Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Um, no,' John replied.

'Good boy, now keep cleaning.'

When he had finally finished cleaning to his Nikki's satisfaction, she produced another outfit for him. He was dismayed to find that it was a playboy bunny outfit complete with fishnet stockings. He tried feebly to resist the need to put it on, but Nikki was adamant and in the end he took it from her and went to her bedroom.

'Oh you are just gorgeous,' Nikki said when he emerged, his semi-hard cock clearly evident, pressed up against his abdomen by the tight fitting costume. Nikki crooked a finger at him, bidding him to come closer. John obeyed, moving over to stand in front of her. Nikki reached out and ran her finger gently up and down the line of his cock in the costume. She enjoyed the way it visibly swelled under her attention.

‘Give me a twirl,' she demanded. John spun for her. 'Slowly.' The last was added when he spun too fast for her to take in the sight of his bum properly in the pale pink costume.

'Oh that is so damn cute!' she exclaimed when she did get to see his bum. She slapped him playfully on the rump and ran her hands up and down his fishnet-encased legs.

'So dare I ask why this outfit?' John said to her when she appeared to have finished admiring him.

'Because its the perfect outfit for serving me drinks. She retreated to the small living room and turned on the television, slipping a DVD into the player.

‘Wine please bunny,' she demanded. John went to the fridge and found an unopened bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. He took it out, found a wine glass and poured it before returning to present it to Nikki. As he stood there holding it, she amused herself by playing with his cock, stroking it through the costume until he was nice and hard. Then she adjusted him so that rather than sticking straight up, he was pointing sideways. The position meant that his cock poked out from under the crotch of the bunny suit and was visible through the fishnets.

Nikki ooh'd and aah'd over her 'discovery' and sucked her finger into her mouth before running it over the mostly bare flesh of his cock. She was about to take the drink from him when there was a knock at the apartment door.

'Leave that with me and go see who it is please,' Nikki demanded.

‘What? No!' John replied.

‘Just look through the peephole, I don't expect you to open the door or anything,' Nikki replied, insisting that he get a move on.

John reluctantly went to the door and peered through the peephole.

‘Jane?!' he said in surprise.


'Hey Nikki, let me in,' Jane called out from the other side of the door,

'Go on, open it,' Nikki said.

'No way, we agreed no public humiliation,' John said.

'Oh come on, she's seen you in Andrea's panties, Jane isn't public,' Nikki said as there was another knock at the door.

John glared at her, weighing up his options.

'If you don't I'll find something much worse for you when she's gone,' Nikki said, grinning at him.

John studied Nikki's face. He knew that if he really wanted, he could just walk out and that would be the end of it. Nikki had agreed as much when they had discussed the terms. However she had also said that if he were a good slave, she'd make sure that she'd reward him well at the end of the day. The better he was, the better the reward would be.

He opened the door.

‘Oh my,' Jane said when she stepped inside and saw what he was wearing. 'That's an interesting look.'

'Jane,' he said flatly.

'Hey Jane, come on in, I was just going to watch a movie with some wine, want to join me?'

'Sure, that sounds lovely Nikki,' Jane said, grinning at John as he rolled his eyes. Jane moved toward the kitchen to get herself a glass, but Nikki stopped her, telling her to join her on the couch.

'After all, I have a slave to fetch and carry for me,' she told her friend. John dutifully went and poured a glass of wine for Jane, returning to hand it to her.

'Do you like his outfit?' Nikki asked, dragging a fingernail along the line of his cock to stiffen him again.

'I don't know that it's really my taste, but it's certainly different,' Jane replied, watching Nikki's finger dance up and down the length of his expanding shaft.

'Well it looks better when he's like this,' Nikki told her friend, drawing his cock out sideways to expose it through the fishnets again.

'Oh that is a better look,' Jane agreed, laughing quietly.

The two girls sat and watched the movie, occasionally holding a glass out for John to refill, or asking him to get them some chocolate, which he had to feed to them individually. When he wasn't playing fetch and carry, Nikki made him lie down on his back in front of her with his legs spread so that she could caress his cock with her foot.

John found the position odd, and the on/off nature of the stimulation on his cock started to drive him nuts. He knew that if he'd been able to check he would likely have found pre-cum seeping from the tip. He propped his head up on his hands because as Nikki shifted while watching the movie he had a lovely view up her legs, occasionally getting a view of a pair of white, striped panties up the leg of her cut offs. When he glanced up to Jane, he glimpsed even more delightful views. She'd shown up wearing a cute little sundress that only came down to mid thigh. At times she would sit with one leg tucked up against her crotch and when she moved she revealed the crotch of a yellow thong.

Half way through the movie, Nikki paused it.

'I forgot, there was something else you were supposed to put on for me,' Nikki said to John. 'Come with me.'

Jane stayed on the couch, curious and amused as Nikki took John into her bedroom.

'You've been a very good sport John,' Nikki said, kneeling before him as he wondered what on earth he could be asked to wear next. As he waited to find out, Nikki tore at the fishnets, enlarging a hole near the crotch. When she'd managed that to her satisfaction, she fished his cock out through it and sucked it into her mouth.

John groaned as his cock disappeared between her lips. He'd been teased for the first hour of the movie and his desire had been building. The feeling of her mouth was divine. Just when he was rock hard and really starting to enjoy it though, Nikki stopped. She went to a drawer and pulled something out, tossing it to him.

'Put this on Slave.'

John stared at what he had been thrown and then laughed. It was Nikki's Slave Leia costume. With a sigh and knowing he would just give in in the end anyway, he did as he was told. The pure delight that was reflected in Nikki's eyes helped him. He was again surprised at how much she seemed to be enjoying humiliating him in this way. When he was dressed, she took some time to adjust it a little, her fingers running along the line of the bikini top before she seized his cock through the silky front panel. She played with him until he was fully erect. Once again there'd been no underwear with the outfit. Finally she snapped a plastic collar around his throat and led him out by the chain to show him off to Jane.

Jane's eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she saw Nikki lead him back to the couch.

'Like my slave's new outfit?' she asked her friend.

'Its very apt somehow,' Jane laughed, her eyes checking out the way John's erection poked at the font panel. She didn't even realise that she licked her lips, but John noticed it. He'd always had a thing for Jane (even if he'd had a bigger thing for Nikki) but between the fact that he thought he'd never stand a chance and the fact that it was Brad's sister he hadn't acted on it. The thought of her admiring his erection set his cock twitching.

Nikki made John take his position on the floor in front of them again, legs spread. The cloth may have covered his erection, but it did little to hide its state.

When Nikki rubbed her foot along him, he groaned in response, not even realising he had done it.

'I think he likes that,' Jane laughed.

'Well we can't let him enjoy himself too much,' Nikki replied, stopping. After a moment of consideration she said to Jane, 'Want a turn?'

Jane hadn't actually even thought of participating. Nikki had asked her over to watch a movie and had let her know that it was the day of John's slavery, so to expect to see him a little humiliated, but had refused to expand on that at all. She had found that seeing him laid out in front of her with Nikki stroking his cock with her foot strangely exciting.

'Um, ok,' she said. Nikki withdrew her foot and Jane moved her leg, slipping it between John's, placing her foot on his stiff cock. The material was quite thin and she ran her foot up and down, enjoying just how hard he was. The movie was still playing and distracted her and so she kept absently rubbing it over and over again.

John couldn't believe that Jane was now stroking his cock with her foot. He tried hard not to hump at it, but after awhile, the material shifted out of the way and he found the bare sole of her foot against the bare flesh of his cock. It was almost instinctive to thrust his hips at it.

'Careful,' Nikki said, sensing his movement. 'I think you've excited him a little too much.

Jane blushed as she withdrew her foot, her gaze flickering swiftly over John's face and exposed cock before returning to the movie.

The last part of the movie passed without anyone touching John's cock, though the girls did demand more drinks and chocolate if for no other reason than to watch him walk around the apartment in the costume. Each time he left, Nikki would hold onto the plastic chain until he was at maximum stretch, teasing him before releasing it so that he could actually go far enough to get what they had asked for.

'That was so much fun, thanks Nikki,' Jane said when the movie was done.

'Oh it was my pleasure,' Nikki replied. Jane was about to leave when Nikki told her to wait. 'You have to see the first thing I had him in, it was the best one.'

'John, go put your cleaning clothes back on.'

John returned to the bedroom without even thinking about a protest this time and put the little French Maid's uniform back on. He even stroked his cock a few times as he realised that it was turning him on to be shown off like this to Jane.

‘Oh now that is delightful!' Jane said, clapping her hands and giggling when he emerged from the bedroom. 'You had him clean the house like that?'

'Oh yes, it was particularly hot when he was doing the floor on his hands and knees. Show her your cleaning position John.'

John got down on his hands and knees again and pretended to scrub the floor. Nikki enjoyed the fact that John was now responding to almost anything she requested automatically, without even bothering to question her. Hopefully it made the final surprise of the day all worthwhile.

'Well as much fun as this has been, its time for me to go,' Jane announced. 'Have fun John!'

'Yeah, fun. Thanks.' Nikki and Jane laughed at him as he scrambled to a position to where he couldn't be seen from the door.

'So, what can I get my little slave to do next?' Nikki pondered aloud as she closed the door and re-entered the apartment. 'I think its time that you did something different, something to make me feel good.'

John waited patiently as Nikki pretended to try and come up with something. He knew that she had this whole thing planned out, there was simply no way she hadn't spent the time leading up to it working out exactly how it would pan out.

Nikki walked to the couch, turned and faced John. Her hands went to the button of her shorts and undid it. She slowly ran the zip down, enjoying the surprised look on John's face and the way his eyes were glued to what was being revealed. She moved her hands to the waistband and slid the shorts down her legs, turning as she did so that she was presenting her butt to him.

John loved the way her white panties clung to the curves of her tight little butt, the blue stripes hooping around her cheeks. He still wondered what she was up to though, expecting that this was going to be yet another tease, so he was surprised when she sat down on the couch and slipped the panties off to sit spread-legged before him, her hairless pussy opened invitingly.

'It seems that you forgot to clean something John,' Nikki suggested, running her fingers over her pussy lips to let him know exactly what it was that she was referring to. 'On your knees. Crawl over here and clean me. I think you know what you need to use.'

John slowly went to his hands and knees and crawled until he was between Nikki's legs.

'Tongue?' he asked, wanting to confirm that he wasn't about to stuff up something that should have been obvious.

'Good boy,' Nikki replied.

John ran his tongue gently up between Nikki's lips and then along her slit until he brushed it against her clitoris. Nikki shifted her hips slightly, pushing forward. John set about enjoying himself. He'd dreamed many times about getting Nikki alone and naked and even after the cosplay convention when he'd managed to fuck her, he relished the opportunity to be alone with her. He was pretty sure that she'd tease him mercilessly and no doubt not even let him cum, but even getting to do this for her was beyond what he could have anticipated. He ran his tongue over every little part of her pussy that he could, Nikki starting to moan and squirm the longer he licked.

'Just the clit John, it's really dirty,' Nikki moaned. John obliged, pushing firmly and rubbing his tongue over it again and again, each whimper he extracted from her was a little encouragement.

Nikki writhed about on the couch, her hands going to John's hair, pulling his head firmly against her pussy as she exploded with orgasm, her body shaking pleasurably. John sat back on his heels, watching her pussy and the rise and fall of her breasts as she regained her breath.

'What a good boy you are,' she smiled down at him, cheeks flushed.

'This is it, this is where she tells me to pack up and go home,' John thought to himself.

'Stand up,' Nikki demanded, watching as he did so, his cock hard and erect beneath the short skirt of the maid's uniform. She reached out and grabbed him in her hand, pulling him firmly so that he had to take a step toward her to keep his balance. He gasped when she sat forward and enveloped him in her mouth. She sucked up and down for a good minute until there was a knock at the door.

John moaned in disappointment as Nikki sat back on the couch again.

'Better see who it is,' Nikki said, gesturing with a shooing motion for him to be on his way.

John sighed and headed for the door, peering through the peephole.

'What the fuck?' he asked when he saw Andrea on the other side of the door.

'You'd better let her in, I hear she doesn't like to be kept waiting,' Nikki replied.

'You planned this?' he asked.

'Just let her in,' Nikki replied. The grin on her face was all the answer he needed.

John turned the handle and pulled the door wide to let Andrea in, not bothering to attempt to hide himself.

'Hello gorgeous,' she said, stepping past and smacking down on the skirt so that she connected with his cock just hard enough to startle him. 'Hello Nikki, good to see that he's nice and ready.'

John watched Andrea as she strode confidently into the room. She was wearing a tight black latex body suit with a silver zip that ran from her well-displayed cleavage down to a point that would be between her belly button and her pussy. If his cock hadn't already been rock hard it would have responded instantly.

'Hi Andrea,' Nikki said, standing to greet her with a hug. There wasn't a shred of embarrassment about the fact that she wore no pants. Andrea returned the hug and then dipped her head to give Nikki a kiss.

Nikki appeared as surprised as John was when rather than kissing her on the cheek, she thrust her tongue into Nikki's mouth and kissed her hard. Nikki recovered though, returning the kiss with just as much as enthusiasm as it was delivered.

'I can see that you've made good use of your time with my little toy,' Andrea said to Nikki.

'He's been a great sport,' Nikki told her. 'Well worth a reward.'

'Oh let's not get carried away,' Andrea said, 'It looks to me like he's been touching you in inappropriate places.'

'He only licked me, and only because I made him.'

'Still, a good toy should learn to ask permission first. You at least did that before you had him over here.'

John wasn't sure what was going on and was struggling to keep up. Nikki had asked Andrea's permission? He was a toy? What the fuck?

'Get over here John,' Andrea demanded. He walked over to stand beside her.

'Kneel. I know that you've only done what you have to fulfill a bet and because Nikki told you to, but if you ever find yourself faced with another woman wanting something sexual from you, you will call me. Immediately. Understood?'

'Um, yeah,' John replied.

'Yes Mistress,' Andrea instructed.

'Yes Mistress,' he replied.

'Now Nikki, because you've used my little toy to get you off, I think it's only fair that you get me off, don't you?'

Nikki cast her eyes up and down Andrea's shapely body.

'Sure thing,' she replied happily. Andrea looked around the apartment and decided that the couch would suit her purposes nicely. She went and sat on it and had John sit next to her, asking Nikki to kneel before them.

'Tease him Nikki, I want to see his cock sucked.'

Nikki moved between John's legs and lifted his cock with one hand, drawing him forward so that she could wrap her lips around him and plunge downward.

Andrea let Nikki continue until she could tell that John was getting close to cumming. She could see from the way he looked back and forth between herself and Nikki that he sensed that he wasn't supposed to.

'Can I cum?' he eventually blurted as Nikki stroked his shaft and sucked.

'No, you may not.'

'Oh fuck, stop Nikki!' he called out, pushing her away from his cock. Nikki giggled at him.

'That's the first time anyone has ever stopped me from sucking his cock,' Nikki informed him.

'I'm pleased you worked out what to do. Good boy,' Andrea said to him, patting his flushed cheek lightly. John was surprised just how pleased with himself he felt at the compliment.

'Now Nikki, my turn.' Andrea stood up and the instructed John to undress her. John stood before her in his maid's uniform and drew the zip down the front of her body. Nikki watched as her skin was revealed. The zip travelled all the way down to reveal her belly button and then John had to pull the shoulders back and down her arms. It gave Nikki her first glimpse of Andrea's pierced nipples and tattoos.

'Wow,' Nikki said, admiring the artwork.

'Thank you,' Andrea said. When she was able, Andrea stepped from the body suit and sat naked on Nikki's couch, spreading her legs just as Nikki herself had not so long before.

'Eat me Nikki,' Andrea demanded.

Nikki knelt willingly before the commanding girl's pussy and spread her lips with her fingers, gasping when she saw the piercing. Then she set to pleasing her, using every nuance she'd learned to please Andrea. There was something about the situation that made Nikki want to please her. She really didn't want to disappoint.

'Kneel behind her John,' Andrea instructed. 'Get in there and slide your cock into her beautiful pussy. Keep sliding it in and out until you are ready to cum, but don't.'

John glanced at Nikki, but she didn't even acknowledge him, she just kept lapping and licking, nibbling and sucking at the folds and delights of Andrea's womanhood. He moved in behind and guided his cock between her lips. He thrust home, finding her wet and ready. He knew he couldn't thrust too quickly, he was already at a heightened point of excitement and that would have sent him over the edge. He moved slowly with long firm strokes, even that driving him crazy.