Contraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sir!" He breathed as the policeman became still. Moments later he'd turned and left, still packing himself away. The full condom was deposited on Cody's back, leaking onto his left ass cheek. The confidence was arousing. It took Cody ages to come back to the world. Like being woken from a deep sleep he first seemed not to know where he was. Then he saw me and stumbled over, ignoring the spunk dribbling down his thigh. We hugged, erections crushing together. The tight embrace of two people who had shared something special, or dangerous, and survived. He kissed my cheek, careful to avoid the one still covered in jellified sperm, and then found my mouth. Our tongues wrestled with a passion I had not experienced from him, diving into me as though some antidote were in my throat. Then he moved his lips to my ear.

"Come on Tommy, we should go."

I nodded in the dark, a silly response. We took a few moments to find and retrieve our clothes, and in my case my socks and trainers. I followed him from the warren, my feet squelching in mud alternating between soft and sodden. I couldn't see his but my own dick was still erect, waving around as I walked. After a few minutes I still didn't recognise where we were even though by now we should have exited the maze. I followed him through a thick bush and found a small clearing, bordered on all sides save our entry point. I looked around and then at Cody. There was an odd look on his face. Hungry, demanding, aggressive. He placed his clothes over a thick branch and stepped toward me. Our cocks touched. He took my clothes from me and threw them into the bush. My t-shirt hung there but jeans and trainers fell into the mud.

"Cody?" He didn't reply. Instead he pulled my forward unbalancing me, hooked his right leg around mine and pushed backwards. I went sprawling into a puddle. Wet mud covered my back and splashed from the impact fell on my face. Then he was on me. His strong grip found my arm and hip and with a mighty upward pull he spun me in place. I fell face down, the cold sodden soil covering my entire body and my dick pushed down into it. I cried out but before I could pick myself up he was behind me pulling my hips up and forcing my legs apart with his own. With a roar of aggression he rammed into me, a force that both split me open and pushed my face into the mud. As if to prove the point he put both hands on the side of my face and put his weight through them. I spluttered into the soggy grime but found I could easily breathe. I didn't understand why he would attack, but once the shock passed and I realised I wasn't in danger, I gave myself to him. I stopped struggling and embraced the floor, pushing my ass up into his groin and allowing myself to be owned. He fought against my hip movement and my cock was once again forced into the mud, pushing straight down without hitting firmer soil. Cody was fucking me harder than he ever had. I knew my ass would be bruised. He was grunting with every thrust.

"You stupid... fucking... idiot... Tommy!" He panted. "Fucking... hell..."

I wanted to reply but got a mouthful of slimy grime. I spat.

"Ah fuck... oh... fuck Tommy...ohhhh."

I pulled my arms under me to push up be he grabbed my elbows and pulled, sending me splatting back down into the gloop.

"Stupid...cunt!" He was shouting. I got scared that the traffic noise would no longer cover us and we would attract the attention of people who didn't want to fuck us. "Stupid... little... cunt..."

He words were punctuated by him slamming into me. He was deeper than he'd ever been, no doubt assisted by both his aggression and the two strangers opening me up.

"Stupid... little... Tommy..." He was panting heavily, sucking in lungful's of air between staccato insults. "Beaut...iful... dumb... baby..." Two more thrusts and my head hit a small trunk that bifurcated within an inch of the ground. He gripped my hips and dragged me backwards through the slop, walking himself in reverse on his knees. Then he pulled out and pushed at my left side sending my rolling onto my back. I had no time to position myself before he climbed between my legs and shuffling forwards to force my legs apart further, re-entered me.

"Dumb... baby..." He gasped, and threw a handful of gloopy mud in my face. I scraped it from my eyes and glared at him. Any anger he'd felt was missing from his huge grin. And did I see...? I wiped my eyes again. Yes. He had tears in his eyes! Another handful of mud splatted onto my chest which he proceeded to rub across me, down my belly, up under my arms. I grabbed a lump myself and sent it flying through the air to explode right on his forehead. He burst out laughing and fell on top of me, squashing me into the ground and causing slime to fart out from my sides.

"You fucking... dummy." His breath was coming back after slowing his aggression. ""I didn't mean for you... to join in!"

"I couldn't help it. It was so..."

"I know... I know. Wow Tommy. Hot... sexy sweet little... Tommy."

"What?"

He didn't answer but grinned at me, a smile so big it must have hurt his face. Then it morphed into a look I was smitten with; his cum face. He was about to unload inside me and the look that I had seen countless times before returned. This time it seemed somehow greater, more intense. Perhaps I was seeing it in a new light, or lack of it. Then it happened. He convulsed, his mouth dropped open, eyes went wide and with a guttural cry emitted from deep in his throat he fired ejaculate into my guts. I felt his cock pumping and a warm feeling spread within me. Lust and filthy arousal mixed and sent a flood of uncontrollable stupidity rocketing through my body. I wrapped myself around him, hugging for all I was worth and bellowed.

"YOU'RE AMAZING CODY!" I clung to him like a life float in a stormy sea. Slimy mud meant constant grappling to maintain my grip. He remained on top of me, stroking my hair and the sides of my torso. We remained in position for what felt like ages. It may have been only minutes. My erection failed to soften under the pressure of his pubic bone.

When the heat of passion dissipated and the cold wet mud began to make us shiver he rolled off. I saw him shaking and thought for an instant he might be crying but as he sat up, covered in dark brown slime, I saw he'd burst out laughing. It broke the tension and I giggled along with him.

"Oh Tommy." He sighed.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say after my outburst. Idiotic considering I told him everything in the world. "I er... I'm sorry about shouting like that."

He giggled again. "Don't be baby. You're amazing too. I really like you" He slapped the mud sending splatters over us both.

"What?" You... me?" He nodded and his pretty, if mud covered face, glowed with customary humour. But now it held something else that I knew was for me.

"Ho shit." Cody was hot, very hot. He was great to talk to and wonderful to be around and an amazing fuck. I was close to him and we discussed everything. Well almost; tonight I found out how dirty he was and instead of being put out that he hadn't confided in me, it just made him even hotter. I loved being around him, and under him, and the excitement of the moment had caused me to get carried away and yell out. It was an 'in the moment' thing. As attractive as I found him however, I worried what was coming. "You... like me?"

"Nobhead. I fancied you the second I saw you."

"What, the very first second?"

"Yeh. The very first. I was so jealous when Jenny chose Will to be your first."

"You mean from the time you saw me at the pool?" Cody nodded, his eyes glistening. I was aghast. That was nearly two years ago and before I ever thought about guys in any way other than mates. It was the first meeting between Jenny and I. This could get awkward. On the other hand, there weren't many others, male or female, that would be a better partner than Cody. Then Jason in tiny blue underwear swam through my mind. "Holy shit."

Cody leaped to his feet and started gathering his clothes. "Come on. It's getting cold and we need to shower." He stepped into his shorts without even trying to brush away the mess. I climbed up, slipping back onto my ass once which elicited a belly laugh from Cody, and pulled on my own clothes. I had to wear my socks to prevent the inside of my trainers from getting filthy. He held my hand and led me out of the maze of skinny paths and thick bushes. The world was now dark and the car park empty. A solitary yellow light did little to illuminate anything, instead casting an eerie glow over Cody's peeling car.

"Fuck the cloth." He muttered and fell into the drivers seat. We both held our breath when the car failed to turn over four times in a row, and giggled relief when started on the fifth. The entire journey home I had my hand on his thigh and when not changing gears he entwined his fingers in mine. As we turned off the bypass I could hold my questions no longer.

I had to change the subject before he asked me out. I'd need to think about that. "Why the fucking Cody? When? How long?"

"Woah Tommy, slow."

I took a breath. "I don't know where to start. Why?"

"Why do I do it?" I nodded, he took his own breath. "It started years ago..."

"Years?"

"Are you going to interrupt all the time?" He glanced at me and I shook my head. "All right then. I was seeing this girl. Hot pussy in college you know? But I knew I liked guys as well. I'd made out with some in secret and even shared a hand job. Always kept it secret." He paused while turning into the main road toward his house and waited until the wobbly little car had settled before continuing. "Problem was there was no guy distant enough for me to do anything regular with, they all lived close and were somewhere in my circle of friends. Sooooo, I knew of a cruising place and became intrigued. When I finally went I saw two guys fucking and another sucking two guys at once. I got so hard I nearly blew my load in my jeans."

I giggled and squeezed his thigh. He continued; "Then an old guy came up to me and rubbed my groin. I was disgusted and so fucking horny all at once. I legged it. I literally ran all the way home, pretending to my housemates I'd gone for an actual run. Spent all night thinking about it and wanking. Went back twice more before I did anything, each with a similar result. Then I made a mistake that leads me here. I had a few beers before going, Dutch courage and all that. A reasonably good looking man, probably 40, wearing a suit pushed me up against a tree and slipped his hand in my shorts. I didn't resist so he played a little. Then he got his own cock out. It wasn't big but it was a strangers cock. I got about four sucks from it before he pulled and pushed me into bending over, and rammed himself inside me. The pain was immense and I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't."

"Fuck! You were raped?"

"At first I guess, but not really. I just wanted it easier, you know, using lube or something. He'd spat on me. I didn't know that at the time, and the pain went pretty quickly. From there I was hooked."

"But... I thought you were a top? You always top me. Well, mostly."

"Yeh, and for you I am. You're a natural bottom Tommy." He glanced at me then looked away to turn into his road, crawling up the narrow gap left by cars parked on both sides. "It's not the fuck itself I'm addicted to so much, it's random strangers using me. I can't stop Tommy. I've tried and I always succumb again." He pulled up outside his flat and slammed the door. Dried mud cracked and crumbled from me as I heaved myself out the car. My legs were shaking and my ass ached, which was odd as I'd taken more cocks than tonight and not felt it. We made our way up his garden path, the huge extension next door creating inky shadows by blocking the streetlight.

"Are you not going to lock your car?" I asked.

"Who's going to nick that POS?"

Once inside he pulled me into the bathroom where we started stripping, creating a pile of flaky mud on the tiled floor. Cody's bathroom was the only modern thing in his flat, a wet room design with large walk in shower cubicle open at one end, a toilet and sink. Large cream tiles were complimented by a darker maroon on one wall.

"It's dangerous Cody." I blurted, the consequences of what he'd done hitting me. "You could catch anything, and pass it onto me! We're not supposed to sleep with anyone outside the group without testing!" I stared at him, challenging.

"Save it Tommy." He flung his t-shirt at the toilet and despite my sudden fear I couldn't help but admire his mud caked chest. "Not once, not once has a guy ever fucked me without a rubber. Don't forget, they don't want to catch anything either. Most of them are married!"

"But...cum..."

"On me not in me. Only one I've ever swallowed is that policeman, and he brought his test results with him. Besides, I get tested monthly. I'd never put you in danger Tommy. Never." I sighed, relieved. My selfish yet quite natural fear dissipated and I returned my attention to Cody.

"The policeman? Shit. My heart stopped when I saw him."

"Yeh!" He laughed. "Mine too a couple of years ago. I was on my back in a V branch, splayed out like a fuck doll. He popped through the trees and looked me up and down in the only way cops can. The he got his wang out. He's a regular. I have his phone number!"

"Fucking hell!" I dropped my socks on the floor. We were now naked and Cody turned on the shower, waiting for it to come to temperature. There were no windows in the bathroom and the extraction fan was noisy and clicked every half second. "Why show me?"

"Easy." He said and came over to me, placing his hands on my hips and pressing his groin into mine. My semi jumped back to full attention. It'd never fully gone in the whole journey back. "I needed to show you that you ain't the only fuck up. We all have secrets, but it's how you act on them that matters. Either cure yourself, or..."

"... enjoy it." I finished his sentence. I rested my hands on top of his and wiggled my cock against his balls. "I am a fuck up tho. My own sister..."

"More common than you know Tommy, I've told you that, and she's as bad as you. Enjoy her. I want to." He stepped backwards toward the showed pulling me with him.

"Yeh, yeh"

"Not yeh, yeh. I want to have her." He sealed the statement with a lascivious grin. "Ask her?"

"Okay." I agreed with a sigh, an act really, the thought of a threesome with her and Cody a massive turn on.

"As for Jason, just try it on with him."

"I can't! He's my best friend!"

"Was Tommy, was. You see him barely once a week, and you're growing apart. Nothing wrong with that, it happens. So before you grow too far apart, try it on. You'll regret it if you don't."

I blinked as the hot water hit my face. His hands were all over me, working the mud from my skin. I linked my fingers behind my head. He might be right. He reached down and tugged my erection several times, then knelt down. His expert oral skills drained me of my pent up frustration and excessive arousal. I cried out with the intensity. He stood, kissed me and we shared my sperm.

"You're a bad influence on me."

"I'm a dirty slut Tommy, my secret. And now yours."

"I'm the slut Cody."

"Sluts together?"

"Ha ha, yeh!"

"I mean it Tommy, together. I want you, and I want you to be mine."

"Yes!" I shouted the response. It was way too loud in the enclosure but my excitement got the better of me. Then reality bit; "But what about Jenny?"

"Fuck her. She's dangerous Tommy, you need to leave her."

"Yes I know." I'd already decided that.

Cody nodded and grinned. Again he seemed to glow, his broad smile dimpling his cheeks and the essence of happiness shone through his eyes. We kissed, then finished showering. We took time to dry each other and he led me into his bedroom to curl up together and pass out. I didn't even text Jenny.

* * *

I woke laying on my back and staring at the cracked and yellowed ceiling. Cody was pressed up against my side, an arm draped across my abdomen, his face in the crook of my shoulder and neck. It was so sweet I swallowed a lump in my throat and remembered what he'd said last night. I looked around the familiar room. His flat was in a poor state of decoration and for all I knew maintenance as well. It was tiny with barely half a metre around his small double bed. A single slim window on my side was covered with a grimy curtain. A creaky looking chest of drawers along with a rickety wardrobe with no doors was jammed in a small recess on his side, cutting the floor space even further.

Careful not to wake him I leaned over the side of the bed to look at the floor. A threadbare carpet that had once been pink was covered with used underwear and clothes. A pair of small bright red boxers caught my attention and the possibilities they engendered sent a twinge through my body to my cock. I prised his arm away from me and lay it on the bed. I slipped out and dropped to my knees, picking the red shorts up and bringing them to my nose. I smelled him. His sweaty musk was still present and my dick became hard. I breathed in deeper, imagining him in the gym wearing them, working out and building up a sweat, his balls wrapped tightly in the soft cotton.

"Put them over your face bitch." I jumped at his soft voice. His grinning face peeking out from the heavy duvet. I smiled back and pulled the shorts across my head so the crotch covered me, and the waistband hooked under my nose. Then I climbed back into bed and nuzzled under the covers down his body, kissing and licking his hot skin. He mumbled something but I missed it, more interested in finding him hard. I wasn't disappointed. His beautiful straight cock was standing proud, tenting the duvet. He'd obviously pushed it up. Cody was one of the few Americans who was uncut. His mother was against it and they'd come to the UK before too much pressure was applied. I pinched his foreskin between my lips and pulled, the slid my tongue into the opening and under the extraneous flap. In return I felt my balls being pulled into his mouth and a wet warmth enveloped them. We disappeared into mutual sucking, lost in each other's lust and enjoying being full of each other's hardness. His hips bucked up and his swollen head popped in and out my mouth. I sucked harder and grazed my teeth along his shaft. I got my scrotum scraped in return and groaned with pleasure. It wasn't long before he erupted, grunting against my own hardness and firing six, seven shots into my throat. I kept him and his cum rolling around my tongue while he went soft. It took him another three minutes to get me to climax. We both swallowed at the same time. I savoured the thick tangy goo as it slid down my throat, leaving the unmistakable burning sensation that only cum can give.

We lay together for a while, his underwear still over my face. He fingered me with slow movements. After a half hour or so I sighed and got out of bed, flinging his boxers at his face. He took a sniff himself and winked at me. I pissed, regretting not asking him to come to the bathroom and enjoy it with me, then went back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone.

A fear I hadn't even been aware had been there returned in the form of heart palpitations and a tensing across my whole body. Jenny had called. In fact she'd rung three times, left a message, and send four texts. All along the same lines; where the hell are you? Call me, don't fucking ignore me, where are you? Etc. The message explained that she'd got Trey round for some double slave fun, and as I hadn't come home she let him do what he wanted to her. I gathered she'd wanted to control us both and enjoy the show of us either fucking each other, humiliating each other, or most likely, both. Knowing Trey he wouldn't have done much, he wasn't too keen on her any more. I slumped into the bed and let Cody read the messages and listen to the voicemail. I shook my head.