Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck yes!" Stella cried out. "Fuck me, baby. Yes, fuck your mother you wonderful motherfucker you."

Jeff would have laughed at what his mother was saying except that was exactly what he was now, a motherfucker. He was so caught up in the fact that he was actually fucking his mother and that her pussy was so tight and wet and warm that her words and the reality of what he was doing drove his arousal level up to the maximum.

Jeff gave his mother a passionate kiss on the mouth then pushed himself upright. Now, when he began fucking her again, he could see his cock pumping in and out of her beautiful little pussy.

Stella was now holding her legs wide apart and Jeff was holding on to her ankles. He was driving his cock, hard and fast, balls deep in and out of her vagina. He pulled her legs up and pressed her thighs together tightly. Her knees were bent slightly and Jeff placed her feet on his left shoulder. Now the friction of his cock thrusting powerfully back and forth through his mother's pussy, squeezed together by her thighs, was bringing his mother and him even greater pleasure.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! AAAAHHH!" Stella screamed and she was coming again.

Jeff felt her legs shaking in his arms, her body trying to twist away from him, her face screwed up with the look of agony that is actually intense sexual pleasure, and it drove him over the edge. His cock began to twitch and shoot his hot cum deep up inside his mother's grasping, clenching, coming pussy in one delightful pulse after another.

In his room, Jeff's cock began to twitch and pulse and shoot out long streamers of cum which, luckily, all landed back on his chest, belly, and thighs. He almost laughed out loud. Oh fuck, he thought, I don't know where this is going but, damn, I get some really great orgasms out of it.

He got up and grabbed some tissue to wipe himself off. Then he went to his bedroom door and opened it to listen. Nudity wasn't strictly forbidden and he had seen his mother naked in the house and at nude beaches plenty of times and, of course, she had seen him, but when he matured from a boy to a man that happened less and less often. He was sure his mother was working down in her office so he quickly walked to his bathroom naked and wiped himself off with a wet washcloth.

Back in his room and dressed again, he sighed. If only, he thought, then he got busy studying.

Chapter Five

"I've got to go study, Mom," Jeff said as he quickly got up from the table.

"Okay, sweetie," Stella turned and said to her son's back as he exited the kitchen. She wondered if his hurried leaving had anything to do with her slightly naughty greeting. She hoped not. She truly loved her son and truly loved him living with her. She enjoyed his presence and his humor and his sweet personality. And now, obviously, she told herself, his handsome, young, virile maleness too, thinking about her recent masturbation session with her son as the object of her lust.

Stella finished her first cup of coffee then made toast and poured herself a glass of OJ. When she was finished she got a second cup of coffee and headed to her office. There, she turned on her computer then opened up her briefcase and pulled out the most important file first. After a couple of minutes, she realized she was staring at the first page but not reading it.

Fuck, she thought, when she realized that she was thinking about her incest fantasy. Am I that desperate—or crazy, she wondered, that now I can't stop thinking of fucking my own son? How sick is that?

Still, the thoughts persisted and Stella found that she had a hand in her crotch rubbing her pussy. It felt so good. She sighed and opened her computer up to her sex blog page and was about to click on her favorite incest blogger page when she realized that he had posted a gif since she had been on earlier. It was at the top of her page feed and showed a woman about her age with long dark hair like hers. The woman really didn't look like herself although she was attractive enough. The woman's mouth was being fucked by a big cock with a caption that read: John and his mother had a special relationship. She would suck his cock; he would come in her mouth. It made them both happy.

Stella had to laugh out loud. She loved the captions by the blogger, whoever he was. Of course, she also liked the photos and gifs he posted, too. This one made her swallow, almost as if she could feel or taste a big cock in her mouth. She wondered how big of a cock her son had, not that she was into big cocks per se. When she was younger she had a boyfriend, briefly, who had a really big cock. Unfortunately, he didn't have much technique and tended to use it like a battering ram. He had hurt her several times and that was why he was only her boyfriend briefly.

You're a sick bitch, Stella, she thought as she wondered what it would really be like to suck her son's cock, big or not, like in the gif she was watching. It really wasn't hard for her to imagine that she was the woman and that it was her son's cock fucking her mouth. And then another thought struck her. If that were to happen, an impossible if she knew, would she, could she, let her son come in her mouth? Well, it wasn't like she didn't like cum. She'd been known to swallow before.

The taste and texture of semen wasn't sugar and spice, of course, but she did get a bit of a sensual thrill out of feeling a man shooting his cum into her mouth and she had never gagged on it from the very first time her very first lover ejaculated in her mouth. So, if that impossible if became a reality, which Stella knew it wouldn't, then, of course she would swallow her son's cum. That thought, her son coming in her mouth and the image her brain popped up for her to "view," stuck with her for a few seconds.

Stella realized that her heart beat had gone up a bit and that her pussy was getting wet. Okay, she told herself, I'll masturbate one more time and, hopefully, afterwards I can get some work done. She got up to close and lock the office door. This was not unusual. Jeff knew, if he found the door shut, to try the handle before knocking. If it was locked then that meant his mother really didn't want to be disturbed unless it was an absolute emergency.

Stella sat back down in her chair and slid her sweat pants down over her knees and let them drop to her ankles. She shoved her ass to the edge of the seat and spread her legs then began rubbing her pussy. She ran two fingers between her wet labia then brought them to her mouth to suck on them. She wondered if her son liked the smell and taste of a woman's vagina.

She watched the computer screen for a while, with the big cock fucking the dark-haired woman's mouth, and then she closed her eyes and thought back to how she had greeted her son in the kitchen this morning, replaying it to fit her fantasy. She also decided that she was going to fantasize about deep-throating her son, something she had never done in life but saw a lot on Tango.

Stella came up behind her son who was sitting at their big, wooden kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the paper. She leaned over him from behind, her hand sweeping under his arms to his muscular chest. She pressed her tits into his upper back and brought her mouth to his ear. "Good morning Jeff," she whispered and then she gently bit his earlobe. At the same time her thumbs and fingers felt his nipples under his T-shirt and she pinched them.

"Fuck, Mom!" Jeff gasped as he straightened up. She moved back a step and Jeff stood to face his mother.

"What, baby? Can't a mother say good morning to her loving son?

Stella looked at her son's crotch and saw how her greeting had affected his cock, as it was beginning to make a bulge in his sweat pants.

"Oh, sweetie, is that for me," she said and gave her son a wicked smile. Then she quickly knelt down and just as quickly undid the waistband tie to his sweatpants before pulling them and his boxer briefs down to expose her son's cock which was about half hard.

"Mom, what are you doing," Jeff cried out. He had fantasized about his mother sucking his cock. Hell, he had fantasized about fucking her every which way he could but to have her come on to him so overtly shocked him. He wasn't prepared for it and was reacting to learned social behavior.

Stella looked up at her son with wide, innocent eyes. "Why, Jeff, I'm going to suck your cock." And with that she slipped her slick, warm mouth over her son's partially hard cock. She was able to keep on slipping her mouth over it until her nose was pressing against her son's belly and his cock was deep down her throat. She was totally thrilled because she had never deep-throated anyone ever before.

Jeff groaned with pleasure. He looked down at his mother, her eyes closed, her nose to his belly, and his cock totally in her mouth and throat. "Oh fuck, Mom, that's fantastic." he said.

Stella pulled her mouth completely off her son's cock, thick saliva now coating it and dripping from her mouth. She smiled up at him. "Yeah, I rather liked it too." she said. "Now you just stand there and let me take care of this."

She was surprised that she hadn't gagged on her son's cock as it slid down her throat. And now it was harder and straighter and the head of it was completely exposed but she went back down on it, struggling just a little and then she had it balls deep in her mouth and down her throat again. Stella found that she could fuck her son's cock with her throat three or four time then come up for air before repeating it. She did this for several moments and the thick saliva was dripping out of her mouth and down onto her sweatshirt, not that she cared.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Jeff cried out. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum."

Stella had just grabbed another big breath so she kept her nose glued to her son's belly, her hands gripped the backs of his thighs and then she felt his cock twitch and pulse in her throat and thrilled to the fact that her son was shooting his hot, thick man cream straight down her throat. She was beginning to get dizzy by the time he finished shooting his whole load out of his pulsing cock. And when she finally pulled back she had to gasp for air several times, but she was thrilled and happy and ever so sexually aroused at having done this with her son.

Jeff was panting slightly, totally amazed at what had just transpired with his mother. He reached down to help her to her feet and then he embraced her, hugged her tightly and gave her a long and delicious kiss, mixing her thick saliva up with his tongue and getting some of it smeared on his chin from what was on her chin.

"Fuck, Mom, that was fantastic," he said. "I've never had a girl deep throat me, ever."

Stella laughed. "And that was the very first time I've ever done it, too." she said. Stella gave her son several small kisses on the mouth, with just a little bit of tongue touching and sucking.

Stella put her hands on either side of her son's face and looked him directly in the eyes. "I'm terribly horny, baby. I want you to lick my pussy, please."

"Oh hell yes, Mom," Jeff said with a big grin.

Stella pulled her drool-stained sweatshirt off over her head and folded it to put on the chair her son had been sitting in since it was already moved back from the table. She looked at her son staring hungrily at her tits. They weren't big, but they weren't tiny either. They had silver dollar sized areolas and large nipples. She gave her son a wink, thinking that, later she would get him to suck on her tits and nipples. She loved that. But right now she needed something else.

Stella untied her sweatpants and shucked them off, folded them, and put them down as padding on the chair too. Then she sat down and spread her legs wide. It felt so wicked but so exciting to be fully exposing her pussy to her son like this.

Jeff took in his hot mother's hot body. She was trim and toned and he thought she was absolutely gorgeous. His cock was beginning to react again already. He kneeled down in front of his mother and she lifted her legs and set the heels of her feet wide apart on the table as she scooted her ass down on the chair.

"Okay, baby," Stella said, "I'm ready.

Jeff stretched up and gave his mother a sweet kiss on the mouth. On his way down to her pussy, he stopped at each breast where he licked the nipples, sucked on them, and bit them, making his mother gasp with pleasure. She would have told him that her right one was more sensitive but he only paused at her tits briefly and then moved down quickly until his head was between her open thighs and her pussy was right before his face.

"Ahhhh," Stella gasped as her son began licking her very wet pussy. Her vaginal lubrication was literally dripping out of it and he greedily licked and sucked it up before fully concentrating on his mother's labia and clitoris.

"Oh fuck yes," Stella gasped and then she gasped again as her son slipped a finger inside her vagina and began stimulating her g-spot.

"Oh baby, baby! Oh yes!" she sighed.

Jeff licked and sucked and nibbled and fingered his mother's pussy for several minutes. He wasn't in a hurry. He was totally thrilled to be going down on his mother and his cock was now fully erect again.

All of a sudden, Stella began grunting and groaning and making little inarticulate sounds. Her hands pressed down on Jeff's head and pushed it hard against her coming pussy. The pleasure her son's mouth and finger were giving her shot from her groin and spread instantly throughout her body. Her eyes fluttered. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. And then she was gasping and her body was trembling and shuddering.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Stella gasped as she brought herself off with her rubbing fingers and her vivid imagination. Her body trembled and shuddered with the intensity of her orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she gasped some more. And then she was taking a deep breath and letting it out and doing it again and again as the orgasm faded.

"Wow!" she said out loud, giving her head a shake as if to clear it. "That was as good as the ones I gave myself in bed earlier."

She took another deep breath and let it out then reached for some tissue. Her pussy had become sopping wet. There was a part of her brain that was trying to scream at her that fantasizing about having sex with her son was wrong, wrong, wrong. But, being the intelligent and logical person she was Stella was able to squelch that nagging voice. It was, after all, only a fantasy. She wasn't going to suck her son's cock or have him lick her pussy or even have him fuck her in reality. Of course not, that would be sick.

Okay, she told herself, work now. Stella stood then bent down to pull her sweatpants up and tie them. She went over to the door and unlocked it. She opened it and stuck her head out to listen. All was quiet in the house. Her son was up in his room studying. Stella seated herself at her desk again and picked up the brief she had started to work on. The warm afterglow of a good orgasm infused her body but her head was clear and she began reading.

Chapter Six

The rest of the morning went smoothly for both Stella and Jeff. He was able to concentrate on his studying and she on making notes for a legal brief. At one o'clock, Stella yelled up the stairs. "I'm going to fix lunch, Jeff, do you want something.

"Just a minute, Mom," his muffled voice came back to her. Obviously, his bedroom door was closed which Stella was pretty sure he only did if he was looking at porn or masturbating. She smiled to herself and thought, well, why not, I did earlier in my office. Like mother like son? A couple of minutes later she heard her son coming down the stairs.

"I'm just going to have an apple and a bit of cheese," Jeff said as he came into the kitchen. "I'll get it myself."

"Are you sure?" Stella asked. She gave her son a look from the corner of her eye. He was still dressed in his sweats like her. But the memory from this morning of her kiss to his neck and nibble on his earlobe, as well as the sexually arousing fragrance of his skin, surge forward in her mind.

"Yeah, I only had coffee and a protein bar for breakfast. I just want a snack now. I'm meeting Tim at The Crawdad Hole at three.

The Crawdad Hole, as Stella well knew, was a restaurant on the banks of the Big River. It served burgers and hot dogs, wings, fried calamari, or fried fish fillets, but their specialty was crawdads, whole boiled crawdads, tails in cream sauce, and three or four other recipes using the tasty little crustaceans.

Stella wasn't really listening, however, her mind had just flashed on an image of wondering what her son would do if she were to drop to her knees in front of him, pull his sweatpants down and start sucking his cock. All of a sudden Stella felt flushed. She felt like her face was burning red. Turning away from her son she quickly walked out of the kitchen and headed for the downstairs bathroom."

"Mom?" Jeff called out. He shrugged and opened the refrigerator to grab an apple and a couple of cheese sticks.

In the bathroom, Stella splashed some cold water on her face and dried it off. She braced herself, stiff-armed, on the vanity and gave herself a stern look in the mirror. "You're a sick bitch, Stella," she told herself. "You have to stop fantasizing about your son. It's wrong. It's so very wrong."

When she went back into the kitchen, Jeff was sitting at the table eating. He looked up. "You okay Mom? You rushed out of here like—I don't know. But it was kind of strange."

Of course, after she left, he got to thinking about his fantasies about her and how good she looked even in her sweats and that got his cock starting to grow again. By the time she came back into the kitchen he had nearly a full hard-on once more, like earlier in the morning. If he got up his mother was bound to notice the "tent" in his pants. So he did the only thing he could do, engage he in small talk.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay. It's just this case I'm working on. It's very technical and it's got my brain to whirling." Stella was civil litigator and she tried to solve her client's problems without having to go to court but sometimes that was unavoidable. Of course, the case she was working on had nothing to do with why her brain was "whirling" because she had allowed herself to start fantasizing about having sex with her son. Now she was having a hard time not imagining his cock in her mouth, or his mouth on her pussy, or his cock in her pussy.

Just then the doorbell rang. Stella realized that she had forgotten she had told Susan Pilgrim that she would have lunch with her today. It was a good thing she hadn't gotten around to eating already. Tim, the young man Jeff was meeting at The Crawdad Hole, was Susan's son. He had come down from Seattle to live with his mother and his sister, Traci, when he decided to go to River City U. Stella knew the story about how Susan's husband had taken Tim when they divorced and how hard that had been on her. Now, however, it seemed all of that was past. Tim and Jeff had several classes together in their first two years at the university and had become best friends. Jeff had even dated Tim's sister a few times but nothing serious came of it, although they were friends too.

Stella opened the front door. "Hi Susan, sorry I'm a mess," she said, looking down at her sweats. "I forgot all about our lunch date. "I'll run upstairs and be ready in a jiffy."