Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" He called out. "You home?"

"In the bedroom, sweetie!"

He tossed his suit jacket on his bed and then wandered back toward his mom's room. He pushed open the door and looked at her sitting there.

"How was your day?" Danny asked with a grin.

"Awful!" Lori whined. "I've felt like I've been getting fucked all day! My boss sent me home because he thought I was ill! You need to make it stop! You need to let me cum! I've tried everything! I've made my decision!"

"You have?" He asked intrigued. "What decision did you make?"

Lori looked at her son. "I need you to fuck me. I want it so badly." She stated confidently. "...And I want to be a part of your game! I want you to let me be a part of it! No fiddling with my head. No conditions. I'm asking because I like what you're doing. It's terrible, Danny! But I like every bit of it!"

Danny stared at her curiously. She continued to surprise him. "You admit that you like what I'm doing to the Coopers?"

"Yes." She replied. "I'm a bad person now too. Every bit of it turns me on."

"And you need to me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Oh god, Danny! Don't make me beg! I'm a fucking puddle already."

"What's with this side of you?" He asked. "I've never known you to be like this? It's like this whole other version of you."

"Um... look who's talking, mister! You're totally different too! And you're going to be a lot more surprised." She replied. "Your father had particular tastes. He used to make me do things. Especially when we were first together and early in our marriage. Not so much later on... he didn't care as much toward the end."

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked.

"Well... maybe I should show you..." She answered uneasily. "... don't judge me."

Lori stood up with her bathrobe cinched tightly around her. She pulled the tie on the front and quickly shrugged it from her shoulders, baring herself for the first time.

"Mom! What the fuck!" Danny screeched. "What is that?"

Lori was wearing a thin black bondage collar that had been hidden under the frumpy robe. She had a thin silver chain connected to the ring on the front of it that draped down splitting into two separate strands just above her breasts and connected to the large rings in each of her nipples.

"My collar?" She asked. "Or my nipple rings? I don't usually wear the rings. I have little barbells that I prefer most of the time. And..." She sat down on the bed spreading her legs and then holding her pussy open. "... I've got this little one in my clit hood."

Danny had never seen his mother naked. She was stunning. Her breasts were plump with incredibly long, fat nipples. He couldn't quite wrap his head around the piercings. It went against everything he thought about her. Her stomach was flat but not tight or muscular. She had a few stretch marks. her hips were wide leading into her full, plump ass. When she was younger she'd been very thin, but now she had filled out in the right areas and had a beautiful, healthy figure.

"I... I'm not sure what to say about that." He eked. "What exactly did dad make you do?"

"We're being honest, right?" She said. "So... I was submissive. Not like the punishment kind. I just liked to serve him sexually. We did some swinging. But mostly 'cause he liked seeing me with other girls. I wasn't really allowed to fuck other guys. I didn't care too much. No one could measure up to your father's cock." She smirked. "Until you, Danny."

"Jesus, mom! Here I am turning women into whores and I've got an actual whore living under my roof!"

"I'm not a whore, Danny! I'm just submissive! I've been dying watching you do all this naughty stuff! I haven't been fucked since your father left! I miss it! I didn't even realize how much until I saw you controlling Mandy and Libby. It's so incredibly hot! You need to fuck me! Fuck me with that massive fuckstick! Let me be a part of your game! Force me to service you! Let me be your submissive, slut!" She took his hand and pulled it down to her perfectly waxed pussy. "Feel it."

"You're soaked!"

"Because someone decided to make it feel like I was being fucked all day! Such delicious, horrendous torture!" She slipped from the bed onto her knees. "Let me have it, Danny! Fuck your mother!"

"Jesus, mom! It's like a switch flipped. You can't even control yourself. And you're so fucking hot!" He stammered, truly surprised by the sudden change in her persona.

"Really?" She asked looking up at him. "As hot as Mrs. Cooper?"

Mrs. Cooper was all yoga toned and model perfect. Danny thought his mom looked more like a sexy woman. Her body had beautiful curves.

"Absolutely. I don't know how I didn't notice it before."

She fumbled with his belt and then undid his pants and his zipper. She tugged them down and yanked his underwear with it. She stared in awe at his cock.

"Wait!" He stammered, watching her. "Before you do this, I want to be certain we're clear. No conditions? No head tweaking? No secrets? From this point on it's pure honesty?"

"Uh huh!" She was salivating.

"You're certain you want to play my game with me?" He asked seriously. "Because I have my plan. I have my timeline. Adding you requires me to make a lot of changes. I'm not stopping. You know that?"

"I know." She replied eagerly. "I don't want you to."

"And how involved do you want to be? You want to fuck me. And you want to watch the rest?"

"Yes! And... maybe I could have some fun with the Coopers too? I liked Libby's tongue! And I love Mandy! She's such a hot, little whore!"

"Mom! Really?"

"We're being honest, right? I used to like girls!" She shrugged with indifference. "And you've got hot ones!"

"I'll see what I can do. We have a rematch coming up. And Beth Fleming has joined Team Dugan."

"The cheerleader? The blonde?"

"Jason's girlfriend."

"Fuck, Danny! Did you fuck her already? You're so bad!" Listening to him admit his growing number of conquests really made her gush.

"Not yet. Jason gets to watch that happen. But maybe you'd enjoy her. Hot blonde eighteen-year-old cheerleader pussy."

"Really? Oh god!" Lori's pussy was on fire at the mere thought.

"You're a bad girl, Mrs. Dugan." Danny said kicking off his shoes and pants. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his cock. "Suck my fucking cock! Let's see how big a slut you really are, mom!"

Lori opened her mouth and let his fat fuckmeat fill it. She groaned out loud as she started to work it with her lips and tongue.

"Oh my god, sweetie! You really do have the biggest fuckstick!"

"Just get your saliva on it. I'm fucking your ass first." He reached down and grabbed the silver chain on her collar, tugging it up and down. The rings in her nipples pulled upward and then her breasts lifted off her chests with every tug. It sent a significant jolt of pleasure through her.

"Oh god!" She groaned with her hand squeezing his fat shaft as hard as she could. She kept thinking about what Mandy had said. It could hurt someone. She was desperate to have it inside of her. "My ass first?"

"That's how I want it. So that's how I get it."

Lori gasped at the thought. "Yes, Danny. Whatever you want."

She liked hearing orders.

******

Greg walked into Mandy's room. She was texting on her phone. He'd been so upset with Jason and he needed to blow off some steam. Normally he would've fucked Libby, but all he could think about was Mandy's pussy. She never wore clothes anymore. Even now, that perfect pink slit taunted him from her bed.

"Hi, Princess. What are you doing?"

Mandy glanced up and smiled. "Hi, daddy! Just texting with some of my friends. I really miss Danny. He hasn't returned my call yet."

"I'm sorry for keeping you home today. But I think we got some great practice done with your fuckhole, don't you? You really held off your orgasm for a while. I'm so proud of you."

"Aw! Thanks, daddy! I'm trying really hard. I want to be the best Cooper whore!"

Greg sat on the end of her bed. "Do you want to do some fuck practice? I could probably get nice and hard."

Mandy set her phone down. "Daddy!" She teased. "I think you just like my cumdump. Admit it." She spread her legs open and rubbed her hand down over her pussy. "Admit that my fuckhole is way better than mom's."

Greg looked back at the door to make sure no one was there. "I can't help it, princess. I know it's only for the bet... but... my cock felt so good fucking you!" He looked at her playful, naughty smile. "Okay! Yes! It's way better than your mom's! I've been thinking about it since I came on you! I need to fuck it again."

"I knew mine was the best! But... I don't know..." She said twirling a lock of hair and biting her lower lip. "... it doesn't really make me cum when you fuck it... but... maybe if you licked my cumdump for a little bit, I'd get in the mood."

Greg watched his innocent, little girl acting like such a perfect slut. "Ah... okay... I'll taste you, princess. If that's what you want." He leaned forward on the bed.

"Uh uh, daddy! You can't do it like that! You have to be naked!"

He stood up and started removing his clothes, one piece at a time. Finally, he was standing next to her bed completely nude. His massive frame was in impressive shape.

"You're already hard!" Mandy giggled. She reached out and tugged his cock.

"Yes!" Greg groaned. "Yes, Princess!"

Mandy gripped it hard and used it to pull him onto the bed like a leash. "Uh uh. You need to lick it!"

Greg lowered himself between her legs and started to lap her slit. "Fuck, Princess. You taste good!"

"Don't talk, daddy! Use that mouth to please me."

Greg put his hands on her hips and lifted her ass up off the bed as he pushed his face into it.

"Ohgawd!" Mandy cooed. His strength made her feel small. "You see? You're good at something!"

Greg's tongue worked harder. He flicked it against her sensitive clit, sucking on it occasionally. Then he trailed it down pressing it into her opening. He didn't stop, switching between her hole and her clit until she started to tremble.

"Ohgawd! Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" She cried out softly. "Yes! Lick it! Lick my cumdump! Oh shit! I... I'm cumming, daddy! I'm cumming on your face!"

Greg kept his tongue on her clit until she finished. He licked her entire pussy tasting her juices. It was such a beautiful pussy. He knew he shouldn't want it as much as he did. Things were different lately, he thought. The family was so much closer. It was just that the dynamic was off. He had trouble figuring out his place.

"Did you like that, princess?" He asked, lifting his head. His chin glistened.

"Yeah! You're pretty good at it!" She giggled. "Not like mom, though. She's does it sooo well!"

Greg was deflated by the comment. There was always someone that was better than him. What was wrong with him? He was Greg Cooper! He excelled at everything! Right now, he just wanted to fuck that beautiful cunt. He sat back on his knees stroking his cock in his hand.

"Ready for fuck practice?" He asked.

"I don't know. The bang bench really fucked me out. It felt good having you soothe my cumdump with your tongue though. It was a little sore. I'm just not up for it, daddy."

"But..." He was about to argue when it occurred to him how inappropriate that might seem. "... okay, princess. Maybe later?"

"Maybe." She said.

******

Lori's face was pressed against the mattress. Her tits were crushed beneath her. She was on her knees with her ass in the air.

"I said hold it open." Danny waited until she did as he requested.

Lori felt so nasty listening to her son make demands. She wished he'd just shove his cock inside her already. She reached her arms back grabbing ahold of each of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Her crinkled hole was exposed along with her pussy just beneath it, the small silver clit ring poked out from between her lips.

"Like that?" She asked. "Is that how you want it?"

"Fuck!" Danny groaned. "You've gotta be kidding me with that ass! Mom, you've got such a big, fuckable ass!" He leaned forward and drooled a huge glob of spit that stretched from his mouth and landed at the top of crack dripping down to her rear entrance. He rubbed it around her asshole. "I'm going to enjoy this so much!"

"Please don't make me wait any longer!" She begged. "I need it, sweetie! Fuck mommy!"

Danny got up and squatted behind her, pointing his cock at its target. He pressed it into her asshole surprised at how easily it began to open. He stabbed the head in and out over and over.

"Ohhhh Fuck! Don't tease! Don't fucking tease me! Fuck my ass! Please!" She groaned.

He pressed the head back in and pushed deeper letting it sink in slowly. It got tighter the further in he went. He grabbed her hips and thrust in and out.

"Jesus, your asshole is awesome!"

Lori moaned louder and louder. "It's fucking big! Oh god, it's so fucking big! Is... is that all of it?"

"Not yet." He replied, pushing deeper.

"OH MY GOD! Fuck it's deep! You're fucking me so deep!"

"Still not all of it." Danny said. He drove his cock into her hard, bottoming out. "There it is!"

"FUCK!" She cried in a deep, guttural, pleading voice. "Fuck it! Fuck it!"

Danny started to pound her with his full length, not fast, but with powerful, consistent strokes. He made sure to slam into her wide, full ass each time. His ball swung forward slapping her cunt.

"OH FUUUCK! FUCK IT, DANNY!" She squealed. "God! Yes! Fucking Yes!"

Danny pounded her harder and harder. "I love your shitter!" He growled. "It's my shithole now, right? It's hear anytime I need to fuck it, right? You'll bend over whenever I tell you, right?"

"YES! YES! YESSS!" She cried. "Oh fuck! Ohfuck Ohfuck! Fuck! Danny! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck it harder! Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy!" She screamed. "FUCK OH FUCK! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! YESSSSSS! OH FUCKING YESSSSSS! I'M CUMMING!"

Lori collapsed forward, overwhelmed.

"I'm not done with that fuckhole." Danny stated. "We're not done fucking."

Lori breathed heavily. "Y... y... yes, sweetie... Mommy's almost ready... she just needs a minute." She said in labored breaths. "You fucked it so deep. So, so deep!"

******

Greg walked out of the room feeling more frustrated than ever. How could Mandy turn him down? He just wanted some fucking pussy! And hers was sublime! It was so tight! It was torture knowing how good it was and then being denied access to it. He decided to go down to the training room. He found Jason on the bed trying a fat dildo on his ass.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" He hollered. "You're a goddamned puff! I can't even look at you! It's fucking disgusting!" He turned and walked back out immediately.

"No! Dad! I'm not! I swear!" Jason ran after him. "Wait! Please believe me. I like women! I want to fuck Mandy and mom! You see? I like women!"

Greg turned around to look at him. "You can't fuck your goddamned mother or your fucking sister! Those aren't good fucking examples, Jason!" He cringed. "Jesus Christ! You ran down here with that fucking dildo hanging out of your ass! What the fuck, Jason?! I swear to God! I don't know what happened to you! Don't you have a girlfriend? Where is Beth?" He glanced down at his ass again. "Fucking Christ! It's just lodged in there! Goddamnit! GODDAMNIT!"

Jason reached behind him and pulled the dildo from his bum bum. "I... I don't think Beth wants to talk to me anymore. I had an accident in the cafeteria yesterday, and I ran out."

"Coopers don't run out! Goddamnit, Jason! Get your shit together!" He stared at the long, red silicone dildo in his hand. "There's fucking shit on the tip of that thing! I'm gonna be sick! You're a goddamned disgrace!"

Greg turned and walked back through the rotunda and down the stairs.

******

Danny had his mom pinned up against the shower wall in his bathroom. The water wasn't running. He'd just decided to go from one room to another around the house. The bathroom was the next closest. He got carried away once he started. The act of defiling his mother turned him on far more than he thought it would. He couldn't help himself. He wanted to destroy her holes.

Lori had one hand above her head grabbing the neck of the showerhead. Her right foot was braced against the corner of the tub. Her other hand just hung limply unsure what it should do. Danny was pounding her ass so hard. Her head kept bumping up against the tile when he plunged his cock deep, slamming into her backside.

"Fuck, sweetie! Fuuuuuck!" She whined in between her grunts and moans. "FUCK!" She sounded almost a little surprised that time.

Danny's chin was on her shoulder. He was breathing hard, exerting himself. "I love your ass! I fucking love your ass, mom! I could pound this shithole forever!" He growled softly in her ear.

"Holy shit! Fuck, Danny! I'm gonna... again..." She squeaked out and then held her breath for a moment as her climax made her whole body explode. She let out a massive grunt. "FUUUCK! YES! DESTROY IT! I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN!"

Her legs started to shake and bend. Danny wrapped his arms around her holding her up. "Don't fucking give out on me now! I'm not done!" He said sternly. "Get in my fucking bedroom! I want to fuck you on my bed! Don't let this cock out of your ass!"

"Oh shit, Danny!" She gulped. "You're relentless! You really weren't kidding! You can fuck forever!"

Danny guided her forward with his fat dick still deep inside her. He kept his arms around her as they awkwardly shuffled forward toward his bedroom. Lori panted heavily, feeling exhausted by the stamina of an eighteen-year-old.

******

Greg was searching through the pantry for something to eat. Libby was just arriving back home. She dropped her things on the counter. She was feeling much better.

"Hey, babe." She greeted him.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a foul mood.

"Jason ate the last of my yummies. So, I went to see Danny at school." She rubbed her tummy. "All better. And then I ran a couple errands on the way home."

"What?! He's eating Danny's loads now? Motherfucker! I can't with that kid, Lib! I just fucking can't do it anymore! He's quitting football! He's not going to Stanford! I vote we kill him! Can we kill him? They have rules, don't they? It's like an honor killing or something. He's shamed the family."

Libby started pulling off her clothes. It was just something she did at the house without even thinking about it. She had on black stocking and a black garter. She ditched the bra.

"Babe, I know he's got problems. I sympathize with you. Do you think I was happy when I woke up and found him guzzling my yummies? But we can't kill him. We're his parents. We have to be supportive."

"The hell we do! The fucking hell I have to support that puff!" He stopped and thought for a moment. "Wait! Did you just say you went to school to get Danny's load? Where did you see him?"

"He met me out in his car. Why?"

"Why?! Lib! You can't be sucking off kids in the school parking lot! Fuck! What would happen if some teacher or parent caught you?"

Libby looked a little startled as he retargeted his anger toward her. "What did you want me to do? I needed my yummies! Jason ate them! He stole them from me! I didn't have any other choice! We should just kill him! That's what we should do!"

"Goddamnit, Lib! We can't kill him! We're his parents! We have to put up with that puff! Fuck!" Greg huffed. "I... I just want to fuck! Can't I fuck?! Mandy won't let me in her sweet fucking hole! You're sucking off teenagers at the high school! My cock is granite hard, Lib! Fucking granite!"

She looked down at the tent in his pants. "Did you try masturbating?"

Greg couldn't believe the words came out of her mouth. "Masturbating?" He asked as if maybe he hadn't heard her correctly. "Masturbating!" He shouted a second time, feeling irate. "Jesus fucking Christ! That's it! That's fucking it!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the rotunda. "We're gonna fuck! You know what? Fuck it! We'll fuck right here!"

1...56789...13