Cosplay Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fears were unfounded and as he plundered her almost raw, she exploded with orgasm. Drogo shoved his cock deep into her pussy, holding himself there and enjoying the sensation of her pussy pulsing around his rock hard shaft. He only gave her a few moments of respite before he began rocking back and forth again, sliding in and out.

Nikki groaned aloud as he increased his tempo again, her pussy tight in its post-orgasmic state. She felt Khal slip his cock from her and wipe it across her anus before driving it back inside her. She gasped pleasurably when she felt his thumb probing.

'Mmm, does my Khaleesi like it dirty?' he growled as his thumb began to penetrate her anus.

'Fuck yes,' Nikki hissed in response. 'You are my king, do as you will Khal Drogo.'

They groaned together then as Khal roughly shoved his thumb deep into her anus and drove his cock back into her pussy.

Nikki started to wonder if he was ever going to cum. He thrust inside her over and over again, his thumb buried in her anus, lodged deep as he fucked her.

She was just starting to wonder whether she was going to cum again or whether he'd leave her raw when with a loud cry he thrust deep into her pussy and blew his load.

'Oh God!' she cried out, feeling gush after gush of cum fountain inside her. She collapsed forward on her hands and then gave a little squeal as he pulled his thumb from her butt.

'Such a good Khaleesi,' he murmured appreciatively, enjoying the sight of her sexy form splayed out before him, her hands wide in front of her as her chest heaved in her post coital recovery.

'You really are my king.'

'Your Sun and your Stars, call me your Sun and your Stars,' Khal requested.

'Truly you are my Sun and my Stars,' she replied, wondering at the strange title and putting it down to 'sci-fi geek' stuff.

Khal Drogo pulled his cock from her and Nikki felt his cum flow from her pussy and run down her thigh.

Nikki regained her feet, almost light headed from the pleasure that had been inflicted on her.

'Thank you that was awesome,' she said to him as she arranged her slave costume.

‘I think I should be thanking you more,' he grinned. 'Can I get your number?'

'Sorry, but that's not what this is about. I tell you what though, you give me yours and maybe I'll get horny enough to give you a call sometime.'

Khal gave her his phone number, figuring it was better than a flat no. They were about to leave the change room when he glanced down and noticed his cum slithering down her shapely leg.

'Er you might want to do something about that,' he smiled, indicating the cum.

'I guess so,' she giggled. She reached down and scooped it up in her fingers. She smiled as he stared in complete shock as she then sucked her fingers clean. The rest of the cum she just massaged over her leg.

'Oh fuck,' Khal muttered.

'And fuck me you did,' Nikki smiled, swishing the curtain aside and striding away. Khal quickly followed for a few steps until Nikki stopped and pulled out her bingo card. He heard her mutter something about what would be next and stopped. It brought back to reality the fact that Nikki was engaged in a game and clearly not looking for an extended relationship. He saw her make a mark across a spot on the card and headed off in a different direction, wondering if perhaps Nikki had a cute friend or two that might also be looking to mark the Game of Thrones from their cards.

~~~~~~~

Brad followed Ivy through the convention. She had set her eyes on a girl that had walked past them a few minutes before and was trying to catch up to her through the crowd. She was dressed as Harley Quinn, in a tight, form fitting costume that left little to the imagination.

Brad still couldn't believe that the situation he'd found himself in. Ivy seemed more intent on getting him to mark another spot off his bingo card than he was. He'd mentioned Harley Quinn when the first good-looking girl dressed as her had passed them and now Ivy was on a mission. She'd approached four so far without success. Brad had suggested they target another figure from the DC stable, but then this latest Harley had walked past.

They finally caught up with her when she stopped at a sales booth to have a look at the merchandise. Ivy slowed and casually came to a stop beside her so as not to give away that she'd just chased her half way across the exhibition hall.

'Stunning costume,' Ivy complimented the girl, taking time to let her gaze wander over her body.

'Thanks,' the girl said in return, smiling at Ivy. 'You make a pretty cute Margery yourself.'

'Thanks. Are you enjoying the convention?'

'Oh yeah, it's been awesome. It's my first one, how about you?'

'I've been a couple of times before but this has definitely been the best one so far. A lot of that is thanks to Brad though.' Brad blushed as Ivy introduced him to the girl dressed as Harley Quinn.

'Ooo does Ygritte know that you've run off with Margery?' Harley asked him with a laugh. 'You know she's likely to chase you across half the world and castrate you.'

'Oh I don't think the little wildling is any threat to me,' Ivy replied. 'What about you, do you have a Joker lurking about here somewhere?'

'No Jokers, I'm flying solo this time around.' Ivy was emboldened by the way that Harley was looking her up and down with the occasional glance toward Brad.

'I've got something outrageous to ask you so if you're offended at all, please accept my apologies in advance and don't hold it against me,' Ivy said. Brad tried to feign a sudden interest in the wares of the merchandising stand, wanting to know how Ivy was going to play this, but frightened all the same.

'Well you certainly have my intrigued,' Harley said cautiously.

'Brad here managed to get himself involved in a silly little game that they've called cosplay bingo and I was hoping you might be able to help him out.'

'Oh you want a photo? That's not offensive!' she replied with a relieved laugh.

'Well yes, a photo would be awesome, but what he really needs is your panties.'

Harley stood looking from Ivy to Brad and back again, clearly shocked by what she'd heard.

'What the fuck?'

'Hence why I apologised in advance.' Ivy quickly launched into the way the game was working and the fact that she and Brad had found each other and hit it off. The more she spoke, the more Harley's eyes traipsed over Ivy's body, particularly lingering on the visible curves of her breasts.

'What if I'm prepared to give them to you?' Harley suggested.

'If Brad is there when you give them to me I think we could work with that, couldn't we Brad?'

Brad struggled to find enough air in the room to enable him to answer and so responded with a nervous nod of the head. Harley looked him up and down slowly, making him feel like a piece of meat for inspection.

'I can assure you he's well equipped to deal with it,' Ivy suggested smoothly. 'Even if he just gets to watch.'

'And I just have to give you my panties?'

'Sure if that's all you want to do.'

'Let's see how it goes,' Harley answered. 'I told myself that I'd behave while I was here today, but then if I was going to do that, I probably shouldn't have worn this!'

'Oh trust me, you'll have fun,' Ivy replied, taking the girl's hand and leading her off.

She looked back over her shoulder to see Brad still standing, stunned, clearly not up to speed with the way it had transpired so quickly.

'You know nothing Jon Snow!' she called out laughing, urging him to catch up. Brad took off as if shot from a catapult, belatedly threading his way through the crowd, his eyes continually drawn to the green curve of Ivy's dress over her hips and to the skin-tight harlequin suit that hugged the other girl's amazing body. By the time that he caught up to them he was already rock hard.

Ensconced in the little change room with only the curtain hiding them from prying eyes, Harley turned to Ivy and asked her if she had given up her panties.

In answer, she took the front of her dress in her hands and lifted until she exposed her pussy.

'Very pretty,' Harley cooed, eyeing the strip of red hair that was revealed.

'As I am sure you are too. So, do I get to take that slinky outfit off?'

'Only if you use your teeth,' Harley answered.

'That could be a challenge, but its nothing I'm not up to,' Ivy answered.


'Just kidding!’ Harley assured her, suddenly picturing Ivy ripping at her costume and shredding it slowly with her teeth.

Ivy stepped in close to Harley and ran her fingers down the front of her costume, gliding them over her left breast, down across her abdomen and then back up over her right breast, circling and teasing where she thought the nipple would be hiding.

Harley smiled at her and reached to caress her cheek before running a finger across her lips, which parted. Her finger was sucked inside.

Brad found himself hardening as he watched the two girls begin their sexual dance. He was surprised to see that it was Harley who suddenly pulled them together and initiated the kiss. He was blown away by how erotic it was. He'd looked at plenty of online images and videos of girls kissing and doing all sorts of things together, but seeing it live in front of him was something else entirely.

As Brad watched, Ivy's fingers began the process of releasing Harley from her costume, sliding the zipper down her back. It ran all the way past the small of her back to reveal the top of her bum crack, a black G-string disappearing into the remainder of the costume.

Brad thought that the girls had forgotten him, but as Ivy turned Harley so that she could finalise the zipper's movement, she glanced across at him, down at the cute butt that was slightly revealed and then back to Brad, winking, letting him know that he should appreciate what he was seeing. Ivy peeled the costume from Harley's shoulders. She pulled it as far as the top of her bum before Harley turned and pulled Ivy in for another kiss.

Brad stood awkwardly admiring Harley's breasts, which had now been revealed. Part of him wanted desperately to get a chance to suck them and play with them, but he was smart enough to realise that he would have to be mad to do anything to spoil even the chance to watch.

Ivy broke the kiss and dipped her head to suck on Harley's nipple, her mouth lingering for long moments as she enjoyed the large, slightly puffy bud. Harley looked at Brad over Ivy's shoulder and smiled at him before glancing down at the evident bulge in his pants. Then she started to attack Ivy's green dress, not stopping until it was a pile of fabric on the floor.

Ivy stepped from the pool of fabric and kicked it across the floor to Brad before giving Harley a twirl.

'You really are a beautiful thing aren't you Margery?' Harley commented as she eyed off Ivy's naked body.

'Why thank you. You're pretty damn hot yourself. We just seem to need to get that costume off you properly so that I can see all of you. Harley sat down on the seat and stuck her foot out toward Ivy.

'I think we should make Brad do it,' Ivy suggested. 'He looks like he'd be a good boot boy.'


'Well I guess there's no harm in that,' Harley replied. Ivy stepped aside and told Brad to get over there on his knees and remove the boots. Brad knelt before Harley, dragging his eyes from her beautifully proportioned breasts to take in the little red ankle top boots long enough to ensure that he was in fact pulling one off. As he knelt there, Ivy knelt behind him, one hand reaching down to caress his rock hard cock through his pants, the other wrapping around his chest. He could feel her against him and was reminded of the feeling of her naked breasts crushed against him. He wished that he was naked again with her that close to him.

He took the second boot in his hands and pulled it from Harley's foot, placing it on the ground beside the first one. He stared up the sexy girl's long, lycra clad legs, one red, one black. He had a sudden desire to reach up and caress them. He stopped himself from doing so, but not before he had noticeably moved his hands.

'Uh uh, no touching,' Harley smiled at him.

'Poor boy,' Ivy cooed past his ear. 'I think this is going to be very hard for him.'

'That's the price for my panties,' Harley replied with a smile. Ivy nudged Brad so that he moved aside far enough for her to take his place. She ran her hands up the lithe legs until she reached the point where the costume had been left. She started to drag it down, but Harley stopped her briefly, pulling her gloves off and then releasing her arms. She tossed the gloves at Brad and then indicated that Ivy should continue.

Moments later she was standing again, this time wearing nothing but the black thong. Ivy reached out and rubbed it against her pussy before standing and pulling her in for a kiss again. As they kissed, Ivy ground the material between Harley's pussy lips, wanting to ensure that they were liberally coated with her sex so that when she gave them to Brad, they'd be far from clean.

The kiss broke apart and Ivy stepped back just far enough to admire the flushed pleasure evident on Harley's face. Her immaculately parted blonde hair was swept back and away so as to take nothing away from it.

'I think it's time to claim this,' Ivy said, squatting before Harley and dragging the G-string down her legs.

Harley stepped willingly from the wet cloth only to be pushed back onto the chair by Ivy. She found her legs parted as Ivy dropped forward onto her knees and attacked her breasts with her lips, teeth and tongue. She didn't spend too long there though before working her way down between Harley's pussy lips. She licked her liberally before stopping to look back over her shoulder.

'Well don't just stand there gaping, get in here and fuck me Brad. Just because you can't do Harley doesn't mean you have to miss out entirely.' She wiggled her bum to emphasise her point and suddenly Brad was scrambling to remove his clothes. Ivy didn't wait for him, but resumed licking Harley's pussy, pausing only long enough to remind him to put a condom on.

Harley lay back with her head closed, enjoying the wonderful licking that she was receiving. She kept her eyes closed and only really registered that things had changed when she felt Ivy bumping against her rhythmically as she was licking her. She opened her eyes to see Brad kneeling behind Ivy, hands on her hips, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. She found the sight a lot more exciting than she'd anticipated, liking the way that Ivy's back curved and the way that it looked with Brad holding the flare of her hips as he repeatedly shoved his cock inside her.

The visual stimulation added to the excitement of Ivy's oral attentions and she knew that her release was imminent. Her chest heaved with her building pleasure and she shoved her fist into her mouth, biting down to keep from crying out when she crested the peak of her. It came in a rush and her muscles spasmed with the intensity of her orgasm.

‘Fuck me Brad, fuck me hard,' Ivy demanded as she allowed Harley's pussy to recover.

Harley watched Brad hammering his cock into Ivy and decided that she wanted to feel it too, that she wasn't just going to be happy with the tongue thrashing that Ivy had just given her.

'I want a turn,' she hissed, 'let me feel his cock, please Ivy?'

'Really? You've changed your tune,' Ivy accused her with a grin.

'What can I say, I'm a fickle creature,' Harley grinned at her. Brad was staring over Ivy's body in shock, amazed that the discussion was even happening. The instant that he'd heard Harley asked, he'd expected Ivy to tell her that she'd made the rules and that she'd have to live by them.

'What do you think Brad, would you like to slip your lovely hard cock into this freshly licked, creamy pussy?'

'Only if you're ok with it,' he replied, enjoying the sight of Harley's body splayed as if for his own personal viewing pleasure.

'I want you to; and while you fuck her, she's going to keep me happy, aren't you Harley.'

'I sure hope so,' Harley grinned back at her. Brad allowed his cock to slip from Ivy's tight pussy and watched as the girls swapped positions. Ivy sat first and Harley kissed her passionately whilst kneeling on the floor between her legs, her hands gleefully manipulating Ivy's breasts.

She had bent her head to Ivy's pussy and Brad was about to stick his cock in her when she paused and asked Brad to come closer. He did as asked and was surprised when she pulled the condom from his cock. He was about to protest when she told him to stick his cock back into Ivy's pussy.

'I've decided that my first taste of her lovely essence is going to be from your cock Brad, so get it in there and make sure it gets nice and wet.'

'And don't you dare cum,' Ivy warned him.

Brad grinned at her, promising that he would pull out if that was even a remote possibility. He lined his cock up and thrust it back into the hole that had been making his day more enjoyable than he had ever foreseen.

Harley allowed him to thrust inside Ivy five times before she stopped him and grinned down at the sight of his cock dripping with pussy juice. She put her hand flat against his belly, thumb and finger either side of the base of his cock acting as a guide as she ran her tongue down one side and then back up again.

'Oh you really do taste lovely Ivy,' Harley told her before dropping her mouth as far down Brad's cock as she could and slurping noisily back up again. She plunged her mouth up and down several more times before releasing him.

'Just look at what you two have me doing. Here I was thinking that the most that I’d get up to was a bit of fun with Ivy.'

'Yeah, but you're having fun just like I said you would so it doesn't matter,' laughed Ivy.

Moments later and the little fuck train was back in progress with the participants slightly rearranged. Ivy had her head thrown back as Harley licked her clit whilst fingering her and Brad couldn't believe that he actually had his cock in a second pussy on the same day; In a threesome no less! In his wildest ever dreams he hadn't ever pictured this happening the day that he lost his virginity.

He'd slipped a new condom on before sliding his cock into Harley's gorgeous pussy and was getting close to losing his load for the third time that day. He knew it was only the fact that it was his third load that had stopped him from losing it before then.

'When you cum, do it on her,' Ivy told him.

'Hey!' Harley protested.

'Oh don't worry, I'll clean you up,' Ivy assured her.

'You little cum slut Margery!' Harley laughed before savaging Ivy's clit with her lips and tongue.

Brad slowed his strokes, trying desperately to hold out until he saw Ivy have an orgasm. He was happy to note that Harley didn't complain, but focused all her attention on using her fingers and tongue to please Ivy.

‘Oh yes, you dirty slut,' Ivy hissed as she felt Harley slip one of her fingers out of her pussy only to feel it rammed up her tight little sphincter. It drove her over the edge and she bucked and bounced on the chair as she came, juices flowing freely from her pussy.

Ivy sat back in the chair, breathing heavily, a happy smile on her face.

'Now cum on her tits Brad,' she demanded.

Brad grabbed Harley by the hips again and pumped his cock into her for a couple of fast, furious moments before pulling out and ripping the condom off. Harley turned to face him, smiling as she cupped her breasts and offered them up to him like a platter for his seed. Brad only stroked his cock a couple of times before a stream of cum erupted to splash over Harley's left tit. He reoriented himself and the second spurt hit her right breast. A trickle followed, which Harley leant down and sucked from the tip of his cock with a noisy slurp.

1...56789...13