Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"Good night, Mr. Cooper!" She kissed his cheek. "Come on, puff!" She yanked the chain as Jason followed her out of the office.

"Why'd you have to fuck my dad?" Jason asked sadly.

"Shut up, Jason." She turned and kneed him in the nuts.

Jason collapsed. "Ow. Fuck that hurts!"

Beth yanked the chain, lightly this time. "If you promise to be a good girl, I'll let you clean my cumdump when we get upstairs."

He thought about all his dad's yummies filling her delicious pussy. "I'll... I'll be good! I promise! Let me lick it! Please!"

Beth snorted derisively. "We'll see, Janice! Let's go!"

She tugged his leash leading back out to the rotunda and up the stairs. Mr. Cooper's cum was seeping down her legs. She felt emboldened and naughty. There was something about the way he'd asked her not to tell his wife, like they shared a secret now. Danny had been right all along. Mr. Cooper looked at her differently already. It was nothing like Monday night when he'd dismissed her from the house. Danny told her exactly how to act and talk around him. It was working!

******

Danny felt a little bad after watching his nemesis gobble up so much cum. For the first time, he thought his revenge rivalled the torment he'd suffered. The only difference was that his torment had lasted years, and the revenge had only lasted the better part of a week. That and the fact that Jason wasn't aware of what was happening to him. It was only during those glimpses of clarity that Danny allowed him. Of course, Jason would be getting another dose of clarity soon.

Danny parked his mom's old car along the curb outside their house. He looked at the two new shiny vehicles in the driveway. Not bad! His mom considered the amount of money all this cost Mr. Cooper to be enormous. But, in truth, the man probably made it back in interest since he put his plan into action last Friday. She couldn't comprehend the difference between rich and fuck-you money. Mr. Cooper had fuck-you money. His mom thought their house was nice, but she hadn't seen the pictures of the ones in Aspen, St. John, Italy or the condo in New York City.

He went inside thinking about everything. It was a lot to digest. His mom's door was closed and he quietly retired to his bedroom. That's when he found her kneeling next to his bed. She'd been waiting.

"Mom, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Waiting for you." She replied easily as if nothing made her happier. "I wanted to see if you needed my holes." She added. "And to thank you for the car."

"Mr. Cooper gave you the car." He replied.

She gave him a look like she knew better. "Thank you for the car, Danny. It's the most amazing thing!"

He sighed and then cracked a small smile. "You're welcome." He finally said. "I don't need to use your holes tonight."

She stood up to leave.

"Mom?"

She stopped at the doorway. "Yes, sweetie?"

"You can sleep with me if you'd like." He offered.

"I'd love that." She smiled. "If that's what you'd like. I'm only here to satisfy your needs." She kept stressing his importance. She wanted him to tell her what to do. It turned her on.

Danny patted the bed and watched as she walked back over. He didn't really understand the submissive thing. Maybe he'd have to read more about it. But it seemed to make her happy to serve him. He didn't mind one bit. It was sweet in its own way.

******

Greg walked into the master suite whistling. He felt good. And why shouldn't he? He fucked a hot, tight eighteen-year-old cunt. Not only that, Beth seemed to have Jason on a hardcore corrective routine. She was proving herself. Maybe she was Cooper material after all! He went into his closet and changed into his pajamas.

"Babe? Is that you?" Libby called from the bathroom.

"Yeah, hun."

"Are the kids home?"

"Yes, they are! The house is all locked up! It's time for bed." He walked down the hall into the bathroom and saw her in the raised tub, soaking. "Washing all that sex off?"

Libby looked concerned. "I'm really sorry about tonight. I did try. I want you to know that."

"No worries." He brushed off the apology.

She seemed uncertain about his carefree attitude. "Did you want to hate fuck my cumdump?"

"You mean that Cooper pussy?!" He smiled knowing it was his again. "Do I want to fuck this fine Cooper whore?!"

Libby hadn't even considered the fact that despite her loss she had a small victory. "That's right! This is a Cooper cunt again! I'm a Cooper whore!"

"Yep! You definitely are!" Greg hooted. "And you nearly had Danny too! You were so damn close!"

She smiled wide. He really wasn't upset. It made her feel better. "Fuck my Cooper cunt, babe! Please!"

"Not tonight, Lib! Maybe I'll crack it open in the morning! I've got a big day at work tomorrow." He stepped up the two marble steps to the tub and leaned in kissing her. "Enjoy your bath! I'm finished for the day!"

"Okay. Goodnight." She said sweetly.

Greg walked back down the hall to the bedroom. He was out a ton of money. Danny Dugan had bested him more times than any opponent he'd ever faced. Deep down, Greg felt the roar of competition. He felt that invincible warrior from his old football days. Maybe it was his hot, naked wife in the bathtub. Maybe it was the teenager he just pumped full of his hot, sticky load. Something about that Dugan kid kept driving Greg fucking crazy, but he also reminded Greg about a part of his youth that he thought was long gone. He liked that fucking kid. And he could beat him. He was certain of it. He fell back on the bed and was out in an instant.

******

Please comment and vote...

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers