Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If I find you've done anything other than take photos of this, like sending them to your own phone, I'll hunt you down and castrate you,' she warned them all. The others gave assurance that they would stick to the bargain. She pulled her bikini top off and enjoyed the stares and low whistles of appreciation as she revealed her tits.

Nikki grabbed at Naruto's pants and hauled them down around his ankles. Wasting no time, she took his cock in her hand and then sucked it into her mouth. It wasn't overly big and by the tone of some of the comments that were being thrown about, she figured Naruto was probably copping some shit from his friends. Of course, knowing guys, if he'd flopped out ten inches of cock they'd have still given him shit even if they were only half the size themselves.

She set about stroking and sucking, the comments from his mates growing more appreciative the longer she sucked him. Doing it like this was getting her horny. Maybe she should have arranged to fuck them all. She let go of the thought and concentrated on sucking out Naruto's cum.

He was whimpering and groaning, thrusting at her mouth and rocking back and forth from his heels to the balls of his feet. His head was thrown back and the commentary from their human shield increased.

Nikki stroked his cock fast and firm, using her hand more than her mouth, keeping the head positioned at her lips. Finally she managed to bring him over the edge and with a stifled cry, he came, shooting his cum into her mouth.

Nikki's first instinct was to swallow it, but with an audience, she thought it would be better to have a little fun.

'Wanna kiss?' she said, turning from one guy to the next, her mouth clearly full of cum, some of it trickling down her chin. She laughed when they all took an involuntary step back before closing ranks again. When they'd all turned her down, she threw her head back and swallowed.

Nikki stood and asked for her phone back. It was handed to her and she quickly checked to see that no emails or texts had been sent and scrolled through the photos without taking in any details.

'Right guys, you can have two minutes, then I'm dressing and leaving.' Naruto was scrambling his pants back up and Nikki stood in the circle of guys, tits out, pussy bare beneath her skimpy costume. She started the stopwatch on her phone and then tipped her head up toward the ceiling and closed her eyes.

'Touch me,' she said. There was a pause before anyone had the courage, but once the first hand closed over her tit, they all quickly found their courage. For the next two minutes, Nikki was groped everywhere. She felt hands on her tits, her bum, fingers entered her pussy, one even slipped up her bum.'

At another time, without having put herself in this situation, she may have been horrified. She would even later stop to think that it was probably the dumbest thing that she'd ever done to submit herself to those guys like that. She figured that the publicity of the location was hopefully a good enough deterrent from them doing something stupid for them and dangerous for her.

At the time though, it just turned her on. There were hands everywhere and it felt good. It was incredible to have her nipple pinched at the same time that someone stabbed a finger in her bum whilst yet another person buried two in her pussy. Just as the timer went off on her phone, someone was even brazen enough to bend their head to her breast and give it a long firm suck.
As the phone chimed, they left her alone and she opened her eyes. She pulled her top back into position so that she was decent and then handed their phones back to them. She consented to photos with them so that they at least had a dressed picture as a souvenir and then bid them farewell.

~~~~~~~

Jane looked at her watch and sighed. Time was running short and she needed to do something to get this sorted. She'd been picky and selective and now she was feeling the pressure. She scanned the crowd and saw a Thor. It wasn't Chris Hemsworth, but it was someone that was at least worthy of a mark on her bingo card. She ran after him.

'Hey Thor,' she called to get his attention when she thought she wasn't going to catch him.

'Hello Super Girl,' he said with a smile when he identified who had called out to him.

'I have a wild and crazy proposition for you,' she said.

'Um, ok,' he responded nervously.

'I'm in the middle of this game and you could really help me not to lose, which would be amazing and save me all kinds of embarrassment.'

'And what would I have to do?'

'You'd have to take a photo of me with your cock in my mouth?'

'Haha, funny,' he said turning to walk away.

'Wait! Its true, look,' she insisted, putting her hand on his forearm to turn him back toward her. She produced her bingo card and showed him the photos that she'd had taken with Sailor Moon and Spock. His eyes bugged out of his head and he surveyed her with a gaze that appraised her in a whole new way to when she'd first come up to him.

'Is this some kind of hidden camera thing?' he asked.

'I promise you it isn't. You can choose where we do it if you like so that you can be sure I haven't set it up. She was nervous but at least pleased that he was clearly considering the offer without flat out saying no.


'Well, what's in it for me?' he asked.

'Putting your cock in my mouth isn't enough?' Jane asked.

‘Don't get me wrong, that would be awesome, but like is it just put it in, take a photo and take it out or is it a blowjob? Do I even get to cum?'

'Well, I guess I could make it a proper blow job if that's what you want.'

'I think I'm worth at least as much as Mr. Spock,' Thor said. Jane laughed.

'Ok, deal.'

'Thor grinned. Deal indeed!' he took her hand and lead her off through the convention. He lead her to the bathrooms and was about to usher her inside.

'Really? Can't we find somewhere a little cleaner?' Jane suggested.

'Um, I guess,' he said and turned to walk away from the bathrooms. He went up to one of the stands and asked if there was somewhere where he could get changed.

'Well if you're not prepared to go in there, there are some change rooms downstairs,' the woman behind the counter suggested to him. Jane giggled inwardly as she was lead to exactly the same place that she would have taken him had she had a hidden camera set up as part of a gag.

Thor pulled the curtain closed behind them and turned to Jane, grinning. Jane gave him her camera and told him what she required as well as letting him know that the last part of the deal was that he didn't get any photos.

‘Aww, that sucks,' he whined. When Jane insisted and let him know that he was still getting a no-strings attached blowjob, he shrugged his shoulders, accepted his fate and dragged his cock free.

Jane knelt before him and wrapped a hand around it, stroking him to get him nice and hard.

'So is three squares going to win this game for you?' he asked as she inspected his growing manhood.

'No way, my friend Nikki will probably fuck her way through the whole card, but this should be enough to get me clear of last place and being her slave.'

'Damn, really, that many people in one day?' he asked, amazed.

'Nikki is something else,' Jane giggled.

'You ever slept with her?'

'Maybe,' Jane grinned, bending her head to suck the head of his cock. She felt it twitch and harden.

'Maybe yes or maybe no?' he probed.

'Maybe yes,' she laughed. He stiffened even more at the admission. Jane plunged her mouth down his hard cock, taking as much as she could in before sucking slowly and teasingly back up its length.

Thor shut up and watched, enjoying the sensations and sight of this girl clearly enjoying what she was doing to his dick. As he tried to stifle the sounds of his pleasure, both he and Jane were surprised to hear muffled cries from a nearby change room. Thor looked down and Jane grinned, pausing in the act of sucking his cock.

'Maybe Nikki's in there,' she joked.

His eyes widened and she laughed again, resuming the blowjob.

She loved the way his cock seemed to get harder and harder the longer she sucked it. She would suck him for a minute, then pull her mouth off and admire the way it curved toward the ceiling, pulling it down and letting it go so that it bounced and bobbed around. After a few repetitions though she decided it was time to make him cum.

She wrapped her hand around him and pumped his shaft, still sucking on the head, tongue swirling around and around. With her free hand she cupped his balls and then started scratching at his scrotum with her nails. It didn't take much of the additional attention to bring him to orgasm.

The first spurt hit the back of her throat and then she aimed him out over the floor, leaving yet another load of cum as part of its collective memory.

As they pulled themselves together, there was a loud cry from nearby, the sort of cry that a woman makes when she has an uncontrolled and extremely pleasant orgasm.

'Seems like you're not alone,' Jane said to Thor.

'It would be fucking funny if that was one of your friends,' Thor suggested.

'Yeah, I guess it would be,' Jane replied. She thanked him and said goodbye, moving out of the change room. She felt as if there was a sudden interest in who was leaving and she tried hard not to blush. No one would have known what they were doing in there. The interest quickly waned though and she realised that most of the people that were standing around were focused on a change room 3 down from where she was. She moved across to stand where she could join the observation inconspicuously.

She was about to give it up when the curtain swished back and a girl dressed as a character from Game of Thrones walked out. A lot of the people started clapping and Jane felt sorry for her. That sympathy was quickly replaced by surprise though when the next person to emerge was her brother!

She was amazed. Not only had he managed to pull at the convention, but the chick was actually hot. Surprise turned to disbelief though when another girl also stepped out dressed as the little mermaid.

'Shit! Brad has at least two!' she thought to herself. If he'd managed anything earlier in the day, that would have him at least level with her. She was left wondering whether John was likely to have managed to pick up.

She decided not to take the chance and pulled out her bingo card.

'Hey there Super Girl,' a woman's voice surprised her.

Jane looked up to see a cute woman dressed as Mrs. Incredible standing in front of her.

'Oh hi,' she replied.

'That is one sexy costume,' a man said from behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to see Mr. Incredible just before he stepped around her to stand with his 'wife'.

'I hope you don't mind, but we've kind of been watching you.' Mrs. Incredible said. Jane's heart beat faster and she swallowed nervously.

'Oh?'

'Yeah, we were coming past here earlier and we saw you and Sailor Moon come out of one of these little change rooms. Horny Mr. Incredible here started thinking with the wrong head and followed you around a bit. Now we find you coming out of a change room with Thor. We're kind of curious as to what's going on.'

'Oh, well that's easy, I'm playing bingo,' Jane said with a smile, showing them the card.

'And exactly what does bingo involve?' Mr. Incredible asked, his interest clearly piqued.

Jane explained how the game was working and the pair of superheroes listened with interest and surprise.

'I don't suppose you need any help with this Disney square?' Mr. Incredible asked.

'I don't suppose you have some panties I can take from you?' Jane countered by asking Mrs. Incredible.

'Actually, I do,' she grinned.

'Maybe you can help then,' Jane replied.

'Awesome,' Mr. Incredible said with a massive grin splitting his face.

'Calm down tiger,' Mrs. Incredible laughed, jabbing him in the ribs with her elbow.
'Let's talk about what I need,' Jane said. The three of them found somewhere quiet not too far away and set about agreeing exactly what would happen. Jane found out that they were in fact a married couple, but that they had a fairly open relationship, often bringing in another man or woman for a threesome to add some spice to their marriage.

Jane agreed to let Mr. Incredible fuck her as long as Mrs. Incredible ensured that she had an orgasm in return. She was happy to provide that reassurance as long as she received some attention from Jane herself.

Twenty minutes later the three of them were making their way into a change room together.

With time at the convention starting to run short, they all quickly stripped out of their costumes. Jane took up the agreed doggy style position on the floor with Mrs. Incredible laid out before her, legs spread to reveal a pretty pussy with closely cropped dark pubic hair covering her mound and lips.

Mr. Incredible moved in behind her and bent down to run his tongue through her pussy lips, his hands parting her buttocks. Jane moaned appreciatively as he poked and probed, licking her all over. She leaned in to pay his wife the same attention, spreading her lips with her fingers so that she could caress her clit freely. The little chain continued like this until Mr. Incredible was satisfied that he had Jane wet enough for penetration.

He stopped licking her and knelt behind her, rubbing his thick cock head against her lips. Jane waited for the moment when he would shove it in. She'd checked him out when he'd undressed and whilst he didn't appear overly long, she had been surprised by his girth and the size of the mushroom like head of his penis.

'Wait, let me turn around,' Mrs. Incredible suggested. She spun about on the floor and wormed her way in under Jane's body, stopping when she had a breast dangling in her face. She spent some time licking and sucking at the dangling nipple. Jane moaned in response and sucked on Mrs. Incredible's nipple in kind.

Mr. Incredible, thrust firmly, watching his cock head spread Super Girl's pussy lips apart. He couldn't believe that it was actually happening. His wife had been sure that he was imagining things when he'd espoused his theory to her after the first sighting of Super Girl and Sailor Moon leaving the change room, but after following her around long enough, she had finally agreed to give it a crack. He pushed inside loving how tight her pussy was as he speared within her walls.

Mrs. incredible wormed even further under Jane until she could see her husband's cock sliding in and out of the sexy young girl's pussy. It was a sight she didn't think she'd ever tire of and lifted her head so that she could run her tongue over the clit that was exposed by the well spread lips.

She was rewarded with a purr from Supergirl as she pushed back against the cock that was being shoved in her pussy. For a few moments she simply enjoyed the attention, the cock sliding in and out combined with the tongue on her clit was pure pleasure. With Mrs. Incredible's pussy directly beneath her though, it wasn't long until she returned her tongue to the other woman's pussy. She was pleased to hear her moaning in appreciation as she parted the lips before her and focused on her clit.

Mr. Incredible increased the pace of his fucking, thrusting quicker and quicker as time passed, his body slapping noisily against Jane's with each thrust. Jane struggled to maintain contact with Mrs. Incredible's pussy and as he began to piston like a wild man, she just wrapped her arms around the other woman's thighs and held on.

'Fill her little pussy,' Mrs. Incredible started to encourage her husband. 'Pump her full of your cum, I want to eat it from her!'

Jane gasped at that, but it seemed to spur Mr. Incredible on even more. He rammed faster than she thought would be possible and then with a final, almost brutally hard thrust, jammed his cock inside and exploded. It seemed like Jane was filled with waves of cum as he held himself there, pulsing inside her until finally it abated.

'Give me your cock,' Mrs. Incredible demanded.

Mr. Incredible pulled his cock from Jane's well-used pussy and fed it to his wife as she lifted her head to suck him. Jane felt cum start to ooze from her pussy and run down her inner thigh. She was about to move to get herself cleaned up when she felt a tongue slurp up her leg. Mr. Incredible had moved back to give his wife room and she was taking full advantage.

Jane almost squealed in surprise as the other woman pulled her pussy down to her face and started to lick and suck at it, slurping at her husband's seed as it flushed from Jane's pussy. She seemed to go on forever but just as Jane was about ready to tell her she'd had enough, she switched from cleaning her out to attacking her clit. Jane found herself grinding her pussy back against the other woman, taking advantage of the willing dedication to her clitoris. Minutes later Jane came hard and collapsed against her body.

'Now that was fucking awesome!' Mr. Incredible said. Jane thought she should return the favour and bring Mrs. Incredible to orgasm as well, but an announcement over the PA about the convention's imminent closure sent the three of them scrambling for their costumes instead.

They were almost dressed when Jane remembered that she should get a photo. Mr. Incredible flopped his cock out and Jane and Mrs. Incredible knelt down to share it long enough for him to snap a couple of photos on Jane's phone. Mrs. Incredible handed over a pair of black bikini panties and they bid each other goodbye before Jane set off to find her friends. She was confident she'd done enough not to be Nikki's slave and was keen to find out just how everyone else had fared.

~~~~~~~

Nikki followed Team Rocket. She'd wondered just how she was going to bring herself to mark off the Pokemon option on this card. She'd seen a few Pikachu's around, some of them could even be considered cute, but the ones that she'd been prepared to ask hadn't been interested in her game regardless of what she had offered to do to them. Then she'd seen this Team Rocket and thought maybe there was a way to get this last square completed anyway.

'Hey, Team Rocket, I need your help,' she said on catching up to them.

'How so?' the guy dressed as James asked.

'I need one or both of your underwear.'

The both laughed at her and made to walk away.

'Wait, I really need it to win this game and I'll do what ever you want for it,' she pleaded, following them. The guy turned to face Nikki, his eyes leaping from her costume to her face as if trying to gauge what they could mean for him.

'You're not seriously considering this are you?' the girl dressed as Jesse asked him.

'Hey, in case you haven't noticed, this is a first for me. In all the conventions I've cosplayed at, I have never been offered potential sexual favours for my underwear.

Nikki turned to her. 'Don't worry I'm just as happy to do something for you as well.'

The guy laughed as Jesse's face blanched at the notion.

'No thanks,' the girl laughed. 'If he wants to you can have him, I'm just here to be the other half of his costume, I don't need anything like that.'

Nikki shrugged and turned back to James.

'So, how does a blow job for your underwear sound?'

'Like a good start,' he replied, a grin splitting his face.

'You disgust me,' Jesse said, shaking her head and talking over her shoulder. 'Call me when you're done, I expect it won't take long!'

Nikki just laughed it off, figuring that it was between the two of them. She hurried off to the change rooms, excited that she was actually going to complete her bingo card. James followed, nervously looking around to see if he should expect things to go wrong, struggling like many others had that day to believe that the offer was genuine.