Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

Libby sucked the straw on her water bottle like an infant on a pacifier. "Mmmmm. Mmmhmmm." She cooed happily. She barely heard a thing he said.

*******

"What's wrong with you today?" Larry asked with a curious expression. "Are you sick? I don't want you getting the whole office sick. Do you need to go home?"

Lori sat in her desk chair gripping the arm rests for dear life. She had beads of perspiration along her brow line. That sensation wouldn't stop. It was going on six hours of feeling like she was being pumped by a fat cock and she couldn't cum. No matter what she did, it wouldn't happen. She was desperate for a release. She tried not to think about him, but she realized that it's all she'd thought about since Sunday night. It was impossible to focus on anything else.

"I'm sorry, sir!" She replied to her supervisor. "I'm feeling a little under the weather. Maybe... ohgod... maybe I should go."

"Go!" He stated emphatically. "Get out of here before the whole office catches whatever you have." He covered his mouth and then pressed a dollop of hand sanitizer into his palm.

Lori gathered her purse and headed for the door, shuffling as quickly as she could. Her panties were soaked, literally soaked through completely, and she could feel the wetness on her inner thighs. She got to the car and breathed a sigh of relief, happy to be away from coworkers. There was no point in staying. She hadn't gotten any work done anyway.

She did spend a lot of time thinking about her conversation with Danny this morning. And, in turn, that caused her to recount the last few days in vivid detail. Essentially, she asked Danny's permission to fuck him and partake in his little game of retaliation. That was the point of the conversation. But she didn't want to feel like she was complicit. She didn't want to feel the guilt over something she knew was so wrong and so terrible. But she'd admitted she wanted it, so she resigned herself to the fact that she'd already made up her mind.

It really didn't matter anymore. She didn't care if she felt guilty. The sensations that tortured her all day weren't remotely the same as feeling the real thing. She wanted it. She needed it. And she didn't care what the emotional cost might be down the road. Maybe there wouldn't be any. She really wasn't sure. This was all new territory. The only thing she knew for sure was that she needed to cum.

She parked her car in the driveway. A few minutes later she was naked on her bed with her new dildo pushed deep in her soaking wet pussy. Her soiled panties lay beside her, drenched.

******

Brett Dereckson pushed open the bathroom door. He had a menacing grin on his face.

"Dugan!" He said, watching Danny wash his hands in the sink. "You're a fucking dead man! You know the drill! Get in the fucking stall. It's bath time."

Danny glanced up at the reflection of the football player standing behind him. "Hey, Brett. What's up?"

"What? What the fuck do you mean? You heard me, you stupid fuck! Get in the stall! I don't know what the fuck you're doing, but you're gonna learn to stay away from Mandy!"

"Oh. Yeah. About that..." He said with an easy smile. "... not gonna happen. I'm sorry. I like fucking her too much."

Brett shoved him forward, getting close as he fumed. "Don't talk about her like that! You're dumber than I thought!"

"Wait. Before you do your thing... can I show you something?" Danny had layered thoughts into him already.

"What?" He asked. "I said get in the stall! Why aren't you moving? What do you have that I want to see?"

"Some pictures. I thought you might like to see some pictures." Danny replied pulling out his phone. He tapped on the screen. "So... this one is Mandy's cunt after I finished blowing my nut inside her." He tilted the screen so Brett could see. "And this one... I took this right after I fucked her ass for the first time. Her anal cherry was such a treat. She cried at first. Oooh! And this one is after I gave her a facial! Look at my load dripping down onto her titties! She's got a nice set! Am I right?"

Brett's heart felt crushed. It was all true. Danny did fuck her. His Mandy. He had tears in his eyes as the reality struck him. He was paralyzed with sorrow.

"Noooo!" He whispered, staring at the screen. "You didn't really..."

"Sorry, man." Danny patted his shoulder. "You snooze, you lose. She's a great fuck too! Very energetic and flexible."

All that anger flooded back into him. Brett pulled his arm back to throw a punch, but Danny drove his knee into his crotch before he knew what happened. The football player collapsed to the floor, holding his dick as he cried.

"Come on, Brett." Danny pointed. "Into the stall."

Brett didn't understand why he was crawling toward him. He wanted to stop but he couldn't. He crawled into the bathroom stall and stared at the urine filled toilet.

"It's bath time!" Danny said like it was a treat. "Get your head in there."

"No way! You're not fucking serious. I'll fucking kill you before that happens!" Brett seethed as he pushed his face into the yellow, piss-filled toilet water on his own. He started to panic when he realized what he was doing. And once his head was submerged he couldn't seem to pull it back out.

Danny seemed amused. He leaned forward after twenty seconds and flushed the toilet. The water drained around Brett's head.

"Good talk, Brett. I'm glad we got that all squared away."

Brett pulled his head back out terrified. He wasn't sure what came over him.

"What did you do to me?" He asked, frightened.

"Nothing. You did that on your own. I think you felt bad about bullying me." Danny said. "I'll make it up to you. I'll tell you where you can get your balls drained with no effort. This chick is an amazing cocksucker! First rate! You can tell the guys too if you want. Tell them it was all your idea. Since it totally is your idea."

Danny spoke as he pushed in new thoughts. Brett stared back with a blank expression as he absorbed everything that was being said. After a few minutes, he blinked and looked around unsure what had happened. He was sitting on the floor of the stall. His head smelled like piss. It didn't make any sense. He couldn't remember coming into the bathroom at all. He was thankful no one else was around.

******

Jason snuck into the training room after Mandy and his dad finished a round on the bang bench. His mom was passed out on the bed in the middle of the room. Her water bottle sat on the night stand. Jason stared at it. What could be so good about Fuckface's spunk that his mom acted like a total addict?

He tiptoed closer and lifted the water bottle, careful not to wake her. He opened the top and sniffed the contents. It was the most amazing scent. He wasn't sure what it was exactly but he got hints of honey and lavender and maybe vanilla. Was that vanilla? He shoved his nose in the wide mouth opening as if he was rating a fine wine. God! He'd never smelled something so delicious!

Would it be wrong to taste it? He fucking detested Fuckface. He hated him more than anything! But what if his mom was right? What if fuckface produced the best yummies? A little taste wouldn't hurt, would it? Just a tiny little sip. He lifted the water bottle and watched that thick, white liquid pour down the inside of the plastic until it dripped out and landed on his tongue.

"Oh my god!" Jason gasped.

It felt like he was high. Every molecule on his body felt like it was vibrating and his cock was instantly hard. It was throbbing hard! The taste was glorious! He poured more into his mouth and then his cock shot off in the most intense orgasm of his life, better than when he filled his bum bum!

"OH JESUS! FUCK!" He cried as the cum spurted from him like a volcanic explosion of hot sticky yummies.

Libby opened her eyes. Her mouth dropped when she saw Jason guzzling from her water bottle.

"Noooo! Jason! Stop it! Stop it right now!" She cried out horrified and lurched forward grabbing the bottle. "My yummies!" She croaked in despair as she held the bottle upside down realizing nothing was left. "How could you?! What is wrong with you?" She started to cry.

"I'm sorry." He held his head down feeling guilty. "I just wanted a taste. It's so good! I couldn't stop myself!"

"Maybe you are gay!" She cried. "That was all I had left! I was saving it!"

"I'm sorry, mom!" He profusely apologized. "I didn't mean to swallow all that yummy down. I promise!"

Libby wiped her tears. She was angry. "You want to be a puff so badly! I'll teach you!" She seethed.

She grabbed the bowl and handed it to Jason. Then she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the sitting room. His cock was spurting uncontrollably.

"On your hands and knees!" She pointed to the Jaxx Hammer.

"But... but..."

"Now!" Her words were sharp.

Jason got on his hands and knees and then she locked the restraints on his ankles and just below his knees on his upper calves. She set his bowl underneath him. She pulled his forearms flat and strapped them to the base as well. He was locked in place, unable to move.

"Please, mom!" He begged. "I'm sorry!"

She moved the base closer and adjusted the piston arm until the fat dildo pressed into his asshole.

"Oh god! Fuuuck!" He was cumming from her touch and then the sensation in his ass. "Nooohfuck! Fuuuuck! Please! Please, mommy! I'm sorry!"

No matter how much he squirmed that dildo was still lodged his bum bum. Libby grabbed the controller and turned it on. The piston came to life, driving that cock deep in his anus.

"OH FUUUUCK! PLEASE!" His cock was firing huge ropes of cum into the bowl beneath him. "OH GOD! OHMYGOD!"

Libby was so angry. She jacked up the speed. Jason's bum bum was being torn to pieces and his whole body convulsed. His cock twitched and spurted beneath him. She poured some lube on his ass coating the offending object.

"Is that what you wanted?" She spat. "You're a good little puff now!"

"OHGOD! OHGOD!" He mumbled as his body was wracked by orgasms. "FUUUCK! PLEASE!"

Libby stood up and left the room. She found her cell phone in the bedroom. She started texting immediately, desperate for more yummies.

******

Danny walked to his next class. It was AP Bio. He figured Beth should be completely frazzled by now. He walked in getting his usual stares as his classmates gossiped about his newfound persona.

"Mr. Dugan, keeping up with the new style. I like it." Mr. Hutchins remarked.

Danny gave him a wink and continued to his lab station. Beth was waiting for him.

"Look, Danny..." She started before he even set his bag down. "... I don't want this to be a competition between us, okay? Mr. Cooper loves you. I admit it. All I'm asking is that you tell me how to get him to like me too. I'm begging. I'll do anything."

Danny smiled. "I mean... I'm not really sure, Beth. He just likes me. I don't know how to help you."

"You're sleeping with Mrs. Cooper!" She whispered. "He doesn't just like you! You should have heard him talk about you last night! I don't get it. All I want is to find out what happened with Jason! To save our relationship! We've been together for three years and now he's barely talking to me. I'm begging, Danny! Please! What's happening?"

Danny tapped a pen on the side of the lab table, thinking. "Hmmm. What if you gave me your panties? I could maybe brainstorm a few ideas for that."

"What?!" She screeched and then whispered quietly. "You're not serious! I'm not giving them to you!"

"Okay." Danny replied. "Good luck then."

Beth couldn't believe he'd ask her for that. Who did he think he was? But then she felt that nagging in the back of her mind. What if he really was the only one that could help her? What if he really was fucking Mrs. Cooper? She wasn't sure what might be true anymore. She didn't want to give him her used panties though. It seemed like too much.

"I'm... I'm not wearing any..." She said quietly. "Okay? I can't give you what I don't have. So is there something else?"

"A blowjob." He said.

"What?! No way! What the fuck!"

"A handjob then. My final offer."

"Ugh! Are you serious? No!" She huffed. "What's with you? Do you think you're some sex god now just 'cause you're fucking Mandy?"

"Doesn't matter, does it? Anyway... that was my offer. Good luck." He turned his attention back to his phone.

Beth was about to lose it. Did he really think he could strong arm her into a handjob? She was so annoyed. And she was horny. She really could use a good fuck, she thought. Danny's conditioning was eating away at her judgment. Jason certainly wasn't fucking her. Maybe a handjob wouldn't be too bad.

She leaned over the table. "Fine. A handjob. But promise you won't tell anyone."

Danny smiled. "Hey, Mr. Hutchins." He said to the teacher. "Beth and I have an important phone call. We're gonna step out for a minute." He pushed some thoughts along with it.

"Sure thing, Mr. Dugan. Take your time." Mr. Hutchins responded.

Danny walked out with Beth following close behind.

"How did you do that?" She asked. "He just let us leave."

Danny stopped suddenly. "Let me ask you a question. If you're wearing panties then why not agree to give them to me instead of accepting my handjob offer?"

Beth stared at him blankly. She was wearing panties. And when she thought about it, she wasn't sure why she didn't go back to the original offer. She lied because she thought he was being too bold. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. But why would she accept a more demeaning offer in lieu of it?

"How did you know I was wearing panties?" She looked flummoxed. "I... I... don't know... I thought..."

Danny didn't let her finish. "I'm gonna have to take the handjob and the panties now though. You realize that, right?"

"But wait! You can't have both!"

"Fine." Danny replied. "I guess getting both is unfair. So we'll just have to settle on the blowjob. Then it's just the one thing."

"Okay. That seems fair." She agreed. "Where are we going?"

Danny was busy texting on his phone. "Hang on." He said as he tapped on the screen. "Sorry. Mrs. Cooper was bothering me. We're all good now. I thought we'd go to my car. I haven't even fucked Mandy in there yet. I flicked her clit until she came, but I didn't fuck her. So we'll christen it. You can be the first to get fucked in there."

"Really?" Beth said, intrigued. She was always competing with Mandy. It sounded nice to take that away from her. "Alright! I like that idea. I'd like her to know that you fucked me first."

Danny smirked. She was devolving into a slut faster than she realized. Beth hadn't even noticed that she'd gone from a handjob to a blowjob to fucking over the course of their negotiation. It all seemed reasonable to her. And she really was feeling increasingly horny.

"Danny Dugan!" A voice called as he approached the front door of the school. "Where do you think you're going?"

Danny glanced back at Principal Garcia. She always looked so serious. "Beth and I need to grab some stuff from my car. We'll be back in a couple minutes."

She narrowed her eyes. Her lips were drawn tight and her hair was in a tight bun with her eye glasses perched on her nose. She was no nonsense.

"Okay. Be quick, alright?" She finally said.

"Sure thing, Principal Garcia! I'll be as fast as possible. I just need to drop a load in Beth's trunk." He replied.

Beth gasped at his subtle play on words.

"Well get to it! I can't have you playing around in her trunk all afternoon." She waved them off.

Beth stared at Danny with her bright blue eyes as they walked through the parking lot. "How do you do that?!" She asked. "I can't believe you just told her you were going to cum in my butt and she didn't even get it!"

Danny gave her a sly smile. "It's all in how you intonate and the words you choose." He lied. "I read a book about it." He opened the rear passenger door on his car. "After you." He gestured. "It's time to fuck your ass."

Beth climbed in and he followed. She looked around at the car. It was really nice. Danny pulled down the privacy screens on the windows. It was an added touch.

"Panties." He said holding out his hand.

"Oh yeah." She dropped her tight shorts and then slid off her panties. "Here you go!"

Danny undid his belt and slid his suit pants down to the floor. He slipped his jacket off. And then he peeled off his boxer briefs. He was just wearing his button down white shirt.

"Danny!" Beth gasped when she saw his cock. "You're massive! Holy shit!" She reached over and touched it. "My god! That thing is crazy!"

He focused inward and his cock rose to its full, throbbing size in seconds. "Jason isn't this big?"

"Not even close!" She blurted.

He grabbed her head and pulled it down to his cock. "Let's start with that blowjob before I ass fuck you." Her mouth opened and swallowed him. "Oh damn! That's nice. Jason doesn't deserve that mouth. I promise I'll let you fuck me whenever you want. You couldn't be happy with him."

Beth came up for a breath. "Really? That's so nice of you!" She smiled with saliva dripping off her chin already. "I really need to get fucked. Can you believe he's not even talking to me? I'm dying for a fuck and he won't even call! He's not even at school today!"

"It's shocking!" Danny replied. "Look at you! A petite, smoking hot blonde, with great titties and a sweet ass! I mean you're a perfect little fuck toy! You should be getting drilled all day long!"

"Right?!" She agreed emphatically. "I should totally be getting fucked like constantly! You totally get it!" She added before looking back at the log of meat in her hand. "This cock is crazy, Danny! I'm not even sure it'll fit inside me."

******

Mandy wandered back into the training room. Jason's pleas had turned into a dull whimper. He wasn't sure how long that thing had been fucking his bum bum. It must have been thirty minutes already. He'd cum so many times. He was exhausted. His body would've collapsed if he wasn't strapped down.

"Jase!" Mandy laughed. "You've decided to go full gay!"

"I... I'm not... gay..." He didn't have the strength to deny it. "... help me..."

Mandy pulled a stool up in front of him and put her pussy in front of his face. "Mmmm. I want to cum while you watch. I'd let you lick me, but you like dick." She looked down at the bowl. "God! How much have you cum? That bowl is filled with disgusting cum. I bet you can't wait to swallow it down."

Jason couldn't see the bowl. He wondered how much was really in there. He'd cum until he had nothing left. That didn't stop his orgasms. They continued to wrack his body and his hips bucked. Every so often he'd feel his cock spurt a little bit more.

"What did you do anyway? Did mom tie you down to this butt fucking machine?"

"I... I... finished her yummies..."

"Her water bottle?!" Mandy asked with amazement. "You drank Danny's cum?"

Jason couldn't look at her. He kept his eyes on her perfect pink pussy while she rubbed her clit. That scent filled his nostrils. He loved that scent—her scent.

"Yes." He replied dejectedly. His body trembled and his cock dribbled a little more cum into the bowl. "Fuuuck." He moaned.

"You are so fucking gay, Jason. I don't know how you can deny it!" She rubbed her clit faster. "Well... I guess you do want to fuck me and mom. Maybe you are confused. But you are a cum guzzler for sure!"

"It... it tastes so good..." He finally admitted out loud.

"Oh, Jase! You're so pathetic. I'll let you off. You probably want that big bowl of yummies."

Mandy stopped the motor and unhooked the straps. She pulled the bowl out from underneath him. Jason eased forward while the dildo slid out of his ass. He collapsed flat on his stomach. His asshole was gaping.

"Damn." Mandy laughed. "You got the shit fucked out of your ass!"

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
1...34567...13