Consort In Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw the realisation dawn on her...her expression changed from one of fear to one of recognition. Then, as her memories became clearer and she became calmer, she said,

"I know...I guess I knew it the other night. I felt that I knew you. Yet, I could not figure out why I felt that way. It made no sense to me then but it all makes sense now. The feeling that you had touched me, kissed me, made love to me before and that it all seemed so familiar in some way. Yet, I still do not understand how this is possible. My mind tells me that there are no such things as vampires and, yet, my heart tells me you are more to me than a stranger and that all I had thought I knew about myths and legends is wrong and Vampires do indeed exist"

"You do remember! I had hoped you would. There is more of the story to tell but, I think we should go to my home for the telling of it. It will be much more comfortable there don't you think?"

She looked directly into his eyes hoping to tell if talking was all he wanted to do.

"Don't worry, Romy, all we need to do right now is talk! I want to explain to you how you are able to live what you call a human life and what it took to make that life seem so real. Anything else will only happen if you wish it. I am not in the habit of ravishing unwilling young maidens "his humour was barely contained.

Funnily enough, this seemed to calm her initial fears.

"All right, Alexander! I will go with you...to hear more...that is all"

Secretly, she had to admit to herself that, being ravished by him again was not too appalling an idea.

Chapter 15

Unsurprisingly, his home turned out to be lavish. She had assumed that he was wealthy by the clothes he wore and his car. The house was in the most upscale area of town and was, at first, dauntingly large.

As he opened the front door a man appeared and took his coat. He draped it over his arm and motioned for her to give him her coat also. Feeling somewhat overcome she passed him her coat. The man crossed the hall quietly and quickly then turned a corner and was gone.

She looked around and began to realise how huge this house must be. She could really see this imposing hall in all its glory. A magnificent curving staircase led upstairs whilst ornate banisters guided the hand of those climbing them.

Many paintings decorated the curving walls on an upward spiral towards what she supposed were the bedrooms. Here, in the hall, doors led off into rooms she could only guess the function of, and other passageways led even further back into the house.

Only half aware of him she felt his hand cup her elbow and, gently but insistently, guide her to the largest door to their left.

"Please, come on in. There should be a nice fire going in the main room"

As the door opened she couldn't help but gasp. The room was magnificent. It was decorated in the style of the French Renaissance in gold, cream and red. The walls were niched with statues and clad with arches. Curtains of heavy brocade hung from high windows and the floor was clad in a luscious deep piled carpet.

Her eyes could barely take in what she was seeing. And, just before her senses were completely overloaded she felt his hand leading her further into this palace of a room.

"I know...it's a bit overwhelming at first...but, you will get used to it eventually" she could hear the humour in his voice.

"Who say's I am going to be here long enough to get used to it?" she asked...more than a little miffed that he would assume she was going to hang around.

Chapter 16

Alexander saw the play of expressions flutter across her face in rapid succession and smiled and then his expression changed also.

"Well...I was hoping that once I had told you the whole history of us you would want to stay! I should not have assumed this would be the case. I am sorry ", his voice held more than a tinge of regret.

"No you should not. I don't know what I am going to do. You need to explain this all to me before I can make a decision"

"I understand. Shall we sit down? I can order tea, coffee or I can pour us a drink?"

"A stiff drink I think" she replied as she sat down on what seemed to be a genuine antique lounge..."I may need it before you are through telling me the whole story?

"Scotch, then...?"

"Yes, that will be fine"

She really never drank scotch but, at this moment in time, she felt she would need something very strong.

Handing her a glass he made his way to sit beside her.

"Romy...please, understand that I have no wish to hold you against your will and you are free to leave at any time. However, I would ask you to wait until I have told you the entire story before you decide!"

"Very well, I will stay at least until you tell me everything" she had a feeling she had said this before and would say it yet again.

"Thank You...I will do my best to help you understand. Let me begin by saying that we have been together in many incarnations and, in every one of them, we have loved each other in a way that no other could hope to match. I tell you this because you need to know why we have such a timeless bond. Now, this is our story taking up where I left off last night. Again, this is not the beginning but, that will come later........"

Chapter 17

The sound of thunder woke her. She felt as though she had been drugged. Yet, she knew instinctively that this was not the case. Something else had happened last night though what, precisely, she had no idea.

Raising herself slowly she looked around and, felt somewhat calmer, realising she was in her own bedroom. She had feared to find herself in an unknown boudoir. Rising from her bed, she wrapped herself in her robe and made her way downstairs.

"Good Morning sleepy-head", the voice of her younger sister called to her, "you must have had a wonderful time last night and, you have to tell me all about it!"

"Not know, Anais, at least let me get some coffee first"...she did not feel in the mood for what she knew would be endless questions about the party.

"Alright, Romy, but, as soon as you feel up to it, I want every detail...and I mean every detail" and with that her sister twirled around and left the room.

"Thank the Lord!" she thought, " Coffee and quiet...just what I need right now"

Quiet was not on the cards it seemed. The door flew open and her mother rushed in like a mob was after her.

"Oh, good morning Romy, did I disturb you?"

"No, Mother, it is quite alright. Why are you so flustered?"

"Some of the Ladies from my bridge club are popping by later. I thought I had better make sure we have enough refreshments. Goodness, I had better make sure cook has sufficient for the guests!"

With that her mother exited the room in even more of a flurry than she entered. Romy loved her family but, at times like this, she wished she lived alone. All she wanted to do was drink her coffee and clear her mind.

The door flew open again.

"I am so sorry dear but, I forgot to mention that you have another invitation. It arrived this morning. I did not wake you for I knew you would be tired from last evenings gathering. Here it is, dear" she said pulling a small envelope from her capacious pocket.

Romy reached out and took it from her mother.

"Thank you, Mother; I wonder who it is from...I thought I had all my Festive Season Invitations already!"

"Well, the only way to find out is to open it my dear" and with a little laugh her mother left again.

Chapter 18

Opening the envelope she found a small but perfectly made card. It seemed to be made of the finest vellum and, the printing of gold ink. She carefully, so as not to ruin the card by marking it, opened the card to find an invitation to an address she did not recognise.

Think as she might the name and address rang no bells in her mind. Leaving her half-drunk coffee on the table she left the morning room. Making her way to the kitchen where she hoped to find her mother. Sure enough, still in a panic over her expected guests, her mother was discussing refreshments with the cook.

"Mother, may I interrupt you for a moment?" she asked.

"Yes, dear, what is it?"

"Well, I have no idea who this invitation is from...the name is unfamiliar to me. I was rather hoping you might recognise it?"

Her mother took the card and read the name. Her puzzlement was written on her face.

"No, my dear, I have no recollection of this name. Nor do I recall where the address may be. It is indeed a puzzle! I am sorry I cannot help you with this. I am sure it is a perfectly honourable invitation. After all, this is obviously a very well made card. Indeed, it seems to be of the finest material. Perhaps your Cousin Percival will know. Yes, ask him for he knows everyone of any note!"

"Thank you, Mother, I will ask Percival. I will leave you to your arrangements"

Leaving her mother to her planning of the catering she decided to visit her cousin, loathsome though she found the idea. If anyone was to know who this personage may be, then, it would be him. In that respect her Mother was absolutely correct.

Chapter 19

She found her cousin entertaining a very pretty young man in his parlour. This was not unusual occurrence. Percival was always 'entertaining' young men. This young man was sitting on the chaise longue wrapped in a sheet, well barely wrapped, that is. Her cousin ushered her in without preamble,

"To what do we owe this pleasure my dear Romy?"

"Percival, dear cousin, I have received an invitation but have no idea from whom it comes. I was rather hoping that you might recognise the address and tell me what you know of the sender?"

"Well, cousin, show me this mysterious invite....move over boy, I need some room"

He unceremoniously, and none too gently, pushes the young man off the chaise.

"Percy, there is no need to be so rough-handed. I would have moved for you", the young man stood and re-arranged the sheet so as to leave his erect and quite large cock out in plain view.

She was not in the least perturbed by the young man's nakedness. Such sights were a regular occurrence in her cousin's house. Percival had quite the reputation of a rake and parvenu and his sexual proclivities were also well known.

"Let me see this invitation then..." Percival said waiving his limp hand impatiently, "I want to get back to my own little party!"

He reached out one hand to grasp the envelope whilst his other hand reached beneath the sheet covering his young plaything.

She could see, quite plainly, that it was fondling the youths cock. The young man's eyes met hers and a sardonic smile raised the corners of his mouth. He was aware that she had seen his swollen member and casually, but deliberately, let the sheet fall partway off his leg.

She could now see her cousin's hand rhythmically stroking the now engorged cock and, against her will she felt herself become aroused. Her cunt was now becoming wet and this was the last thing she wanted.

At this point Romy decided she had seen enough. She rose from the chaise and made as though to leave. The act of gathering up her purse and muff enabled her to cover what she knew to be her reddened face.

Chapter 20

The boy kept watching her. She knew he was aware of her arousal.

"I must go...if you have finished looking at the invitation may I please have it back?"

"Hold your horses cousin....I am still thinking! Alexander Dantes...hm.... very fine stationery. Must be wealthy! Now, where is this address...no, I do not recognise the name...it is possible they are new to the city. Are you sure you do not know them?" he handed back the card.

"No, Percival, I do not know them. I had rather hoped you would since you know everyone of any note. Are you positive you have never heard the name?"

"Yes, my dear cousin, I am positive. You will have to simply attend the party and find out. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why I have not been invited!"

"Never mind Percival, I will tell you all about them after I have been to the party. I am sure it was just an oversight and yours will be delivered today. Anyway, I must be off if I am to be ready in time "she could not wait to leave.

"Surely you do not have to rush off...my young friend Edwin here is very friendly. I am sure he would be more than happy for you to stay!!!"

"No thank you, Percival! I am very sure I do not want to join you and your friend. I am happy to leave you both to play with each other " and, with that she turned and left.

In the carriage on the ride home she realised that the little "show" Percival and his boy-toy had put on had aroused her more than she cared to admit. Sliding her hand into the little hidden pocket so cleverly added to her dress, she began to touch her wet clit.

Gently, at first, she caressed herself with her fingers. Slowly and then increasing the speed and pressure she worked her finger around and inside her vulvar lips. She leaned back as her body began to respond to her manipulation.

She could feel her body rising towards its fulfilment. She kept the pressure on, rubbing and pinching, until she could feel herself begin to cum. Then suddenly, waves of pleasure washed over her. Barely breathing nor moving for fear the driver would hear. Shudders wracked her. Until, slowly, her body relaxed and was still.

Chapter 21

Before she knew it the carriage was pulling to a stop outside her home.

With legs still a little shaky she disembarked and made her way into the house. Deep in thought she failed to notice the arrangement of flowers standing on the centre table. Taking off her gloves she made to lay them on the table and then she saw them.

Wondering who they were from and to whom they had been sent she opened the card that had come with them. She did not recognise the penmanship that was so elegant and fluid.

"To a most beautiful and intriguing woman from a most unusually intrigued man please, accept my invitation delivered earlier"

Mysterious Invitations and bouquets from men were not something she had never encountered before. Men were usually very open in their pursuit of her. Who could have sent these though? Suddenly, she knew...it had to have been the man from the Kings party. She had assumed that he would, now that he she had given him herself, want no more from her. Yet, here was an invitation to his, or what she assumed to be his, home.

What was she to make of this situation? Should she go to the party and meet this mysterious man, or and this would be the most sensible choice, forget the whole thing. She could send a card respectfully declining the invitation and hope that the gentleman kindly accepted it and let it go at that but, what if that was to be a great mistake. What was she to do?

With her mind swirling with indecision she made her way to her room. Dropping her purse on her bed she made her way to her rather copious wardrobe. If she were to accept this invitation she must decide what to wear. This would at least occupy her for a small while.

She had a great many dresses but, as always, she could not choose. Maybe she should just have one made. Yes, that seemed like a good idea. She would pay a visit to her dressmaker and have one of her favourite secret pocket dresses made. You never knew when those little pockets would come in handy.

Her trip to the dressmakers had gone smoothly and, if all went to plan, her new gown would be delivered in plenty of time for the party.

Chapter 22

Romy was lost in thought when he spoke again.

"Would you like a fresh drink?" he asked.

His voice startled her. She realised that she had still been so engrossed by the story he was telling that she had not realised he had stopped.

"What...um..yes, I would, thank you"

He rose and crossed to the small table that held the drinks tray. She watched him intently. His movements were fluid and elegant. He had limbs that were long and graceful. He was beautiful in a way she had never seen before.

He made his way back to the couch and passed her the drink. His hands were beautiful too. Long well-manicured fingers wrapped around the glass.

She looked up at his face. Her heart almost stopped in her chest. She had not noticed before but, his eyes were the brightest of blue but for that brown mark in the upper part of his left iris. She had never seen this in anyone else.

"Are you alright?" he asked in that smooth as velvet voice.

"Yes, I am fine. I was just thinking about what you were telling me. We really did meet all that time ago, didn't we?"

"Yes, Romy, we did. Are you remembering something?"

"I think so...but, tell me more so I can be sure"

"Okay, but, tell me if anything rings a bell won't you?"

"Yes, I will...please, go on"

Once again, his voice transported her back through the centuries.

Chapter 23

The reflection in the mirror told her that she was beautiful. He red hair spilled down her back in wild curly abandon. Her skin, pale as alabaster, glowed in the lamplight. Her face was flawless. Eyes of bright blue were framed by lashes of dark golden hair. High cheekbones lay either side of a small up-turned nose. Her lips were full and of a natural red.

Looking absently at her body she was pleased with what she saw. Her large but firm breasts balconied over a flat stomach and her ginger pubic hair served as an invitation to seek what it covered. Long, lean legs were topped by a round and firm derriere. She knew that she appealed to men. Had they not often tried to touch what she shared so sparingly? Few had tasted of her sweet fruit. Fewer still had penetrated to her inner orchard.

She moved languidly to her steaming bath and climbed in. The warmth of the water caressed her as she lay back. Picking up the soft washcloth she began to rub her body with the perfumed soap she had purchased only that very day.

Laying back and letting her mind wander she, again, thought about who it could be that sent her the invitation. Whilst her mind wandered so did her hand, down to that place where the best of pleasures are eventually found. Almost unaware of her actions her fingers found that nub of all desires.

Slowly and rhythmically her fingers alternately caressed and squeezed. All the while the pressure grew and grew. She raised her legs to the sides of the bath and spread them wide for better access. Round and round. Hard and soft, faster and faster she kneaded her clit. Waves of pleasure began to rise. Until, with a soft moan she found her release. Throwing her head back she groaned with pleasure and, with her need satiated for now, she returned to bathing herself.

At last, her bath finished, she made her way to her dressing table. Ringing the little bell to summon the servant to prepare her hair she began her toilette.

An hour or so later she was completely ready. Taking a last look in the mirror she left her room and made her way downstairs.

Chapter 24

Entering the drawing room to wish her mother a goodnight she saw that her cousin had arrived.

"Good Evening, my dear Romy, you look quite ravishing tonight" he stated as he made a deep and flourishing bow.

"Thank You, Percy; you look very....distinguished this evening. I take it you managed to get an invite to the party?" she replied curtseying without so much flourish.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. A friend procured one for me. I thought we might share a carriage...if that is alright with you!" he was being his usual oily self but, manners required her to be polite.

"Certainly, Percy, I have one ordered for eight o'clock. It should be here shortly!"

Moving past him she bent to kiss her mother,

"Goodnight, dear, I will not wait up for you. I assume it will be a very late night for you. You look lovely my dear. I am happy that your cousin is here to accompany you. It is not safe for lovely young women alone in this city!!"