Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"Danny Dugan is back as Danny Dugan, the world's most dangerous treasure hunter and practiced lothario, in the third installment of the acclaimed blockbuster franchise in Danny Dugan Saves The World And Gapes Some Fine Ass Bitches Who Dig It In The Bum."

A rhythmic knocking disrupted an otherwise perfect movie trailer.

Danny rolled over trying to pry open his sleepy eyes. He rolled right off the edge of the bed and hit the floor with a thud. His hand reached up to his night stand searching for his alarm clock. He found the cord and tugged it causing the clock to slide off and land on his head.

"Ow!" He groaned and then lifted the clock up and read the upside-down numbers. "7am? Damnit." The knocking continued and he glanced at the door. "What?" He called out.

Lori opened the door and poked her head inside tentatively. "Morning." She said nervously. "Can we talk for a minute?"

Danny lifted himself from the floor. His morning wood sprung out from between his legs. He rubbed the back of his head where the alarm clock hit him, and then laid back on the bed, waving her inside.

"It's about everything that's been happening..." Lori said quietly. "...I shouldn't have let you do any of it... or I should have said I didn't approve. I know I can't make you do anything." She stared at his towering manmeat. It made this harder. "I shouldn't have touched your... your..."

"Cock?" He asked.

"Yes!" She said relieved. "It's not right. You're my son. But... I also can't deny that while I should disapprove of everything, it's got me really turned on lately. And I haven't been thinking clearly. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to touch it. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been fantasizing about it."

"What's the problem?" He yawned, annoyed. "I didn't complain about it."

"That's the problem!" She said getting a little more worked up. "You didn't! And you just walk around here with your cock out all the time now. And you get your cock sucked in the living room whenever you feel like it. It's hard not to stare at it!"

"So you want me to wear clothes and not fuck in the house? Got it."

"No! That's not the problem!" She said exasperated. It seemed impossible to talk to him lately. He was completely different than the son she knew only a few days ago. And in turn, she felt different. Their relationship felt different. "I... I... don't want you to put it away! I just don't want to feel guilty for liking it. Any of it! For wanting you. For liking what you're doing to the Coopers. I want to feel like I'm not a bad person."

"You want me to change your thoughts?" He asked confused. "Like you want me to make you not want me? Or you want me to erase your memories of what I've been doing?"

Lori wasn't sure. That seemed like it would solve her problem. But she didn't want that at all.

"Could you... maybe... just... make me not feel guilty about it?"

"So you want to want my cock but you want to not feel guilty about wanting my cock? Is that it?"

Her face was a deep crimson. "Well... y-y-yes..." She squeaked out softly. "I'm terrible! I know it. But I'm having bad thoughts... unmotherly thoughts... and you made me cum so hard the other day when you first told me about your power. You didn't have to do anything to make it happen. And I've been watching you use those women... I want to be okay with all of it. I want you to make me think it's okay."

Danny thought about it. "So you really want my cock?" He fixated on that central detail with a stupid grin. "It must be hard looking at me with this big morning wood."

"Come on, Danny! Don't tease me. Do you think it was easy to ask this?" She implored. "I'm confused. And I know you could do all kinds of things to me. You could even disappear me like you did your father. So I'm trying to be honest... I like the version of us that's honest with each other."

"What if instead of making you think it was okay, I just made it so that every time you thought about my big hard fuckstick you got the sensation of being fucked by it? What if thinking about me makes you so wet and horny that you just want to explode!"

"No! That's not what I'm..." Lori stopped as she felt that big, fat cock sliding inside her. "Oh god! Yes!" She groaned. "Wait! I... this isn't what I asked..."

It didn't matter. Danny had done his will. She looked down at her nightgown and knew that he wasn't fucking her, but it felt like it. It felt like she was being pumped slowly. Danny stroked his cock, which only made it worse.

"Oh fuck! Danny!" She gasped. "Make it stop! Make it..." She felt her pussy flooding with wetness. It was unreal. "Ohfuck. Yes! Yes! Ohmyfuckinggod! I haven't felt this good in... in.... wha... what's happening?!"

Lori was already on the edge of her climax but it wouldn't come.

"I said you'd want to explode. I didn't say you would." He grinned.

"No! Please! Make me cum!" She gasped.

"You wanted me inside your head. I told you already that I've purposely avoided it. I'm not going to make you feel like it's okay to want me. If you want me you can tell me." He said watching her struggle. "You know what I've learned since I got my ability? What I've learned over the last so many years? People are horrible. Winners win. Losers lose. And the world is filled with shit. The world makes all these rules on what's right and what's wrong and good, well intentioned people have to work ten times as hard to get anywhere in life. But on rare occasions a loser like me gets to right all the wrongs. I say fuck the rules! Fuck life's playbook! Take what you want! Other people do. And if you want me then you can tell me. You make peace with it. This..." He gestured her frazzled state. "...only happens when you think about me. Stop wanting me and it stops. Or want me and be okay with it. I don't care."

Lori had the fabric from her nightgown pushed deep between her thighs as she tried to rub her clit without exposing herself. She was frantic.

"Please! I'm sorry! I can't handle this. I take it back, okay?" She begged him to make it stop. Or maybe she wanted him to let her finish.

"It's time for school. I've gotta get ready." He stood up and walked out of his room to go shower.

"Please! Danny! Let me cum!" His mom called out in desperation.

******

Greg Cooper marched down the hall with a brand new intensity. He had his coaching outfit on and he was fired up! He grabbed the whistle from around his neck and blew it three times.

"Coopers! Get the fuck out of bed! School is cancelled! We're all calling in sick. Today is training day! Everyone get in the goddamned training room in ten!" He bellowed out with an authoritative bass.

He walked back in his bedroom where Libby was rubbing her fuckhole.

"What's going on?" She asked. "You're calling in sick?"

"We are going to win this goddamned bet once and for all! Look at us, Lib! You're a cum junky and a Dugan whore. Jason is a fucking retard that blows his load if he sees a girl! Mandy's getting plowed every chance she can get, but when it comes time for the competition her fuckhole spouts like an open fire hydrant! We're ending this! We're restoring our family pride!"

"So, we're doing the bet again? Danny is gonna fuck me?" She asked hopefully.

"Don't look so happy! Damnit, Lib! We used to fuck all the time. My cock needs some good pussy too!" He marched off without waiting for a response.

Mandy was already in the training room when he arrived. "Daddy! I need to go to school! Danny will be there! Don't make me stay home. I need to see him!"

Greg was furious and annoyed. "You need to get your fuckhole trained goddamnit!" He grabbed her and bent her over the bed. "You will do this for the Cooper pride! Do you hear me?" He spanked her bare ass hard. "God! You're already soaked just thinking about him!"

"Sorry, daddy!" She whimpered.

"You want fuck practice?" He asked, staring at her round, perfect ass and tight wet snatch. "I'll give you fuck practice!" He began unzipping his shorts. His cock was so hard and dying to cum. "I'll test this fuckhole and see what all the fuss is about!"

"Really, daddy?!" Mandy chirped excitedly.

Greg knew that he shouldn't. But he was desperate for a good fuck and his wife was addicted to Danny's load. Maybe this new pussy was what he needed to get his head right. His little princess had been teasing him lately. She was practically begging for it. He had to admit she was fucking hot. Ever since Danny lined her up next to Libby on the bed, he'd been thinking about her more and more. He dragged his cock along Mandy's wet slit. It was an electric feeling.

"Fuck, princess! Your little fuckhole is magnificent!" He pressed it into her cunt and groaned as it gripped him tight. "Jesus! It's a like a velvet glove! How could he not blow inside this?"

Mandy looked back at him. "You really like it, daddy?" She asked with a naughty smile. "You're fuckstick is nice too!" She liked the feeling of a cock inside her, but she had to admit that it didn't get her worked up the same way Danny did. "Come on, daddy! Fuck my cumdump!"

Greg started pounding her hard and fast. "I fucking love it! It's better than your mom's cunt! So much better!"

Libby walked in a few minutes later, completely unconcerned that her husband was fucking their daughter. She needed yummies. That's all she cared about. She sat and watched as Mandy got pumped. She wondered why she didn't lust for her husband's cock anymore. It was a nice cock. And he looked hot pumping it into Mandy. She used to love it, but that was before Danny fucked her.

She laid across the bed, face to face with her little girl. "How is it?" She asked. "Doesn't your dad have a nice cock?"

"Oh god!" She groaned. "He's so strong, mom! He's pounding it really hard!"

"You like that, Princess? You like your daddy's cock in your cunt?" Greg huffed out.

"Yes, daddy." She replied as her body jolted against the bed with each thrust. "I... I... I don't think it'll make me cum though. It's not like Danny's fuckstick. His stretches me out so much..."

Greg was immediately deflated. He couldn't hold back his climax, and she wasn't even close. Her hole was just so damn tight! Fucking Danny! He pulled out quickly and shot a hot stream of cum down Mandy's back.

"Oh, daddy!" Mandy cooed feeling the sticky mess on her back. She loved feeling fresh cum on her.

"Fuck!" He cried, annoyed. "Goddamn that horse cock! How are we supposed to train? We can't even do fuck practice! I just don't measure up!"

"It's not you, babe!" Libby said sympathetically. "Your cock is wonderful. It's just not the same."

"I'm taking a time out! I need to think. You two get in the next room and get your goddamn holes trained! I'll be back in five." He walked out feeling more frustrated than ever.

Jason strolled into the training room feeling pretty happy. No school! He wouldn't have to face his friends or Beth or deal with Fuckface's fucking bullshit. He'd spent most of the night stuffing his bum bum and cumming so fucking hard.

"Jason!" Libby gasped when she saw him. His cock was immediately rock hard at the sight of them naked. "What is that?!"

"What's what?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"In your ass!" She yelped. "Is that a... a..."

Shit! He completely forgot that he fell asleep with the plug in his bum. How had he not realized it when he woke up? He reached back feeling the end of it. It shot that amazing pleasure through his body.

"Oh. It's... um... it's a... you know...." He held his eyes down feeling embarrassed.

Libby got off the bed. She walked over and knelt down staring at his ass. She touched the end of it and then tried to pull it out. The second she placed her hand on him he started to cum, shooting a thick load onto Mandy.

"Ohgawd! Don't touch me! Fuuuuck!" He croaked.

"What the fuck, Jase!" Mandy scoffed. "I don't want your gross cum on me!" She looked back at her mom. "What's going on? Do you see what he did to me?"

"Your brother has a butt plug in his ass!" She said flatly.

"Eww! You're so disgusting!" Mandy gasped. "Why would you do that?!"

"I... uh... I dunno..." He said with a crimson blush. "...it felt good...?"

"Go clean your sister!" Libby ordered in a motherly tone. "I don't know what's happened to you lately! You have problems."

"But... but... I can't! You know what happens!" He pleaded.

Libby got up and emptied the bowl of condoms on the dresser. She handed it to him.

"Don't make a mess!" She said.

"But mom!"

"Now!" Libby snapped. "Or you won't be able to see me or your sister naked!"

Jason hung his head and took the bowl. He climbed on the bed and placed the receptacle between his legs. Then he lowered his head and began licking the mess he made on her back. His cock started spewing immediately.

"Ohfuuuck!" He cried as he dragged his tongue across her ass. "Ohgod! Fuck! Fuck!"

"That's it, Jase!" Mandy laughed. "Get all of dad's cum too!"

Jason paused. He licked his lips realizing that the taste was different. "Dad came on you?" He asked. "But..."

The flavor in his mouth was so yummy. He couldn't understand why he craved it. Was that his dad's yummies? It should have made him gag, but instead he felt the urge to go back for more. It tasted way better than his own.

"You're as bad as mom!" Mandy chuckled. "You like dad's cum, don't you? Oh god! Look at you! You're even grosser than I thought!"

Jason felt so strange. His head was all foggy again. What was wrong with him? His sister laughed at him and he felt so small. But he wanted more. All that yummy streaked up her back in a trail of tasty goodness. He brought his head back down and started lapping it up. His cock spewed an endless amount of yummy into the bowl. If his dad tasted this good, he wondered what other yummies must taste like. Were they all delicious?

He finally lifted his head when her ass and back were clean. He looked down at the bowl. It had a white soupy mess in the bottom. Nobody told him to do anything. He just lifted it up and tilted it until all that yummy cummy poured down his throat.

"You're so gay!" Mandy giggled.

"I'm not gay! Fuck you, Mandy! I'M NOT FUCKING GAY!" Jason fumed. A bit of cum trickled down his chin. He gathered it with his finger and licked it clean.

"Of course you're not, sweetie." His mother reassured him. "You're just curious."

"You see!" Jason spat back at his sister. "I'm just curious!"

Greg walked back in the room. "Alright! Sorry about that. I'm feeling better." He stopped seeing his son kneeling next to Mandy on the bed. "Jesus fucking Christ, Jason! You're a puff! Get that shit out of your asshole!"

"I'M NOT A PUFF!" He screamed in a tantrum. "I'M NOT!" He stormed out of the room. "I hate all of you!"

******

Danny rolled through the senior parking lot and pulled his car into Jason Cooper's spot. He saw all the stares as people ogled his new vehicle. He felt like a golden god! He killed the engine and then hopped out of the car. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a white button down shirt and a pair of shiny black wingtips. His collar was open and he had his aviators on. He looked debonair. He slung his messenger bag over his chest and walked toward school while everyone watched in disbelief.

"Wait!" Beth called after him. "Danny! Stop! I need to talk to you!"

Danny waited as she caught up to him. "What's up, Beth?"

"What happened last night? Do you know something I don't know? Mr. Cooper kicked me out. Jason isn't talking to me." She said distressed. "I don't understand. Why would he buy you a car? How did you get him to like you?"

"That's a lot of questions." He remarked.

"Sorry. I'm sorry, okay? I admit that you've got some connection with Mr. Cooper. How? How is he okay with you cumming in Mandy? I was upset and I told him what you said to me about dumping your cum in a Cooper. I'm sorry. It was stupid and I shouldn't have said anything. But he didn't care. How is that possible? Please! I need you to help me!"

"I didn't cum in Mandy last night." Danny answered.

"But you said that you dumped your cum in her!"

"Not Mandy! In Mrs. Cooper." He corrected her.

"What?!" She screeched.

"Look, Beth, I don't expect you to understand. That old whore loves the dick. Well... she loves mine at least. So I told Coop I'd come over and fill her up for him."

"That's not true. You're lying." She huffed.

"Why would I lie? You can't tell anyone. I'm only telling you because I kinda feel bad about what's happening with Jason." He pushed some more thoughts out as he spoke.

"But... how? Mr. Cooper would never allow it. And what's happening with me and Jason? What do you know?" She looked so confused.

"You really don't get it. I could try and explain it to you, but I'm not sure you'd believe me." Danny said sympathetically. "As far as Jason... he's got some issues. I'm not sure you really know anything about him."

"What do you mean?! Please explain it! I need to know!"

"Beth, you really don't understand. You can't tell anyone. You can't." He looked her up and down. "You poor thing. I don't know how you couldn't have realized it. You should probably move on and forget about him. Go out and get fucked. You look like you could use a good fucking." He drove that thought deep and reinforced it.

Beth stared at Danny more confused than ever. Why had she never paid attention to him? How did he seem so different all of sudden? He knew what was happening. She was certain of it. She needed to know.

"I'll do anything!" She pleaded. "Just tell me what's happening! Tell me how you made Mr. Cooper like you!"

"I've gotta get to class." Danny said dismissively. "Sorry, Beth."

She watched him walk away. "Danny! Please!" She shouted.

He didn't stop.

******

Libby Cooper was on the bang bench. It was adjusted so her body was on a slight incline. Greg attached the optional stirrups, keeping her legs open and bent at the knees. The bench had two piston arms with a dildo attached to each. They were pumping rhythmically pounding her fuckhole and her ass simultaneously. She looked frenzied.

"Please! I can't hold it!" She whined as the machine fucked her at an incredible pace. "Let me cum!"

"No!" Greg stated adamantly. He held a water bottle swirling it around. "You want your Danny load?"

"Yes! Ohgod! I need it! Let me have it!" She begged.

"Hold that orgasm or I'll never let you have it." He demanded before turning up the speed on the motor causing the machine to fuck her faster. "Hold it!"

Libby gripped the side of the bench as the two silicone cocks tore up her holes. Her legs were shaking badly as she tried to hold it.

"Oh fuck! I can't! I can't! It's p-pounding me too h-h-hard! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She screamed. "I'm not gonna be able to do it! Please give me yu-yummies!"

Greg taunted her holding the plastic straw so close to her mouth. "If you cum, I'm pouring this down the drain."

Libby's eyes looked horrified at the thought. "NO! Please!" She heaved and hyperventilated doing everything possible to hold it. "OHMYFUCKINGGAAAWD! FUCK IT'S SO GOOD!" Her entire body was tensed up while her legs shook and her toes curled.

Greg checked his watch. "Thirty more seconds. Then you get a taste."

Libby puffed her cheeks and huffed like she was giving birth. Her eyes started to roll back in her head. "I... I... I c-c-can't!"

Greg checked the time and then leaned the straw to her lips. "Okay." He said.

She caught the straw between her lips and started to suck. Boy batter hit her tongue and she lost it.

"OHMYFUCKINGGAAAWD! I...I...I'M C-C-CUMMING SO FUCKING GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Greg slowed the motor until it stopped. He slid the dildos out of her holes while she squirmed on the bench.

"Look at that!" He hooted, pointing at the thick cream covering the one from her pussy. "Danny's never made you cream like that!" He seemed pleased at the thought. "You did so well, hun! You held that for forever! I've gotta get Mandy on this thing! It's the best training we've had yet!"

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers