Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now come over here and clean me up you little cum whore,' Harley demanded, spreading cum over her breast with her finger.

True to her word, Ivy closed in on the girl and licked and sucked until all trace of Brad's pleasure had been cleaned from her body.

Brad sat heavily on the floor, spent.

'Thanks Harley,' Ivy grinned.

'Wait, didn't you need a picture or something?' she asked.

'Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. How about we get you half dressed and then I can take a photo of you sucking Brad's cock with your tits hanging out and your thong wrapped around his cock?'

'Only if I get a copy and I can get one with you licking my pussy?' Harley replied.

'As long as we keep actual faces out so that I can't be identified, I'm, fine with that. What about you Brad?'

'As if I could say no if I wanted to,' he laughed.

Photos taken, they let Harley take her leave, both of them admiring the sway of her arse and thinking about the fact that the sexy costume was now hard up against her freshly fucked pussy with no protection from the G-string that was now safely ensconced in Brad's pocket.

'Right, just one more and then I believe you're all mine!' Ivy declared happily.

'You certainly have a weird way of staking your claim,' Brad laughed, shaking his head.

~~~~~~~

John pulled his costume down and stared at the number scrawled across his chest in the mirror. Quickly deciphering the writing, he typed it into his phone under 'Catwoman.' He reassembled himself and then left the bathroom having already hit the green button to dial the number.

'Andrea,' he heard her answer when the phone connected.

‘Hi Andrea. Its me, John,' He said.

‘Sorry? John who?' she asked.

'John from earlier today; Green Lantern John,' he said, disappointed that he'd even had to remind her.

'Oh of course!'

John felt better about the enthusiasm that came into her voice once she realised who it was. Maybe he didn't need to feel so bad about this after all.

'It's a little early isn't it? You've got a couple of hours to try and work that bingo card before you need to call for my help.'

'Well that's the funny thing,' John said. 'Every time I look around this place and wonder who it might be worth trying to hook up with, I keep coming back to you. No one compares, I want you.'

'I like the way you're talking,' Andrea answered, sounding very pleased with herself.

'Well what do you say, if I give up the rest of this outrageous game, can we hook up?'

'Beg.'

'Pardon?'

'Beg, I want to hear you beg. I want it to be loud. Right where you are now, I want you to plead with me to give you release.'

John looked around nervously. There were plenty of people about, but what he'd said had been true. Despite all the gorgeous women strolling around the convention, every time he thought that he might chase one, he thought of Andrea. He couldn't clear the image of her tattoos from his mind, or shake the memory of pulling on her substantial tits by the bars through her nipples. He was erect again just knowing he was talking to her.

'Please Andrea, please! I need the release, I need you so bad, please let me have it, I need it and I need it noooooow!' he said, loud enough that people around him looked. Some of them looked with pity, some laughed aloud, others just shook their head with amusement.

‘How many people are looking at you just now?' he heard a pleased-sounding Andrea ask.

'Like 20,' John laughed into the phone.

'In that case, no.'

*click*

John stared at the phone. 'What the fuck?' he thought to himself. 'Did she really just hang up on me?' He hit the button to redial.

‘Andrea,’ she answered.

‘Andrea, what the fuck?'

*click*

'Shit'

Again he redialed.

'Please, wait! he wailed into the phone the instant it connected. There was no click, just the sound of patient breathing. He took a deep breath and said even more loudly than before 'Andrea, please! I am begging you from the very bottom of my soul, please give me the release I need, you can own me, I'll do anything, but please please please let me have it.'

'How many people?' Andrea asked with a giggle.

'Fucking everyone,' he replied, embarrassed beyond belief.

'Then meet me at the change room,' Andrea replied, satisfaction oozing from her voice.

John hurried off, wondering exactly what he had just got himself into even while his cock twitched in anticipation.

'So, anything hey?' Andrea said with a grin.

'Um, yeah?' John replied.

'You don't sound very convinced.'

'Well allow me to be a little apprehensive, given I have no idea what on earth everything could entail.'

'I'll give you that, now get in there,' Andrea replied, indicating a change room that had just been vacated by its previous occupant. John quickly moved in with Andrea on his heels.

'Strip,' she said without ceremony.

John started removing his clothes slowly.

'Faster.'

He hurried until he was naked in the room. Andrea was still in her Catwoman costume and didn't appear to be making any move to change that state.

'Now get down on your hands and knees like the good little puppy you are.'

Once he was on the floor, Andrea moved to kneel beside him. She ran her hands over his back and then suddenly spanked his left butt cheek hard.

'Ow!' John exclaimed.

'There's something that you need to understand about me John. I am the boss. What I say goes and if you want something nice, you beg for it. If that doesn't work, then we go our separate ways. Now what was it you asked me to do over the phone?'

'Give me release please Andrea.'

'That's what I thought you asked for,' she smiled, reaching to tweak his nipple, pulling it down and away from his chest. With her other hand she reached between his legs, grabbing his testicles in her hand and rolling them firmly but not quite hard enough to cause serious pain.

John was surprised by how hard it was making him. Andrea moved in behind him and he felt his butt cheeks separated, her hands spreading him. He had no idea what she was planning and was a little relieved when he felt her hands release his butt and his cock was seized instead. She pumped it up and down, almost milking him like a cow.

'Does that feel good John?'

'Oh God yes,' John replied.

'Do you want it to feel better?'

'Yes please Andrea, please make me feel even better,' he said, getting a little more into the spirit of what she was doing to him.

His cock was released and Andrea grabbed her purse, pulling it close.

She rustled around for a bit and then John found her blindfolding him.

'Relax, I won't do anything to hurt you,' Andrea assured him. Then he sensed that she was behind him again. He flinched when he next felt something cold, slick and wet dribble over his anus and down over his balls. Andrea enveloped his cock in her hand again and started sliding it up and down his shaft and over his balls, the fluid lubricating her movements. It felt awesome. He moaned in pleasure.

'It get's better,' she whispered in his ear, just as she shoved a well-lubricated finger deep into his anus.

John gasped in surprise, wanting to protest about being violated but was stunned to realise that it felt fucking amazing. Andrea stroked his cock and slid her finger in and out of his bum, soon joining it with a second one. That was John's tipping point. With two fingers in his butt and her lubricated hand sliding up and down his cock, he exploded, his seed splattering to the carpeted floor.

'Fuck,' he said simply.

'Good boy,' Andrea told him, removing her fingers and releasing him. She stood up and waited for him to do the same.

'Do you still have my thong John?'

‘Um yeah,' he said, blushing slightly.

'Good, put it on.'

'What?'

'Put it on. That's your last instruction for now. I want you wearing it when we meet your friends.'

'We?'

'Of course, you admitted that you couldn't think of anyone else all day and so you have given up any chance of going further with the game, but you've won me!'

He could see that Andrea was deadly serious and so didn't bother trying to talk his way out of it. He fished around in his backpack until he found her thong and then put it on. He was glad that between her curves and the stretch in the material it wasn't as uncomfortable as he had expected. Though he wasn't sure about the way it cut up between his bum cheeks.

'Now that's sexy,' Andrea said, cupping his cock and balls and squeezing them.

~~~~~~~

Nikki eyed her target. She had to get something non-human. She’d just seen some guy dressed in some sort of weird cat onesie. She was happy that it would meet her needs, but was a little concerned about how old he was. He was pretty young in the face, but she thought he was most likely over 18. She decided that there was really only one way to find out.

'Excuse me,' she said approaching him, almost laughing out loud at the evident shock of being approached by a hot girl dressed as Slave Leia.

'Um yeah?'

'Would it be rude of me to ask how old you are?' Nikki asked him, twirling her braid suggestively and batting his eyelids.


'Why? You think I'm too old for dress ups?' he asked defensively.

'Not at all, but I'm playing something of an unusual game and I thought you might be able to help me out,' she said as she licked her lips slowly.

'Well, I'm 18,' he replied. 'Is that old enough to play? And do I even want to play?'

'Old enough yes, want to? Well that depends on how adventurous you are.'

'I can be pretty adventurous when I chose to,' he said, eyes flicking all over Nikki's body, his mind quickly filling with ideas straight out of a porno.

Nikki stepped in very close to him, one hand on his chest and lifted herself up on tippy-toes to whisper in his ear.

'I want to fuck you in the next public session.' She stepped back, almost doubled over with laughter when the weird cat guy was left staring at her, mouth moving but unable to find any words.

Finally he managed to squeak out a 'How?'

'Well it's pretty easy for me,' she replied, flipping her skirt up and flashing her bare pussy at him. 'Can you get your cock out without too much fuss?'

'Yeah,' he said, heart racing and cock hardening at the thought.

'Excellent then come with me.' Nikki took his hand and dragged him off with her. He had to call out over his shoulder to his friends that he'd hook up with them later. Nikki loved the looks on their faces when they saw him being led off.

She found a hall where they were preparing for a presentation and took him into the back row. The session wasn't full and there were a couple of spare seats adjacent to them. As the session began Nikki slid her hand into his crotch and started fondling him, happy to find that he was mostly erect before she even started.

Cat dude glanced around the room nervously, not quite sure what his next step should be and entirely too aware of just how public it was. He was shit scared of being busted and was only held there by the fact that what was about to happen was usually reserved for letters to magazines that began with lines like, 'I never thought that this could ever happen to me but ...'

Nikki leaned close to him and whispered up into his ear, 'Get it out for me, I want to ride you.'

She released his erection long enough for him fish around with his onesie and after a few moments was rewarded with the sight of the head of his cock poking through. She reached across and caressed it, pulling the foreskin down so that she could see the head. She glanced down the row of seats to see if anyone was looking. When she was sure that they were all absorbed in the presentation, she quickly bent her head to give him one long, lingering suck.

Before he had even worked out what she was doing she'd quickly shifted position to sit on his lap. She reached beneath her skirt, held his cock upright, guided it to her pussy lips and wiggled, feeling herself open. She was slick with anticipation and slipped easily down until she had him engulfed in her pussy. He groaned quietly as she shifted back and forth and ground herself around in small circles.

For long moments she sat there, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her pussy but then realised that she would need to prove this moment to her friends. Without sliding from his cock she bent down to the floor, a movement that drew a suppressed moan from cat dude. She pulled her phone from her bag and then sat back up again.

'What are you doing?' he hissed in her ear.

'Souvenir,' she said happily, flipping her skirt to expose their joined condition and snapping a selfie.

'Can I have one? No one will believe this,' he said.

'Sorry, part of the deal, you just get the memories.'

'I guess I can live with that if I don’t have a choice,' he sighed as she squeezed him with her muscles, contracting around his cock.

'Can you cum?' Nikki asked quietly, 'Or does the location make it too hard?'

'I can try,' he hissed back urgently. Nikki started to move a little more recklessly, increasing the pleasure between her legs. She took his hand and placed it on her breast, getting him to squeeze it. She could feel him thrusting himself up off the seat when he could. Nikki listened to his breathing, trying to determine whether she continued until he got off or whether she should be completely mean and just up and leave.

She was just about to abandon him when his rhythm quickened. She gave a couple of quick bounces and then he erupted, launching his seed up into her pussy.

'I so love that feeling,' Nikki whispered into his ear, sitting there as he emptied himself. She waited until she was sure that he had finished, gave it just a moment and then lifted herself from his cock and braced herself, hovering just over the top of him until she felt his sperm seep out between her lips. Some of it ran down her thigh, but most of it dripped back onto his cock and costume.

'Thanks,' she said, planting a quick kiss on his cheek. She stood up and quickly made her way from the auditorium, laughing to herself at the mess that she'd left behind and the way he'd looked when he realised what she was doing. She felt cum slip down her inner thigh and headed for the nearest bathroom to clean off.

~~~~~~~

Jane wandered about the convention idly day dreaming about what could have been with Chris Hemsworth. That and how many people John and Brad might hook up with. What was her safe number? She thought that it was highly unlikely either of them would actually manage to mark a square off their boards at all, but there was that chance that in this place they might just find someone inspired by their costumes. After all, they both scrubbed up alright, especially her brother as Jon Snow. That had been a real surprise. Even Nikki had commented and been sizing him up until Jane had warned her off again.

She looked back at her bingo card and the ideas that she'd jotted down. Spiderman, Thor, Captain Kirk (preferably one that looked like the Chris Pine version, yum!) even Team Rocket.

As she stood there pondering, a tall, lanky Spock wandered past.

'Hey Spock!' she called out impulsively. He turned to see who had called out, his face lighting up when he saw Super Girl.

'Ma'am' he said, turning to address her.

'How good are you at staying in character?' she asked him.

'I believe I am exceptionally good,' he said, a straight-faced expression dropping over the delighted one that had momentarily lit it up.

'Then I have a proposition for you.'

'I'm all ears,' he said without even cracking a half smile. Jane clapped her hands.

'Very good Spock, such humour.'

'Humour?' he asked.

'Right. Well, here's the proposition. I'll give you a little taste of human contact if you do two things. One, let me take a photo of it happening and two, let me walk away with your underwear.'

'And just what does one mean by 'human contact'?' Spock asked.

'I was thinking that even a half Vulcan might like to experience the delights of a blow-job?'

The suggestion went very close to breaking the facade that Spock was carefully maintaining.

'It sounds like the sort of experience that would be well-worth cataloguing.'

'Then follow me, Mr. Spock.'

Jane lead him to the now well-used change rooms and quickly outlined exactly what was going to happen, making sure that boundaries were established and that when she was done, he'd be happy enough not to pursue more.

Spock watched as Super Girl dropped to her knees before him and started working at his pants. When she'd freed his cock, she wasn't disappointed.

'I have to wonder if its the human or the Vulcan half that's provided all of this,' she joked, stroking him with her hand. Spock chose not to respond, but to simply enjoy the fact that this outrageous proposition seemed like it was actually going to happen. He wasn't even going to be set up and mugged like part of him had feared.

Jane ran her tongue around the tip of his cock, swirling it around before sinking her lips down his shaft. She sucked back up again as she pulled down on the shaft to withdraw the foreskin, capturing the head between her lips. She tugged at it with her mouth as she worked his pants to the floor so that she could access his testicles.

Taking them in one hand, she squeezed gently and rolled them around a bit, her head bobbing up and down his cock. He was completely erect now and Jane took as much as she could into her mouth, holding herself there, a couple of fingers wrapped around the base and stroking, admiring his length. She almost giggled to herself when she inadvertently wondered what Nikki would do right now. Most likely she'd almost choke herself and throat fuck him, tears running from her eyes. Jane wasn't prepared to go that far. She simply wanted to get this guy off so that she could be sure that she wasn't the one that ended up as Nikki's slave.

She refocused on what she was doing, brought back to the present by the moan that escaped Spock's lips as she took him deep in her mouth again. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started stroking it as she kept working her lips and tongue on the top.

She knew she was about to succeed when Spock started thrusting his hips at her. She kept up her attentions and just at the point she thought he was going to cum, she pulled his cock from her mouth and pumped him furiously, aiming him away from her.

With a cry of pleasure, Spock came, shooting his sperm out over the carpeted floor in a thick sticky rope. He spurted again and again and Jane was amazed at how much cum there was.

'Mister Spock, that's very impressive,' she giggled when she saw the mess that had been made on the floor.

'Thanks,' he grinned, disappointed that he hadn't been able to cum in her or over her, but understanding that it had been the agreed arrangement.

'Oh shit, I forgot the photo,' Jane said, reaching for her phone. She grabbed Spock's cock, pulled him close and told him to get a picture with her, his cock and the mess on the floor all visible. Spock took her camera and snapped a couple.

'Thanks for that,' Jane said, getting back to her feet.

'Anytime!'

'Now I just need your underwear.' Spock kicked off his shoes and trousers, then stepped out of a pair of batman boxers, blushing as he handed them over to Jane.

'Bit of an odd choice for Spock isn't it?' she giggled as she took them from him.

'Well I can't say I really thought that anyone would see them.'

'Well they won't now,' Jane grinned before bidding him goodbye.

~~~~~~~


'So Brad, one more and I think you're safe,' Ivy commented to him as they sat looking about the convention and commenting on the various efforts at cosplay that they saw.

'We don't have to,' Brad said yet again.

'That's right, but because we're going to and because I'm such an amazing girl and helping you so much, I get to choose who you do.'

1...678910...13