Contraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I staggered after my best friend and once outside the fresh air slammed me in the face. Then my memory went and I was at Jason's house, in my boxers, being lowered onto the sofa.

"That's it Tom, down you go." He let go of me and I saw blackness. Moments later he was above me again, a fit runner wearing nothing but his tiny yellow and blue underwear. He kneeled by my side and pulled the duvet over me. Then heaven sent me a message. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Without hesitation I reached up, wrapped my arms around his neck and planted my lips on his.

Now I was very, very pissed, and my memory is like everyone's in that state. Namely, shit. I remember only two things; He didn't pull away for a while, I'm really certain of that, and I called him Jen. This second one is important because it is the only thing that saved me.

* * *

"You must really love Jen." Said Jason.

"Why?" I mumbled from under the weight of a pillow and a five ton hangover.

"You grabbed me thinking I was her. Told me I was hot then kissed me." Shit, cock and balls. I had hadn't I? How was I going to get out of this?

"Fuck, sorry."

"Nah, it's okay."

We fell silent. We were sat in his front room, the curtains drawn to avoid unnecessary eye pain. I say sitting. He was lounging in the easy chair wearing a sleeveless basketball shirt and baggy yet short shorts. The shirt had been pulled to one side showing his left nipple. For this reason I remained under the duvet; I couldn't let him see I was hard.

"Um, why is it okay?" I ventured after some pause. "I'm not sure it would be if it were me."

He shrugged. "You thought I was Jenny."

After a few more minutes he left to make tea and I took the opportunity to run to the bathroom unseen, where I masturbated in the hope of losing my erection. I lasted mere minutes showing the state of arousal I was in. I even managed to return to the sofa before he came back with the drinks. He left the steaming tea on the carpet by the sofa and returned to the chair. The shirt had righted itself and now I could see only the sides and top of his chest. A good deal of thigh remained visible however.

I decided to break the silence. "So, Atticus?"

"Oh don't." Jason snorted. "That moron attached himself on his first day and won't leave me alone."

"Is he real?"

"HA! Not sure. I've seen him speak normally, at least without pretending he's posh, but not to me. Only on the phone to one particular caller."

"He's weird."

"Yep. Very. Sorry I had to hug you, thanks for letting that happen by the way."

"Oh er, no problem." Words can't describe the deflation I felt at that statement. "Will you er, need to do it again if we see him?"

Jason looked me in the eye when he replied. "If you don't mind, yes."

"Fine." I dismissed the word with a wave of my hand before picking up my tea, but it hid a burning desire for the weirdo to come out again.

"Where are you staying then?" The question came out of left field and threw me for a few seconds. Jason saw my confusion and clarified. "You said last night that you weren't staying with Jenny at the moment."

"Oh." Had I? "Um, just with a friend. Oddly enough a friend I met through her."

"Ah. You could have stayed here you know." I thought he sounded a little hurt.

"Well it was so last minute you know?"

Jason nodded but gave no reply. I really could not have stayed here. It was a certainty that I would have done something stupid.

The rest of the morning passed with muted conversation about the previous evening, interspersed with periods of silence in which we were both able to fully appreciate the quantity of alcohol imbibed. There were a couple of times I even thought he might be putting it on, or at least exaggerating. It was a feeling I couldn't shake when the time came to leave and it stuck with me all the way to Cody's.

* * *

Cody wasn't in which I thought was odd for a Saturday. I gathered my things and tidied up a little. Before I left I wrote a cute thank you note and left it on his pillow. I included an IOU; five blow jobs.

It was with some trepidation I returned to Jenny's place, a day earlier than I'd said I would. I don't know why I caved in. Perhaps some part of me wanted to catch her doing something, but then there was very little we hadn't done together anyway, and I was fully aware of the sex she had with the other guys. We both did.

The place was silent when I entered and a quick tour proved it was empty. The kitchen contained several days' worth of used crockery and cutlery and a few pairs of panties were left strewn on the bedroom floor. I also found boxer shorts. I guessed they were Trey's. I whiled away the afternoon by having a shower and watching a Bond film. Daniel Craig is brilliant but there was something extra special about Brosnan. It wasn't a sexual thing before you ask.

Darkness was encroaching on the world when Jenny got home. I switched off the news and waited for her to enter. She stomped up the stairs. I heard her throw her stuff on the bedroom floor and then further rustling. A few minutes later she entered the darkened lounge. I could make out her figure against the reflected light from the wall opposite. She wore nothing but someone's boxer shorts, possibly mine, possibly not. I didn't care, her tits were perfect, as always.

"Hey." I said from the gloom. She screamed and jumped back. I reached up and flicked on the light.

"Holy fuck!" She panted. "Tommy! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Didn't mean to."

"You're early?"

"Yeh."

Taking a few seconds to size up my mood she decided I wasn't in a bad one and pushed her boxers down. Red ones, probably not mine I decided. Taking a step towards me she left them behind on the floor and straddled my lap. I could smell her pussy. She was getting horny already. I knew she'd be wet. This was why she was such a nympho.

"I'm glad." She whispered and kissed me. I didn't respond. "Okay look, I'm sorry right?"

"That's it?"

"What more do you want? I pushed it too far and I'm sorry." I glared at her in silence. For the first ever she took the hint. Huffing, she climbed back off me and pulled her underwear back on. More than this, she disappeared into the beroom and came back wearing flannel shorts and a tiny t-shirt. It wasn't much better than her being naked if I was honest, but it was a first.

"Stop staring at me." She complained. I had to stifle a grin; she had stuck her bottom lip out like a petulant teenager. I'd never seen that either. Could it be my walking out had got a message through to her? Would she learn something from this? "I said I was sorry."

"But you're not are you?" I replied. "You're sorry you didn't get your own way, but not for what you're doing to me."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "What AM I doing to you?"

"You know full well. You wanted to turn me into a slave like Will, how did you do that by the way? And when I refused, you started getting nasty."

"You don't know the life you have denied yourself Tommy. I would have made you the ultimate slut, far superior to me. Instead you just want to be normal boring Tommy."

"Normal?!" She was doing it again, she was getting my back up. It's like she had the remote control to my temper. "He wears a fucking chastity cage! What sort of life is that?"

"That's for Will, not you. You would never have had that. Will is... weak. He submitted within a month."

"No way he did." I was on the edge of the sofa, knees trembling with the effort not to get up and smack her. "Will was strong. He was my alpha. You yourself introduced us and made me give myself to him. Will was strong."

"Always the strongest on the outside." She didn't elaborate and I could see I wasn't going to get anywhere with that subject.

I moved on. "And boring? How am I boring? You couldn't make me more of a slut in all the world. Six guys regularly fuck me, you do, we do all sorts of rotten shit, and we've had countless threesomes with girls. What more do you want?"

"Oh Tommy. So much more. But you've rejected that enjoyment so I'm not going to go into it. Anyway, you still have your surprise."

"Oh yeh, the pussy pic. Well, we've had a threesome before so it'll probably be boring right?" I knew it came out as a childish dig but it needed to be said.

"Not this one oh boyfriend of mine." She put extra emphasis on mine. I ignored it. She stood and slinked over to me. I rose before she reached me, and she stepped right up close. "This one is going to be a lot of fun." She grabbed my wrist and thrust my hand into her shorts. Despite my anger my dick took over, as she knew it would. I extended my fingers and pushed two into her wet, welcoming warmth.

* * *

Having waited on my knees for nearly an hour listening to the giggling and moaning from the next room I was worried that this was some form of torture Jenny was indulging in. The two girls were bouncing around on the bed, a fact I knew from the familiar squeaky springs, and Jenny seemed to be giving her a good seeing to. I stared at the magnolia wall, picturing their firm flesh pressed against each other, moist labia brushing on soft skin and probing tongue. My erection remained for the full hour and I was now desperate for release.

The fight was already a distant memory. She'd spent the intervening two weeks sucking up to, and on me quite a lot, and regained some of her attraction to me. We'd had sex with each other and no one else, something we hadn't done for a good few months. Once or twice she'd disappeared for a while and had been cryptic about it, but I was assured this was down to my surprise. Kneeling on the hall floor I was now waiting for that surprise and concerned that perhaps she'd slipped into her old was and was punishing me. When I heard the lounge door open and Jenny come padding in my relief was palpable. I smelled her sex as she came closer.

"Come now boy, your soft bitches await." The humour in her voice was evident and as she bent down to help me stand I could hear she was still panting. Before being led into the bedroom she had one last surprise; I was blindfolded. These were not the silly little eye covers you might be thinking that are made of nylon and allow one to see from the sides and slip off easily. No, we had acquired serious things. Think large, black swimming goggles that weren't quite as tight to wear, fastened with three leather straps around the top, middle and lower parts of the head. They don't come off by accident.

Wrists bound and blind I was pushed first into the bedroom and over to the side of the bed. My knees brushed the duvet. I could sense the girl on the bed and was excited not just by anticipation of fun with her, but by the fact I still had no idea who she was. A genuine stranger. She emitted a soft 'coo' which I assumed was due to my nakedness.

Jenny whispered in my ear; "Do exactly as I tell you, when I tell you, without hesitation. Understand slut?"

"Yes." She slapped my ass.

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress." My cock bounced and I heard a moan from the bed, a soft melodic hum that brushed my ears. Jenny grabbed my cock from behind and started waving it around, lifting it up and pulling on my foreskin. Then with the other hand she gripped my scrotum and pulled it down hard, the stretching only arousing me further.

"Like this baby?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Yes."

Both the girl and I answered in unison. She giggled. That voice. It was pretty. It seemed familiar. Then I was told to get on my knees. Jenny helped me lest I fall on the girl.

"Start at her knees and take it slow little slut."

By her command I leaned to my left and found the girls knee. I had to lean far as her legs were wide apart and groaned to myself. I kissed once, twice, feeling the soft smooth skin under my lips. I could tell she wasn't a skinny girl but it didn't matter. To my surprise it made me more excited, I'd never had a chunky girl before. I kissed halfway up her inner thigh, taking my time to appreciate that a layer of fat under skin actually made it softer to kiss. I tasted her, a flick of my tongue across her silky thighs. Musky tang mixed with a surprising sweet infusion. I knew I was tasting them both, and the sweetness was from her. I couldn't wait to lick her pussy now and sped up, kissing faster up her other thigh, but Jenny slapped me around my head and I was forced to slow down. Her right thigh was wetter and had an extra taste of salt. It may have been sweat. I grinned.

Back and forth I worked my way up her legs until I came to heaven. I could smell her now. It was a strong smell and infused itself into me, I was drawn to it in a way I'd never felt with previous girls, and for the first time I felt I understood what pheromones were. It seemed to catch the inside of my nose and drag me forwards, fogging my brain until all I wanted was to delve into its source. I assumed this was because of the blindfold but had never experienced it with Jenny. My heart beat faster as I moved forward millimetre by millimetre, teasing both of us. Then contact. Slick wet flesh touched my probing tongue and I fell in love. Never had I tasted any girl that created such a rush. Like your first drug high you're hooked in a way that defies explanation. She was sweet! Not sweet like sugar, but sweet in a way that captures your soul. I ran the flat of my tongue hard from base to clitoris and felt her shudder under me. Again and again I lapped at her like a dog, never wanting to be away from her delicious wetness, the musky sweet tang enveloping me. How was I so attracted to this girl without ever seeing her? She could be ugly. I didn't care, I do everything she wanted.

The moaning from above increased in volume and frequency as I ate her. Switching between lapping and probing with my tongue, to drawing her labia into my mouth and, forming an 'O' to suck her clit. The soft mound of fur tickling my nose was wonderful instead of the usual wiry annoyance. I even broke away from her glorious flesh for brief periods to lick it and suck a clump into my mouth. Everything tasted like heaven. I lost track of time between those chubby thighs but I was down there long enough make her orgasm. She jerked against my face rubbing herself hard against me, covering me with her wetness and whimpering like a puppy. With one final spasm she cried out, straightening her legs and trapping me between the pillow of her thighs. Juices slipped from her lips and I tongued them into my mouth, savouring the more intense, concentrated flavour of her.

I had no idea what Jenny had been doing for the long time I'd been in heaven. I'd forgotten she was there. Now she gripped my arms and helped me stand, my legs were shaking from the extended single position. Pins and needles raced down my right thigh, skipped my leg and flooded my foot. My wrists were uncoupled.

"Plough the bitch." Jenny whispered into my ear. I paused waiting for her to apply a condom but nothing came. Jenny worked this out and leaned against my ear again. "She's safe."

I don't know why but my heart skipped. I reached down and found her thighs with the tips of my fingers, still wide apart and slick. I held my cock and guided it forward, feeling the heat emanating from her. I rubbed the head against her wet pussy and gasped at the sensation; a strangers pussy, new and untried.

"Yes..." It was the quietest of whispers and I heard it more as a movement on the breeze. She was begging me to enter her. Again a tickle of familiarity. Did I know this girl? A friend from college? I was certain that I didn't know any fat girls. It didn't matter. I couldn't stop now. I pushed my hips forward and rested my hands on the bed either side of her waist. Despite her surprising tightness I popped in with ease, her juices and my saliva providing the perfect lubrication, and with deliberate slowness pushed my full length into her. She gasped then groaned. Her hands wrapped around my waist and grabbed my ass.

"Hard." Again the slightest of movements of the air. I needed no encouragement. Forgoing the usual slow start I pounded her, grinding myself against her with every thrust. I was right, she was a little chubby, and I found it amazing. She was soft and comfortable. Her legs wrapped around my ass and her hands now ran up my back, nails digging into my flesh. She was greedy, thrusting her own hips against my rhythm. Every slam home was accompanied by a low grunt, like I was pumping the air from her. She pulled me down on top of her and gave me a bear hug, I felt her big breasts squash under me. Her tongue found my mouth and I granted entry, tasting her in return. Locked on top of her I had to shift position to ensure depth. I pushed off the ground with my toes and succeeded in gaining an extra millimetre or two. She screamed into my mouth but didn't pull away.

Now her breaths became erratic and I could feel the air rushing out of her nose in short puffs. She was building to orgasm. I wanted to pull back and ensure harder thrusts but be she held on tight and sucked my tongue into her mouth, biting it to let me know I wasn't going anywhere. Moments later I had to pull back quick as she screamed, locked her thighs around my waist and bucked under me. Like a frightened animal she writhed and jerked under me, howling, her hips desperate to get the most out of my erection. I had never been so turned on by a girl coming and felt myself starting to build to ejaculation, but I was stopped. As the girls motions slowed under me, my wrists were pulled behind my back and refastened. Jenny was back. Then, with a final kiss from the girl I was dragged back into a standing position.

"Do you still want to?" Jenny asked. I didn't know what she meant. Did I want to still fuck the girl? Yes! But I realised it wasn't for me when I heard rustling on the bed. Then I felt her mouth closed around my head. She took me deep. I felt her throat constrict around me and she gagged, but didn't pull away. Then she began, her warm mouth and eager tongue working their magic quickly. I felt teeth and she had a poor rhythm, but the knowledge of her inexperience only made the moment more arousing and I cried out.

"I'm gonna cum!"

I expected her to pull away but her hands gripped my ass and held me fast, her long hair flicking against my thighs and waist with the bobbing motion of her head. Seconds later with a growl and a shout I rarely emitted anymore I erupted into her mouth, firing shot after shot. She didn't pull back or gag, instead holding me half inside her and accepting my spunk like a drink. I felt her rolling it around her mouth as though she wanted to coat every part of her in it. Only when I was soft and the last dribble had been sucked and licked from my slit did she pull back. I heard a contented sigh then a giggle.

"Yum!" She said with another laugh and a tickle set up home in my brain, but before either of us could say anything Jenny was leading me from the room and into the lounge. I was told to kneel and found my back to the radiator and wrists tied to a rope she'd prepared earlier. The door was closed on her way out. I could still smell the girl and despite having just come, I found I wanted my face between her thighs again, to taste and smell her. Maybe that's why Jenny blindfolded me; to stop me seeking her out. I didn't understand why I was so aroused and attracted to the girl, or how she could taste so delicious when every other girl I'd ever had was, well, not. I mean it was great eating pussy, but the difference between other girls and this one was like the difference between cheap fizzy wine and top shelf Champagne. I heard muffled voices, then silence, then some moaning. I guessed there was some lesbian action going on and for the first time in ages I felt jealous. Not because someone was having my girlfriend, but that Jenny was having the girl. The feeling hit me like a train and shocked me. What did that mean?