Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"I dropped them off at his house." Jason noticed her snap crotch, see-through one-piece lingerie for the first time. His cock reacted by sticking straight up with the half-filled bag hanging from the tip.

"No!" Libby cried. "He needs to be here! I need my yummies!"

"Ugh!" Jason cried frustrated. "You mean it's not just the bet anymore? You're fucking Fuckface whenever now too? That is so fucked up!"

"I can't help it! I need it!"

"I need you too! I want to fuck you and Mandy too! It's not fair!"

"Jasey! That's a naughty thing to say." Libby scolded him between her sobbing. "You want to suck mommy's fuckhole until Mandy and Danny get back with mommy's yummies?" She needed anything to distract her.

"Yes!" He said, excitedly. "Wait! No! I can't! I can't touch you!"

They both looked unhappy.

******

Danny pulled Mandy into his house. They were making out heavily. They stopped when they heard the noise down the hall.

"Is that..." Mandy paused. "... is your mom pumping her fuckhole?"

Danny listened. "I... yep... it certainly sounds like it."

Mandy giggled. "Does she do that a lot?"

"Nope. This is new."

Mandy rubbed his fuckstick through his pants. "I want to go listen! Can we be naughty?" She took his hand and followed the noise. They saw the packaging for a brand new fat dildo torn open on the floor. Mandy pointed with a surprised look. "She bought a big one."

They crept closer, the noises getting louder and more excited.

"Pound me! Pound me!" Lori begged. "Come on, baby! Split me open! Mommy needs it! Mommy needs it so bad!" She was moaning loudly. "Pump that monster into me! Ohfuck! Danny! Danny! I'm gonna cum so hard on your cock! Yes! Fuck yes!"

Danny's mouth nearly hit the floor. He tried to turn the other way. But Mandy had a huge grin on her face and held him back.

"No way!" She whispered. "This is so hot! She's begging for it! Are you and your mom fucking?"

"No!" Danny stated adamantly. "Never. I had no idea!"

"Well it looks like someone enjoyed watching you plow my holes! You should totally do her!" Mandy fondled his pants feeling his cock. "You're really hard, Danny! I think you like it."

"Oh! Oh! Yes! FUCK! FUCK ME! OH FUUUCK! I'm cumming!" Lori screamed. "Oh god! Yes! Yes!"

Danny pulled Mandy harder, unsure what else to do. They walked back to the front door and he opened it and slammed it shut. The moaning stopped immediately. Mandy still had that naughty glint in her eye. She took Danny to his living room and pushed him down on the couch. She pulled his cock out and started sucking it.

Lori poked her head out of the bedroom a few minutes later. "Danny? Are you home?" She saw the packaging for the dildo and picked it up quickly hiding it in her room.

"Yeah, mom! In the living room." He called back. "Mandy stopped by."

Lori made her way out to the living room. "I thought you were going to be late. I wasn't expecting you." She said turning the corner. "Oh! Oh my! Okay! So this is happening."

Mandy looked up. "Hi, Mrs. Dugan! Sorry. I've been dying to get this fuckstick in my mouth all day." She kept stroking it while she spoke. Her hand was gliding up and down that fat, veiny shaft. "You don't mind do you?"

Lori thought she should mind. Was she just going to let Danny get his cock sucked all over the house? Last night it was Libby Cooper. Today, it's her daughter. Who would it be the next time? He was full of surprises lately. She was just thankful they didn't come home a minute earlier.

"It's... it's fine." She finally stated.

Mandy sucked on it some more. "Did you know that Danny just popped my cherry on Friday? If I had known how good fucking feels I would've lost it a long time ago. I haven't even seen many cocks. Just Danny's and my dad's and my brother's and one kid at school whipped his out to show me once." She shook Danny's. "It's pretty big, right? Like bigger than normal?"

Lori stared at it lustfully. "Yeah, it's huge."

"I thought so!" She giggled. "I guess I'm lucky. Have you ever had one this big, Mrs. Dugan?"

"Me?" Lori wasn't sure the question was appropriate, but Mandy didn't think anything was inappropriate anymore. She sort of admired that about the girl. She had a stupid, aloof blindness to how hot and naughty she acted. "I... well... Danny's dad was pretty big..." She replied thinking of her husband. "But not that big... Danny is definitely bigger... so... I guess not..."

"Oh, Mrs Dugan! You are missing out! This is the best fuckstick! I'm not sure if it's because of the size or that it's Danny's... but believe me! It's the best!"

"Um... yeah..." Lori said. "I'll take your word for it. I can't try Danny's fuckstick."

"Suit yourself." Mandy said giving it a long hard suck. "Danny would share. And I don't mind. I already know my mom took his load last night. I'm not bothered. As long as he saves enough for me!"

Lori looked at Danny like she didn't know what to do with this girl.

Danny shrugged and smiled. "Mandy, it's okay. I think my mom knows my fuckstick is here if she ever wants to use it."

Mandy smiled. She liked that answer. Danny hadn't put any thoughts in her head. She was just naughty and horny and now he was playing her game.

"You see!" She giggled. "He's the best! He's sooo thoughtful!" She jerked him faster and gave him another suck. "Do you wanna try? My mom and I like to take turns on his balls and his meat, but you could just tug while I chug!"

"I don't think so." Lori said watching her hand slide up and down, hypnotically. "I... I... just don't think it's a good idea. Right, Danny?" She hoped for some back up.

"She's kind of relentless." He noted.

"But you could fix that, right?" She said, knowingly. "I mean being someone that knows the mind so well." Her hint was not so subtle.

"I could." Danny shrugged.

Lori suddenly understood what he meant. Not that he couldn't. He didn't want to. And so what did that mean? Did it mean he liked watching Mandy tease her? Or did it mean that he wanted her to stroke his cock? She wasn't sure what game he was playing.

"Danny, you really should." Lori encouraged him. "I can only take so much."

He was ignoring her now. Lori didn't know what was wrong with her. She was certain that he didn't do anything to her. She really felt like she was just a bad person having very bad thoughts. Mandy's hand kept moving rhythmically up and down. If only they knew what she had been fantasizing about ten minutes ago.

"Come on, Mrs. Dugan! It feels so good! It's like the hardest thing you've ever felt. You could really hurt someone with this." She slapped it on her face. It smacked loudly over and over. "I mean really hurt someone!"

Lori walked over and knelt down. "I shouldn't." She whispered. "It wouldn't be right."

Mandy sucked on it some more. "Look at it. I'm squeezing it with all my strength." She gripped it hard. "It's just solid. Rock solid fuckmeat."

Lori reached out and touched it. The giggly brunette was so right. Her hand wrapped around the shaft. She felt its veiny contour. It made her gasp.

"I'm supposed to bring that load home to my mom." Mandy said. "But you can have it. I think you're the best, Mrs. Dugan!"

Lori's hand felt paralyzed as Mandy gave her a great big hug. "I... I... really shouldn't..." She whispered as her hand started to move. It felt so fucking good. "Danny?" She looked up at him.

"I haven't done anything!" He held his hands up. "This is all you." He grinned. "I'm not stopping you."

"Oh god!" She groaned when she got his approval. Her hand really started to work.

Danny closed his eyes and moaned at the pleasure. His mom jacked him off while Mandy sucked the head of his cock. This was quite unexpected. His little slut was a bad girl.

The doorbell rang. Lori jumped up to go get it, looking for any excuse to leave. Mandy seemed disappointed.

"Did you like that, Danny?" She asked with a sly smile. "I told you she wanted it."

"You did great! Thank you."

Lori came back a moment later looking confused. "Danny, there's a delivery for you."

He pulled up his pants. It was right on time.

The BMW sales representative stood on his doorstep. "Danny Dugan?"

"That's me."

"Fuck, man! You're one lucky kid. I've got a gift delivery if you could sign this." He handed him a clipboard with a bunch of paperwork. Then he held up a key. "So, you're the proud owner of one BMW X6 M with limited exterior Azurite Black Metallic paint and the Taupe leather interior package with carbon fiber interior trim." He took a breath. "It also has the Merino leather dashboard option. The 21" M-double spoke wheels with performance run-flat tires. It's also got the executive package, which includes heated seats, heated steering wheel, surround view cameras, wireless charging, wifi hotspot capability, auto high beams, lane departure warning, parking assist... wait... I'm forgetting something... well... I'll take a look at the paperwork in a minute. Also, rear seat entertainment on the driver and passenger side... and... Oh yeah! A Bang and Olufsen sound system, Apple car play, the satin aluminum line exterior trim... and of course... the BMW Ultimate Care Package."

"Sweet!" Danny put up his hand and bumped fists with sales rep. "That's nice, right!"

"It's the nicest car on the lot as far as I'm concerned. I mean if you want a sport utility vehicle that is top of the line." He looked sad giving it up. "We've been dealing with Mr. Cooper for a long time. I don't ever remember him gifting a car to anyone. What did you do to get this? I've got to know!"

Danny shrugged. "I'm banging his daughter."

"Mandy?" The rep asked. "No way! That's his princess. He'd never..."

Mandy stepped out on the doorstep. "What's going on, Danny?" She looked over. "Oh, hi, Mr. Rassmussen! What are you doing here?"

"Your dad bought me a car." Danny said. "Pretty sweet, right? You don't have to pick me up anymore."

Mr. Rassmussen just stared in disbelief. "Yeah... I'm dropping it off... that's all."

"Danny, that's a nice car!"

"I should drive you home. We'll test it out! Let me go tell my mom." Danny walked back inside while Mandy went to look at the car. He found his mom looking very conflicted in the kitchen. "Mr. Cooper bought me a car. I'm gonna drive Mandy home."

"He what?" Lori said, stunned. "What do you mean?"

"With Mrs. Cooper's new cum addiction, I guess he thought I needed to be able to get over there in case she's having withdrawals."

Now it made perfect sense. She was beginning to see how intricate his manipulation of the Coopers really was. "So you mean last night was part of a bigger plan? You made that happen so that he would think he needed to buy you a car to help?"

"Yeah. I told you... months of layering and conditioning his thoughts. And it gives me a reason to keep fucking his wife."

"You're unbelievable! You're devious! You're incorrigible! This is all so terrible, Danny!" She declared. Then she asked excitedly. "What kind of car did we get?"

Danny laughed. "It's a fancy BMW X6 M with every bell and whistle they had to offer."

"Whoa! How much is that? Like $70K?"

"It's about $108K all in." Danny replied. "I had the guy at the dealership special order it three months ago. He doesn't remember me. And it sat there waiting for Mr. Cooper's call. I made sure they wouldn't sell it beforehand."

"My god, Danny! I know they're rich, but you've bled Mr. Cooper of over $140,000 in three days! You'll make him broke at this rate." She gasped.

"It was always the point to put a big fucking dent in his wealth. This doesn't do anything. He's mega rich. Anyway, I've gotta go put a load in Mrs. Cooper. It's my duty." He sighed. "By the way..." He leaned in conspiratorially. "... if you need a load... well... I love you most of all... remember that. You'd only have to ask."

"Danny!" She choked. "I... I..."

"Gotta run!"

******

Danny's car flew down the backroads towards the Cooper estate. He pumped the Pixies 1988 classic Where Is My Mind? as his own personal tribute to Mr. Cooper for the car. He found it amusing. Everything was finally coming up roses. Mandy's brunette hair was blowing in the breeze from the open windows. Danny thought he might actually be happy. He reached his hand over and slid it up her little suede skirt feeling her slick slit. She didn't say anything stupid. She just smiled back at him and spread her legs further. He rubbed her clit slow and steady. She came just as they approached the gate at the edge of her property.

Jason stared in horror at the car in the driveway. "What do you mean my dad bought it for you?"

"He just did. It showed up at my house." Danny said dismissively.

Jason couldn't believe it. It was way fucking nicer than his car. He looked around and then it occurred to him. "Wait. What happened to my car?"

"I don't know. I heard him talking about trading it in." Danny said. "That sucks by the way. And you had a tough day at school too. I'm sorry. Those bullies can be rough."

"Fuck you, Fuckface!" He cursed before storming off. "Mommy!" He called out like a petulant child.

Danny watched with amusement as Jason's perfect life unraveled. Mandy ran in ahead of him already. Presumably they were all looking for the same person.

******

Mandy sat on her bed and slid off her crusty panties. They had so much cum dried on them they were practically stiff. She waited as she heard her mother rushing down the hall. Her bedroom door flew open so hard she thought it might fall off its hinges.

"Yummies?" Libby asked breathlessly.

Mandy tossed her the soiled panties. "Cum soaked panties with dried up yummies all over them!" She said.

Libby snatched them out of the air and brought them to her nose inhaling before she started sucking on the gusset. "Mmmmm." She groaned.

Mandy gave her a mischievous smile. "And all of that yummy dripped out of here." She added, spreading her legs and then holding her cunt lips open with two fingers. "You might not find anything left. I can't be sure."

Libby dropped the underwear and crawled up on the bed collapsing between her daughter's legs. Her tongue lashed out and dragged along her slit.

"Mmmm. Mmmhmmm." She groaned.

"You'll need to make it cum, mom. If you want to get anything out of it."

Libby grabbed her thighs and pulled her face into her daughter's pussy even harder. She really wanted her to cum. Mandy grasped her head and held her there, moaning like a whore and wiping her pussy up and down her mom's face.

"Fuck! You're sooo good at that!" Mandy giggled.

Jason watched from the doorway stroking himself. And then Fuckface showed up and put his arm around him. He nearly threw up.

"Mandy said you've been eating a ton of cum lately." Danny quietly whispered. "That's sounds pretty gay to me."

Jason wanted to deck him. He wanted to knock him the fuck out. But he was more horrified that his sister told Fuckface what she made him do. He thought about all the cum he swallowed today at school. It made him sick for a minute. He wasn't sure if it was the fact he did it, the fact he enjoyed it, or the fact someone else knew.

"Don't tell anyone." He said pathetically.

"Why would I? I think the bigger question is how long until you start trying butt stuff and then anal? It's a slippery slope, isn't it? You do have a thing for women's underwear already. Now you're guzzling cum. I dunno, Jase..."

"No!" He exclaimed defensively. "They made me!"

"Even at school?" Danny asked rhetorically. "Yeah, I heard about that too. Your mom was texting with me. I think you like it. I think that's why you look so ashamed. It's nothing to be ashamed of really. So you're gay or maybe just bi-curious. It's the twenty-first century. That's fine. Maybe not among the macho football players. But I thought you gave up football."

"I... I was thinking about it." He mumbled. Why was he talking to Fuckface? He fucking hated this kid. He was the reason his whole day had gone to shit. "Just fuck off, alright? Nobody wants you around here. Leave my fucking mom and sister alone or I'll fucking torture you tomorrow at school."

Danny squeezed him a little harder. "Alright, Jase! I'll leave you alone. I need to go fuck your mom now anyway. It looks like she's just finished munching your sister's whorehole."

Jason was fuming. It was not a slippery slope! Fuckface didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Stretching his butt sounded horrible. Didn't it? I mean, technically he'd never done it, so he wasn't entirely sure. Swallowing cum sounded horrible too, but then he tried it and found it delicious. He was about to leave but decided to watch Fuckface defile his mommy's holes.

Danny walked up and climbed on the bed behind Mrs. Cooper. She looked back and lit up.

"Danny! Yummies!" She squealed.

Danny unsnapped the crotch on her lingerie. He dropped his pants, kicking them off one leg at a time. And then he pounded his cock into her needy pussy.

"Ooomph. Fuck!" She gasped.

"There you go." He said reassuringly. "I'll make it all better. I promise. Tell me what you are, Mrs. Cooper?"

"I'm your whore!" She cried out as her cunt stretched around his fat fuckstick. "I'm a Dugan whore! Danny's whore! Please give me yummies!"

Danny grabbed her hair and pulled her neck back awkwardly. "You're not done with Mandy's fuckhole yet, Mrs. Cooper. You're an insatiable little spunk addict. You need to get cum from both ends."

Mandy pulled her mom's head down to her cunt, while Danny pounded her from behind. Libby's name tag jingled on her dog caller while she got plowed by his huge fuckmeat. She was so happy! She lapped her daughter's cumdump cleaning it out as she howled in ecstasy. Mandy came first. Libby second. And then Danny put an absolutely massive load deep inside Mrs. Cooper's furburger.

******

Lori Dugan wrestled with her emotions. How could she have allowed things to get so out of hand? At what point did things turn? She'd been a decent mom. She thought so at least. And she loved her son. That was an absolute. So, how had things gone from normal to extraordinary so quickly. She'd never considered him in a sexual way in her entire life. Not even for an instant. And now? She was mushing up her own mind trying to figure out when it all went off the rails.

Discovering your son can control minds was certainly a turning point! Danny forced her to watch the events at the Cooper's house. She'd gotten lost in it. She'd gotten carried away and took advantage of Libby Cooper. But she had tried to give him motherly advice before he fucked them and then out by the pool. She tried to be a good person in between her lapses in judgment.

She considered her reaction when they got home that evening. She'd admitted it was fun. It was fun, she thought. She'd been desperate for any kind of excitement in her life. And sure, she teased him a little by commenting on how good Libby and Mandy looked, and how tough it must have been to choose fucking them as Jason's punishment. It wasn't an overtly sexual comment even if she had been thinking about his cock.

It was when that call came in at 3am and she got upset with Danny when things really took a turn. She was letting him explain things too much. He kept talking about fucking these women. Other women too apparently! How many others? It kept reminding her how long it had been since she'd been fucked properly. Had she ever been fucked like that? And his little demonstration only made things worse. Making his cock hard and shooting off without stimulation! Could he really fuck for hours? Or at least long enough to let any woman have time to enjoy herself? That was something.

Maybe it started when he explained his mind control and she hadn't believed him. He chose to prove it with an orgasm. An intense one at that. Could he just make a woman cum whenever? That was something too. It excited her. Thrilled her.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers