Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers

"So good." He mumbled.

She set the bowl in front of him.

Jason looked at the immense amount of yummies. He lifted his head off the floor and put his lips on the rim and tilted it back slurping down his reward.

"Mmmmm." He groaned. "Mmmmhmmm."

******

Beth really found her stride. She lodged that fat cock head in the back of her throat until she choked and her eyes watered. Then she took a breath and used both hands to rub her saliva up and down his impossibly hard pole, jerking him with twisting movements. She had a very good technique.

"God! I love this fucking thing!" She groaned as she watched her hands gliding up and down. "I'm not sure if we'll be able to get it in my ass... but... my pussy wants it! I need it so badly! I really need to get fucked!"

The car door flew open. Libby found Danny exactly where he said he'd be except for one small detail. Beth Fleming wasn't supposed to be there. Beth fucking Fleming wasn't supposed to be stealing her fucking load of yummies!

"Beth!" Libby said in a cold tone as she stared daggers into her. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? How dare you!"

Beth looked up shocked at the intrusion, but even more shocked to see it was Mrs. Cooper. She felt so guilty! Here she was trying to find a way to mend things with the Coopers and now Jason's mom caught her cheating! It was the worst possible thing! What had she been thinking? Seriously! What had she been thinking? She was just so fucking horny! And Danny promised to help her! One thing lead to another! She didn't mean it!

"Mrs. Cooper! It's... it's not what it looks like!" She tried to explain.

"The hell it isn't! It's exactly what it looks like!" Libby shot back.

"Please! You can't tell Jason! It was a mistake! I don't know what I was thinking!" She pleaded.

"Fuck Jason!" Libby scoffed at the thought. "That little fag has an ass full of dildo. He's got so many issues I don't know where to start! But you! You little tramp! You are not allowed to steal my yummy cummy!"

"Wha... what?" Beth choked out. It didn't make any sense. "Jason has a dildo in his ass? What are you talking about?"

"Move over, slut!" Libby pushed her to the far side of the back seat and climbed in next to Danny, pinning him between them. "Jason ate my yummies, Danny! Can you believe that?! I need more! I'm dying!"

Danny was amused with the designs of his plan. He'd spent so much time planning and imagining each day. It never once failed to satisfy him as he watched it come to fruition. It was the little things he enjoyed the most. Sometimes he painted the events with a broad brush, so seeing the Coopers fill in the details with their own colorful language or expressions or intonation was always surprising. The end result was always what he'd intended, but getting there was such an unexpected adventure as they found ways to justify their actions. Other times it was like watching them read the lines of a play he'd written. Where they recited his absurd words verbatim.

"Shhh. Don't worry, Mrs. Cooper. I got your text. I answered. You're here now." He said grabbing her hair roughly. "Now put that whore mouth on my cock and hoover my fuckstick!"

"Yes! Yes, Danny! Anything!" She mewled.

Danny pushed her head down on his cock. "Fuck! That's good! Beth got it started for you, so you'll have your yummies faster. Are you gonna say thank you? You know, she just saw my cock for the first time today."

Beth wasn't sure if she should run or stay or what the fuck was happening. This was certainly not the woman she recognized.

Libby lifted her head. "I'm sorry, Beth!" She whined. "I thought you were trying to take my yummies! Thanks for getting Danny's fuckmeat ready for me! It's the best piece of fuckmeat, isn't it? It's amazing!"

Beth thought she might faint. She tried to gather her thoughts. "You... uh... you aren't mad, Mrs. Cooper? You aren't gonna tell Jason?"

"Jason?" Libby scoffed in between sucks. "Who gives a shit about Jason? That kid has been jerking off to me and Mandy for days. He can't seem to help himself. And now he's developed a taste for his own cum! Did you know he started wearing my panties? He's got issues! Mandy and I are trying to help him, but I think he's beyond help."

"What are you talking about?" Beth gasped. "You aren't being serious! Jason? My Jason?"

Libby didn't answer. She was back on Danny's cock sucking it like whore. She gurgled and gagged and choked and slurped. Whatever she thought might get her boy batter out.

"I tried to tell you, Beth." Danny said sympathetically.

Beth had tears in her eyes. "He's gay?" She asked. "I need to talk to him! It can't be true! He took my fucking virginity!"

Danny held up a finger signaling her to wait. "Here it comes, Mrs. Cooper! Don't miss a drop!" He unloaded in her mouth and she gulped it down, swallowing as fast as she could. "Fuck! You are such a filthy whore!"

Libby sat back up feeling instantly better. "God, Danny! That was a big load of yummies!"

"I saved it for you, Mrs. Cooper. I wouldn't deprive my second favorite cumdump!"

"Would someone tell me what the fuck is going on?!" Beth cried.

Libby tilted Danny's cock toward her. "I'm sorry, Beth. I've got this bad spunk addiction. Sometimes I'm just not myself. Would you like a turn on Danny's fuckstick?"

"What? What are you talking about? I mean with Jason!" She had tears running down her cheeks.

Danny placed a hand on Libby's knee. "I'll take this one." He said turning toward Beth. "I made a bet with Mr. Cooper on Friday at the party. Jason was there. I challenged the Cooper family pride. Now everyone was willing to play the game, except Jason. He snapped. I don't know how else to describe it."

"What do you mean? What bet?" She asked.

"Well that's more complicated." Danny said. "It's sensitive. I can tell you but you have to promise to keep it a secret. You can't tell anyone. You can't tell anyone about what happened just now either. Mrs. Cooper's addiction is serious. You don't want to hurt the Coopers, do you?"

Danny was pushing out an intricate set of thoughts. He'd spent the entire morning going over them to make sure he got it just right.

"No..." She sniffled.

"Good. Well if you can keep it a secret then I'll make sure you see Jason soon. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"Good. That's good, Beth. I'm sure everything will work out just fine. You're just frustrated, that's all. I've never seen someone that needs to be fucked as much as you do. Your hormones must be all over the place. It's probably playing with your emotions."

"You think?" She sniffled again. "I really do need to be fucked. Really bad!"

"I know." Danny said. "Trust me. I'll make sure it all works out."

******

Jason walked into his dad's study. He didn't want to face his old man, but he had to. He felt strange standing there. His bum bum felt open and loose. It felt empty. He knew that his mom meant that as a punishment, but he'd cum so hard, so many times. It just added to his confusion. Nothing seemed right anymore. Maybe Fuckface was right all along. Maybe it was a slippery slope. He hated that fucker so much, but Fuckface seemed to understand him. It made Jason bristle. How could Fuckface from school know anything about him? How could he end up fucking his family? Why did he have the tastiest yummies? Jason shook off the thoughts. He needed to have this discussion before he lost his nerve. He had so much trouble staying focused. His thoughts were always fuzzy.

Greg was sitting behind his desk trying to get a bit of work done. He couldn't take the entire day off without doing something. He had a big skyrise in development and he needed to grease some wheels to make sure the permits went through. It took a lot of backroom deals and political donations to get the big projects under way. He knew how to handle it.

"Dad." Jason said timidly.

Greg looked up at his son. "What is it, Jason? I don't have time right now."

"It's important. You're gonna be mad at me."

Greg sighed and set down the building plans. "What is it?"

"Well... I've been thinking a lot lately..." Jason started nervously. "... and I've decided I don't want to play football anymore."

"What?!" Greg gasped. "What the fuck are you talking about? You have a scholarship to Stanford! You start training in August! What do you mean you don't want to play ball anymore? It's what you've always wanted!"

"It's not fun anymore." Jason said with his head down. "I want to cheer. I like cheering."

"My god! You really are a puff!" Greg could barely stand to look at him.

"I'm not! I'm just a little confused... and curious. I want to take a year off and maybe reapply to some schools for their cheer programs."

"Look at me, son!" Greg said sternly. Jason slowly raised his eyes to meet his father's. "You could not possibly be a bigger disappointment. I can't make you go to Stanford. So, do you what you want. But when I look at you I feel nothing but shame. Remember that. You can't even support your own family in a simple pride competition."

Jason had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'll show you how good I can be! I promise! We'll win that fucking bet!"

"I don't think I want you to be a part of it any longer. I don't like the idea of you sharing the Cooper name. And if you skip out on Stanford, don't think for a fucking minute that I'm going to fund your lifestyle. You'll get a fucking job!"

"Dad!" Jason whined pathetically. "Please! Don't disown me! I'm just a little confused. That's all. Let me have a little time to figure things out! I'll show you that I deserve the Cooper name. Maybe not as a football player... but... I'm still a Cooper!"

"I wish Danny were my son, not you. At least he has pride in his namesake. At least he has some integrity and honor. He has everything I've spent my life trying to instill in you. He's the reason I decided to keep you in public school. I could've sent you to private school with all the other entitled rich brats. But I wanted you to see the losers. And then every so often there's one or two kids in public school who have nothing... who come from nothing... and they make the decision to grab every opportunity and make something of themselves. Those are the ones I wanted you to see because you didn't work for you expect to inherit. Danny Dugan will always be better than you, smarter than you, more driven and more passionate than you. You don't know what it's like to have nothing, so you'll never appreciate the things you do have." Greg sighed. "Please leave. I don't want to look at you anymore." He picked back up his papers, ignoring his son.

Jason walked out his dad's study feeling awful. He didn't know why his life was so fucked up. He wanted to prove to his father that he meant well. He just didn't know how. Fucking Fuckface kept fucking up everything in his fucking life! His entire family loved Fuckface more than they loved him. His mom ran out to suck the yummy cummy out of Fuckface at school for fuck's sake! How did that kid continue to be a thorn in his side? When did he get to taste his yummies again? It wasn't fair!

******

"Gahhhh!" Lori cried out in complete and total frustration.

She threw her dildo across the room and collapsed back on her bed. Her ass was sitting on a massive wet spot on the sheets where her pussy had leaked in her attempt to orgasm. This was absolutely the worst torture she'd ever endured!

She got up and grabbed her cell phone from the dresser. This had to stop now! She would demand it!

******

Garret Evans couldn't believe his eyes. It was absolutely incomprehensible. It was a nightmare. He was willing to call it a fluke when Danny Dugan walked into school with Mandy yesterday. He was willing to chalk up Jason's behavior to a blind rage over his sister's choices. But this? What the fuck!

"I don't fucking get it! I mean what's happening? We are so close to finishing high school and we've ended up in the fucking twilight zone!"

Brett Dereckson still had the faint smell of urine in his hair. No one had said anything to him but everyone had given him a wide berth. Something about Danny frightened him. He didn't want to admit it. He wasn't even sure what it was. But there was something.

"I don't know, man. I don't get it either. He's a fucking freak."

They both stared at Danny sitting at his table with Beth. Beth Fucking Fleming! Jason's girlfriend!

"Well aren't you going to say something? I mean... how could she? It's a fucking betrayal! Jason's gonna shit! Where the fuck is he anyway?" Garret asked.

Brett shrugged. "I dunno. Mandy's not here either. Fuck Beth. Let Jason deal with it. I just can't, dude. I can't. I've got better things to think about."

"Fucking Dugan! He thinks he's James Bond or some shit! Who comes to school in a fucking suit?" Garret was unable to think about anything else. "What could be more important than this?"

"How about an actual gloryhole in our boring as fuck town, dude?!" Brett smiled mischievously.

"Shut the fuck up!" This got Garret's attention. "For real? You're not fucking with me?"

"For real, dude! I have it on very good authority that some thirsty whore sucks off dudes a few times a week and she's supposed to be sublime!"

"No way! She'll just swallow cock for free? She's not like a hooker or anything? I just stick my dick in a hole and like some bored housewife is gonna suck in dry? We've gotta go, dude! Can you imagine who it is? What if it's someone we know? Like what if it ends up being Mrs. Morris? Maybe that fat cow loves the dick. She could be like the best cocksucker ever!"

Brett threw a french fry at him. "Maybe it's your fucking mom, dipshit!"

The other guys started to arrive with their trays, nearly stumbling over each other as they saw Beth at that forbidden table. She was talking in low whispers with Danny Dugan as if they'd been besties forever!

"I don't get it." Beth whispered. "You... you called Mrs. Cooper some terrible names! And the way you grabbed her hair and shoved her down on your..." She looked around to be sure no one could hear them. "... cock! It was bananas! I honestly thought you were lying when you like said that this morning. Like you were trying to fuck with me or something. Does Mr. Cooper know?"

"That I'm fucking Mrs. Cooper?" Danny asked. "Sure. He paid me to fuck her."

"Are you kidding me! This is totally ridic!" She had to catch herself and lower her voice again. "He's like so protective of her and Mandy. I can't believe it! I mean if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!"

"Relax, Beth! If you trust me then I'll make sure everything works out with you and the Coopers. Okay? We can salvage this thing with Jason. I'm sure of it."

"But... if Jason's gay..." She whispered so quietly. "... I mean... what is there to like... salvage?"

"More than anything Mr. Cooper wants Jason to not be gay... a puff, as he calls it. Jason is going through some weird experimental phase or something. I think at most he's bisexual. You want to marry him, don't you? You've spent three years doting on him and catering to him, trying to be perfect. Are you going to let a little bi-curious phase screw that up for you?"

"What am I supposed to do?" She asked.

"Well... I think it's time to step up. If Jason is acting like bottom, then you need to be a top! You can still marry him. But you need to show him who's boss. No more doting, good girl! I promise, Mr. Cooper will be thrilled. We just need to play it right?"

"Really?" Beth asked. "How do you know so much?" She thought for a second. "How is it that I didn't even like know how smart you were? Or that you were like some super dick sexpert?"

Danny laughed openly. "Let's be honest with each other. Do you love Jason more than heaven and earth? Or do you really love the idea of being married to the Cooper's wealth? Jason is a good-looking guy. He's popular. But he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. You could have anyone you want. But the idea of being rich and having an easy life... maybe that's the real appeal."

Beth blushed a little. "I'm not sleeping around. I've been faithful!" She said defensively. "So what if having money is like a good motivator... I've earned it!"

"I'm not judging." Danny said. "But maybe you need to reevaluate the situation. You can't let Jason act like a puff! How will that reflect on you? If that's what he wants then you should be the one to give it to him! Dominate him. Tell him what he can and can't do. And then who cares if you fuck around. He won't complain. He's not the same anymore. He lost his marbles. You can keep him around like a toy. Train him like a puppy. Whatever. Mr. Cooper will be happy he's with a woman at all. He'll love you for it. You'll get Jason, the Cooper wealth, and whatever side cock you want."

Beth had a dazed smile. "I really could use a good fuck!" She said wistfully. "I thought we were gonna fuck until Mrs. Cooper interrupted. I'm so horny."

"Patience, Beth! I promise I'll destroy your fuckhole. But first you need to do everything I tell you. No more trying to get in touch with Jason. No more stopping at the Coopers and pining over him. I have a rematch coming up on our bet. I need you on my team. Team Dugan, not Team Cooper. Besides that prick hasn't even called you. Instead he's at home trying to fuck Mandy and Mrs. Cooper and eating his own jizz by the handful! He's wearing panties! He's stuffing his bum bum! That's your man! It's disgusting!"

"I know! It's gross!"

"We'll teach him a lesson. We'll make him sorry he didn't pay attention to you!"

"You bet we will! Fuck Jason!" She said with a confident, determined voice. "And you'll fuck my kitty!"

"Fuck yeah!" Danny said. "I'll drill it good! I'll drill it right in front of his stupid face!"

"Yes! That'll teach him!" Beth whooped. "He can see a huge dick split me open!"

"Damn right! And when I'm done you can tell that little puff to suck my load out of that kitty!"

"For sure! He might as well be good for something!"

Danny gave her a fist bump. She was so layered with conditioning now that she couldn't tell what was normal anymore.

Danny's phone buzzed with a text from his mom. He glanced it over having almost totally forgotten about their little conversation this morning. He had that crooked smile on his face.

******

Lori could hardly control her emotions. She felt like a bomb that was ready to blow at any moment. She was tired of thinking through it all. It was fucking pointless. She knew what she wanted, and she understood the cost. Danny wasn't going to let her off easy. He wasn't going to mush up her thoughts and let her be a carefree slut.

She wondered what he'd think of her. There was so much he didn't know. Things about her marriage to his father that he didn't know. There were reasons that she hadn't divorced him. Namely his big cock. They'd certainly had their fun. Maybe it was more in their early relationship. Toward the end when he started drinking everything went to shit.

Lori dug through her closet into the very back and found a couple of boxes that she hadn't been through in years. She opened them up. She figured if she were going to take the leap then why not dive into the deep end of this shit storm. She rummaged through the old items and pulled out some things that brought back memories. Then she took a handful of stuff to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

An hour later she emerged with her frumpy old bathrobe wrapped around her tight. Her hair long brown hair was curled a little. She wore a bit of makeup but nothing crazy. And then she sat on her bed and waited as that imaginary cock pumped her repeatedly, reminding her why she'd made this decision.

******

Danny opened the front door and tossed his messenger bag on the floor. Another successful day, he thought.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers
1...45678...13