College Sports Clinic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElAbogado
ElAbogado
126 Followers

After many strokes Anya looked up at Marial. He was staring intensely right into her eyes as she continually served his manhood with her little hands. She looked back down immediately, too embarrassed to hold his gaze.

Marial had leaned forward slightly, as Anya diligently stroked her two small hands together slowly up and down his hard cock. He leaned forward more and quietly moaned encouragement to Anya. Anya redoubled her efforts.

Suddenly, Marial moaned more loudly and swung his right arm forward to clasp down on Anya's left shoulder. Anya jumped, but she thought Marial was about to come so she kept squeezing and stroking him. Marial left his hand there, as if to steady himself, still quietly whispering, "Yes, Anya... yes, Miss Anya."

Anya could feel the powerful engorgement of his dick under her fingertips. She wanted to make this big cock come and she knew he was close. They both watched her small hands slide methodically up and down his tool, his hand still on her shoulder. When she would look up at him he would look at her and smile, whispering intensely, "yes, keep going Miss Anya."

Anya was so excited and embarrassed she started giggling. This was like something they were doing together now, like trying to get to the finish line.

Marial put his head back, and his hand slid down her shoulder and around her back, like they were dancing. Anya stroked him faster. Her whole upper body moved up and down.

Marial leaned back, breathing hard, and this action pulled his right hand forward so that he was really holding Anya not on her back but on her side, with the base of his palm on the side of her 19-year-old C-cup breast.

Anya could not believe the massive dick in her hands, but it still wouldn't come for her. She dropped her right hand down to cradle one his huge balls and kept stroking just the tip of his shaft with her left. She had felt Marial's hand slide from her shoulder to her back to her side, and now further forward on her body. She looked down as she stroked and realized he was basically cupping her left breast through her two shirts.

She decided not to stop him because he was so close and she didn't want to lose any momentum. Her arms were actually getting tired, and maybe a little side-boob through the shirt would make him come. She switched hands and went for his other testicle, which felt like a new tennis ball.

Marial started moaning louder. Anya's tongue came out of her mouth a little as she returned both hands to his shaft. Marial started squeezing Anya's breast a bit as she stroked him harder than ever. He let his thumb finally slide down around the front of her tit and over her swollen left nipple, poking up against the fabric.

The sexual charge coming from her nipple almost buckled Anya's knees, and she panicked. She released his straining horse cock. "You CAN'T touch me, remember?" Anya said as she jumped back. "That's the deal!" she said.

"Oh, don't stop!" Marial cried piteously, leaning forward and laughing and grabbing his own cock to keep stroking. "I'm so close, you have to help me, Miss Anya, please..." he pleaded like child.

She relaxed a bit. He kept pleading, "Please, just finish, please..." The sight of this giant young stud stroking himself and begging and smiling while he looked at her made her feel hot and sexy. She could literally see how much he wanted her, and it was a LOT, and she wanted to make him cum.

Marial read her like an open book. "Take off that clinic shirt and let me see what you've got, please Anya" he casually requested.

"What? No, no way. That's not the deal," Anya returned. She crossed her arms in front of her, all the while watching his huge cock as he continued to stroke it.

"It will help me, Miss Anya, to finish," Marial begged. "Just take off that top shirt and show me what you were wearing before again, please, the same as before," he bargained.

Anya paused, raising one knee slightly and screwing her toe into the ground. She was excited that he wanted to see her body while he stroked his cock. She reached for the tied shirt tails. "OK, but that's ALL and NO touching, OK," she said sternly.

"Ooohh-kay, Miss Anya," said Marial as he leaned back smiling and stroked his huge cock slowly straight up and down.

She was only taking off one piece of clothing, and she was remaining completely clothed, and she wasn't showing him anything new, but Anya had never felt this sexy in her life. Taking off her shirt just so that this huge man could look at her and cum made her feel extra naughty. Her hands automatically moved slowly, unfastening each button until her shirt was open. She watched his eyes ravish her as she lifted the stiff shirt straight up and back and off her shoulders, revealing the skin-tight white sport top, arching her back a bit and pushing her amazing tits straight out toward him. She knew that he could practically see her nipples.

"Ooooh yes, very nice, Miss Anya," Marial smiled as he kept stroking, his eyes burning for her now. "Now come here and help me cum."

She stepped forward and took over cock service with both of her small hands, and Marial laid down on the massage table, which had the effect of rotating his cock upward almost reaching Anya's chin. He propped his head up with the towels to watch Anya as she leaned over him, her breasts swaying in her sport top as she ran her hands up and down his cock.

Anya felt more in control now, with Marial lying down and his massive cock below her, just inches from her face. She knew he was watching her breasts as she worked him, and she kept her elbows up a little so that her breasts would move freely for him.

She loved stroking his cock. She loved grabbing the thick post that was the very base of his dick and swinging it. She loved pulling back his foreskin with one hand and exposing the flared helmet of his dick, and then stroking it all up and down with the other hand. Her tongue licked her lips unconsciously, and she realized that she actually wanted to suck on his massive dick a little. She wanted to feel the head with her tongue and with her lips. She had never WANTED to suck a penis before, but this one was just so strong and manly that it needed to be sucked and deserved to be sucked.

Right on cue, Marial moaned, "Please, Anya, kiss it with your mouth." Anya looked at him as she continued pumping her hands up and down. His eyes were half closed and his breathing was ragged. She decided to tease him. She leaned forward, her mouth slightly open, watching his eyes open further in excitement. Her lips hovered a half-inch from the tip of his dick, bobbing with the rhythm of her hands. She opened her mouth and exhaled her hot breath over the head of his cock. Still looking at him, she slowly opened her mouth further and with a naughty smile said, "no."

Marial grimaced a smile and let his head fall back to the towels, saying "Nooooo... oh please, please Miss Anya, just a little bit, please." He let both of his fists fall off the sides of the table in mock despair. His arms almost reached the floor, and his left hand found and completely encircled Anya's left ankle.

Keeping her mouth close to the large, round crown of his dick, she kept stroking and squeezing up and down his shaft. She could see some clear thick fluid coming from the opening. She felt Marial's hand leave her ankle and slide up the outside of her leg to her shorts to reach around her hip bone. His touch was electrifying, but while she kept stroking his cock with both hands, like she did this all the time or something, she looked at him said, "Hey, no touching! Remember?"

"Oohh-kay Miss Anya, but at least let me see that sexy ass of yours again," he said as he pulled her hips a few inches around toward him to the side of the table, causing her to shuffle over. He dropped his hand again to her ankle. She never let go of his man stick, but now her round little bottom faced more toward his face and she faced right down the shaft pointing toward her mouth. She had to lean over a bit more to reach, which caused her face to come even closer to the biggest penis she figured she would ever see. Her tits swayed down and were sometimes touching Marial's obliques, and she knew he was getting an eyeful with her bent over in these silk running shorts. She was very excited that looking at her... at her pussy... made his cock so hard and huge and angry.

Anya's hands and arms were really staring to hurt, and leaning over while working steadily was wearing her out, but for some reason that remained unexamined, having come this far, she desperately wanted to succeed at this. She could feel Marial's hand move up her leg a bit and caress her calf muscle, but he was staying below the knee.

Anya couldn't keep up the arm movements any longer. She breathed out and moved one foot forward a bit to relax her torso and lean down more against him, lifting her ass even more prominently. She let both of her hands slide all the way down to the base of the fat beast before her, and started waving it back and forth, right before her face. She let it touch her lips a little, and then her face. She could feel how hot and thick it was against her cheek.

What the hell, she thought, nobody is going to know about this, so does it really matter if it's a little blowjob instead of just a hand job? She pointed the shaft at her mouth and lightly kissed the tip of his cock, tasting his salty fluid. Without thinking, she stuck her tongue out, tickling his slit with the tip, and drawing out a couple more drops of pre-cum. The taste was salty and strong and it made her hot. Holding his foreskin all the way down with her hands, she took the whole crown into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the fat rim at his shaft.

Marial's whole body jerked upward as he moaned, "Yesssss, Anya, like that... suck it like that..." His hand had moved suddenly to the outside of her thigh, below her shorts, but Anya didn't notice because she was sucking the biggest cock in the world, or it least the last two inches of it, while she started stroking him with one hand.

She loved sucking on him and she could feel his cock head grow even harder in her mouth, as she stroked, but she still jumped when she felt his hand move up the outside of her leg to her shorts, his thumb fitting right under her left ass cheek, only inches from her feminine opening. She decided not to stop him as long as he didn't touch her THERE. He is close to cumming and it will make him cum, she thought. She didn't want to interrupt her mouth's contact with the end of his manhood.

Marial was close, in fact, but was holding back... to take this heavenly sexy angel completely. He was thinking his mates would never believe him, unless he had some kind of proof. His eyes flared, but he kept on whispering encouragement to the curvy little co-ed sucking on the end of his cock. With his left hand now basically holding the bottom of her ass, Marial lifted his right hand and quietly reached back up over his head to his windbreaker hanging on a hook against the wall. "Yes, your little mouth feels so good... suck me like that," he continued. He located his smartphone and held it under the table while he activated the video function. "Yes, Baby, Miss Anya, suck my dick like that... just like that," he cooed in his whisper as he slowly raised the phone up by his face and started recording.

Facing the other way, Anya was pre-occupied sucking the mammoth cock head in front of her, sticking out her tongue and bathing his dick in her saliva, extending her lips to get maybe another inch in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down while stroking him constantly. She felt somehow that this great specimen of penis deserved a great blowjob. If you're going to do it, do it right, she thought, as she tasted more of his pre-cum. He was almost there.

His right hand still holding his smartphone, Marial started moving the fingers of his left hand, first squeezing her ass cheek very slowly then sliding around her hip bringing his finger tips dangerously close to her "no fly" zone. She redoubled her efforts with his cock.

"Oh, Miss Anya," she heard him say, "I can see your little pussy is so hot." When he squeezed her ass she could feel her labia rub together, and she knew he was right. She was wet, which made her suck on his cock with renewed ferocity, but he wasn't touching her there, she thought. He was only talking.

Marial let the circles of his left hand grow wider, dropping to the skin in between her knees. "Your mouth feels so good on my cock, Miss Anya Napoli, and your little pussy looks so hot... just keep sucking me like that," he droned on softly. She didn't see that he kept the video running.

Marial raised his left hand, stroking the baby-soft flesh of her inner thigh up and down, almost touching the taught silk of her shorts stretched over her pussy. Now he moved his hand back to her left ass cheek, this time pushing his thumb up underneath the fabric.

Anya felt him basically touching her everywhere BUT there, and with the monster cock head in her mouth his touch was starting to drive her crazy with anticipation.

She heard him continue, "Yes, I love that you are sucking my cock, Miss Anya Napoli, while I touch you like this..." She felt his thumb glide around under the inside of her ass and she jumped when he rubbed the silk right up her slit from her clitoris to her vagina. She exhaled, her knees almost buckling, slobbering on the fat cock in her mouth, as she swung her right hand around to bat his hand away.

"It's Oohh-kay, Miss Anya," he cooed, his hand returning to the same place almost immediately. She felt him press his thumb inward against the fabric of her shorts right against her opening. "Yes, I love touching your hot pussy Miss Anya Napoli, while you suck my cock so good like that," he said.

Why is he saying my name like that?, she wondered. It felt sooo good... too good, she thought, and she pulled her mouth off of his cock. She froze her hands hoping that he would get the message and stop, but he just kept stroking up and down her slit with his thumb, which was lighting a fire in her.

"Stop touching me there," she said sharply, still facing his cock and away from him.

"Oh nooo Miss Anya," Marial said, "I like to touch you, and I think you like it too."

She reached around to bat his hand away again and turned to face him, ready to lay down the rules again, or better yet, just stop. This game has gone too far, and the fun's over, she thought.

Her 19-year-old face came clearly into focus in the foreground of Marial's view, as she still grasped his monster black cock in the background, glistening with her saliva. It took a full second or two for the situation to actually register with Anya, meanwhile she automatically jerked his massive penis with her left hand in the background a couple of times. "What, are you texting?," she asked incredulously, realizing even as she asked that he was not texting at all. He was recording a video of her sucking on his massive cock like it was made of hard candy.

She lunged for the smartphone, but Marial was too quick, and he was still clutching the very top of the back of her left thigh, on the bare skin right under her running shorts, his left thumb almost in between her legs.

"Whoa, there Miss Anya," Marial laughed. In one easy motion, he jerked his right hand up out of her reach and pushed her back with his left hand, his fingers gripping her soft flesh. Anya gasped, and turned to bat his hand away again, but this time the hand didn't move. His huge black form was swinging back up to a sitting position as she started beating his wrist where he held her by the ass. She panicked. "Let GO of me," she hissed. He released her, still smiling, holding his left hand up, palm out, saying "It's Oohh-kay, Miss Anya, it's oohhh-kay. Calm down, there."

Anya took a step back, but she was against the wall on that side of the table. She cast her eyes down to breath for second, but that meant looking at his still huge dick, bobbing obscenely between them and pointing at her. She knew he was grinning but she couldn't look at him, as the entire scenario flashed silently through her mind. It was obvious and simple.

If the video got out of her giving a student-patient (who happened to be a giant-sized young black stud) a blowjob INSIDE the clinic while she worked, then she would certainly be fired. Of course, she would be way too embarrassed to ever come back in to be fired anyway, and that would mean losing her financial aid, which would mean dropping out of college, which would all have to be explained to her parents somehow, and to her fiancé, and to her fiancé's parents.

A wave of guilt overcame her; she broke the rules and flirted with another man, betraying her promise to Brian, and look what trouble she had bought. Her mind raced, spinning in place; she was paralyzed.

"You have to let me erase that recording right now," she said.

"I will, ab-so-lutely" Marial replied immediately, "I'm sorry, it was a bad idea." He held is bobbing cock with his free hand.

Anya was momentarily disarmed. "Give it to me," she demanded, her hand out.

"I will, Miss Anya, I promise, but you have to do what you promised first," Marial answered smiling, drawing his right hand back, still holding the smartphone.

Anya knew now that she could not trust him, but she also knew that she had to erase the video he had. She was jammed, and it was her own fault for flirting, for more than flirting really. She couldn't believe anything he said, but she had to come to terms with him to get the smartphone.

She did know from experience that if she made him cum that he would be finished with this and happy, and then she could probably get the phone.

She realized she was still staring at his cock as he stroked it before her. Anya looked up at him and asked, "Do what I promised? Do you mean make you cum?"

"Yes, Miss Anya, just like before, like is nor-mal in my country," Marial answered, reassuring her.

"No video, right?" Anya demanded.

"Right," Marial answered with a nod.

"And no telling anybody or reporting anything, and no touching, right?" Anya repeated.

"Right, no telling anybody or reporting anything," Marial answered with another nod, still slowly stroking his huge, arched erection.

"And NO TOUCHING, either" Anya corrected.

"Well, maybe just a little touching to help me finish," Marial hedged, with a sly grin. "You're touching me so nicely, I want to touch you some too!"

Anya calculated, staring down at his cock again. She had to have his phone, and he wasn't asking for anything that she had not already allowed him. "OK, but no touching between my legs," she answered.

"Ohhhhh-Kay Miss Anya. That's a deal. Let's get back to work," Marial smiled. He leaned away from Anya and dropped the phone back into his windbreaker against the wall, then he beckoned her forward between his knees as he sat on the massage table, toward the fat manhood rising up between his legs, like this was her everyday job.

She hesitated, because she had never been ordered between a man's legs like that. Previous to this moment, every sexual act that she had ever been involved in had been a favor from her, something for which the boys begged. This young man, however, had just motioned her over to get busy on his huge cock like she was an employee who shined his shoes.

She caught herself staring at his cock again as these thoughts sank in. She stepped forward automatically, reaching again to grasp his manhood, still magnificent but now a bit threatening. Her arms gathered her breasts in front of her as she moved closer to stroke his shaft up and down again. Marial moaned as Anya resumed her efforts.

Three or four strokes in, Anya heard Marial say, "Suck my cock, Miss Anya." She looked up at him. "Suck my cock again" he repeated, looking directly into her eyes, with a you-know-you-should look. No man had ever ordered her to suck his cock. She didn't feel that she was in a position to bargain.

ElAbogado
ElAbogado
126 Followers