Contraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke into a broad smile on answering the door and seeing me. For my part I forced myself not to look down at his package.

"Hey Tom!" He stood aside and I entered. He was already dressed to go out; tight black jeans that accentuated his muscular thighs and a loose shirt open to nipple level. I allowed myself to eye him up as I passed. "You're not ready?"

"No." I said and leaned back against the wall. "Jenny and I fought again. I just stormed out."

"Ah." He pushed the door shut and looked me over. "Yeh, you look a bit rough."

"Oh thanks!" I slapped his shoulder. If only he knew.

"Okay, fuck going out. Let's get you pissed."

I was about to protest, offer to go back and get changed, but he'd grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the lounge before I spoke. I kicked my trainers off and they landed just inside the door. Jason made no attempt to move them. He disappeared for a few minutes then came back with two cans of Estrella and two small shot glasses.

"Oh god Jase, what is it?" I groaned.

He grinned. "Gold tequila." Handing me a beer he put his on the carpet next to the sofa and flung his shot back, swallowing in the same movement. I stuck my tongue out at him and did the same. It set the tone of the evening.

Jason put on GTA and we wiled away the time blowing up cars, running down pedestrians and dancing at Gay Tony's place. Four beers and two shots down, in the middle of a race down the straight alongside middle park, I glanced at my friend and noticed he'd taken his socks off and undone a couple more buttons on his shirt. I got a sideways glance at his neatly haired chest. At some point he'd found a way to tan, and it was a pleasing match to his fine dark hair. He wasn't muscular but he was fit due to running, and his flat chest compressed as he sat forward. It made his nipples point and my cock twitched. I crashed the car I was driving into a bus and spun my head back to the TV before he noticed.

"HA! Twat!" he shouted and pushed me over. "I win. Go get the beer."

I stomped into the kitchen chastising myself for the sexual distraction. I needed to be very careful. Honestly, perving over my own friend! I knew he'd want a shot but couldn't find any more shot glasses, so I took the whole bottle back to the lounge. Jason was laying back on the sofa, arms behind his head, shirt open, and legs wide apart. His tight jeans pointed out his large package. I nearly dropped the drink.

"Here bitch. Pour the shots." He took the proffered bottle. We drank. We switched to GTA 5 and took it in turns to find interesting ways of committing suicide with Trevor. I won by sneaking into the army base while on the Elk mission, then blowing up a plane.

The rest of the night continued in this vein, interspersed with some private chat that I found more and more difficult to control. At one point I had to feign sickness so I could get out the room. He was asking again if I'd had another threesome, and why, if I'd enjoyed the last one, I hadn't indulged. I nearly said I would with him. ARRRGH!

The night passed without major mishap however, and I enjoyed most of it. Spending time with Jason was always fun. When we parted around one in the morning, Jason going to his room and I remained in the lounge. A duvet and pillow had been stuffed behind his sofa and I stripped to my boxers, fell on the sofa, and pulled it all around me. I'd forgotten to close the door, at my feet, and a crap attempt to reach it with my toes failed so I left it open. That was a mistake. Just as I was drifting off Jason passed the opening to go to the bathroom. He wore a pair of tiny pale blue 'boy shorts' that were definitely not for boys. My erection was instant and I groaned. I had to listen to him pissing, the stream splashing loudly into the bowl, and imagined for an instant it was my face. The worst thing was I could hardly masturbate here. I pretended to be asleep when he passed back but couldn't help opening my eyes to see. He was a big boy. Shit.

* * *

I was on my knees in the dark room. It was humid and stuffy and a manly sweat permeated every part of my being. I was dizzy and the room swam. Shadows moved around me, silent as the desert. At either shoulder a powerful leg, soft with fur, tickled my skin. I leaned left and my lips found the firm muscle of a thigh, hairy yet soft. I kissed it and my heart raced. The hair stroked my face and I shook my head from side to side with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation on my nose and cheeks and the scent of the leg. I was so aroused I trembled. I reached forward and my hands found the calves and more soft fur. I ran my hands so gently up and down those legs, along the curve of the calf, up under the knee and back down again. I came close to whimpering. The he shifted forward. The thighs rubbed against my shoulders then the knee dropped. I knew what was coming and I was so excited. This time I did whimper like a begging puppy. The scent of the man grew stronger and all I wanted to do was melt into his groin. I leaned forward and my lips found his balls, heavy and hairless. I kissed them, a single soft touching of skin. Once, twice. Then my tongue darted out and flicked against the hot, moist flesh. I tasted the day on him, his balls trapped in underwear for the whole hot day, constrained, hidden. Now he was letting himself free and had chosen me to enjoy them. I took a deep breath and swam in his odour, manly, pungent, arousing. I wanted to do what he wanted, everything he wanted. I needed to please him and in return, he would reward me. I reached up and with one hand felt the huge hard pole pointing at the ceiling. It was warm and to touch it felt like stroking silk over leather. It was perfect. I'd waited my whole life for this moment and here it was! I rose up on my knees, leaned forward and...

...I fell. I was dropping like a stone through the black nothingness. I wanted to scream but my throat constricted. I snorted through my nose, once, twice...

* * *

I woke up with a start and a snort. I was on the floor in Jason's lounge under the duvet and several sofa cushions. My heart was still racing and I took several deep breaths to try and calm down. It had seemed so real! The dream was so fresh, as though I had actually lived it. I was sure I could smell cum.

"You okay?" Jason stood in the doorway rubbing his eyes. My heart raced again and I stared at him. The street light poured through the thin curtains and illuminated him in yellow light. His runners' legs were on full show, muscular and long. They led up to his groin and for the first time in my life I saw the outline of his cock and balls. My mouth watered at the confirmation of his size.

"Hey Tom. You awake?" He stepped forward and tried to peer through the shadows of the duvet at my eyes. Snap out of it Tom!

"Huh? Oh, yes." I faked a yawn. "Oh. I fell off the sofa." I mumbled.

"You tosser." He laughed, turned and went back to bed. I watched his ass in the tiny underwear until he disappeared from view. I put the sofa back together and climbed back under the duvet. It took me ages to calm down and fall asleep. I didn't dream again of the unknown man and his perfect dick.

* * *

The walk home in the morning gave me time to ruminate on what had happened. I'd stared at Jason's body and nearly been caught, twice. The more I looked at him the more I wanted him, and I simply didn't understand why. I know this sounds like I fancy, and get, everyone I see but it's simply not true. After all you wouldn't want to hear about the body builder who turned me down in the club, or the girls Jenny and I have tried to get into bed would you? Of course not. And I know you don't really want to hear about me fancying my own best friend. But I can't help this one I'm afraid. The more time I spend with him, the more infatuated I become. I was giving serious consideration to pulling out of the gig we were supposed to be going to next week.

Back at home I entered to sounds of panting and slapping. It was so loud I assumed it was Jenny being fucked but once I reached the top of the stairs and could see into the lounge, I saw it was a movie. I paused at the door, dumbfounded. I can't legally describe what she was watching. All I will say is it involved just one guy. Jenny looked up at me.

"Fucking hot eh?"

I looked down at her. "No!"

"It is Tommy. And you'll find out how hot it is when you take it."

"That is NOT happening!" She'd already made me angry. She was pushing it again, either to get a rise or warn me what was coming. This was the last straw. I would NOT be partaking in THAT.

"Hmpf. Will has. You will." Her distain dripped from every word.

I got pushed to one side and Will barged past me. He was naked except for the clear plastic chastity device (I swore his dick had shrunk), a pink collar with slave printed in silver letters, and pink ankle socks with a big red heart on each ankle. Someone had shaved his hair into a heart on top with the point aiming to his neck, with grade one at the back and sides. He looked ridiculous. He handed Jenny the drink he had carried in.

"For you. I love you mistress." She didn't reply and he didn't wait for one. He got to his knees, crawled over to where her feet touched the floor, and turned into a foot stall. I knew now that was what she had intended for me. When she didn't get it she started to turn nasty.

I shook my head at her. She responded by standing and kicking Will in the stomach before returning to her seat.

"Than..." he heaved a breath. "Thank you mistress. I love you mistress." Jenny grinned at me then returned to watching the degradation on the TV. I had to leave.

* * *

The following week was both slow and a pleasant distraction from my evil girlfriend. I stayed at Cody's place which gave me sex every night and my own time during the day while he was at the pool. Sex every night except Thursday. For some reason he was out late, came home to shower then went straight to bed. I cuddled up to him but he wouldn't tell me anything. I dismissed it as work.

Having the run of someone else's place was fun and I must admit to a bit of snooping. I didn't find much. A drawer full of condoms and lube, some porn mags, the usual junk. I also had a sniff or two of his underwear, he had a lot of tight red boxer shorts. It made me hornier for when he came home. I didn't tell him.

Three days were taken up by my part time job at the coffee shop. Mattie was there for one day and I tried again to get her out for a drink. No dice, but equally she didn't ever tell me to stop. Bloody tease. The other two shifts were spent in the company of a hairy hipster called Ben, (aren't they all?). He wore his shirt with the top button done up and Doc Martens boots. He was nice enough but I wanted to punch him. He was however superior with the customers than I, and I found myself studying his skills.

Jenny phoned me twice. Once to apologise for the video and her nastiness towards me, and another to ask when I was going home. She said she reckoned she could get a nice surprise sorted. A great one in fact, and definitely not related to what I saw. On Friday I got a text:

> Please come home baby. I'm sorry. I miss u. Got an AMAZING surprise for you.

She attached a picture of a pussy. It was pretty; smooth lips topped with neatly trimmed but fluffy pubic hair. It wasn't hers. I replied that I'd think about it.

> Sorry again baby. I mean it. I'm not myself. Just share this with me and I'll explain.

I promised to return no earlier than Sunday. Despite myself that pussy looked sweet and the thought of two girls after taking so much cock got my head, heart and cock very active. Cody got to be the bottom for the first time in ages that night, although I swallowed both of us.

Saturday was the gig with Jason and once more I was nervous. And as it turned out I was right to have been.

* * *

Ear splitting screeching competed with the screaming guitar to destroy my hearing. As if to ensure the abuse was complete, a thumping baseline pummelled my organs. Even my testicles bounced. The whole came together in such a way as to be the opposite of well-constructed music. It was, at best, a cacophony of musical themed melodies played in asynchronous time. I loved it.

Jason appeared through the crowd with two pints, wriggling and ducking in order to avoid wasting any on the already saturated carpet. His adventure to acquire the lager had taken the best part of three 'songs'. He was sweating and looked a little vexed.

"Fucking bar staff are shit." He moaned handing me the drink. I nodded but it needed no reply. The Sailors Arms was notorious for cruddy service but it was the only place in town that held regular gigs for no entry fee. Thus it was packed. I pitied the bar staff. We downed a few mouthfuls.

"Best go easy, or I'll go to the bar now." I shouted over a riff that seemed to have broken a speaker. It vibrated with every high note. He grinned at me and made a 'magic hand' wave, then pulled two bottles of beer from his back pockets. Flashing thumbs up I took one, and we swayed to what was laughably being called, the rhythm.

Four pints down, two each in hand, and hours to go until the place threw us out. I knew it was going to be another boozy one. To my delight Jason hadn't once asked about threesomes or Jenny at all, not during our pre going out drinks, nor the walk over. We chatted like old times; chewing the cud, discussing nothing and everything. It continued in the pub, though in truth one couldn't hear very much anyway. That happy status quo was about to be shattered.

The group, I refuse to dignify them with the term band, yelled out that they'd be back after a drink. The cheers died down to a loud background chatter and Jason moved closer. Our hips touched. Nothing out of the ordinary for you, electric shocks of anticipation and worry for me. We clinked glasses. He looked about to say something more serious than commenting on the band when a yell distracted him.

"Oh shit." He muttered in my ear. "Oh hey!!" He yelled back and waved. A balding blond male in his early thirties minced through the crowd hold a red drink. Like Jason, his jeans were extremely tight. Unlike Jason it showed his flabby bits. Jason whispered in my ear; "Go with me on this and don't engage."

"Great to see you aight Jaz, mnn." He said leaning over our only real protection, a half-height wall separating two areas where tables usually sit. "Only been saying like, twenty times or something mnn."

I disliked him on site, and then hated him on hearing. He affected a terrible upper class accent, 'out' sounded like 'eight', and appeared to have an annoying habit of finishing his sentences with a nasal groan. He looked like a queer, not a good one, and kept his nose in the air forcing him to arch his neck back and look down. He probably thought it made him look superior. I thought it looked like he couldn't stand his own smell.

"Yeh I know," replied Jason moving closer to me. My entire right side was now pressed up against his left. "You know how it goes. What brings you here?"

"Oh mnn, you mentioned it sometime aime sure mnn." He looked around which entailed turning his whole body. I lowered my head and tried not to be seen laughing. My eyes started to water with the effort. "Would you lake a drink mnn?"

"Oh, I forgot, how rude of me," Jason ignored the question and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. His hand rested on my hip. I stopped laughing and froze. My cock became as hard as it could beneath the restrictions of my jeans. "This is my best friend Tom."

I couldn't raise my head to smile a hello. Jason's arm was an erotic lightening rod, directing arousal straight into my groin. My heart skipped and raced, a familiar feeling these days, and I began to tremble. I hoped he couldn't feel it. The whirlwind of emotions and fantasy images assaulting me overtook all senses. I wanted to leap into his arms and lick the sweat of his entire body.

"Tom, this is Atticus." When I didn't look up right away Jason squeezed me. This broke my frozen state but caused my dick to twitch. I glanced up at the idiot and decided the name matched the man. I raised my pint.

"Hi."

"Mnn." He glared at me for a few seconds before returning his attention to Jason. "So then Jaz," the way he pronounced even that short name grated on me. "Shall we share a drink mnn?"

Jason remained in position cuddling me with one arm. I didn't want him to leave. His touch reminded me of the time, nearly two years ago, when he kissed me. Just a peck on the lips to prove a point. It didn't mean then what it would mean today. I was in danger of doing something stupid.

"No thanks Atticus. Just here with my mate. Next time." He raised his pint to Atticus and took a long drag. I did the same, hoping to dull my senses and get my nerves under control.

"Mnn. What'hever mnn." He spun on the spot and slammed his red drink into a large pair of breasts. The boyfriend reared up in an instant, flaring his arms and starting up the whole cockerel business. The owner of the breasts, a tall tanned girl with long dark hair and generous hips, displayed her skill and experience in dealing with her cockerel by taking the drink from Atticus, thanking him for the free beverage, and continuing on her way. A better display of situation control I haven't seen. The boyfriend followed with a final angry glance at Atticus but no punches. The crowed swallowed him up with some speed, which I'm sure spared his blushes. It was a funny if brief distraction. I was brought crashing back to the moment by Jason resting his cheek on my shoulder. His lips were next to my ear.

My heart stopped.

"I hate that guy." He whispered. Despite myself, and lust burning throughout my body, I giggled.

"Where did you find him? Queeristan?" Jason laughed but remained in place on my shoulder, his arm cuddling my waist.

"Don't insult the queers. Or anyone from somewhereistan." We both laughed and he finally lifted his head. My shoulder felt cold and alone. "That fucknut is in my English class at uni. I think he fancies me and it scares me."

"Yeh, would me." I agreed. We remained silent listening to the hubbub. Our only movements an occasional sip of beer. I never wanted him to move his arm, unless it was to add the other. Shit, fuck, bollocks, wank, cock! I had to move and break the spell. I needed to calm down, but before I did anything, Jason himself pulled away. Now I felt cold and lifeless. The excitement, the intense unrequited lust that boiled within simply drained away, as though a plug had been pulled. There was a lump in my throat.

"I'll get more beer." He muttered.

"Huh? Where's your bottle?"

"I put it down and some nob head nicked it." He patted me on the back. "I'll get another." Was it me or did he let his hand drag across my back as he left? It was me imagining it right? Crap.

The Band returned before Jason did and recommenced the assault on their instruments. Within a song Jason was back with beers and bottles, but no arm. I made a couple of dumb attempts to touch him back but they seemed more like people pushing into me and he ignored it. A few more beers were sunk and I was now at full steam. The room was blurry and moving more than just the people dancing. Jason didn't seem to me as drunk and I could have sworn he'd lost two more bottles.

"Fuck Jash, I gotta go. I'm fucken pished."

"Yeh, me too. Come on."

Jason led the way, clearing a path between sweaty bodies. Along the sides of the room couple were fondling each other and showing the world what their tongues could do. One chunky girl had her mini skirt riding so high over tiny strings acting as underwear that the pub was her gynaecologist. In another life I would have gone over to try and cop a feel.