Contraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over sis!" I demanded, gripping her shoulder and, using excessive force, flinging her over. She spun on the spot throwing the duvet across the bed and wrapping the sheet around her legs. I slapped her inner thighs until she parted her legs wide. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, hooking my own around them and gripping the back of her neck with my hands. I entered her. A powerful thrust forward that elicited a grunt. She didn't try to stop me and I knew she wanted more. Pounding her hard enough to make her ass wobble and her chubby body shudder, I lost myself inside her. The wail had turned into a deep moan, interrupted with a panting grunt. It wasn't long before she came again, howling like a wolf as her muscles tightened and she thrust back into me to gain extra depth. With a final body spasm she collapsed on the bed. Her body juddered as she calmed down, the intense waves of pleasure weakening and her nerves returning to normality.

But I still wasn't finished. Over a year of giving it to Jenny and taking it from the guys, nearly daily, has given me staying power. I didn't want this illicit moment with my own flesh and blood to ever end. I grabbed my cock, hard as glass, and pushed it up against her asshole. I saw her head move from side to side but she pushed her pelvis back opening her ass cheeks. I gripped her fat buttocks, pulled them apart and spat on her pulsing hole. With a forceful thrust I entered her and she screamed like a banshee into the duvet for seconds until the sound moved back into her throat and became a deep growl. The universe around her had collapsed to this point. She knew only this bed and the feelings in her body. Awash with an intensity of pleasure most women only dream of and an alien penetration of her sphincter, she needed to orgasm again. It was the only thing that mattered. Moving with me she pumped her hips and commenced the journey to her next explosion of ecstasy.

* * *

It was a walk in the local woods, during which Chloe mounted me on a fallen tree, that I made my decision after months of procrastination. Of all the girls I had been with, including one we had pulled in a pub over three months ago, Jenny was by far the best. Now however I discovered I was enjoying sex with Chloe more. This may not sound earth shattering to you, but to me it broke a spell Jenny had cast all that time ago. She'd ensnared me with her utter sluttiness and made me realise how dull all those others had been. Then she took it to the next level by releasing from within me my own slut, and had cemented my new life by introducing me to cock. I'd taken to this life as though it were my destiny.

After a year and a half however she'd displayed signs of boredom. Seven guys and all the dirty sex acts she could want weren't enough for her. I'd been able to delude myself for months that she was fine, or that the demands for more were just a phase, but I should have heeded the warnings. She'd turned Will from a strong, dominant guy, my first guy and for the first few months my alpha, into a snivelling faggot. Harsh words but I knew of no other way to describe him. He stopped dominating me in bed and started wanting just cuddles and kisses. All fine if there was a good fucking proceeding or to follow, but he'd gone off sex altogether. Then I'd discovered he wore her used panties all the time. Again, no problem, I did sometimes, but not constantly. Finally he was getting nailed by her with a strapon, and she was controlling him, demanding he never use his own cock and locking it in a small plastic cage. I tried to suck him off once and he panicked, slapping me away and saying he wasn't allowed. Some of the others had gone off her a bit as well, although that didn't stop the group sex. Then there was the increase in secrets. The unexplained time away or the odd calls and messages. I wasn't jealous, but she didn't need to hide anything from me. We could have sex with who we liked!

So I knew she was getting worse but had ignored it, but now I was seeing clearer. It wasn't all because of Chloe. The recent fights kept circling around my mind. But the final nail in the coffin was Chloe. Jenny had tricked a brother and sister into having incestuous sex with each other. She could have destroyed a family. It was purely luck on her part that we both ended up wanting it so bad, and I knew then that she'd done it for her own sadistic pleasure. Considering what she was doing to the others, and her ominous comments, I was fearful what was coming. Jenny was once the most amazing girl in the world but now she'd turned, there was a rotten core. I had to leave her.

"Hey bro!" Shouted Chloe, beckoning me over. Lost in my thoughts I'd fallen behind. I stared at my sister and a wash of love and lust flooded me. Contrary to the forecast the sun had been covered buy a layer of dull cloud and it was drizzling, soaking her thin dress and making it stick to her body. Her braless breasts wobbled as she waved, the clinging material enhancing her erect nipples. She waved something white at me and I realised she'd taken her panties off. As I approached she turned and put both hands on a tree trunk, spread her legs and pushed her ass out. I rushed up behind her, squatted between her thighs and buried my face in her crotch, tasting her sex and mashing my face against her, smearing her all over me.

Yes. I was going to leave Jenny.

I couldn't have known how bad a decision that would prove to be.