Couple's Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Angie asked Charlie to lay back on the table and she started to hear his heart rate at different places on his body. The other nurse opened up a bottle of strawberry --flavored oil and rubbed it all over his body. She paid particular attention to his inner thighs and stomach. The nurse commented that Charlie's heart rate had increased from the stimulation and she noted that on the clip board.

She started to slowly unzip her uniform to get cooler. Joseph had increased the room temperature knowing that everyone would get warmer and shed off clothes faster. He was right because both nurses had unzipped the gowns almost so their entire breasts popped out. Charlie's cock got more swollen from seeing both pairs of breasts so close to him.

Without much hesitation, the nurse that rubbed his thigh moved to rubbing some oil on his cock. Charlie moaned from the sensations. The other nurse started to pinch his nipples and note his responses. Charlie felt the nurse at his cock massage his balls with a gentle but firm grip. He slowly lowered his body closer to her face to see her reaction. The nurse told Charlie, "I am not here for the sex, but to see your responses to different stimulations." She moved her hand off his cock and motioned for the other nurse. The two walked over to the other side of the room. Charlie had a good view of their sexy legs moving sensually away.

They returned and Nurse Sandra announced, "To ensure that you don't do that again, we need to secure and blindfold you." Charlie's expression of joy turned to fear. He never meant to have pain brought on his body. He had no idea what was now in store for him. One nurse went ahead and tied his hands while the other bound his legs to the exam table. Charlie was completely exposed.

She informed Charlie "I see that you respond well, but we need to avoid any premature expulsions." He felt something slide down his cock. A gloved hand started moving up and down which caused his cock to get rock hard.

"There that will ensure you stay firm for the rest of your exam. We have plenty we need to stimulate before we are through." Nurse Angie said.

20.

Nurse Angie secured the blindfold over Charlie's eyes and waved her hand in front of his face to make sure he couldn't see anything. Then she stepped over to the table and picked up a pair of vibrating nipple clamps. She handed them to Nurse Sandra who then carefully clipped them onto Charlie's nipples. He yelped in surprise when the clamps were tightened so they would stay on him. Shania, a.k.a. Nurse Angie, smiled at Monica, a.k.a. Nurse Sandra, who was trying hard to stifle a giggle. They both looked down at his groin and noticed that he was getting more aroused, even with the cock ring in place at the base of his penis. There was clear pre-cum leaking out of the tiny hole. Monica marked that on the clipboard, then motioned to Shania to get the anal vibrator and the carrot from the tray on the table.

Charlie heard a low humming sound suddenly and his body tensed in anticipation. Nurse Sandra said that she was going to test his reaction to anal stimulations of different kinds. She lubed her fingers and probed gently at Charlie's anus. She felt him tense up, and looked at Shania who gave a small smile like she was saying, "I guess he never had done that, but he will now!" She slowly pressed her finger into his anus and slowly moved it around, then in and out a few times. Shania was watching his face and saw him tighten his lips together, although she wasn't sure if it was from pain or from pleasure at this point. She risked a glance at his penis and noticed it was oozing even more pre-cum. She grabbed a tissue from the box on the counter and wiped it off and Charlie groaned. She giggled softly and looked at Monica who was still fingering his ass slowly. Monica smiled back at her.

Monica said to Charlie, "Now Charlie, we are going to try something else. Just relax for a moment while I get the apparatus ready." She lubed the end of the anal vibrator and held it, in the off position, against his puckered hole, rubbing it lightly to spread the lube. She slowly pressed it into him. The vibe was only the thickness of a thumb, so Charlie wasn't feeling any pain during this part. In fact, Shania thought she heard him moan with pleasure, and was sure of it when she looked at his face and saw a pleasant smile cross his lips, like he was enjoying this. By now, Monica had the vibe all the way into his ass. She turned it on the low setting, and a jolt went through Charlie. His cock shot straight up and slapped back down against his belly and he growled. Monica moved the vibe in and out a few times and each time, more fluid leaked out of his cock. The ladies knew he was close to an orgasm, so Monica slowly pulled the vibe out and turned it off. He relaxed, although he was breathing heavily.

"What are you doing now, Nurse Sandra?" he asked between gasps for breath as he felt her wipe his ass with a moist cloth.

"Just getting you ready for the final test, Charlie. Just relax and take a few deep breaths." she replied before saying to Nurse Angie, "Nurse Angie, can you please hand me the final apparatus for the last exam?"

Nurse Angie handed her the carrot, which she had covered with KY Jelly. The carrot was cold, and about 7 inches long, and went from a half inch to 2 inches in thickness. Nurse Sandra placed the small end of the carrot against his hole and pressed it in slowly. He gasped at the coldness intruding his body, but was otherwise relaxed. He was taking slow steady breaths as she pushed the carrot in further. At this point, it was about half way in. Monica asked in her disguised voice, "Are you alright so far, Charlie?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm doing just fine. That is such an interesting feeling, kinda smooth, but with bumps. What are you putting in my ass?"

Nurse Angie, a.k.a. Shania, smiled and said with her own disguised voice, "It's just one of our tools that we use for these exams, nothing to be concerned about, sir." She double-checked the blindfold, and it was secure. Monica was still pressing the lubed carrot into his anus. It was about 3/4 in and at about 1-1/2 inch thickness. Charlie groaned and the cum began leaking from his erect cock. Nurse Angie grabbed a medical cup from the table and held it under his cock so the cum would drip into it. Apparently the carrot was pressing against his prostate now, and causing him to cum without even trying. His hips bucked as Monica pressed the carrot in the remaining 2 inches, then she started to fuck his ass with the carrot.

Shania removed the cock ring at Monica's indication, then she started stroking her husband's cock with a well lubed hand. She was so tempted to lean down and flick her tongue over it and give him a few licks, but she was held back by Monica who had told her before that they were doing just this anal exam, not anything orally. She started stroking him faster and harder, and within moments, a long stream of cum shot into the cup that Shania was holding at the end of his shaft. Several more streams shot into it, then it came out as a slow leak. She slowly squeezed his cock, from base to tip to get out every drop. She capped the cup and set it on the tray with the tools, and Monica pulled out the carrot slowly. She wrapped it in a paper towel and tossed it into the trash with their rubber gloves.

Shania released the restraints and removed his blindfold. The ladies smiled when they saw how flushed Charlie's face was, and he had sweat on his forehead and upper lip. Shania handed him a tissue and he wiped his face and forehead. Then he smiled and said, "Wow ladies, that was incredible! I don't think I've ever cum that hard or in that way before. Just wait until I tell Shania about this! Ohhh, I hope she doesn't get freaked out when I tell her how turned on I was while getting fucked anally, even though it was only by a vibe and what felt like a carrot or dildo." His face turned a deeper shade of red with his embarrassment, and both ladies smiled.

Monica said, "I think she will be happy that you found enjoyment in this exam. That was the whole purpose of it. Now I will make a few notes in your chart while you dress to meet Joseph and Monica and your wife in the waiting room. Thank you for your co-operation, Charlie. Come, Nurse Angie. Time to go tend our other duties. Good bye Charlie."

Shania put everything on the tray and carried it to the door. Monica opened the door and the ladies just stood there for a moment looking at each other, then at Charlie. Monica cocked her eyebrow questioningly at Shania, who nodded. They both turned to Charlie and then Monica counted to three, then they removed their wigs, revealing their true identities. Charlie had a look of total surprise and embarrassment on his face! His eyes practically popped out of his head and his jaw dropped to his chest as the gals removed their wigs. They turned and walked out the door, closing it behind them. Needless to say, it didn't take Charlie long to dress and run back to the waiting room, where Joseph was waiting for the ladies to reappear.

21.

Joseph saw the smile on everyone's faces. He knew what happened, but could not tell if Monica or Shania had more fun playing with Charlie's ass. Joseph walked towards Monica and whispered something in her ear. She excused herself telling everyone that she had to run a few last-minute errands for a conference she is supporting.

While she was away, Joseph informed Shania and Charlie about the pleasure one can experience from closing off one of the five senses. He told them that one way of doing that is with a blindfold. The couple nodded in agreement. Joseph told them that wearing a blindfold is quite enjoyable because it removes some of the expectation and increases the possibilities.

He went over to Shania and put the blindfold on her. He walked her into a room with a soft bed, dressers and relaxing music playing. He took her by the hand and said "Now it is time for Shania to explore her fantasies without being bothered by knowing what will happen."

Shania felt a pair of strong hands bring her closer. She smelled a man's cologne and felt his lips start to kiss hers. She had a feeling that it was Charlie because he wore the same cologne. The kiss became more passionate with their tongues probing all around their mouths. The man's hands moved toward the front of her jeans and unzipped them. They soon fell onto the floor leaving her in her black thong that matched her bra.

Slowly, the man moved a hand toward her inner thighs, she parted them slightly. The guy slid his hand up toward her warm pussy. His strong hands started rubbing her pussy through the panties. He then parted them and slowly moved a finger up and down her lips. They got wetter once he started rubbing her clit softly.He broke the kiss and carefully removed her shirt. He wanted the blindfold to remain on and once she was in her bra and panties, took her to the bed. She felt her hands and legs being stretched out. Soft hands massaged her extremities and slid her panties down her long legs. He spread them out wider then before and bound them in loose but firm scarves.. Shania opened her mouth to say something but was quieted with gentle kisses and feathery touches.

A part of her wanted to see what was next in this new experience. Soon, she felt a tongue rub and down her pussy lips. She moaned a bit from the pleasure of having a tongue explore her entire pussy. It parted her lips like a curtain and flicked inside her womanhood. Shania's mouth formed a small O from the sensations. She then felt something warm slide into her mouth. It moved in and out of her a few times.

The guy continued eating her out while another one was slowly fucking her mouth. Shania was completely unaware of what was happening. The cock in her mouth pulled out. She moaned a bit more from the guy adding two fingers into her pussy. His strong fingers were moving in and out of her with increased sexual vigor. Her sexual temperature increased once she experienced the pleasurable pain of her erect nipples being pinched.

Shania moved her hips and down. She wanted nothing more than having this person's fingers and tongue get covered in her inevitable orgasm. The guy added a third and soon fourth finger to her pussy. Shania never thought she was capable of absorbing such a large object. Sure enough she was getting fucked hard by this person's four fingers and tongue on her clit.

Moaning louder, she hissed through clenched teeth "don't stop fucking me, baby!!" She started to shoot her hips up as her body wracked with orgasm. Shania's mouth was completely open. A guy took that opportunity to shoot his cum all over her mouth and face.

Licking it up got Shania more sexually excited. She soon regained her breath and was anxious to find out what was next.

22.

With the blindfold still on, Shania was lifted from the bed and stood on the floor. The man who held her placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. She felt the side of the bed against her knees, then she felt his hands pushing her shoulders down and a low voice asking her to bend over, which she did. He took her hands and placed them on the bed, then he spread her legs apart. She felt his hand slide up her left inner thigh, and his fingers brush against her wet pussy lips. His fingers slid into her, spreading around her juices. She felt his cock head at her wet opening beside his fingers, and then it started pressing into her pussy. A minute or so later, he was fully embedded within her hot wet sheath and fucking her slowly. She felt his fingers probing around her anal opening.

She felt him spit on her ass and rub the saliva around with his finger, then he pressed it into her ass. She arched her back in surprise, and his other hand moved to caress her lower back, coaxing her to relax, which she did after a moment. His finger was completely enclosed in her anus and he was fucking her ass with it as he fucked her pussy with his cock. Her moans grew louder and her breathing grew labored as she struggled with the pleasurable feelings coursing through her body. Just as she was about to explode all over his cock, he pulled out and she was pulled upright. She felt him lay on the bed, then he pulled her on there as well, so she was straddling his waist.

He ran his hands up her thighs, then between her legs to her pussy. He spread her open with one hand and guided his cock into her with the other, slowly impaling her on his rod. He started fucking her then put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her face to his, giving her a deep passionate kiss. While he was kissing her, she felt the other man get on the bed behind her and start rubbing his hands on her ass. She tensed a bit as the other man began to press on her anus with his finger. She was uncertain about what he was going to do. She heard the man beneath her say softly, "Relax baby. It's going to be ok. You will like this part of the exam, I promise."

She thought his voice sounded like Charlie, but she couldn't be sure. The man behind her pressed her forward toward the other man more, then probed her anus with his finger, slowly inserting it into her hole and working it around, possibly stretching her open. He added a second finger and she moaned softly. He was working his fingers in and out of her ass and opening them in a "V" inside her. He added some warm lube to her anus and continued to finger her ass. When she was nice n slick, he withdrew his fingers and moved closer to her. The other man was still fucking her tight pussy. He moved to place the head of his cock at her anus and slowly pressed into her. When the head of his cock was inside her ass, he stopped for a moment to let her adjust. He had felt her tense up, and urged her to relax by gently massaging her back and ass in slow circles.

When she was relaxed a bit more, he added more lube to his cock and slid in more of his eight inch long shaft. He was now in her half-way and she was moaning and panting. The man under her stopped fucking while the second man was inserting himself into her ass. She was more relaxed and the second man pressed further into her until he was completely buried in her, his balls touching the other man's as they were both buried within her. They started moving together inside her and she moaned loudly. This was the first time she'd done dual penetration, and she seemed to be enjoying it, because within moments, she was tensing again and screaming, "Ohhhh GOD! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder boys! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!"

While she was getting fucked by the two men, Monica had slipped into the room and was sitting in a chair in the corner, watching them. She was wearing only a light terrycloth robe and a pair of high heels. As Shania was being fucked, Monica had pushed the lower part of the robe aside and was fingering her own pussy. The moaning and groaning and panting coming from the bed was an aphrodisiac to Monica and she was extremely turned on. She reached down into the tote bag that was on the floor by her chair and pulled out a long black case. She quietly opened it and withdrew a black vibrator. She slid the vibe into her pussy and turned it on the low setting and fucked herself with it as she watched Shania, Charlie and Joseph on the bed.

Charlie was laying beneath her and Joseph was behind her fucking her ass, but Shania didn't know that. A few moments later, all three on the bed got really loud as their orgasms hit. Joseph pulled out of Shania's ass and began frantically stroking his cock, then his cum shot out and landed on her ass and back. At the same time, Charlie was grunting and growling as his cum shot into Shania's pussy as he continued fucking her. Monica could see the cum leaking out and running down his cock and she longed to go over there and lick it off. Joseph saw her in the corner with the vibrator in her pussy and he motioned for her to come to the bed. She removed the dildo and went to the bed and knelt down to lick at Charlie's cum which was puddled on his balls.

Charlie started when he felt her tongue on him but once he knew who it was, he relaxed and continued fucking Shania. When Monica's tongue swept over Shania's pussy and Charlie's cock both, Shania sat up, startled. Charlie whispered, "It's ok baby. Just relax and enjoy." Monica was in a state of pure bliss as she finally did what she'd been dreaming about since she and Joseph first met Charlie and Shania. When Charlie was all the way in Shania's pussy, he held himself deep inside and Monica took one of her fingers and slipped it into Shania's vagina along with Charlie's cock and began finger-fucking Shania as Charlie was fucking her. Monica was licking at the mixed juices and moaned softly. She couldn't resist taking Charlie's balls into her mouth a couple times as well.

23.

Charlie kept pounding his hard cock into Shania. She enjoyed the different sensations of having her pussy and ass stimulated. The new-found feelings got her wetter than she ever knew possible. Monica was lapping up all of the sweetness below her. She was moving between licking Shania's pussy and Charlie's balls. He started pumping faster and harder into Shania. Charlie started to cum inside her until he was completely drained. He pulled out and allowed Monica to lick him off.

Shania was still blindfolded but now resting. A hand tightened the scarves that had her bound. She felt some clamps being placed on her nipples. The pinching sensation caused her pussy to get wetter. Her legs were also wide open and the juices ran down for anyone to see and taste.

The nipple clamps were removed. She then heard a voice say "Now I know you aren't pregnant but I still think that we can get some milk out." The person put a tube on her areola and turned on a machine. It started to pump on her nipple with a slow but constant pull. While that was happening, Shania felt a hand gliding along her inner thighs. She moved her hips in a rhythm to mimic the touch.