were. He jerked his chin up, and made two little sounds between his teeth like he was calling a horse. Anya had never been called to just mount a man's cock on demand before, without so much as a "please," but it turned her on now, and she wanted that thing back inside her.

Marial watched as Anya reached around with one hand and took the head of his cock in her fingers while she reached down to her little bubble-butt with the other hand, pulling one ass cheek up and exposing her wet opening. She had to get on the tips of her toes, but she backed up directly onto his cock. Marial felt her hands go to his knees, and he watched her start to push herself further back onto his erection. Just to savor the moment, Marial reached out with one hand and held one ass cheek with three fingers, stopping her so that she was only taking the tip of him. Marial heard her make a little sound of protest.

Then the Taylor Swift ringtone cut through the room again, freezing both of them. "How long had it been?" they both wondered.

Anya felt Marial's hand on her ass push her off his hard cock head. She was stunned again, as no man had ever done that to her, like she was his sex servant.

The Taylor Swift continued, and Anya heard Marial say, "Answer it." Anya stepped over to the phone and picked it up, but she looked back at Marial and shook her head. "Answer it, or he'll be suspicious!" Marial commanded in a deeper voice, smiling that giant smile at her. Anya remembered the skipped call, and she had lost track of time. Anya hit the green button.

ElAbogado
ElAbogado
126 Followers