Couple's Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had the bartender get them another round. The impact of two rounds has impacted Shania to Charlie's benefit. She starts to rub his inner thigh trying to distract him from conversing. He leans into her and says that she must comply. He takes her out of the bar into the men's bathroom. The place is empty, which Charlie knew as a key for his wicked plan to succeed.

He leans into his wife to kiss her. She warmly accepts having his lips touch hers. The embrace soon expands to their tongues dueling for control in the other's mouth. Charlie moves his hands down Shania's back to squeeze her ass. She moans from that and how he pushed her onto his cock that was growing harder in his pants. Charlie knew that his time was precious in this public place. Acting on his animalistic urges, he took Shania into a bathroom stall. They quickly resumed their passionate embrace.

Charlie's hands were slowly trying to lift up his wife's short skirt. The silky material of her stockings increased Charlie's desire to find out what other surprises his wife had in hidden under her dress. She didn't disappoint him in her sexy black thigh highs with matching garter and thong. Charlie dove down to kiss at his wife's flat belly. He continued kissing lower until he reached her panties.

In one move, he lowered them to her knees with his teeth. Before him was Shania's smooth pussy lips between the garter belt. Charlie kissed up her stockinged legs until he reached her pussy. One of his hands starts caressing Shania's legs while his tongue rubbed her clit slowly. Shania opened her legs to get his tongue deeper inside. The idea of fucking each other in public was something they talked about doing but never acted upon for fear of being caught. Now, getting in trouble only made the idea more erotic.

Charlie was too busy enjoying his wife's pleasure spot to care who else was in the bathroom. He continued eating her out with his probing tongue that deeply and more fully was inside her pussy. One of his thumbs rubbed her clit with a rubber thumb toy Joseph gave him to use on Shania. It had the desired impact on her. Shania felt her body get more aroused from the sexy lingerie and being eaten in public. Her pussy lips were more swollen from Charlie's welcome intrusions.

He pulled out another surprise from Joseph: a remote controlled pocket vibrator. The toy was nearly silent even on full speed. Shania felt something buzzing along her pussy lips. She moaned more from the surprise than enjoyment. Charlie slid the toy inside her and slid up her panties. Shania was upset at not getting to explode on his face in public. Charlie had other ideas for his vixen. He started manipulating the toy slowly. Shania had know idea how the vibrator's speed kept fluctuating. She wanted to have something massage her pussy since Charlie had stopped doing that.

Charlie opened the stall to look for other patrons. One person was washing his hands and soon left. Shania walked out of the room. Her face was completely flushed under the bright lights. Fortunately, the restaurant was dark so no one would have noticed her. She slowly walked out followed by Charlie. Joseph and his wife were waiting at the entrance. They told them that the table was ready.

Shania walked in front of Charlie. She moved her hips sensually to ensure he, and anyone else who looked, got aroused. Charlie had put the vibrator on full speed. Shania started to find concentrating on the menu more difficult. Charlie pressed a button on the remote that caused the toy to shoot some hot liquid inside Shania to simulate a guy cumming. Shania clamped down hard on the toy as it vibrated more quickly inside her wet pussy. She moaned somewhat loudly. Joseph and Monica knew exactly the reason for her outburst,

It took two glasses of water for Shania to regain her breath. In that time, Charlie had turned off the toy for now. He thought having her explode again, but wanted to give her more time to recover. The evening was just beginning.

10.

They all ordered their dinners and chatted comfortably throughout the meal. Charlie thought several times about turning the small hidden vibrator on but refrained from doing so. He didn't want Shania to spill any of her food on her gorgeous dress. He kept sliding his hand up and down her thigh under the table and smiling at her throughout the meal. A few times, he glanced over at Joseph, who gave him a knowing wink. Charlie would smile at him and then his gaze would return to his beautiful wife. The waiter came to remove their plates and take their dessert orders. They all ordered slices of a decadent white chocolate truffle cake garnished with fresh strawberries and raspberries, and more wine to go with it. Half an hour later, they left the restaurant after paying the bill. They walked to a nearby park located along the waterfront, and sat on a long bench.

They sat there for a while, chatting and watching the waves roll in and out, the water splashing gently against the boats and piers. Shania looked up at the sky, seeing the full moon and all the twinkling stars, and sighed. She was sitting between Charlie and Joseph, with Monica on Joseph's other side, and her head tipped to the right to rest on Charlie's shoulder. They were sitting there quietly for a few moments when Shania heard a soft moan coming from Monica. She glanced over and saw that Joseph had his hand beneath the hem of Monica's dress and he was kissing her deeply. Apparently he was fingering her pussy because her legs were spread slightly. She looked at Charlie and he gave her a wicked grin before reaching into his pocket. Suddenly Shania let out a screech as she felt the vibrator in her vagina come on. She squeezed her legs together, trying to act casual, but Joseph and Monica both knew what was going on with her.

She closed her eyes tightly, trying to control her breathing and moaning, but it wasn't working. Charlie pressed the button to make the vibe squirt inside her and she immediately climaxed, her feet shooting straight out in front of her as she tensed her body. Charlie kept the vibe on for a minute or two before turning it down to the low setting for a minute, then turning it off. That gave Shania the let-down slowly from her climax. When she opened her eyes and looked around her, she blushed because she had the feeling that Joseph and Monica knew about the mini vibe. Suddenly Charlie started chuckling, and Shania looked at him. He pointed his finger out in front of the bench, and Shania's gaze followed his hand to see one of her shoes sitting about fifteen feet away on the ground in front of the bench. She glanced down and saw that one stocking-clad foot was missing a shoe and the other had the shoe half off. She realized that when she climaxed, her shoe must have gone flying through the air when her legs shot out in front of her. They all started laughing about it and she turned to hide her face in Charlie's shoulder.

Joseph took her hand and said, "It's alright Shania. There's nothing to be embarrassed about when you experience an orgasm like that without actual penetration, and especially when in front of other people." She smiled shyly at him then he said, "How about we all go back to our house for some drinks? We've got two bottles of wine chilling in the refrigerator at home, don't we, Monica?" She nodded and they all agreed to go to Joseph & Monica's house. Charlie picked up Shania's shoe and slid it back onto her foot, then they all walked back to the restaurant parking lot and got in their cars. Joseph and Monica were in their own cars, and Charlie and Shania were in their truck, following Monica. Charlie had his hand on Shania's leg throughout the drive, gently massaging her thigh. She was still a little embarrassed by her climax on the bench, and Charlie had told her on the walk to the cars that there was a damp spot on the back of her dress.

Fifteen minutes later, they turned into a driveway leading to a big brick house with white trimmed windows and doors, and a huge front porch. They all got out and Monica told Shania that there are lovely gardens all around the house, but since it was dark, they were hard to see, and Shania agreed to come visit during the daytime some day to see them. They went inside and handed their jackets to an older gentleman who was wearing a black suit. Joseph said, "That's William, our butler and a close family friend." as they went into a room to the left of the entryway. Shania looked around and saw that it was a parlor with a blazing fire in the fireplace topped with a beautiful green marble mantle. There was a hunter green thick carpet on the floor and a green upholstered sofa with matching chairs in the room, and in one corner was a desk with a chair beside a table with a computer on it. In another corner was a tall liquor cabinet full of bottles and glasses.

11.

William showed them to their seats. The couples needed warmth from being outside for so long. He excused himself to prepare some coffee and tea. They resumed chatting about their day prior to getting together. Shania tried paying attention but was more interested in exploring the large house. Noticing Shania looking around, Monica announced "how about a quick tour?" She then stood up and took Shania by the hand. Monica felt the same tingling sensations just then as she did while helping Shania get dressed. Monica's hand was quite cold, which Shania tried to warm by softly rubbing it.

They left so Charlie and Joseph had an opportunity alone. Joseph invited Charlie to the family room. It had a large flat screen TV and plush leather couches. They sat down while William finished preparing their drinks. He walked in carrying a tray of wine glasses. The women were still on their tour, but that didn't stop the guys from enjoying the wine. Joseph flipped on the TV to find a sports game. They watched highlights from the day's sporting events.

On the tour, Monica showed Shania a room they use for numerous purposes. Behind a false wall was a mirror with a closet of different outfits, shoes and wigs. Next to the bed was vanity with a makeup table.

After fifteen minutes, the women returned from the tour. Monica led Shania into the family room and handed her a glass of wine. They toasted to new friendships and sat down to enjoy the guy's company. Joseph excused William for the evening. He turned his attention to Monica and they moved closer together. They talked about travels and how they met. The women were feeling the impact more from helping finish two bottles of wine and cheese.

Joseph asked if anyone was interested in a night cap. "S-s-sure, honey" Monica responded in a slurred tone. The girls had removed their shoes and Shania was enjoying Charlie's hands caressing her tired feet. Joseph returned with a bottle of scotch and some glasses. He flipped the TV to an adult-oriented drama. The scene was a guy entering a house. A female answered the door and invited him inside. They started arguing while he wanted tried changing.

She apologized and asked if she should make it up to him in their special way. He nods in approval. The couple heard a zipper sound and the scene changes to the couple in bed. She is writhing from his penetrating thrusts. Monica was caressing Joseph's thigh throughout the scene as he rubbed her neck sensually. They were too lost in the moment to worry about how Charlie and Monica viewed the events.

In the next scene, the couple is in bed. The guy goes to the bathroom and the woman follows. She drops her towel and everyone hears moaning coming from the bathroom. "Well, that's one way to start the morning." Joseph says with a laugh.

Monica stands up saying "I know one of many ways to end an evening. However, this one better not end."

12.

Monica took Shania's hand and then took Charlie's hand and pulled them to their feet as Joseph stood up and took all their glasses. He put the glasses on the table in the corner, then followed the ladies and Charlie out of the room. Monica led them up the stairs to the third door on the left of the hallway. Shania gave Charlie a strange look of anticipation as they went into the room behind Monica. She turned on the light and the room lit up in a pale pink light. Shania looked around and saw a king size bed in the middle of one wall, a large plush sofa on the wall opposite the bed. On the wall opposite the door was a large open closet full of clothes and boxes of what looked like wigs, shoes, gloves, and other accessories. In one corner was a large screen TV and a DVD player and several DVD movie cases on a stand by the TV.

Monica sat on the bed and patted the mattress beside her. Charlie and Shania sat on the bed with her while Joseph walked to the TV after closing the door. He picked a DVD and put it in the player and pushed the Play button, then turned on the TV. He came back and sat on the bed with the others and they watched the movie, which turned out to be a porno that started out with a man in a room playing a piano. A dark haired woman came into the room, she had large breasts and a narrow waist covered in a black leather shirt and skirt, and black stockings. She came over to the man and began massaging his shoulders and kissing his ears and neck. Charlie held Shania's hand and was rubbing his thumb across her palm, while his other hand carefully snuck into his pocket and touched the low setting button on the remote for the hidden vibrator in Shania's vagina. She closed her eyes as she let out a low moan and leaned back against the head of the bed..

Charlie moved closer to her and slowly raised the hem of her dress up to her waist. He glanced over to see that Joseph and Monica were making out and not really paying him and Shania any attention. Charlie slid his hand up her leg and slid his finger beneath the leg band of her panties and started lightly rubbing her clit. He could feel the moisture leaking out as she enjoyed the vibe inside her. Suddenly, Monica and Joseph both said Charlie's name and he looked at them. Monica got off the bed and went to the side by where Shania was sitting. She took Shania's hand and pulled her off the bed. Then Monica told the guys to wait right where they were, before leading Shania into the closet room and closing the door after turning on the light. Monica told Shania to get undressed while she chose a really sexy costume from the racks for her to put on. Shania went behind the screen in the corner and undressed, tossing her black dress over the top of the screen.

Monica brought over a sexy black lace teddy with a matching robe, and handed it to Shania, who put it on carefully so as not to tear it. She slid her arms into the robe and tied the silk belt around her slim waist. She stepped out from behind the screen and Monica handed her a pair of red high heels with 4 inch heels on them. She sat on the chair by the screen and pulled the shoes on, extending her legs to look at them on her dainty feet. Monica handed her a long curly blonde wig to put on as well. She carefully stood up and walked to the mirror by the door. She laid the wig on the table there, and twisted her own hair up into a tight flat bun, securing it with a few bobby pins. She pulled on the wig and fluffed it up around her face and shoulders. She turned so she could see how long it was down her back. It went to the full swell of her ass cheeks and she smiled. As she turned back to Monica, who was wearing a black leather catsuit, black stiletto heels, a black mid-back length wig, and a black leather mask. Monica was also holding a small black whip. She handed Shania a red bandit mask, which she quickly put on, and a pair of red furry handcuffs, then she slowly opened the door.

Both men turned to watch the ladies emerge from the closet room with their mouths hanging open and eyes wide. Charlie and Joseph looked at each other then back to the gals and they wondered which was their spouse. Monica looked to Shania and winked, then she walked over to Charlie and gave him a big kiss. Shania did the same with Joseph. The guys seemed very surprised by this "swap" and they grinned eagerly at the chance to have hot steamy sex with the other guys wife. Joseph asked Charlie for the vibe remote, and he gave it to Joseph, who turned it on the low setting, which brought out a gasp from Shania just as Joseph captured one of her rosy nipples in his mouth.

13.

Joseph licked on Shania's nipple. It grew bigger from the sensations. He kept flicking at it eliciting louder moans from her. One of his hands moved down her chest. She watched on the DVD to help take her mind away from things. On the screen was a woman having her ass eaten out with a guy while another one had his cock ramming her mouth. The woman was moving her tight cheeks onto the guy's tongue. He was rimming her out and then put two fingers on her clit. She begged him to keep rubbing her clit with increasing speed. The guy put his finger inside her pussy and slowly let it slide toward her ass. He smacked each cheek then lightly played with her asshole.

Monica was too focused on Charlie's soft kisses along her neck to notice anything else happening. He was intoxicated by her perfume and bit a little harder. He knew that she was going to get bruised. He was more focused on bringing her pleasure. One of his hands caressed her ample breasts. They increased in size from his hands cupping each one. She took Charlie to the couch where they resumed the heavy petting.

Charlie slid his tongue down Monica's chest. Her swollen pussy were glistening from the vibrator. Charlie noticed her clit poking out and start to lightly lick it. Monica took his head and forced it on her pussy. Charlie was not used to being around a woman who enjoyed oral so much. He put his tongue deeper inside her pussy. Monica had opened her stockinged legs more widely. Charlie now added three fingers inside. "Fuck me so hard with your cock, baby" Monica begged. Charlie added two more fingers to her pussy. Monica was writhing in pleasure. Charlie had his entire fist inside her. He rubbed his thumb on her clit while all five of his fingers rubbed her g-spot. His pants went to the floor slowly. Monica looked at Charlie's swollen cock. She wanted that to pound her for hours. The thought of having that and her husband's cock insider her simultaneously was almost too much for the vixen. Thinking of how she was going to have so much fun with everyone brought her closer to the edge.

Soft moaning was coming from Shania. She was engrossed in the porn movie on the screen. The male actor was about ready to slide his cock into a woman while she was deep throating a guy. Shania always wanted multiple partners. They never had the time with their crazy schedules and then kids. Being a wife and mother were the last thoughts on her mind now. She felt so sexually alive in the wig and sexy lingerie.

That wasn't lost on Joseph. He took a foot long dildo out of a bag he pulled out while she was watching the movie. Shania's eyes grew larger than the dildo. "Where are you going to put that?" Shania asked with some fear. Joseph didn't answer verbally. He went to her mouth and gave her soft kiss. His tongue pried open her mouth. Shania pulled away a bit. She asked him to wait a bit longer. Joseph nodded and resumed rubbing the dildo along her stockinged legs.

Shania started to fell the dildo slide along her thighs toward her pussy. The clit was so swollen from watching the movie. Joseph slid her hands away and moved the toy up and down her smooth lips. He parted them slightly with his fingers. Shania had difficulty concentrating on things. Part of her attention was focused on three guys pounding away at the same woman. Shania's pussy got much wetter. That allowed Joseph to slide the intruder slowly inside her. Shania never had something so large inside her. Tonight was probably going about many firsts she figured.