Contraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know why she's so angry. She didn't tell me what she was up to."

"She does seem a bit put out doesn't she?"

"A bit?" I snorted. "She tricks me into sleeping with my own sister and then has a go at me for not being somewhere I wasn't told about. She's losing it."

Cody nodded and ran his hand up my chest. "You did miss out on sex with Trey though."

"That hardly matters does it?"

"Well, this does it, you know what you need to do."

"Yep."

"After you speak to your sister I suggest."

"Yeh, I guess."

"And don't forget to ask her about me." He slapped my chest as he rose, and disappeared into the bathroom. Just then his phone vibrated. I looked at the screen. A message from Jenny's number but I couldn't read it as it was locked. Why would Cody be getting messages from Jenny? He hated her. I guessed she was trying everyone to find out where I was. I signed and started to dress.

* * *

I took a slow walk home reluctant to face another argument with Jenny. Once there I found the place empty; she was at work and I realised I was missing my own job. I fired off a quick text to the boss, deep apologies and serious issues, make it up etc. I showered and dressed in something normal, jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. I didn't even notice the underwear I put on. My trainers needed washing so I wore boots. I set off for my parents house.

Being daytime mum and dad were at work. I had hoped Chloe wouldn't be there and I'd have an excuse to avoid the confrontation but seconds after I rang the bell she answered and my heart skipped a beat. She was still in her nightwear; a small pink soft cotton top that clung to her like cling film and exposed her midriff, and baggy multi-coloured cotton pants that rode low on her hips. I knew she wore nothing underneath them. In my previous life I hadn't given a second thought to this outfit. Now it took on huge sexual connotations. My dick twitched, a response that seemed to be my default tick these days. I sighed.

"Hey Tommy!" She said and beamed at me, stepping back and allowing me entry. Even that thought gave me palpitations; allowed me entry. At least she wasn't going to report me or throw a tantrum.

"Hey sis." I stepped inside and she let the door close with a thud.

"How's my favourite brother?" Her messed up curly hair bounced around her pretty round face. She was coy, her left heel raise and knee bent, biting her lower lip with a grin. Fucking hell. This was going to be hard. Without response I wandered into the lounge and turned to face her. As she entered I glanced at her breasts and noticed her nipples poking through the thin material of her top. My cock pressed against the inside of my jeans and I hoped she wouldn't notice. Taking a deep breath I blurted it out.

"Chloe I'm so sorry... fuck. I... I just... I'm sorry!" Noel Coward has nothing on me.

I watched her features change from happy to confused to sad to almost crying. I died a little.

"Wha... what? Sorry? Why?" As she dropped her shoulders her breasts bounced and her nipples became even more pronounced. It seemed to knock my other senses into a higher gear as I could swear I could smell her; that glorious musky sweet scent that for some unknown reason drew me in. Shitting fuckballs.

"Chloe...I never meant to do that. I'd never dare. I mean, I've never ever thought about you like that. Please don't hate me." I was pleading for three equal reasons; I didn't want my own sister to hate me, I didn't want it to go public, and I really needed to leave quickly before I did something stupid.

"What do you mean you never meant to?" I thought I could see an actual tear welling up in her left eye. "We had sex!"

"I know! Christ I know." I looked up at the ceiling and kept my gaze there. Her scent was working its magic on me and the memories of her pussy were flooding my imagination. Why in the hell was it her that attracted me? "I didn't know it was you though." A lengthy pause drew my eyes back to her. She looked confused.

"Didn't know?" It came out as a whisper.

"I was blindfolded sis!" Shit her breasts were awesome.

"But she said..."

We both stared at each other for a few seconds then must have come to the same conclusion at the same time. We both looked angry at once.

"Bitch." I whispered.

"Fucking cunt!" Yelled Chloe.

"I'm sorry sis." Now she did cry and I wanted to hug her, but the lump in my jeans and the pounding behind my rib cage made that a bad move. Her tears begged for my touch but I knew if I approached her now I'd lose it. Her low riding pyjamas inviting my eyes, and tongue, inside. Oh god the taste of that pussy...

"I thought it... was a fantasy of yours..." she sniffed. "I thought you wanted me!"

I didn't know what to say. Still like a statue I watched tears roll down my sisters' pretty face. We were close but never on this scale. I certainly never wanted her hurt like this and in the past I'd scared a boy who was trying to pressure her into sex. It amazed me now that growing up I'd never once thought of my sister in a sexual way. Cody said it was more common than I thought but that was no comfort. Now I'd ruined it. I could never again look at Chloe without reliving the heaven of my face in her pussy or the feeling of me deep inside her. She'd swallowed my cum for gods sake! I was desperate to have her again but I had to maintain control.

She hadn't even noticed me staring at her when she spat out; "I had to fuck that whore twice to get to you!"

It took a few seconds for that statement to work itself through my reverie. "What? Jenny?"

"Yeh! Made me lick her sweaty cunt for ages!"

"WHAT?" I glared at her. Anger joined lust, a terrible combination. "You licked Jenny out? What the fuck? Why?" Shitting fucking cunts. My sister licked Jenny out. Oh fuck me how that fantasy consumed me!

"Fucking hell Tommy, why do you think? I've wanted you for years! Once she'd told me you had a secret thing for me, I'd have done anything to get to you."

I stared. Chloe returned my stare at me first with exasperation at my not being aware of this fact, then with concern at my strange look. My vision had clouded and the room disappeared. I could see only Chloe. I could smell her pussy and bed sweat. She was deep inside me infusing me with lust. The tension of the moment heightened the sensation. My mind swam with the glorious memory of our encounter, her soft thighs and delicious taste. I sniffed the air.

"Tommy?" She said in a small voice. "Are you okay?"

We were separated in the small lounge by less than three paces. I closed this by one. She didn't move. Another step. I took a long slow gaze down her body, and a longer one back up. My control had gone. My legs were shaking. I took another deep breath. Oh the joy of her scent! I became dizzy with lust and lost it.

"Tom..." she failed to finish her sentence before I pushed her against the lounge door which slammed closed behind her. "Ow! Tom..."

Again she failed to finish before I fell to my knees, gripped the groin of her pyjama bottoms in both hands, and ripped them apart to her knees.

"WHAT THE...OOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

I'd jammed my face into her groin and started sucking her clit. She was so wet it leaked out and dribbled onto my chin. I couldn't stop. My hands reached inside her tattered bottoms and gripped her ass, enabling me to drive my face harder into her. With loud moans of pleasure she parted her legs around me and I knew we'd both lost ourselves. Her hands came down to the back of my head and held me fast as her hips ground her pubic bone into my face. My tongue drove into her hole and I tasted the sweet nectar of my own sister.

"TommyTomTommyTommy..." her mantra continued in one long verbal stream interspersed with guttural grunts and moans. Her hips rocked to a rhythm that built inside her and every second I tasted her I fell deeper into her capture. Her soft fur brushed my forehead as I repositioned to get my tongue in deeper, opening her tight vagina ready for a pounding. Her lips were smooth and slick, sliding around my face while I writhed under her. I needed to get in deeper but physics fought against me. I couldn't take it. I crawled further under her until she was on tip toes and my face was pointed directly upwards. Then bracing myself, I pushed off the ground and slid her up the lounge door until I was raised on my knees. Her whole body now pushed down on my face through her pussy. I was in heaven.

"Oh fuck Tommy!" She shouted after wobbling above me, but I grabbed the door handle with one hand, reached up with the other, grabbed a breast and thrust her back against the door. I heard her head bang against the thin wood but neither of us cared. We needed only the animal lust and final release, and she was already getting close. I felt her shaking and her asshole pulsated against my chin.

"Ohhhhh, oooohhh, uh huh uhuuuhuhu um oh Tommy! Oh..." At any other time the noises we make would be laughable but at the moment before orgasm it's the most erotic thing in the world. Boy or girl, a partner on the edge and about to explode is wonderful. When it's your own sister it's another level altogether and I nearly cried with rapture as she screamed and with a powerful shudder, released her juices over my face and into my mouth. Her wailing moan continued for while I maintained my sucking and licking until she began to beg me to stop. I wouldn't have except I was now shaking with the effort of holding her up. I lowered myself with as much care as I could, keeping hold of the door handle, and keeping my tongue in her hole, all the way down. When her feet touched the floor I continued and moved away from her pussy.

"Oh Fuck Tommy! My god!"

But I wasn't finished. I stood, grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. She wobbled and fell sideways as she twisted and I caught her, holding her shoulders and facing her away from me. I dropped my hands to her hips and pulled backwards bending her over. With a cry she topped forward and braced herself against the floor. Now I had her, ass up, wet pussy exposed. Fumbling with my jeans I managed to get my cock out, and I rammed myself into her. I shuddered with the extreme sensations that flooded me. Just the simple feeling of her wet, welcoming flesh surrounding my cock made me come close to orgasm and I had to pause, holding onto her lest she move in any way at all and I explode inside her. I used the time to bury myself as deep as I could and elicited a vibrating moan that travelled through her head into the door. A minute or two passed and I felt in control enough to continue. I fucked my sister.

Again.

* * *

We sat there panting and trying to cool down. She lay on the sofa, her ripped nightwear still clinging to her body with ruined strands, her ass on the edge of the seat and her legs parted. I sat on the floor and rested my nose and mouth against her pussy savouring her taste and smell. Every few seconds I'd dart my tongue out to lick her labia and she'd shiver with pleasure.

After close to twenty minutes she broke the silence. "Oh wow Tom. That was amazing." I nodded into her padded thighs and ran my tongue up her slit. She giggled. I couldn't believe I'd done it again. Incest. Amazing and addictive incest. I knew then that I'd never be able to say no to her. I was in too deep after only two sessions. Ridiculous really. It was obvious I had an issue.

"Tom?" Her voice was small again. She was unsure of herself and me.

"Sis." I managed to tear myself away from her pussy and sit on the floor properly, leaning back on my hands. She pulled her knees together without completely closing her legs. I wanted another lick already.

"What happened?"

I knew what she meant of course. Why did I suddenly take her? Well what do you expect? I was infatuated with her. Her looks, her smell, her taste. Everything about her drew me in. Then she admitted to having lesbian sex with my girlfriend in order to have sex with me. All because she'd wanted to have me for years. What would you do?

"You happened." I said. A stupid answer that was the truth. "I don't know why sis, but I'm immensely attracted to you. I can't say no." Cody was right, she oozed sex.

"Never said before!"

"I never licked your pussy before."

"You could have Tom."

I ignored that. Too many very wrong things with that. Well, even more wrong things with that. Instead I said; "Years huh?"

"Yep."

"How many?"

"You don't want to know."

"Why did you never say or do anything?"

"You're my brother!"

"Well it's happened now sis. We've fucked. Twice. Where do we go from here?"

"Easy." She leaned forward on the sofa and her thick thighs closed up hiding the prize. I could just see her dark tuft of soft pubic hair. "We fuck as often as possible."

"Really?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She reached out and tried to slap me on the head. She missed and it made her big breasts wobble.

"Sis, you er... you need to know something. Please don't hate me. Or judge me. Please?"

She frowned. "What you got a disease or something?" I could see it was a genuine fear.

"No, no nothing like that! It's... it's a secret about me. I er... I'm not sure you'll like it but if we are to carry on, and I really do want to, then you need to know."

"Go on."

"Promise to keep it a secret?"

"Christ Tom, we're brother and sister and we just fucked. I can keep secrets so just spit it out." She was right. I was stalling.

"Okay. Um. I er..." I swallowed. I didn't realise it would be this hard. I'd been surrounded by the gang for so long that my lifestyle seemed normal. Now I came to try and explain it, I realised how 'out there' I actually was. I took a deep breath and forced the words out. "I'm bi. I mean I sleep with guys as well."

She stared at me for long seconds. Then I watched the corners of her mouth turn up. She remained silent, glaring at me.

"I er... I like cock sis. I... m...mean as well as your pussy, I mean, just pussy. I mean not any pussy obviously. Any cock though. Oh fuck." Through my ramble her face had transformed from a smile into a bright beaming grin, her face lit up the room.

She nodded and made me wait more agonising seconds before responding. "That's hot."

I remember being surprised. Very surprised. My eyebrows made my face ache with their elevation. That was not the response I had been expecting.

"Wha...what?"

"You suck cock?"

"Yes."

"Fucking hot."

"What?"

"Fucking hot Tommy!" She slid off the sofa to her knees, leaning forward over me. I becoming aroused again and wondered where all this sexual energy had come from. Even Jenny couldn't do this to me.

"You're not disgusted? I mean, you... I..."

She moved closer and straddled me, bringing her hands up to my face. "I find that exciting Tom."

"Er...oh." I didn't really know what to say. This wasn't the reaction I had expected.

"Are you good at sucking cock? Can you teach me?"

"I er... I am good yes." I knew the truth would come pouring out now and I wasn't sure I wanted that.

"Do you swallow?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you, you know, take it or give it?"

"Er... take it mainly." I couldn't understand how she was so accepting of this and I was becoming nervous. I knew that her forward questions would pull out the truth and my secret life as a slut would be revealed. Did I want that? Every other time I'd want it to remain a secret but a tiny part of me, a part whose influence was growing, took joy in knowing that someone outside the group could share my secret.

"How often?"

"Um, many times a week."

"Holy fuck!" She laughed and dropped her hands into my lap. They touched my cock. "You're gay?"

"No, I'm bi." I replied, somewhat perturbed. "And I think I just proved that."

"Does Jenny know?"

"Of course, she got me into it."

"Do you like it?"

What a stupid question. I decided against sarcasm. "I love it sis. I'm addicted. To be brutal, I'm a slut."

I wasn't ready for the lecherous grin that appeared on her face. I could see the thoughts running through her head and realised she might be similar to me. Did that mean it was genetic? I still didn't understand how she could be so accepting of it. It took me ages and lots of pushing by Jenny to get to where I am, whereas here was my sister seeming to come to terms with it within moments. I didn't have much time to contemplate it. She lowered her face to my groin and all other thoughts evaporated.

* * *

After our encounter I'd left the house and returned home, feeling both empty and as light as a feather. I danced around the house whenever I moved, always dreaming of my beautiful sister. That week I'd returned to work and even Mattie commented on how I seemed happier. Jenny had also picked up on it and inquired several times what had happened. I'd brushed her off. I'd gone as far as telling her to get Trey round for whatever she had previously wanted to do. She was sceptical but rearranged it. My performance was flawless. We had indeed both been wanted as slaves, dressing up in her clothes and performing for her. I enjoyed Trey, but all my thoughts were in bed with my sister.

Chloe and I text each other multiple times daily, mostly about sex. I told her about my fetishes and rotten things I did and to my surprise she'd responded to most of them with a desire to try. She was keen on the piss drinking, but not from my ass. She would be very happy to swap underwear. I was in heaven and don't remembering being this dizzy on a constant basis with Jenny.

On the Thursday she came up with an excellent idea; the pretext was staying over for a family weekend. The reality was sex. It was arranged quickly. I hadn't seen mum and dad for ages anyway. Friday night was, to my delight, a great meal and after dinner chat. Chloe and I were amazed that mum and dad didn't pick up on the sexual tension, and whenever we were alone we risked exposure by kissing and fondling each other. How they couldn't smell Chloe was beyond me, she was driving me wild. We had to suffer being apart that night, there was no way we could have indulged, but we knew our parents were going out the next day. I masturbated several times that night just trying to control my lust. For your information, I swallowed it all.

Saturday morning arrived and as I was now a guest, mum no longer entered my room without asking. A brief thank you for visiting followed a knock on the door. She retreated down stairs and in the way that only old people can do, she faffed around for far longer than necessary. Finally the door slammed closed. Within seconds she was at my door. Moments later she was naked. Seconds after that she was crawling under the duvet and pushing herself up against me. My sister wanted sex.

Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around her, soft flesh giving under my strength. Her breasts crushed against my chest and she rubbed her wetness against my cock.

"Have me bro..." she breathed into my ear. She didn't need to tell me. Using my knees I parted her legs above me and penetrated her, driving myself fully into her welcoming pussy. She grunted and flung her head back, then put her hands at my neck and gave a soft squeeze.

"Make me feel it Tom." Her voice had already dropped to an animal growl and her gaze looked through me. She started to bounce. I slid in and out with ease as her juices dribbled down my shaft and wet my balls. Despite the easy entry she was tight and within mere seconds I was insane with lust. I braced my feet on the bed and started ramming myself into her. She emitted a moaning wail, panting between utterances. I continued pounding knowing I was driving her ever further into the clutches of ecstasy. She took all she could but had to give in. With a cry out she pushed her hands against my stomach and pushed away. I knew what she was feeling and I knew she wasn't finished. I pulled out.