Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'As long as I get some right of veto if you go and choose a bloke or something.'

Ivy laughed out loud.

'No Knight of Flowers for you? The thought hadn't even crossed my mind to be honest. And don't worry I have every intention of being there and I like to think that I have excellent taste. Let me have a look at that Bingo card again.'

As Ivy scanned the card, Brad watched the crowd.

'Disney?' Ivy laughed, reaching the last line of the card. 'Which of you kinky buggers thought of that?'
Just as she said it, a girl dressed as the little mermaid waddled by, her bright green tail wrapped so tightly about her legs that she was reduced to moving with tiny steps almost like a penguin. Brad's eyes were drawn to where a pair of purple shells were struggling to keep her tits from public display.

'Ouch!' he said in reaction to Ivy playfully punching him on the arm.

'Must be fate,' Ivy sighed, standing up.

'What must be?'

'The fact that I was just sitting here asking which of you pervs added Disney to this list and a beautiful Ariel wiggles her butt past us. Come on.' Ivy waved her hand to have Brad follow her as she closed the space to the little mermaid.

'Hey there, awesome costume Ariel,' Ivy said, bringing the girl to a reluctant halt.

'Thanks. I think I've learnt a lesson though. Don't come to a massive convention where you have walk a lot if you restrict yourself to teeny tiny steps all day. I'm sorry, I have to keep going, I'm desperate to pee and I really want to make it. Your costume is great too by the way, we have very similar colouring.'

'If you need to get there sooner I can help you,' Ivy offered. 'I've brought this big strapping Man of the Night's Watch with me. If you like he could carry you and you'd get there a lot quicker.

'Well normally I'd be a little freaked out about letting a stranger do this, but I am so fucking close to wetting myself that I'll gladly accept,' Ariel giggled.

Brad swooped in under direction from Ivy and swept Ariel from her feet, carrying her like a beached fish and hurrying in the direction of the rest rooms.

He set her down outside the entrance and Ivy followed her in. Brad was left waiting outside, knowing exactly what Ivy was up to in there, but with no idea what she could possibly say that would get Ariel's panties and Brad into some sort of sexual encounter. They were gone a long time.

By the time that they finally emerged, Brad had taken a seat and was checking through his phone messages to see if there were any updates from the rest of their friends.

'So Crow, I hear that it's against your vows to sleep with women?' he heard before he noticed Ivy standing over him again. He looked up, surprised to see Ariel there with her.

'Well, more of a guideline really,' Brad suggested.

'A vow a guideline? We have a very different understanding of what a vow is,' Ivy grinned back at him. 'Come on Jon Snow, on your feet, we have some entertaining to do.'

Brad jumped up and tried to extract some more meaning from what she meant, but Ivy remained tight lipped and Ariel said nothing other than to request that he carry her again. Brad was happy to pick her up and carry her. It provided a wonderful view of what promised to be an amazing pair of breasts.

When they were comfortably ensconced in the change room, Ivy explained what she had agreed would happen with Ariel.

Brad listened in quiet amazement as Ivy told him that Ariel was willing to suck his cock and hand over her underwear in exchange for getting to watch him fuck Ivy in the bum.

'Really?' he asked, when she had finished explaining.

'I'm curious,' Ariel explained, 'I'm also a virgin and I'm not prepared to give it up like this, but well let's just say that Ivy is very convincing and so well, if it helps her to keep you out of this evil Nikki's clutches, I'll help out.'

'Well, I'm not going to complain then,' Brad grinned. 'Where do you want me?'

'On the chair Brad, but without your pants,' Ivy told him before directing Ariel to kneel before him. Brad stripped his pants to his ankles, kicked his shoes off and freed one foot from his pants so that he could spread his legs.

'You're right, it's a nice cock,' Ariel giggled with a blush, reaching her hand to stroke it gently. Ivy knelt slightly to the side and just behind Ariel. She leaned in and pulled Ariel's bright red hair back from the nape of her neck and pressed her lips against the soft skin.

'It feels really good in your mouth when it's nice and hard,' Ivy suggested quietly, her hands caressing Ariel's shoulders and upper arms.

Brad watched as Ivy touched the girl she'd talked into this exchange. He thought about the fact that he was going to be fucking her up the bum while Ariel watched. That thought, with the added stimulus of Ariel's hand gently feeling its way around his cock made him harden instantly.

'Suck it Ariel,' Ivy whispered, sucking on her ear lobe. 'Take that nice hard cock in your mouth and suck it.'

Ariel leant forward, holding Brad's cock with one hand as her lips parted either side of the head. He leaned back, eyes glued to the sight as they closed over it and enveloped him. She pulled back, lips gliding over it before it popped from her mouth. She licked the tip a little and then slid her lips back down over the smooth skin. As she sucked him, Ivy took Brad's phone and snapped a couple of quick pictures.

As Ariel leaned forward, Ivy released the fastening on her shell bra, letting it fall to the floor. Brad watched Ivy move further behind Ariel, her hands slipping to cup her tits, massaging them. They were generously proportioned and Brad found himself wishing that he too could feel them. He had to content himself with enjoying Ariel experimenting with her mouth on his cock. Her lips slid up and down his shaft and she had one hand on each thigh. She would pause at the head and suck at it gently before opening her mouth and taking him deep inside again. Up and down her head bobbed and Brad moaned appreciatively.

'Suck his balls,' Ivy whispered in Ariel's ear at the same time that she gave her nipples a bit of a squeeze.

Ariel held Brad's cock with her hand, holding it up against his abdomen as she leaned in closer, tongue snaking out to lick at his scrotum. She jiggled his balls about with her tongue before sucking the left testicle into her mouth and then pulling back so that it popped out. She repeated this a couple of times before returning to sucking his cock. Ivy moved from behind her and moved instead to kneel beside her. She wrapped a hand around Brad's cock and held it for Ariel before leaning over to kiss her on the cheek as she sucked him.

'Mind if I share?' she quietly asked Ariel, licking at her lips.

'Not at all,' the beautiful mermaid replied.

Brad groaned as Ivy leaned in and took the cock from Ariel's mouth so that she too could have a suck. She passed it back to Ariel for a while and then the next time she was ready to have a go, she waited until Ariel's lips were near the head and basically kissed her around it.

Brad nearly lost it at that point, seeing the two girls' lips mesh together around the head of his cock. As he watched, his cock was abandoned for a few moments, the girls simply enjoying a kiss, Ivy's tongue slipping into Ariel's mouth. He wasn't abandoned for long though and soon his cock was alternating between them again. He was about to cum when Ivy stopped Ariel.

'Time to see him fuck my bum,' she said.

'Oh goody,' Ariel giggled. Ivy stood up and quickly dropped her dress to the floor.

'Remember, though I need to be really wet to do it and you promised that you'd try and get me there. Ariel nodded seriously as Brad was told to vacate the chair. Ivy took his place and spread her legs wide, telling Ariel that it was time for her first taste of pussy.

'Don't worry, Brad had his first taste today too and he really liked it.

'She's not just saying it, it really was your first time today?'

'Its been a first lots of things for me today,' Brad replied honestly, 'And apparently there's going to be another one.'

'I have assumed of course that you'll' be happy to try fucking my cute little bum Brad,' Ivy said.

'Whatever milady wants,' Brad replied with an eager grin.

'I so want to see it happen,' Ariel replied.

'Then you'd better get licking Ariel,' Ivy commanded.

Ariel moved down to Ivy's pussy and with a little encouragement and instruction, tentatively reached out with her tongue to caress the smooth lips. Soon she was happily licking and slurping, Ivy's lips parted with her fingers, enjoying her first pussy.

'You should see her pussy Brad,' Ivy moaned as she enjoyed Ariel's attentions.

'I had kind of been wondering how mermaids might have sex,' Brad giggled.

'We go to human form silly,' Ariel replied, 'Then we have two perfectly good legs to spread around our lovers.'

'And are you going to turn human today Ariel?' Ivy asked.

'Maybe.'

'That's so good Ariel, now stick your fingers in me,' Ivy instructed, returning to the matter at hand. Both she and Brad watched as Ariel experimentally worked first one and then a second finger into Ivy's pussy. 'Feel how wet you're making me?'

Ariel just nodded as she slid the finger in and out and wiggled it around, the first time that she'd ever had a finger inside another girl. Ivy waited until she was really wet and able to feel her juices sliding down between her butt cheeks before she told Ariel to run her finger over her tight little butt hole and then to push a finger in.

'Really?'

'If you really want to see a cock in there, yes.'

Ariel hesitated, but then obviously came to a decision with herself. She slipped her fingers from Ivy's pussy and then ran one down over her puckered little hole. After touching it very gently, she slowly became firmer as she adjusted to the idea of what she was about to do.

'Yes, push it in,' Ivy urged her. She then gasped pleasurably as Ivy's finger penetrated her.

'Does it really feel good?' Ariel asked.

‘Fuck yes, now lick me again,' Ivy demanded. When Ariel had her tongue back on Ivy's clit, her finger still buried in her anus, Ivy told Brad to feel Ariel's amazing tits. Brad moved behind Ariel, kneeling so that his legs straddled her tail and reached around to cup her breasts. His iron hard cock stabbed at the shiny green bum in front of him.

'Oh!' Ariel exclaimed in pleasured surprise before moaning into Ivy's pussy. Brad fondled Ariel's full breasts with glee, rubbing and grinding his cock against her bum until Ivy declared that it was time.

'Come on Brad, time for you to put that lovely cock in my butt,' she said.

Ariel allowed her fingers to slip from Ivy and stopped licking her pussy. Ivy moved from the chair to her hands and knees on the floor.


'Fuck my pussy first and get your cock nice and slippery Brad,' she instructed. Brad knelt behind her and positioned his cock against her pussy lips. With Ivy urging him on, he thrust inside and sank deep into her pussy. Ariel was kneeling beside him, watching his cock slide inside, her face alight with pleasure. Brad stroked his cock in and out with a long even rhythm, watching Ivy's pussy lips clinging to his shaft with each withdrawal.

'That looks so hot,' Ariel murmured.

‘Spit on her butt hole,' Brad suggested. Ariel leaned in and allowed saliva to dribble from her lips and down over Ivy's puckered little butt hole, drawing appreciative mutterings from Ivy.

Brad pulled his cock out and rubbed the head against the tight little star-fished opening.

'Yes, do it!' Ivy urged, pushing back against him. He responded in kind, thrusting his cock forward, watching as her butt opened to accommodate him, the head easing inside.

'Slowly' Ivy prompted. Brad allowed her control, holding firm as she wiggled and squirmed, pushed and withdrew, his cock slowly working further and further into Ivy's bum each time she pushed back against him.

Ariel watched intently, amazed that she was getting to see a guy stick his cock in a girl's bum for the first time.

'Does it hurt?' she asked Ivy as another inch disappeared.

'Only in the best way possible,' Ivy moaned. When most of Brad's cock was buried in her tight back passage she paused, taking a few moments to adjust.

'I want to see your pussy Ariel,' Ivy purred as Brad started sliding his dick in and out.

'Um, ok, but you know you already saw it in the bathroom ...'

'I want Brad to see it and this time I want to taste it,' Ivy replied, her voice insistent and leaving little doubt as to how much she wanted it to happen.

'Ok.'

Ariel stood awkwardly in her tight tail-skirt and un-zipped it. She pushed it down, wiggling and shimmying her hips, revealing a green cotton thong. Brad groaned in approval as she turned, showing off her tight buttocks separated by the green thong.

'Isn't that a sexy bum?' Ivy asked him.

'Almost as good as this one,' Brad answered, slapping Ivy's butt cheek playfully.

'Oh good answer,' Ivy giggled giving him a wiggle of her butt, loving the feeling of his erection inside it as she moved about.

Ariel stepped from her costume and peeled her thong down her legs, revealing a thatch of red hair on her mound.

'Told you she was sexy down there,' Ivy said, licking her lips as she eyed off Ariel's pussy.

'You were right,' Brad replied. Ariel moved to sit on the vacant seat, spreading her legs before Ivy, who moved close enough to get her tongue right where she wanted it. Ariel shuffled her butt forward on the seat until she felt Ivy lapping at her pussy. She groped her own breasts, teasing them and pulling at her large, light pink nipples as she watched Ivy's tongue dancing between her lips. Brad drilled Ivy's bum.

Brad couldn't take it. Even though he'd already cum a couple of times, the eroticism of being caught up in this position combined with the tight grip Ivy's bum had on his cock took him over the edge. He grunted, shoved his cock in hard and exploded. Ivy squealed her appreciation as she felt the warm cum flood into her back passage then attacked Ariel's pussy with vigour.


She came hard, squealing loud enough for anyone outside the change room to be left in no doubt as to exactly how good she felt at that moment. Ivy giggled at the reaction even as she watched Ariel's pussy convulsing in pleasure.

'Now that is a beautiful blush,' Brad teased, observing Ariel's face. The flush of pleasure combined with the blush of embarrassment had her glowing a shade of red that only a true red head could have managed.

'Well that was amazing,' Ariel said to the two of them when they had all pulled themselves back together.

'You got that right and thanks so much for this,' Brad replied, swinging her thong on his finger. Ariel's only response was another blush. Ivy stepped in, kissed her gently on the cheek and told her to enjoy the rest of the conference. She pulled the curtain aside and laughed when a group of guys outside erupted with cheers and applause. When they realised that Brad was in there with two hot girls, mouths gaped and even louder cheers erupted.

As they walked away, too conscious of phones being used to snap pictures, one guy was heard to say, 'If John Snow knew nothing before, I bet he knows a whole lot now!' A round of laughter rolled over them as they kept moving.

~~~~~~~

Nikki put her phone away. Naruto. She had decided that her next target would be some guy dressed as this anime dude with a shiny plate on his headband. Smart phones had their uses. If not for Google she'd have had no idea. It helped that she'd just seen a rather good-looking compact little Asian guy walk past dressed in exactly that costume.

She followed him as he swung a plastic kunai from the finger of one hand. Eventually she caught up to him.

'I want to blow you,' she whispered in his ear from just behind and to the left of him. The guy nearly jumped out of his skin in shock.

'What the hell?' he asked, eyes searching all around her as he tried to compose himself after the shock.

'I want to give you a blowjob. I want to suck the cum from your dick,' Nikki said, flipping her skirt up and flashing her pussy.

'This is some kind of fucking set up right?' he replied. 'Ang put you up to it, didn't he.' He wasn't even really looking at her he was so sure that one of his friends must have arranged for something so ridiculous to happen.
'No really, I'm playing a game and I need an Anime character,' Nikki told him, pulling out her phone. 'Look, here's what I've managed so far today.'


Naruto's eyes bugged out of his head as she quickly flicked through the series of photos that she'd managed to collect earlier that day.

'Fuck, you're serious?!' he exclaimed, starting to warm to the idea that maybe this was not only outrageous, but possibly even real.

Nikki nodded, bringing a finger to her mouth and sucking on it slowly and sensually.

'100%. Think your cock can handle it?'

'Fuck yeah!'

Nikki took his hand and lead him away.

'So how far away are your friends?' Nikki asked.

‘They're kind of scattered, about. Why?'

‘Well I was just thinking how cool it would be to take you over in the corner there and have them stand as a human shield while I sucked your dick.'

Naruto had no answer.

'Call them. Get them here. Then they will believe it happened,' Nikki suggested. Naruto pulled his phone and dialed. He spoke quickly in what Nikki assumed was Chinese, his voice urgent and insistent. Clearly whoever was on the other end didn't believe him. He hung up and dialed again. After the third call he turned to Nikki and advised her that they'd all be there shortly.

Nikki took him to the corner where they were a little out of the way of the general flow through the conference. She moved in close to Naruto and started stroking his cock through his pants as she leaned in close. She loved feeling him swell in his pants, though he'd been pretty hard before she'd even touched him.

'Po!' a young guy dressed as something Nikki didn't recognise called out as he approached them. A quick conversation followed in Chinese before the new guy turned to Nikki.

'You're real?' he asked, incredulously.

'I am.'

'Fuck.'

Just at that moment another guy came up, this one dressed as a storm trooper.

'You're a little short for a storm trooper aren't you?' Nikki asked innocently, not quite understanding why the other two guys cracked up laughing.

Before further conversation was engaged, another two guys approached carrying what appeared to be comically over-sized swords with them.

'I'm not even going to ask what those two are supposed to be,' she suggested to the three guys with her.

When they arrived, there was another quick and heated conversation that Nikki didn't understand. All eyes kept flicking between Naruto and Nikki, most of them spending more time lingering on Nikki's body than meeting Naruto's gaze.

'Ok, so how does it work?' Naruto finally said in English to Nikki.

'Simple, they stand and block people from seeing what's happening and I kneel down right here in this corner and blow you until you cum. Oh, and I get everyone's phones while its happening. You can take photos for me with mine though.'

The phone thing created a bit of reluctance as did the fact that there didn't seem to be anything in it for the rest of the guys.

'I tell you what,' Nikki said when she thought that they weren't going to be good friends for Naruto. 'I would have thought that mates would have gone in to bat for a brother, but if that's not enough, I'll do it topless and when I'm finished, you can each feel me up. Pussy, tits, your choice.'

Chinese squabbling commenced (well Nikki assumed that was it given the tone of voices, but as Naruto grinned more and more, she knew she'd hooked them. She knelt down in the corner and the newcomers all closed ranks around her and Naruto. She took all of their phones from them and then handed hers to someone.

1...7891011...13